Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Nicole V.
Nicole V.

My husband and I have been watching this show since season 1, we love when it's an all day marathon and just spend the day together trying to figure out who did what, we love Benson and deeply miss Stabbler. I haven't met a person who doesn't like SVU
Caitlyn R.
Caitlyn R.
Batavia, IA

Great show! A ton of episodes so plenty to watch. I really enjoy this series and others like it. They are obviously doing something right since it's been on the air for so long. Stabler and Benson are a dynamic duo. I would recommend this to everyone!
Judith T.
Judith T.
Galena Park, TX

ALL time FAVORITE TV SHOW. I loved it when Oliva and Benson worked together
and was heart broken when he left the show. I know this is weird but I love the story lines
and how dedicated all the detectives get, makes you feel so intense about the show.
Felicia H.
Felicia H.
Maud, TX

I binge watch this show at least 3 times a week even if ive seen all the episodes. I LOVE LIV AND ELLIOT!! They are by far my favorite people. I cant name just one favorite scene every episode it enticing. I recommend this show to literally everyone!!
Laurisa A.
Laurisa A.
Davenport, WA

Mariska Hargitay is great! One of my favorite shows! No matter how many times I've seen it I always get excited for another. I enjoy the new seasons as much as I like the old. Highly recommend this show even though almost everyone already likes it 👍🏻.
Alissah P.
Alissah P.
Omaha, NE

yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much v yes thank yes thank much
Nydia A.
Nydia A.

I love this show! It almost as good as criminal minds. The actors are great as well. It's made so realistically that you get lost in the show. It's also great for those people who like mystery shows . So yes I would recommend watching this show 100% !
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Valdosta, GA

LOVE this show! I've been watching it for years. I would come home from high school and watch SVU every day! It's much better than other Law and Order shows. The actors are some of the best and always make me feel like I'm actually there. So intense!
Pascale C.
Pascale C.
Hollis, NY

I think I might be the only person who doesn't like this show. I prefer NCIS, Numbers, Flashpoint and most of the other shows but most definetely not Law and Order: SVU. I like the idea behind it but whenever I start watching it simply freaks me out.
Loran b.
Loran b.
Bessemer City, NC

This is my show, I watch it all the time. The actors are so great, This show is so realistic. I love how gives the clash of the new and the old, Its not really like other shows it is honestly way better its not the typical boring show about criminals
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now