Add a Photo

Photos (23)
sherinna h.
sherinna h.
Fresno, CA

Well this show I like I wash it a lot they have good episode sometime you can get some reruns or sometimes you can get the good one I will say on Saturday you can get the good ones for during the week it's reruns other than that I love the show..
Cin G.
Cin G.
San Jose, CA

Always watched ths series as a kid and still this day enjoy watching this series. There is so many series do not really have a favorite and actor and acting ok. Criminal minds and bones and other criminal movies. Yes I had recommend this series.
Caroline E.
Caroline E.
Haines City, FL

I love Law & Order SUV. This show educate me on how people think they can get away with murder and how they commit crimes and act innocent until they are caught by law enforcement. It also help me see how criminal this l and things they will do.
Kylee A.
Kylee A.
Arkansas City, KS

Great TV show! It has that crime element to it and you can solve the cases right along with some amazing characters that you'll get emotionally invested in. Interesting subplots and amazing cast chemistry. I would definitely recommend this show.
Tonia P.
Tonia P.
Middle River, MD

They mostly have a good story line. I like most of the characters they choose. I really don't have a specific favorite scene. It's not really similar to other's I watch. Yes I find most of the actors good. I record them to watch whenever I like.
Malissa W.
Malissa W.
Norfolk, VA

This is a great show. lots of action and emotion. the actors are great. I can't name one favorite scene I have a lot. the actors are great. I recommend this show to everyone. there are other shows like it but this is a must watch for all adults.
MiMi O.
MiMi O.
ANACORTES, WA

Yes. I have watched this show since the beginning and still have it set to record! While, I do think a few seasons made me upset (stabler) overall, I stuck with it and I'm glad I did! Great show, that covers real live issues for special victims!
Kaitlin S.
Kaitlin S.
Feasterville Trevose, PA

I could watch this show for hours! Luckily reruns are often on! The detectives are played by such great actors and actresses--particularly Mariska Hartigay. There is never a boring storyline. There is a reason it has been on for so many seasons!
María Gabriela L.
María Gabriela L.

Another one of my fav TV series. I can watch it for hours. Have very shocking and interesting storylines. I've been watching SVU since the beginning. and i think never its enough. Also I think I could watch the same chapters over and over again.
Carleigh S.
Carleigh S.
Batesville, IN

This is one of my favorite shows ever. While I prefer the past seasons with Elliot Stabler, the current seasons with new characters are still very compelling. I don't think there is another series like it. I would definitely recommend this show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?