Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jo W.
Jo W.
Philadelphia, PA

This is a nice show to kill time, although you can get sucked into watching multiple episodes in a row. The cases are sometimes predictable and can lack originality, but are usually entertaining. A bit more mystery would make it more intriguing.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.

This show is definitely my guilty pleasure. I can rewatch all of the old episodes multiple times. Never gets old! It is very similar to other criminal shows you see on tv, except its the special victims unit and purely about those kind of cases.
Madison C.
Madison C.
Centre, AL

I'm obsessed with this show. I've seen almost every single episode at least two to three times. I make sure to watch the re-runs everyday. The actors are perfect. It reminds me a lot of Criminal Minds which I also love. This is a MUST WATCH!!!!!
Julie M.
Julie M.

LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!! I have been watching it for many years and can never get enough! It is definitely a must-see for those who love crime and watching law related television shows. I cannot say enough good things about it and would recommend it!
Sophie F.
Sophie F.
Santa Monica, CA

I have seen every episode of this show and would argue that it is one of the best scripted shows on TV. Gripping story telling that manages to include current events. Great acting and characters that you get truly invested in. Good all round TV.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Currituck, NC

This show truly brings to light a lot of the horrors in this world that tend to go unnoticed. The cast is amazing and the storylines are always unique and thought provoking! I definitely recommend this show to anyone who likes drama and mystery!
Sophia H.
Sophia H.
Dearborn, MI

Classic crime show! The stories are always intriguing and the writers don't stray away from hot topics of today. Suspenseful with great acting. Be aware the justice system doesn't work like it does on TV but if it's on TV I'll always turn it on.
Katherine J.
Katherine J.
Haysville, KS

I love following Law and Order SUV. I have always wanted to be in that profession so since I can't I enjoy how the crimes are solved and the pervs are caught and dealt with. The characters are enjoyable to watch and I would recommend this drama.
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.

This show has intense cases to solve, but it gives viewers a perspective that there are horrible people out there and we need to be more cautious. There is always a sense of relief when the characters find their victims or put the bad guys awaw.
Samia D.
Samia D.
Chesterfield, MO

I watch this show regularly. I am always surprised by the story line. It sometimes takes stories from the front pages and puts a spin on them. I especially like the interaction between the team when one of them is in trouble. It is a must watch.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?