BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
Love this show and it's series. Always great material from real life instances with many great actors bringing it to life. love the whole law and order series and have for years. CSI was my go to as well but this one has stood the test of time.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
It's one of my all time favorite shows on TV. It doesn't matter how many times I've seen an episode, if it's on I stop surfing through the channels and watch. I like leaving it on in the background while I'm doing other things around the house.
Maria I.
Maria I.
West Jordan, UT
My absolute favorite series to date! I can truly and honestly say that I have seen every single episode!! It keeps you guessing throughout and you can really feel what the characters are feeling. It's dramatic, emotional, and very well written.
Crissy R.
Crissy R.
Greenville, OH
Pop Culture Expert
Started watching with the parents and love a good crime show. I actually love all of the law and order shows now. And will always watch them. And the theme music of the bong is stuck in my head. A must watch if you love crime shows of any kind!
Aaliyah S.
Aaliyah S.
Gainesville, FL
Pop Culture Expert
I love this show. Whenever a marathon comes on, I'm always watching it. The actors are fantastic and of course they act well during each episode. I don't have any favorite ones because they're all good, but this show is definitely a must watch!
Clarissia R.
Clarissia R.
San Antonio, TX
I love how this show is based on actual events and situations. It gives you a real life glimpse into situations that you may not know much about. The actors do a fabulous job and make you feel as if you are in the show with them. A must watch!
Sadie C.
Sadie C.
El Dorado, AR
I have been watching this show from the beginning (years later, but I started at the beginning). I love crime shows but this one is different since it deals with crimes and children. There have been some really good stories during the seasons.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Wahiawa, HI
I love this television show. I feel like it has been around my whole life... wait, it has! I also enjoy the spin off shows that have resulted from it. It is one of the original crime shows. If someone hasn't watched it, they definitely should.
Logan B.
Logan B.
Ironton, OH
This is one of my all time favorite series! I watch it all the time on tv and on Netflix. The suspense and realness of the show keeps you intrigued and drawn in throughout every episode. I would highly recommend if you're into detective shows!
Heather G.
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
I am absolutely addicted to this show for some reason. Even the noise that is played in between scenes gets me excited. It is the show that started the law tv craze, and no other can top it, in my book. Olivia and Elliot are such a great team.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?