BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Toni R.
Toni R.
Cypress, TX
My mother-in-law got me started watching this show many, many years ago. I love how the show depicts everyday situations. I'd love to just pick one particular episode but can't lol. i love them all. It's definitely a must watch T.V. series. :)
I have watched Law & Order: SVU from the very beginning. I love the mystery and suspense and the intense emotion of the actors and actresses involved. And I like that it features personal sensitive crimes. And yes I highly recommend this show.
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Niagara Falls, NY
Who doesn't love SVU? I have watched every single season from start to finish. When new characters come on the show, you immediately fall in love! I can't wait to see what the new season has to offer. Rumor mill says Stabler may make a return?
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Colorado Springs, CO
Best cop show on TV combines the law enforcement side with the legal side. It also has real heart and empathy for the victims. Acting is top notch as are the rip for the headlines. Stands alone as no other show on TV like it anymore a must see
Adrienne J.
Adrienne J.
Washington, DC
I have watched this show since day one. It's one of my all-time favorites, and I'm so happy it's stayed on the air for so long. I love Mariska Hargitay, and could never imagine her as anyone but Olivia Benson. Never take this show off the air!
Ana L.
Ana L.
Anchorage, AK
Olivia & Elliot are great characters. They get involved with their victims, the victims families, and sometimes the accused. I love how they try their best to bring justice to the victims and their families. This is my all time favorite show!!
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Hollywood, FL
I adore this show. I basically grew up watching this show. Olivia Benson it my favorite character. I enjoy every episode. The storyline gets you hooked that you just cant stop watching. This is my all time favorite show. its a must watch show.
Cayman S.
Cayman S.
Minnetonka, MN
My favorite show. There's so many seasons and episodes to choose from. My favorite characters are Olivia Benson and Elliott Stabler. I can't choose a favorite episode as I love them all. It's such an intense show and definitely worth watching.
Abra R.
Abra R.
Columbus, MS
Benson and Stabler! Love this show! Each story is unique and captures my attention for the full hour. I can binge on Law and Order SVU for days..literally. Watching reruns is like seeing it for the first time. I am a Law and Order SVU fanatic!
Brianna A.
Brianna A.
Love this show, it always keeps me guessing and surprised. Great actors and acting. I started watching this when I was young with my grandpa and when he died I just kept watching it. I've seen every episode up to date ! Would highly recommend!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?