Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Violet S.
Violet S.
New Orleans, LA

I love SVU. The show is relatively realistic in storylines and never feels forced or awkward. The later seasons have gotten a bit dull but if you start from the beginning you will find yourself hooked before you know it! Law & Order: SVU
Deja E.
Deja E.
smithfield, VA

I love this tv show theres no other way to put it i rather watch this show than anything else ijust hate that the girls are always getting raped its always someone getting raped i always figure out whats what though before they say who did what
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA

Love this show and it's series. Always great material from real life instances with many great actors bringing it to life. love the whole law and order series and have for years. CSI was my go to as well but this one has stood the test of time.
Jane D.
Jane D.
Dallas, TX

Awesome show. Love it. I've been watching it since the beginning and it's never gotten old, boring or stale. I'm a fan of all the Law & Order series, but this one is my favorite. Mariska Hargitay is amazing as Olivia. I miss Elliot's character.
Daisy H.
Daisy H.
Richlands, VA

I watch this show with my mother and my fiance, and we all enjoy it! We love this show and it has good actors in it as well! This is one of those shows that will keep you guessing and I watch it almost everyday! I recommend this show to anyone!
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.

It's one of my all time favorite shows on TV. It doesn't matter how many times I've seen an episode, if it's on I stop surfing through the channels and watch. I like leaving it on in the background while I'm doing other things around the house.
stephanie j.
stephanie j.
Broadview Hts, OH

Law and order svu is definitely of my favorite TV shows. I binge watched all the episodes on Netflix and I try to catch it whenever it is on tv. even if I have already seen the episode, I can't help but watch. it's so suspenseful and intriguing
Maria I.
Maria I.
West Jordan, UT

My absolute favorite series to date! I can truly and honestly say that I have seen every single episode!! It keeps you guessing throughout and you can really feel what the characters are feeling. It's dramatic, emotional, and very well written.
Brandi M.
Brandi M.

I have been watching this show since I was a kid. My idol was Olivia Benson, when Netflix came out I watched every episode and am still currently watching new seasons on TV, even though I have seen every episode I still watch the reruns on USA.
Aaliyah S.
Aaliyah S.
Gainesville, FL

I love this show. Whenever a marathon comes on, I'm always watching it. The actors are fantastic and of course they act well during each episode. I don't have any favorite ones because they're all good, but this show is definitely a must watch!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now