Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Athena W.
Athena W.
Moon Township, PA
This is one of my favorite shows!! I love crime shows and this is one of the best. It is so easy to follow in love with the characters. There are so many good episodes, I can rewatch them over and over again. I absolutely recommend this show!
Kristen J.
Kristen J.
Cypress, TX
I've watched this show for years and still love it. I think the story lines are always interesting. Sometimes the laws etc. are off but I only know because I went to law school. This is one of my go to shows when I'm wanting to watch crime tv
Karly H.
Karly H.
Nashville, TN
Oct. 2, 2016, 2:13 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
One of my my favorite shows, hands down. I love that they have so many season with so many episodes. I binge watch multiple episodes every week, regardless if I'm working or not.

If you like police based/crime shows, this will not disappoint.
I love this series, it is one of my favorite, drama, suspense, horror and all the feelings are always present in this television series, whenever I see her I feel researcher or FBI agent haha, hsta could tell that sometimes help me in my work
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Haysville, KS
Oct. 3, 2016, 12:46 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I have loved Law and Order for years. I've watched every episode of all the series. SVU is my favorite. I love Liv's character and how she's evolved over the years. The actors and acting are great which is why it is always on my viewing list.
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Sheppard Afb, TX
This show has stood the test and of time and there's a reason for that... It's a good show! Period! If you like shows that depict real life scenarios then you will like this show. No one is baring a ton of skin to make people watch it either!
Joyhdae A.
Joyhdae A.
Longest running show that I think I am still hooked on. You hear the jail door close and all of a sudden you are a member of the SVU unit along with Benson. This is one of my favorite shows and Mariska Hargitay is literally an angel on earth.
Griselda I.
Griselda I.
Beaverton, OR
I can't live without law and order SVU my life wouldn't be the same I am addicted to this show and in love with it I am so happy that there's so many seasons I can go back to and see rerun so I deathly recommend this TV show all of my friends
Amber B.
Amber B.
Zachary, LA
Sept. 21, 2016, 9:18 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I rarely watch this show but it's great entertainment. I don't have a favorite scene. There a great actors with great acting skills. It's not very similar to other shows, but other shows do try to mimic it's dynamic. Don't sleep on this show.
Eva O.
Eva O.
Atlanta, GA
This show has been around for about 17 years or so and you get something different from every show. Not only that but you get shows that are kinda tied into what's really happening nowadays. It's an amazing show and I love all the characters.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?