Add a Photo

Photos (23)
MiMi O.
MiMi O.
ANACORTES, WA

Yes. I have watched this show since the beginning and still have it set to record! While, I do think a few seasons made me upset (stabler) overall, I stuck with it and I'm glad I did! Great show, that covers real live issues for special victims!
Kylee A.
Kylee A.
Arkansas City, KS

Great TV show! It has that crime element to it and you can solve the cases right along with some amazing characters that you'll get emotionally invested in. Interesting subplots and amazing cast chemistry. I would definitely recommend this show.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.

This show is definitely my guilty pleasure. I can rewatch all of the old episodes multiple times. Never gets old! It is very similar to other criminal shows you see on tv, except its the special victims unit and purely about those kind of cases.
Sophia S.
Sophia S.

I love watching this show!!! It never fails to stay amazing. I love when it has marathons because i can watch it all day long. i like this edition better than the other Law and orders. The main characters are my favorite people, I recommend this
Katherine J.
Katherine J.
Haysville, KS

I love following Law and Order SUV. I have always wanted to be in that profession so since I can't I enjoy how the crimes are solved and the pervs are caught and dealt with. The characters are enjoyable to watch and I would recommend this drama.
Cin G.
Cin G.
San Jose, CA

Always watched ths series as a kid and still this day enjoy watching this series. There is so many series do not really have a favorite and actor and acting ok. Criminal minds and bones and other criminal movies. Yes I had recommend this series.
Kaylea B.
Kaylea B.

Easily my favorite show. This show definitely inspired my college career and everything after. I love how the actors act and the quality of the scenes. I would definitely watch this over any other TV series. I definitely recommend watching it!!!
Malissa W.
Malissa W.
Norfolk, VA

This is a great show. lots of action and emotion. the actors are great. I can't name one favorite scene I have a lot. the actors are great. I recommend this show to everyone. there are other shows like it but this is a must watch for all adults.
karen F.
karen F.
Brownsville, TX

Amazing show, i love watching it! all the episodes are so intriguing. the actors are really good, its like they're real detectives. one of my favorites shows to watch, always keeps me on my toes. anybody that loves mystery should defintetly watch
Samia D.
Samia D.
Chesterfield, MO

I watch this show regularly. I am always surprised by the story line. It sometimes takes stories from the front pages and puts a spin on them. I especially like the interaction between the team when one of them is in trouble. It is a must watch.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now