Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Tasha D.
Tasha D.
Morehead, KY
This is my favorite show to fall asleep to. Not because it's boring, bit because it's interesting enough to watch bit not too crazy so it didn't keep me awake. Some people don't watch television when going to sleep, so that's just personal preference. It's great though because every rosie is interesting but yoy dint have to keep up with the storyline of the main characters to watch it.
Deanna P.
Deanna P.
Gloucester, MA
Obsessed doesn't even begin to describe how much I love this show. I was devastated when Elliot left, but there are so many amazing actors, I would not stop watching. There are similar shows out there, but this one's the best. I think it's a must watch for sure. I literally have watched old episodes over and over and over again. My family and I quote scenes to each other all the time.
Pailin S.
Pailin S.
Honolulu, HI
I have been a fan of this show since the first season. I probably re watch all the seasons for more than 3 times this show how much I love this show. It is so realistic and the topics are interesting always leaves you thinking afterwards. Both story line in the individual episodes and the whole story is interesting and keeps you entertained. I highly recommend checking this show out.!
Alex E.
Alex E.
Columbia, MO
Pop Culture Expert
This show always keeps you on the edge of your seat. It is not similar to anything else on TV, and there are more than 15 seasons for you to binge on a saturday evening. The acting and actors are amazing and couldn't portray a police investigating series any better. Some of the scenes are hard to watch sometimes because of the sexual nature of the crimes, but they keep you interested.
Megan A.
Megan A.
Calabasas, CA
Love this show! It's always marathoning on USA, so you can literally watch it everyday. Plus it's on netflix! It's a crime/legal type show that focuses specifically on sexual assault/rape victims. Sounds depressing, but I promise the show is so good! Mariska Hargitay is a great actress and Christopher Meloni is no longer on the show, but he was amazing. Check out the older episodes!!!
Xiomara G.
Xiomara G.
Pop Culture Expert
Honestly I didn't pay much attention to this show until my sister made me watch it one day. OMGE your hooked once you see it I couldn't believe some of the cases the episodes were about. Some were chilling and scary because those things happen in real life:( I love Elliot and Olivia but it's sad how Elliot, Munch, and the chef aren't there anymore. Either way it's an amazing T.V show.
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Moses Lake, WA
Another fantastic offering from the Law and Order franchise. With a strong female lead like Mariska Hargitay, how could you go wrong? The rotating casts ensure you will always find someone for you! My personal favorite is new comer Rual Esparza, playing the caustic ADA Barba. The stories are intense and captivating, and I can't wait each week for a new one, even after all these years!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
This is by far, my favorite series on tv. I watch these the night they are released to Netflix. I love following Olivia's career path as well as her personal relationships. I have grown attached to these TV characters. More than that, I feel like the actors are doing a fantastic job in real life of bringing awareness to rape-culture and showing how much these issues affect all of us.
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Sugar Land, TX
This show is literally the best absolutely positively in love with this show I watch it all the time they help me knew how to get out of situation and to not be scared to tell someone even tho I already knew those things I now no the consuicuences of not telling someone or taking a shower and so many other thing you literally need to watch this show once you don't reading this review
Hayley V.
Hayley V.
Springfield, MO
I really love this show. Of course, I don't think I've ever met a person so far who doesn't love this show. Or at least I've never met anyone who dislikes it. Sure, the other Law and Orders I've met people who don't care for them. But this one, people almost always exclaim how much they love this show. It's easy to get into and tugs at your heart strings. Plus, I love my crime shows.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?