Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Rosana R.
Rosana R.
Lemoore, CA

I ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ ITI ❤ IT I ❤ IT
Amanda H.
Amanda H.

SVU has been one of my favorite shows for forever I'm very much miss Stabler but it's still a great show. It shows some of the most awful things that can happen in life and it also has compelling drama that makes you want to keep watching it makes you want to figure out how they figured out this case and it lets you see that some people's minds just are not in the right places Watch soon
Meredith M.
Meredith M.

I always loved Law & Order, but I really like the characters on SVU the best. I like the dynamic between Elliott and Olivia. Their personal lives really bring another element to the show. I like the early SVU episodes more than the recent ones. And while the story lines are obviously more raw and disturbing that the original L&O, these episodes tend to be more enthralling and emotional.
Yazmine P.
Yazmine P.

Love the show! Some episodes are better than kthers, like with most shows, but others stay embedded in your memory. Many of the storylines capture the heartache and consequences every day decisions could make if you aren't too careful. Others highlight the lifes of those otherwise invisible to society. Although the show has been going for years, the storylines are rarely dull or boring.
Donna M.
Donna M.
San Antonio, TX

I absolutely love the show! You were able to learn so many things to watch out for, and just help you with overall trouble shooting in every day life and things to be cautious of… It's educational in my opinion because there's certain scenarios and situations that the average person may not think of our thought existed so therefore it's healthy innocence. At least from that perspective.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Battle Ground, WA

I watch SVU marathons all the time on TV. What I love about this show is that they bring attention to such serious issues. Obviously the cases are fiction but they hit on some serious real life issues. This show isn't for the faint of heart because of the sensitive nature of the Special Victims Unit. Mariska Hargitay is phenomenal. She and the cast (past and present) do an amazing job!
Tasha D.
Tasha D.
Morehead, KY

This is my favorite show to fall asleep to. Not because it's boring, bit because it's interesting enough to watch bit not too crazy so it didn't keep me awake. Some people don't watch television when going to sleep, so that's just personal preference. It's great though because every rosie is interesting but yoy dint have to keep up with the storyline of the main characters to watch it.
Pailin S.
Pailin S.
Honolulu, HI

I have been a fan of this show since the first season. I probably re watch all the seasons for more than 3 times this show how much I love this show. It is so realistic and the topics are interesting always leaves you thinking afterwards. Both story line in the individual episodes and the whole story is interesting and keeps you entertained. I highly recommend checking this show out.!
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Moses Lake, WA

Another fantastic offering from the Law and Order franchise. With a strong female lead like Mariska Hargitay, how could you go wrong? The rotating casts ensure you will always find someone for you! My personal favorite is new comer Rual Esparza, playing the caustic ADA Barba. The stories are intense and captivating, and I can't wait each week for a new one, even after all these years!
Deanna P.
Deanna P.
Gloucester, MA

Obsessed doesn't even begin to describe how much I love this show. I was devastated when Elliot left, but there are so many amazing actors, I would not stop watching. There are similar shows out there, but this one's the best. I think it's a must watch for sure. I literally have watched old episodes over and over and over again. My family and I quote scenes to each other all the time.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now