BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Madison R.
Springfield, IL
SVU is my go-to show anytime any day when I do have time at least! It's a show that never gets tiring with the suspenseful plots and exciting & pleasing resolutions to each show's ending! I'm Team Elliott & Benson all the way!!!
Sabrina S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I have always loved Law & Order: SVU. It has different cases for each episode and gives you a real life feeling of what crime is all about. it is an interesting show to watch and it never gets boring. I recommend it to everyone.
Jamie S.
Columbus, OH
This is one of my favorite series! The special victims unit is beyond the best SVU to watch. Great characters and great plots! I love the acting and the stories are extremely realistic. I would definitely recommend this show!
Lynn B.
Clinton, UT
I'm a total Law and Oder addict. Not joking. If I'm not watching Law and Order SVU then I'm watching one of the other Law and Order series. You'll find it on my TV 24/7 unless I'm watching something that I recorded on my DVR. ❤️
Maddy B.
Warning: You will sit on your couch for hours without realizing until you are out of chips and salsa and the sun has gone down. You will wonder what you did with your life that day and dream of horrible crimes and hum the intro.
Dee V.
I am currently studying in the law enforcement area so I love watching crime tv shows I love what it teaches us humans and to always be aware of your surrounding because one will never know. I do recommend watching this tv show
Erin M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I really like this show! I prefer it over the other Law and Orders. I like the characters on this show the best. All of the episodes used to be on Netflix, but now it is just the most recent seasons. There are episodes that come on TV all the time though on a few different channels. You need to give this show a try!
Rose C.
Harlan, KY
I love this show it's amazing. The suspense,the drama, and the plot is my favorite. Very good actors I love each one of them. Similar to other tv series but this is one of my favorites. I would recommend anyone to watch this.
Jessica S.
N Chesterfld, VA
In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these viscous felonies..... need I say more? if you're into this kind of thing, then you love SVU. you grow close to Olivia and Stabler and the crew. Always have it on!
Crystal B.
South Gate, CA
Good show. It is hard to watch some of the episode because of the graphic nature. The show portrays accurate situations of child abuse, abduction, neglect and more. The actors are great and convincing in their roles. Diffently a good sho to watch. You get caught up in the story and each story is uniquely different.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?