BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #9 in TV

• Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
jennifer b.
Deltona, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I always enjoy crime and drama, and this show has lots of it. I enjoy the characters and storyline, as well as the overall concept of the shows premise. I would recommend this to family and friends. This show is worth watching.
Julia V.
Mission, TX
I've been recently catching up on my SVU on Netflix, and first off i couldn't stop. I watched a couple , than a couple more, and i fell in love with the show.

It's a twist on the normal Law & Order, in which police from new york city focus on sexual crimes. The stories can get intense, and sometimes even life like.
Malory S.
Fairview, NJ
Dick Wolf just knows how to catch my attention. Of all the Law & Orders, SVU is my absolute favorite. I have seen just about every episode! I love Olivia but I miss Stabler :( Still a great show though! If you like this you should also catch his new show "Chicago Fire" what's not to like about sexy firefighters?
Mariane I.
Fort Worth, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I just love this show I watch every episode from every season at once a couple of months. They are amazing stories,love the actors and guests that appear on it. Not for kids though. I recommend this show if you like shows similar to this and also love that they do cross-overs with other shows every now and then.
Jamie L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I missed my calling as a cop I think and I live vicariously through these guys. I love love love these people. Always on the edge if my seat, have the entro memorized. The actors are fabulous and become family to the audience
Jamie S.
Columbus, OH
This is one of my favorite series! The special victims unit is beyond the best SVU to watch. Great characters and great plots! I love the acting and the stories are extremely realistic. I would definitely recommend this show!
Danielle S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I discovered this show a few years ago and throughout the years watched every single episode. Olivia is the pillar of this show and you will feel like she is someone you've known forever. I make sure to dvr the show every week.
Jessica S.
N Chesterfld, VA
In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these viscous felonies..... need I say more? if you're into this kind of thing, then you love SVU. you grow close to Olivia and Stabler and the crew. Always have it on!
Brooke B.
Madison, CT
My favorite show of all time. You don't need to watch from the first season to get into this! Olivia Benson is the most love-able character. One episode and you will be hooked. This show is better than any other crime TV show! I can watch reruns all the time and it's still just as entertaining as the first time!
Kathy P.
A television program about an elite law enforcement division called the Special Victims Unit. The officers not only fight to find the bad guys, they fight to bring justice for the victims and fight for the victims themselves.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?