Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Sara A.
Sara A.

Law & Order SVU is one of my favorite shows and has been about 10 years and always will be I love the different crime scenes and how they can take you into such detail and then bring you in suspense and you feel like your helping them solve the case!!
Curtis B.
Curtis B.
Sicklerville, NJ

The show follows a crime, usually adapted from current headlines, from two separate vantage points. The first half of the show concentrates on the investigation of the crime by the police, the second half follows the prosecution of the crime in court.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Coxsackie, Ny

I've been watching this show since I was a kid and i swear it never gets old. I mean the sheer length that its been on the air must be a testimony to its quality right? Every time I think I've seen every episode, another one pops out of the woodworks.
Felicia H.
Felicia H.
Maud, TX

I binge watch this show at least 3 times a week even if ive seen all the episodes. I LOVE LIV AND ELLIOT!! They are by far my favorite people. I cant name just one favorite scene every episode it enticing. I recommend this show to literally everyone!!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

if you're into Mysteries and stuff like that I would highly recommend this show for you. it is highly addicting to watch you won't finish just one episode. I don't know if its a good or bad thing it keeps me up at night I just can't watch one episode.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.

My husband and I have been watching this show since season 1, we love when it's an all day marathon and just spend the day together trying to figure out who did what, we love Benson and deeply miss Stabbler. I haven't met a person who doesn't like SVU
Agustina B.
Agustina B.

THIS IS MY FAVORITE SHOW IN THE WHOLE WORLD. Granted sometimes it gives me some pretty weird dreams but it is so good. Even after so many seasons, the plot keeps evolving and the story lines just keep getting better! I watch it with all of my friends.
Angel B.
Angel B.
Meridian, MS

Law & Order definitely leaves you speechless. I am in love with this show and all of the actors. It seems so realistic. The show is unique and is it's own show. My favorite scene was the funeral of one of the coworkers which was emotional and amazing.
Mércia A.
Mércia A.

Muito legal. Já tem uns anos que não assisto, mas para quem gosta de série de investigação, do mesmo gênero que CSI, Cold Case, vai adorar. Os atores são bem fodas e a temática prende muito a atenção. Algumas histórias de alguns episódios me marcaram.
Kristin N.
Kristin N.
Frederick, MD

My favorite of the Law & Order shows. I love all of the characters both original and new that they continue to bring in, the writers do a great job of making everything real and convincing and the twists and turns that get thrown in keep you watching.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now