BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Logan B.
Logan B.
Ironton, OH
This is one of my all time favorite series! I watch it all the time on tv and on Netflix. The suspense and realness of the show keeps you intrigued and drawn in throughout every episode. I would highly recommend if you're into detective shows!
Clarissia R.
Clarissia R.
San Antonio, TX
I love how this show is based on actual events and situations. It gives you a real life glimpse into situations that you may not know much about. The actors do a fabulous job and make you feel as if you are in the show with them. A must watch!
Toni R.
Toni R.
Cypress, TX
My mother-in-law got me started watching this show many, many years ago. I love how the show depicts everyday situations. I'd love to just pick one particular episode but can't lol. i love them all. It's definitely a must watch T.V. series. :)
Heather S.
Heather S.
Wahiawa, HI
I love this television show. I feel like it has been around my whole life... wait, it has! I also enjoy the spin off shows that have resulted from it. It is one of the original crime shows. If someone hasn't watched it, they definitely should.
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Niagara Falls, NY
Who doesn't love SVU? I have watched every single season from start to finish. When new characters come on the show, you immediately fall in love! I can't wait to see what the new season has to offer. Rumor mill says Stabler may make a return?
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Colorado Springs, CO
Best cop show on TV combines the law enforcement side with the legal side. It also has real heart and empathy for the victims. Acting is top notch as are the rip for the headlines. Stands alone as no other show on TV like it anymore a must see
Cayman S.
Cayman S.
Minnetonka, MN
My favorite show. There's so many seasons and episodes to choose from. My favorite characters are Olivia Benson and Elliott Stabler. I can't choose a favorite episode as I love them all. It's such an intense show and definitely worth watching.
Adrienne J.
Adrienne J.
Washington, DC
I have watched this show since day one. It's one of my all-time favorites, and I'm so happy it's stayed on the air for so long. I love Mariska Hargitay, and could never imagine her as anyone but Olivia Benson. Never take this show off the air!
Ana L.
Ana L.
Anchorage, AK
Olivia & Elliot are great characters. They get involved with their victims, the victims families, and sometimes the accused. I love how they try their best to bring justice to the victims and their families. This is my all time favorite show!!
Abra R.
Abra R.
Columbus, MS
Benson and Stabler! Love this show! Each story is unique and captures my attention for the full hour. I can binge on Law and Order SVU for days..literally. Watching reruns is like seeing it for the first time. I am a Law and Order SVU fanatic!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?