Add a Photo

Heather S.
Wahiawa, HI
Oct. 21, 2016, 2:46 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this television show. I feel like it has been around my whole life... wait, it has! I also enjoy the spin off shows that have resulted from it. It is one of the original crime shows. If someone hasn't watched it, they definitely should.
Sadie C.
Sadie C.
El Dorado, AR
Dec. 31, 2016, 11:44 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I have been watching this show from the beginning (years later, but I started at the beginning). I love crime shows but this one is different since it deals with crimes and children. There have been some really good stories during the seasons.
Clarissia R.
Clarissia R.
San Antonio, TX
I love how this show is based on actual events and situations. It gives you a real life glimpse into situations that you may not know much about. The actors do a fabulous job and make you feel as if you are in the show with them. A must watch!
Logan B.
Logan B.
Ironton, OH
This is one of my all time favorite series! I watch it all the time on tv and on Netflix. The suspense and realness of the show keeps you intrigued and drawn in throughout every episode. I would highly recommend if you're into detective shows!
Sept. 20, 2016, 9:34 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I have watched Law & Order: SVU from the very beginning. I love the mystery and suspense and the intense emotion of the actors and actresses involved. And I like that it features personal sensitive crimes. And yes I highly recommend this show.
Toni R.
Toni R.
Cypress, TX
My mother-in-law got me started watching this show many, many years ago. I love how the show depicts everyday situations. I'd love to just pick one particular episode but can't lol. i love them all. It's definitely a must watch T.V. series. :)
Heather G.
Heather G.
Spring, TX
Sept. 20, 2016, 9:36 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I am absolutely addicted to this show for some reason. Even the noise that is played in between scenes gets me excited. It is the show that started the law tv craze, and no other can top it, in my book. Olivia and Elliot are such a great team.
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Niagara Falls, NY
Who doesn't love SVU? I have watched every single season from start to finish. When new characters come on the show, you immediately fall in love! I can't wait to see what the new season has to offer. Rumor mill says Stabler may make a return?
Abra R.
Abra R.
Columbus, MS
Benson and Stabler! Love this show! Each story is unique and captures my attention for the full hour. I can binge on Law and Order SVU for days..literally. Watching reruns is like seeing it for the first time. I am a Law and Order SVU fanatic!
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Colorado Springs, CO
Best cop show on TV combines the law enforcement side with the legal side. It also has real heart and empathy for the victims. Acting is top notch as are the rip for the headlines. Stands alone as no other show on TV like it anymore a must see
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?