Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Egla A.
Egla A.
Columbus, OH

I absolutely love this show. Elliot and Olivia are probably the reason why I keep watching it. I normally record the episodes, and like to watch them on my free time or I go online to watch them. I am obsessed because I can sit and watch it for hours.
Phyllis H.
Phyllis H.

We have been watching this from the time it started and continue to watch every week. We record it to make sure we don't miss an episode. Acting is superb. We like crossovers with Chicago PD and Chicago Fire. Yes this is a must watch show. We love it.
Leah M.
Leah M.
Osceola, WI

This is my absolute favorite show of all time. The writing is great, the acting is great, the story line is great. There is never a dull moment while watching Law & Order SVU. This show is so inspiring and has truly changed my life. Watch. This. Show.
Keisha P.
Keisha P.
Huntington, WV

I've watched Law & Order since I was a baby. I grew up wanting to be just like Mariska. This show is similar to other crime shows. My favorite episodes are the ones where Olivia has to deal with her attacker. I tell everyone I know to watch this show!
Valerie K.
Valerie K.
Ripon, WI

This show has been on forever! And it's so great. When I was a freshman in college, my roommate and I have nothing in common except that we could binge watch this show together. I love Elliot and Olivias relationship throughout the seasons. Addicting.
Kinzie V.
Kinzie V.

One of my favorite shows!! Every season just keeps getting better and better. I love that you are locked into every episode, it's never boring and you never see what's coming next! I will watch this series until it's over. Which I hope it doesn't end!
Ginger C.
Ginger C.
Parsons, TN

Spin off of one longest running very TV shows! Great actors! Drama is real! Love new old episodes both!! Still watch til this day! Have Netflix binged and TNT and USA show it also! And NBC love crossovers with Chicago PD!! A must watch drama for sure!
Genesis V.
Genesis V.
Central Islip, NY

ELIOTT STABLER THOOOOOO LOL. BUT REALLY I'VE BEEN WATCHING THIS SHOW FOR YEARS AND I LOVE IT. NOT GONNA LIE I MISS ELIOTT BUT OLIVIA HOLDS IT DOWN AND I LOVE HER FOR IT. KEEP THOSE JUICY EPISODES COME SVU. WHAT ELSE WOULD I WATCH ON THE WEEKENDS LOL!!
Caitlyn R.
Caitlyn R.
Batavia, IA

Great show! A ton of episodes so plenty to watch. I really enjoy this series and others like it. They are obviously doing something right since it's been on the air for so long. Stabler and Benson are a dynamic duo. I would recommend this to everyone!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Leitchfield, KY

I always have this recorded in my DVR. It's always suspenseful. My favorite scene is hard to say because there are many episodes I enjoyed. This is better than a lot of crime shows in my opinion because it's really realistic, all the actors are great.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now