Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Heather G.
Heather G.
Spring, TX
I am absolutely addicted to this show for some reason. Even the noise that is played in between scenes gets me excited. It is the show that started the law tv craze, and no other can top it, in my book. Olivia and Elliot are such a great team.
Abra R.
Abra R.
Columbus, MS
Benson and Stabler! Love this show! Each story is unique and captures my attention for the full hour. I can binge on Law and Order SVU for days..literally. Watching reruns is like seeing it for the first time. I am a Law and Order SVU fanatic!
Logan B.
Logan B.
Ironton, OH
This is one of my all time favorite series! I watch it all the time on tv and on Netflix. The suspense and realness of the show keeps you intrigued and drawn in throughout every episode. I would highly recommend if you're into detective shows!
Brianna A.
Brianna A.
Love this show, it always keeps me guessing and surprised. Great actors and acting. I started watching this when I was young with my grandpa and when he died I just kept watching it. I've seen every episode up to date ! Would highly recommend!
Heather S.
Heather S.
Wahiawa, HI
I love this television show. I feel like it has been around my whole life... wait, it has! I also enjoy the spin off shows that have resulted from it. It is one of the original crime shows. If someone hasn't watched it, they definitely should.
Sadie C.
Sadie C.
El Dorado, AR
I have been watching this show from the beginning (years later, but I started at the beginning). I love crime shows but this one is different since it deals with crimes and children. There have been some really good stories during the seasons.
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Niagara Falls, NY
Who doesn't love SVU? I have watched every single season from start to finish. When new characters come on the show, you immediately fall in love! I can't wait to see what the new season has to offer. Rumor mill says Stabler may make a return?
Toni R.
Toni R.
Cypress, TX
My mother-in-law got me started watching this show many, many years ago. I love how the show depicts everyday situations. I'd love to just pick one particular episode but can't lol. i love them all. It's definitely a must watch T.V. series. :)
Clarissia R.
Clarissia R.
San Antonio, TX
I love how this show is based on actual events and situations. It gives you a real life glimpse into situations that you may not know much about. The actors do a fabulous job and make you feel as if you are in the show with them. A must watch!
Adrienne J.
Adrienne J.
Washington, DC
I have watched this show since day one. It's one of my all-time favorites, and I'm so happy it's stayed on the air for so long. I love Mariska Hargitay, and could never imagine her as anyone but Olivia Benson. Never take this show off the air!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?