BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Bethany V.
Bethany V.
Brady, TX
I really enjoy watching this show. It has very interesting stories, some "ripped from the headlines," that are very engaging. I enjoy watching all of the Law and Order series of television shows. Would recommend watching if you haven't seen it.
Irene K.
Irene K.
Nyack, NY
I love the Law and Order shows, I think I have watched every episode at least five times. The cast is great, I feel like I know them personally. I recommend this to anyone who likes good acting and follows current events. This is must watch TV!
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
I have been watching this show since I was a kid. My idol was Olivia Benson, when Netflix came out I watched every episode and am still currently watching new seasons on TV, even though I have seen every episode I still watch the reruns on USA.
Ashton M.
Ashton M.
Pop Culture Expert
I enjoy Law and Order. I like that its one of those shows that you don't have to know what happened in last weeks episode to know whats going on. I like the suspense in the show. I think there is very good acting and i would recommend watching.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Ikes Fork, WV
The was one of the first real TV shows I started watching as a teen and i still watch it at 25. I have to turn it off at times when they are showing graphic stuff and my kids are in the room but if it wasn't for that i would never stop watching.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Stone Mtn, GA
This show is absolutely amazing. I love how they incorporate real life events and make it their own. The actors are amazing but I always hate how Benson is the one who is always involved in traumatic situations. I would hate if this show ended.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
Love this show and it's series. Always great material from real life instances with many great actors bringing it to life. love the whole law and order series and have for years. CSI was my go to as well but this one has stood the test of time.
Tomi H.
Tomi H.
Great show,watched it from the start. Intriguing,well acted,great story lines,kept up with current times as the years went by,great characters you could identify with. An old staple,never a doubt will it be a good show tonite? Yes always great!
stephanie j.
stephanie j.
Broadview Hts, OH
Law and order svu is definitely of my favorite TV shows. I binge watched all the episodes on Netflix and I try to catch it whenever it is on tv. even if I have already seen the episode, I can't help but watch. it's so suspenseful and intriguing
Yolanda C.
Yolanda C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
This is my favorite show to binge watch. Out of all Law and Order series, this one is my favorite. I love the characters, the actors, and seeing the development that occurs. I have seen so many episodes, I am making it a goal to watch them all.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?