Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Jessica H.
Jessica H.

The best Law & Order on tv!! IVE WATCHED ALL THE SEASONS ON NETFLIX!!!! One of the best crime shows on tv!! So dramatic and captivating!! I would recommend everyone to watch it!! Very good actors and acting!! Some of the stories are so moving !!!
Katie C.
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN

I've been watching law and order SVU since I've been a little girl. It's one of my favorite TV dramas. I like how the season they are adding in real life events. It makes it more realistic. I watch all episodes on Hulu because I do not have cable
Summer M.
Summer M.
Madison, AL

This show catches the attention of EVERYBODY. There's nothing about the show that I would change. I've been watching it for 10+ years now. It draws you in and you'll end up watching the 24 hour marathon without realizing how much time has passed.
Jenifer B.
Jenifer B.
Elburn , Il

Law & Order SVU was a very good show for a while but then it got boring because it just continued having pretty much the same storyline. It's nice to occasionally go back and watch a few here or there but it's not something I want to binge watch.
Emilee R.
Emilee R.

this show is so addicting. and the episodes are never boring and each episode is so different. i like each episode doesn't play off of each other usually. also i like that they have mostly kept the same characters with an exception of just a few.
Charlene B.
Charlene B.
Fountain Hls, AZ

This is one of my favorite shows!  I look forward to watching it because I enjoy the stories and the characters. They always have stories that are similar to real life and it is great to see justice work, even though it is in a TV show.
Randeigh J.
Randeigh J.
Monroe, NC

I have been obsessed with this show since I was about 10 or 11 years old. The acting on it is great, however after Stabler left, I think the show kinda took a turn. I heard rumours that he is coming back and if so I will become an avid fan again.
Maundrial C.
Maundrial C.
Lancaster, SC

I liked the show because it incorporated real life events. It is not similar to other TV series because it goes through the entire story. I think the actors are very good. I don't have a favorite scene. I would recommend everyone watch this show.
Emilee W.
Emilee W.
Newburgh, IN

Law & Order: SVU has been one of my favorite TV shows since I was very little. One of my favorite scenes is when Olivia stands up to a predator by beating the living day lights out of him. All of the actors are very talented. Recommend to anyone!
Ariella B.
Ariella B.
Pikesville, MD

This has been my favorite show for years. I love the cast and all of the story lines. While I know it is only a show and not so realistic, the point is good. I love watching the detectives work and solve their cases. They have some great tactics.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?