BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• Loyal fan!!!!! Been watching since I was in my single dig...1 Answers
  • What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Ashley S.
By far the best show in the entire world. I don't watch much of the new episodes ever since Christopher Meloni (Detective Elliot Stabler) left the show a few years back. He and Mariska Hargitay (Detective Olivia Benson) were the best partners on the show and I loved them on the show together. The Captain, DA's, and the other detectives are all wonderful as well. They all just go along so smoothly together. I'm thankful for the reruns that play all the time. I can watch the same episode over and over and not get tired of it. It is real-life situations that happen every day and that's why I admire the show so much. I'm hoping that Elliot returns in the new seasons at some point, that would be amazing!!!
Torie H.
Out of all the Law and order shows this is by far my absolute favorite!! I record this on my DVR weekly and love watching old reruns when they are on. All the cast is awesome and in comparison to other cop shows it rocks
Kt H.
Laurel, MD
My favorite show, forever and ever. Mariska Hargitay is incredible as Olivia Benson, and I love that there are always cameos from other television series or movies.
Maya S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I always love to wake up with this super series, I was surprised as much as you can investigate with such tiny evidence and finally solve the crime, I have time I do not look at it but I sincerely recommend it be done with this series
Tayler H.
Richardson , TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is so addicting!! I love it. It's such a classic and they do such a great job with each storyline! I definitely enjoy the law part the most! It's just so interesting each time I watch it. Definitely recommend!
Rachael R.
Raleigh, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Great story line and a total must watch for any Netflix lover their is, I know I couldn't stop watching it myself, but that's how I feel about most tv shows I'm practically a nerd but I'd totally recommend to anyone!!
Sarah C.
Carbondale, IL
Great show! The story lines are so intriguing and really get you invested in the characters quickly! Actors do a great job in taking over their characters. Similar to other law and order shows, definitely a must watch!
Blanca L.
Lancaster, PA
This is one of my favorite shows! If you like cop shows, I think you'll love. Great actors for all 12 seasons as well as amazing acting! Similar to other cop shows but focuses more on physical kinds of (sexual) crimes.
Geanavon C.
Richmond, TX
This show keeps me hooked. If it's on when I turn on the tv, it immediately grabs your attention. It's different from others shows because it touches all of your emotions. It's definitely a show you want to check out.
April Z.
Evansville, IN
Your show is why my 17 year old daughter now wants to be a Forensic Nurse Practionioner.  The acting is good and the show is interesting or at least my husband and daughter think so since I don't watch tv usually.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?