Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Hollywood, FL
I adore this show. I basically grew up watching this show. Olivia Benson it my favorite character. I enjoy every episode. The storyline gets you hooked that you just cant stop watching. This is my all time favorite show. its a must watch show.
Abra R.
Abra R.
Columbus, MS
Benson and Stabler! Love this show! Each story is unique and captures my attention for the full hour. I can binge on Law and Order SVU for days..literally. Watching reruns is like seeing it for the first time. I am a Law and Order SVU fanatic!
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Colorado Springs, CO
Best cop show on TV combines the law enforcement side with the legal side. It also has real heart and empathy for the victims. Acting is top notch as are the rip for the headlines. Stands alone as no other show on TV like it anymore a must see
Adrienne J.
Adrienne J.
Washington, DC
I have watched this show since day one. It's one of my all-time favorites, and I'm so happy it's stayed on the air for so long. I love Mariska Hargitay, and could never imagine her as anyone but Olivia Benson. Never take this show off the air!
Brianna A.
Brianna A.
Sept. 29, 2016, 10:33 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love this show, it always keeps me guessing and surprised. Great actors and acting. I started watching this when I was young with my grandpa and when he died I just kept watching it. I've seen every episode up to date ! Would highly recommend!
Tree H.
Tree H.
Council Bluffs, IA
I love Law & Order SVU. I love watching them hunt down the culprit. Chassing down the bad guys that hurt little kids.I really don't have a favorite scene because I think their all great. Stabbler, Tutola, Bensen, Munch, their all great actors.
Karly H.
Karly H.
Nashville, TN
Oct. 2, 2016, 2:13 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
One of my my favorite shows, hands down. I love that they have so many season with so many episodes. I binge watch multiple episodes every week, regardless if I'm working or not.

If you like police based/crime shows, this will not disappoint.
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Temple, TX
SVU slays!!! My absolutely favorite drama show. Every episode is amazing and is filled with emotion and drama. The cast is phemomenal, each and every one of them is amazing. I totally recommend this show to anyone who loves crime/drama shows.
Kaitlin P.
Kaitlin P.
Philadelphia, PA
Sept. 27, 2016, 1:18 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
One of those shows where watching makes you sad and sick to your stomach, but you just cant stop and end up watching a full day marathon. Actors are always great, and everything seems real throughout every episode. Definitely makes you think.
Jennie R.
Jennie R.
I love every law and order, but SVU is good as it touches on many different controversial topics. The show is similar to any crime show, but it is quality as it is so old and yet still interesting. I would say it is a must watch at least once
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?