Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Kinzie V.
Kinzie V.

One of my favorite shows!! Every season just keeps getting better and better. I love that you are locked into every episode, it's never boring and you never see what's coming next! I will watch this series until it's over. Which I hope it doesn't end!
Dana P.
Dana P.
East Elmhurst, Ny

I will never ever get sick of this show! One of my all time favorites and Olivia benson is AWESOME! I love how a lot of the episodes are similar to current events. Definitely recommend this show and if anyone likes crime stuff this is the show for you
Keisha P.
Keisha P.
Huntington, WV

I've watched Law & Order since I was a baby. I grew up wanting to be just like Mariska. This show is similar to other crime shows. My favorite episodes are the ones where Olivia has to deal with her attacker. I tell everyone I know to watch this show!
Judith T.
Judith T.
Galena Park, TX

ALL time FAVORITE TV SHOW. I loved it when Oliva and Benson worked together
and was heart broken when he left the show. I know this is weird but I love the story lines
and how dedicated all the detectives get, makes you feel so intense about the show.
Erin K.
Erin K.

A pint of Ice Cream, a face mask, and Law and Order: SVU playing in the background. This is my description of a perfect night. SVU is fantastic. It keeps attention with fast-moving plot lines and constant suspense. Mariska is a wonderful actress, too.
Greidys C.
Greidys C.
Miami, Florida

Great show, I definitely love the drama and Olivia, she knows how to balance motherhood and a career. It similiar to others show but the stories has other perspective. The actors are really good specially Barbas, I really recommend it, so... WATCH IT!
Madeline K.
Madeline K.
Clarence Ctr, NY

MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE SHOW. I watch an episode almost every day and never get sick of it. Benson is my favorite and this show always keeps me on my toes. It is similar to criminal minds but a little different with the situations they are investigating.
Isabel H.
Isabel H.

Mine and my hubbys all time favorite show hands down. It keeps you on your toes. It is a must watch if you haven't seen it yet but fair warning you will get hooked and they run marathons all the time sometimes I don't realize 4 or 5 hours have passed.
La Sheenlaruba T.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Moreno Valley, CA

From the music at the beginning you are hooked. There are too many favorite scenes. I love Ice T and Mariska. This is different than anything else The special victims unit. All the actors are good and they all have great chemistry. It is a must watch.
Jenny G.
Jenny G.
Ithaca, NY

This show is a classic. SVU is very fun to marathon as the plot is separate each episode. The characters are likable and well-known. I don't mind rewatching episodes. The theme song may be the best part. My boyfriend and I like to watch this together.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now