Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Jessica H.
Jessica H.

The best Law & Order on tv!! IVE WATCHED ALL THE SEASONS ON NETFLIX!!!! One of the best crime shows on tv!! So dramatic and captivating!! I would recommend everyone to watch it!! Very good actors and acting!! Some of the stories are so moving !!!
Ariella B.
Ariella B.
Pikesville, MD

This has been my favorite show for years. I love the cast and all of the story lines. While I know it is only a show and not so realistic, the point is good. I love watching the detectives work and solve their cases. They have some great tactics.
Randeigh J.
Randeigh J.
Monroe, NC

I have been obsessed with this show since I was about 10 or 11 years old. The acting on it is great, however after Stabler left, I think the show kinda took a turn. I heard rumours that he is coming back and if so I will become an avid fan again.
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.

This show has intense cases to solve, but it gives viewers a perspective that there are horrible people out there and we need to be more cautious. There is always a sense of relief when the characters find their victims or put the bad guys awaw.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Great show. Has been running for almost as long I have been alive. It does a great job captivating the audience and leaves you on the edge of your seat till the end. They cast the show really well and will continue on watching. Highly recommend!
Madison C.
Madison C.
Centre, AL

I'm obsessed with this show. I've seen almost every single episode at least two to three times. I make sure to watch the re-runs everyday. The actors are perfect. It reminds me a lot of Criminal Minds which I also love. This is a MUST WATCH!!!!!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.

This show is definitely my guilty pleasure. I can rewatch all of the old episodes multiple times. Never gets old! It is very similar to other criminal shows you see on tv, except its the special victims unit and purely about those kind of cases.
Sophie F.
Sophie F.
Santa Monica, CA

I have seen every episode of this show and would argue that it is one of the best scripted shows on TV. Gripping story telling that manages to include current events. Great acting and characters that you get truly invested in. Good all round TV.
Sophia H.
Sophia H.
Dearborn, MI

Classic crime show! The stories are always intriguing and the writers don't stray away from hot topics of today. Suspenseful with great acting. Be aware the justice system doesn't work like it does on TV but if it's on TV I'll always turn it on.
Katie O.
Katie O.
Warrior, AL

Anyone humming the theme song? Just me? Well this is an amazing show! I can't get enough. The drama, suspense, and "heinous crimes" that go along with the special victims unit just draws you in and keeps you wanting more! Love me some SVU!! :) .
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now