BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Tree H.
Tree H.
Council Bluffs, IA
I love Law & Order SVU. I love watching them hunt down the culprit. Chassing down the bad guys that hurt little kids.I really don't have a favorite scene because I think their all great. Stabbler, Tutola, Bensen, Munch, their all great actors.
Brianna A.
Brianna A.
Love this show, it always keeps me guessing and surprised. Great actors and acting. I started watching this when I was young with my grandpa and when he died I just kept watching it. I've seen every episode up to date ! Would highly recommend!
Cayman S.
Cayman S.
Minnetonka, MN
My favorite show. There's so many seasons and episodes to choose from. My favorite characters are Olivia Benson and Elliott Stabler. I can't choose a favorite episode as I love them all. It's such an intense show and definitely worth watching.
Karly H.
Karly H.
Nashville, TN
One of my my favorite shows, hands down. I love that they have so many season with so many episodes. I binge watch multiple episodes every week, regardless if I'm working or not.

If you like police based/crime shows, this will not disappoint.
Eva O.
Eva O.
Atlanta, GA
This show has been around for about 17 years or so and you get something different from every show. Not only that but you get shows that are kinda tied into what's really happening nowadays. It's an amazing show and I love all the characters.
Athena W.
Athena W.
Moon Township, PA
Pop Culture Expert
This is one of my favorite shows!! I love crime shows and this is one of the best. It is so easy to follow in love with the characters. There are so many good episodes, I can rewatch them over and over again. I absolutely recommend this show!
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Temple, TX
SVU slays!!! My absolutely favorite drama show. Every episode is amazing and is filled with emotion and drama. The cast is phemomenal, each and every one of them is amazing. I totally recommend this show to anyone who loves crime/drama shows.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Haysville, KS
I have loved Law and Order for years. I've watched every episode of all the series. SVU is my favorite. I love Liv's character and how she's evolved over the years. The actors and acting are great which is why it is always on my viewing list.
Jennie R.
Jennie R.
I love every law and order, but SVU is good as it touches on many different controversial topics. The show is similar to any crime show, but it is quality as it is so old and yet still interesting. I would say it is a must watch at least once
Kaitlin P.
Kaitlin P.
Philadelphia, PA
One of those shows where watching makes you sad and sick to your stomach, but you just cant stop and end up watching a full day marathon. Actors are always great, and everything seems real throughout every episode. Definitely makes you think.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?