Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Alora D.
Alora D.
Erving, MA
This show is one of my personal favorites to watch, it has an interesting plot in each episode and you learn little by little things about law, although not all of these tidbits are accurate in a real courthouse the show still has great content
Aaliyah S.
Aaliyah S.
Lake City, FL
Pop Culture Expert
I love this show. Whenever a marathon comes on, I'm always watching it. The actors are fantastic and of course they act well during each episode. I don't have any favorite ones because they're all good, but this show is definitely a must watch!
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
I have been watching this show since I was a kid. My idol was Olivia Benson, when Netflix came out I watched every episode and am still currently watching new seasons on TV, even though I have seen every episode I still watch the reruns on USA.
Tomi H.
Tomi H.
Great show,watched it from the start. Intriguing,well acted,great story lines,kept up with current times as the years went by,great characters you could identify with. An old staple,never a doubt will it be a good show tonite? Yes always great!
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Staten Island, NY
I love love love Law and Order: SVU!!! Actually I love all the Law and Order shows. The show has very good actors md acting. Granted to don't really watch the newer seasons because since Christopher Meloni left the show it hasn't been the same.
Maria I.
Maria I.
West Jordan, UT
My absolute favorite series to date! I can truly and honestly say that I have seen every single episode!! It keeps you guessing throughout and you can really feel what the characters are feeling. It's dramatic, emotional, and very well written.
Crissy R.
Crissy R.
Greenville, OH
Pop Culture Expert
Started watching with the parents and love a good crime show. I actually love all of the law and order shows now. And will always watch them. And the theme music of the bong is stuck in my head. A must watch if you love crime shows of any kind!
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Who can say anything bad about Law and Order: SVU? It's been on forever. Almost every working nights actor has passed through it in a guest starring role. It mainly focuses on that week's crime and not too much personal drama which I'm all for.
Daisy H.
Daisy H.
Richlands, VA
I watch this show with my mother and my fiance, and we all enjoy it! We love this show and it has good actors in it as well! This is one of those shows that will keep you guessing and I watch it almost everyday! I recommend this show to anyone!
Jane D.
Jane D.
Dallas, TX
Awesome show. Love it. I've been watching it since the beginning and it's never gotten old, boring or stale. I'm a fan of all the Law & Order series, but this one is my favorite. Mariska Hargitay is amazing as Olivia. I miss Elliot's character.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?