Add a Photo

Photos (23)
karen F.
karen F.
Brownsville, TX

Amazing show, i love watching it! all the episodes are so intriguing. the actors are really good, its like they're real detectives. one of my favorites shows to watch, always keeps me on my toes. anybody that loves mystery should defintetly watch
Kaylea B.
Kaylea B.

Easily my favorite show. This show definitely inspired my college career and everything after. I love how the actors act and the quality of the scenes. I would definitely watch this over any other TV series. I definitely recommend watching it!!!
Bethany V.
Bethany V.
Brady, TX

I really enjoy watching this show. It has very interesting stories, some "ripped from the headlines," that are very engaging. I enjoy watching all of the Law and Order series of television shows. Would recommend watching if you haven't seen it.
Irene K.
Irene K.
Nyack, NY

I love the Law and Order shows, I think I have watched every episode at least five times. The cast is great, I feel like I know them personally. I recommend this to anyone who likes good acting and follows current events. This is must watch TV!
Yolanda C.
Yolanda C.
Cathedral Cty, CA

This is my favorite show to binge watch. Out of all Law and Order series, this one is my favorite. I love the characters, the actors, and seeing the development that occurs. I have seen so many episodes, I am making it a goal to watch them all.
Tomi H.
Tomi H.

Great show,watched it from the start. Intriguing,well acted,great story lines,kept up with current times as the years went by,great characters you could identify with. An old staple,never a doubt will it be a good show tonite? Yes always great!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Stone Mtn, GA

This show is absolutely amazing. I love how they incorporate real life events and make it their own. The actors are amazing but I always hate how Benson is the one who is always involved in traumatic situations. I would hate if this show ended.
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.

Who can say anything bad about Law and Order: SVU? It's been on forever. Almost every working nights actor has passed through it in a guest starring role. It mainly focuses on that week's crime and not too much personal drama which I'm all for.
Tracey R.
Tracey R.

Law and order svu is such a classic. I love shows like this and love how they relate real world stuff that's going on into their story line. It's one of those theme songs that are recognizable and I would definitely recommend others to watch it
Jae I K.
Jae I K.

This show is great.
Totally recommended.
This show shows you a different perspective in every episode.
It showd teamwork corruption friendship grief anger and love and etc.
It shows you the corruptions in the world and the actors are wonderful.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now