Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Irene K.
Irene K.
Nyack, NY
I love the Law and Order shows, I think I have watched every episode at least five times. The cast is great, I feel like I know them personally. I recommend this to anyone who likes good acting and follows current events. This is must watch TV!
stephanie j.
stephanie j.
Broadview Hts, OH
Law and order svu is definitely of my favorite TV shows. I binge watched all the episodes on Netflix and I try to catch it whenever it is on tv. even if I have already seen the episode, I can't help but watch. it's so suspenseful and intriguing
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Who can say anything bad about Law and Order: SVU? It's been on forever. Almost every working nights actor has passed through it in a guest starring role. It mainly focuses on that week's crime and not too much personal drama which I'm all for.
Meredith M.
Meredith M.
Great show. Awesome story lines and celebrity cameos. Great actors and acting. The show can be a bit gruesome and disturbing, but it is part of what makes it realistic. Similar to other Law & Order shows. I recommend it if you like crime shows!
Tracey R.
Tracey R.
Oct. 5, 2016, 5:10 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Law and order svu is such a classic. I love shows like this and love how they relate real world stuff that's going on into their story line. It's one of those theme songs that are recognizable and I would definitely recommend others to watch it
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Staten Island, NY
I love love love Law and Order: SVU!!! Actually I love all the Law and Order shows. The show has very good actors md acting. Granted to don't really watch the newer seasons because since Christopher Meloni left the show it hasn't been the same.
Jae I K.
Jae I K.
This show is great.
Totally recommended.
This show shows you a different perspective in every episode.
It showd teamwork corruption friendship grief anger and love and etc.
It shows you the corruptions in the world and the actors are wonderful.
Daisy H.
Daisy H.
Richlands, VA
I watch this show with my mother and my fiance, and we all enjoy it! We love this show and it has good actors in it as well! This is one of those shows that will keep you guessing and I watch it almost everyday! I recommend this show to anyone!
Tomi H.
Tomi H.
Great show,watched it from the start. Intriguing,well acted,great story lines,kept up with current times as the years went by,great characters you could identify with. An old staple,never a doubt will it be a good show tonite? Yes always great!
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
Love this show and it's series. Always great material from real life instances with many great actors bringing it to life. love the whole law and order series and have for years. CSI was my go to as well but this one has stood the test of time.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?