Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Jessica H.
Jessica H.

The best Law & Order on tv!! IVE WATCHED ALL THE SEASONS ON NETFLIX!!!! One of the best crime shows on tv!! So dramatic and captivating!! I would recommend everyone to watch it!! Very good actors and acting!! Some of the stories are so moving !!!
Maribel C.
Maribel C.

I've literally watched all the seasons! This is my favorite of all and it all began when my husband, boyfriend at the time, moved to an apartment after HS and had no cable....so we set up antenna and this became our FAVORITE!!! We still watch it!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Eupora, MS

Law & Order SVU is another favorite show of mine.. The actors portray their parts well, and make it seem more like it's a reality show.. I know the intro statement by heart hehehehe.... It is as good, if not better than other shows of it's type..
donna h.
donna h.
Seaford, NY

iI have been watching this for years..the characters are so interesting and most of the stories are very similar to real life stories in the news. The actors sweep you into their lives and you feel their emotions, experiences, laughter and tears!
Alexandria L.
Alexandria L.
Raleigh, NC

Great show! The stories really draw you in especially since some are actually influenced by things going on in America today. However, I miss Benson and Stabler's relationship today. The actors are really good and play their roles very realistic.
Luna Hira K.
Luna Hira K.

My favorite show to binge watch, forever! I don't think I'll ever get sick of it. It was so hard watching Stabler leave, but Benson will always be my favorite!!!! She is such a versatile actress, there's no emotion she can't portray. watch it!!
Deborh L.
Deborh L.
La Quinta, CA

Great tv show that has been on tv for many many years. I have enjoyed watching the characters grow and evolve over the years. The story lines are dynamic, upsetting and intense but overall it's good drama tv to take my mind off of my own issues!!
Carly G.
Carly G.

Hands down a classic crime show. I'm watched this show throughout most of my life and it never gets old. The character development is well thought out, and it's. It hard to get invested into the characters. I would definitely recommend this show.
Mackenzie S.
Mackenzie S.
Sudbury, MA

This show is amazing. I have been watching for years. Olivia is such a lovable character. I love how the plot is different in every episode even after 18 seasons. The actors are amazing. They all do an incredible job. It is a must watch for sure.
Christina G.
Christina G.
Eutawville, SC

This is a great show that my mom and I enjoy watching together. I wouldn't advise anyone to watch this with small children (even though I watched it with my mom when I was really young). It keeps you on your toes and often the ending has a twist.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?