Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Jessica T.
Jessica T.

This is one of the only current shows I watch, and I've been watching it since it first came on the air! The show has really interesting stories, and I like to see the investigation side along with the law side, and how everything comes together. The cast is also great. The last few years have been a little iffy as far as plots go (still worth watching), but I'm hoping this year it picks up again.
Amy B.
Amy B.

I am a law and order junkie. I love all things law and order and would never say a bad word against it. As a woman, this show touches you down deep inside. You connect with the detectives, the victims and sometimes the suspects. It's a really great representation of how sexual assault is so hard to prosecute and the fallout that it causes. I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys police dramas.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.

MY ALL TIME FAVORITE SHOW! I loved, loved, loved the older seasons when it was Benson and Stabler. Never had a partnership like it, their chemistry so amazing! I still love the show now, I think Amaro was a great "replacement" for Stabler, but nothing will ever compare to the old crew! So much love for Benson and Fin for sticking it out. If those two had left I probably would have quit tuning in!
Kaitlin S.
Kaitlin S.
Charlottesville, VA

I first got started with this series along with the original Law and Order. I feel like many of the episodes you can watch again and again especially as they always are on reruns. I wish they would make more seasons like when they had Law and Order, Law and Order: Criminal Minds and Law and Order: SVU. I'm not much into the Chicago ones as I hate the main characters and the storylines are boring.
Yeveta N.
Yeveta N.

Hello my loves I'm coming to you with the review on the show Law & Order SVU oh yes this is my favorite go to the crime scene slash investigating law show I love this show is very interesting and has a lot of suspense it keeps you on the edge of your seat this is something that I watch all of the time I recommend you watch an episode and you will be hooked love it love it love it thank you enjoy
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Greenville, NC

The best part of this show are the detectives that they chose to put together. I love the way that Mariska & David mesh so well together as well as Ice T & Munch. If these two groups weren't so cohesive, I don't believe the show would run so smoothly.
Each and every show that is made, although centered around the same topic, are so different. There is not one show that has not kept my attention.
wynne t.
wynne t.

I wasn't able to watch the show when the pilot aired but I always watch or catch up on the current ones and I love the show. The storylines are all very similar in that its usually about some kind of assault story but they way the characters develop and the drama and action and hard work put into the show is what makes it hard to stop watching. I love all of the characters too so that is a plus.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Canonsburg, PA

This is the longest running Law & Order installments and with good reason. The series has received many rewards, including an Emmy that went to Mariska Hargitay for "Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series" and it was well deserved! She has truly made this character one of the best ones to watch, making this series a must-see!! The way she has taken this role over the years is simply amazing.
Magalys v.
Magalys v.

Law & Order: is focused almost exclusively on the detectives of the police Special Victims Unit of the Police of the City of New York. As the series progresses additional secondary characters as allies detectives Attorney's office and the New York County Medical Examiner added. Typical episodes show the detectives and his colleagues, while investigating and prosecuting crimes of a sexual nature.
cristy f.
cristy f.

One of my favorite shows. I watch it at night the most and it doesn't matter to me if it one I've seen 1000 times before it's always one that keeps me interested. It has that ring of truth and doesn't leave alot to interpretation or gives anything an opportunity to be misunderstood. It's the plain fact and truth as ugly as it may be at times and still shows the humanity in it all. Love this show
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now