Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jazmyn T.
Jazmyn T.
Holiday, FL

I seriously hope this show NEVER gets canceled. I seriously hope they never stop making new episodes. This show has changed the way that the world looks at the tragedies of sexual assault and other horrible things associated with it. The actors are amazing, the storylines never get old and pull you right in. My family will be sucked in for hours watching this that it's become a tradition.
Mandy C.
Mandy C.

Literally the best cop show on the air. I have been watching this show since I was younger with my mom. I love watching re-runs on TV. There never seems to be a shortage of those. I haven't really watched too many of the newer episodes because it seems to be more story oriented, which isn't bad, it's just harder to keep up with. I'll always cherish the days where it was Benson/Stabler. <3
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Richfield, MN

This show is so interesting. I love that they have the background story that goes throughout the whole show with all the main members on the squad but I also love that each episode is it's own special story. The acting on this show is so good that I honestly get attached to the people, and I feel as though we are watching someone's actual court case and not some fiction television series.
Rosana R.
Rosana R.
Lemoore, CA

I ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ IT
Dominique S.
Dominique S.
Green Bay, WI

I absolutely love love love this show I watch it every time I can I even record it so I can watch them when nothing else is on this is literally the only kind of law & order I will watch SVU I recommend watching if u love being in shock or if u love finding out what happens to police officers and detectives..... This actually helped me in school when we learned about the law in history!!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.

SVU has been one of my favorite shows for forever I'm very much miss Stabler but it's still a great show. It shows some of the most awful things that can happen in life and it also has compelling drama that makes you want to keep watching it makes you want to figure out how they figured out this case and it lets you see that some people's minds just are not in the right places Watch soon
Meredith M.
Meredith M.

I always loved Law & Order, but I really like the characters on SVU the best. I like the dynamic between Elliott and Olivia. Their personal lives really bring another element to the show. I like the early SVU episodes more than the recent ones. And while the story lines are obviously more raw and disturbing that the original L&O, these episodes tend to be more enthralling and emotional.
Yazmine P.
Yazmine P.

Love the show! Some episodes are better than kthers, like with most shows, but others stay embedded in your memory. Many of the storylines capture the heartache and consequences every day decisions could make if you aren't too careful. Others highlight the lifes of those otherwise invisible to society. Although the show has been going for years, the storylines are rarely dull or boring.
Donna M.
Donna M.
San Antonio, TX

I absolutely love the show! You were able to learn so many things to watch out for, and just help you with overall trouble shooting in every day life and things to be cautious of… It's educational in my opinion because there's certain scenarios and situations that the average person may not think of our thought existed so therefore it's healthy innocence. At least from that perspective.
Tasha D.
Tasha D.
Morehead, KY

This is my favorite show to fall asleep to. Not because it's boring, bit because it's interesting enough to watch bit not too crazy so it didn't keep me awake. Some people don't watch television when going to sleep, so that's just personal preference. It's great though because every rosie is interesting but yoy dint have to keep up with the storyline of the main characters to watch it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?