Add a Photo

Jae I K.
Jae I K.
This show is great.
Totally recommended.
This show shows you a different perspective in every episode.
It showd teamwork corruption friendship grief anger and love and etc.
It shows you the corruptions in the world and the actors are wonderful.
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
I have been watching this show since I was a kid. My idol was Olivia Benson, when Netflix came out I watched every episode and am still currently watching new seasons on TV, even though I have seen every episode I still watch the reruns on USA.
Deja E.
Deja E.
Suffolk Virginia
I love this tv show theres no other way to put it i rather watch this show than anything else ijust hate that the girls are always getting raped its always someone getting raped i always figure out whats what though before they say who did what
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Staten Island, NY
I love love love Law and Order: SVU!!! Actually I love all the Law and Order shows. The show has very good actors md acting. Granted to don't really watch the newer seasons because since Christopher Meloni left the show it hasn't been the same.
Alora D.
Alora D.
Erving, MA
This show is one of my personal favorites to watch, it has an interesting plot in each episode and you learn little by little things about law, although not all of these tidbits are accurate in a real courthouse the show still has great content
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Ikes Fork, WV
The was one of the first real TV shows I started watching as a teen and i still watch it at 25. I have to turn it off at times when they are showing graphic stuff and my kids are in the room but if it wasn't for that i would never stop watching.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
It's one of my all time favorite shows on TV. It doesn't matter how many times I've seen an episode, if it's on I stop surfing through the channels and watch. I like leaving it on in the background while I'm doing other things around the house.
Maria I.
Maria I.
West Jordan, UT
My absolute favorite series to date! I can truly and honestly say that I have seen every single episode!! It keeps you guessing throughout and you can really feel what the characters are feeling. It's dramatic, emotional, and very well written.
Crissy R.
Crissy R.
Greenville, OH
Started watching with the parents and love a good crime show. I actually love all of the law and order shows now. And will always watch them. And the theme music of the bong is stuck in my head. A must watch if you love crime shows of any kind!
Aaliyah S.
Aaliyah S.
Lake City, Fl
I love this show. Whenever a marathon comes on, I'm always watching it. The actors are fantastic and of course they act well during each episode. I don't have any favorite ones because they're all good, but this show is definitely a must watch!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?