Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Katie O.
Katie O.
Warrior, AL

Anyone humming the theme song? Just me? Well this is an amazing show! I can't get enough. The drama, suspense, and "heinous crimes" that go along with the special victims unit just draws you in and keeps you wanting more! Love me some SVU!! :) .
Acacia F.
Acacia F.
Statesboro, GA

I AM ADDICTED TO THIS SHOW. I've watched every episode on TV and on Netflix. It's so suspenseful and it makes you want to keep watching over and over again. The actors are just perfect. This show is so good I suggest you watch it when you can!!!
Angelika C.
Angelika C.
Vandalia, OH

I have watched a million marathons and this show never gets old. I wish I could pick my favorite but that is just impossible. The characters are so relatable and realistic. I love the cast and Olivia is my favorite with Elliot at a close second.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Parma, OH

This show is another one to get you hooked. I am out here is real life saying things about the law and people look like how do you know that. Law and order boo. My mom and I watch this show together. I encourage you to get into it. It's great. 😊
Mickenzie G.
Mickenzie G.
San Diego, CA

ALL TIME FAVORITE SHOW - I along with most young ladies have watched all 17 seasons of this show and we pray that it will never end. Each episode plays out some new case yet it also manages to tie each episode together. This is a must watch show
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Great show. Has been running for almost as long I have been alive. It does a great job captivating the audience and leaves you on the edge of your seat till the end. They cast the show really well and will continue on watching. Highly recommend!
Vanessa I.
Vanessa I.
Linden, NJ

Stabler & Benson.....my favorite TV work couple. The authenticity of this show draws viewers in. I love sitting and having an SVU binge marathon. You can't just watch one episode....pretty soon you've gone from one hour to five without blinking!
Tory K.
Tory K.
Columbus, OH

One of my favorite shows of all time. I'm watching it right now! Mariska Hargitay is a great role model and activist outside the show as well. The storylines can get ridiculous but its still amazing and will watch it anytime!. And its always on.
karen F.
karen F.
Brownsville, TX

Amazing show, i love watching it! all the episodes are so intriguing. the actors are really good, its like they're real detectives. one of my favorites shows to watch, always keeps me on my toes. anybody that loves mystery should defintetly watch
Lola S.
Lola S.
Cutler Bay, FL

Omg where do I start?!?!?! Mariska I looove you!!!! I'm not sure what it is about this show but I am obsessed. I always get in a great mood when it's on and it never fails to get me fully enthralled. This is my ultimate favorite series ever!!!!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?