Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Pascale C.
Pascale C.
Hollis, NY

I think I might be the only person who doesn't like this show. I prefer NCIS, Numbers, Flashpoint and most of the other shows but most definetely not Law and Order: SVU. I like the idea behind it but whenever I start watching it simply freaks me out.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Fountain Inn, SC

I watched this show every week for the first couple of years, but after a while, it got to be too much, too gruesome. I prefer Blue Bloods now, where they show the hard cases, but it is balanced out with family relationships and encouraging insights.
Alex G.
Alex G.

I love this series , I enjoy watching them . I've been seeing it for some years . Sometimes I repeat episodes because they are very interesting . The actors do a great job of acting, crime series and research are pretty good.
i recommend it very much
Robin T.
Robin T.
Lynn, Ma

The best television sho on air. It is a series worth watching. Whenever reruns play on the television I watch or sometimes I will binge watch all over again. You really become attach to the characters. One of the longest running television show ever.
Dominique H.
Dominique H.
Denver, CO

How can you dislike L&O:SVU? This is a television staple that brings compelling stories from our present and past days and showcases them in a way that only Mr. Wolf could. This is television history previously and presently. I am a major fan of SVU!
Judi P.
Judi P.
Brownwood, TX

I am obsessed with this show. Not the best for kids to sit around and watch. Could probably come with a trigger warning or two. But it is called SVU so that should be a clue. I especially love the newer seasons where Olivia really comes into her own.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
West Mifflin, PA

LOVE THIS SHOW! So many seasons! It's on TV everyday. I like how it can do cross overs with other shows like Law and Order. Great actors make everything seem like it's really happening. Love when the solve the crimes. Olivia is my favorite character!
Gabriela S.
Gabriela S.

Es la típica serie detectivesca, en donde se encuentra un crimen/asesinato atroz y luego se prosigue a descubrirlo con el ingenio policíaco y la recolección de pistas habitual... Es buena para pasar el rato pero no causa alguna emoción impresionante.
Alannie P.
Alannie P.
Irvine, CA

I've been watching this show for years and it always proves to be educational and suspenseful. I love the characters because many people can relate to them. I recommend trying this show out if you are interested in this field! Definitely a must watch
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
Pittsburgh , PA

Who doesn't love SVU? Original stories with tons of twists, terrific actors, and a really cool behind the scenes look at police work. I have slacked a little on the newer episodes (I miss Stabler!) but this is still one of my favorite to binge watch.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now