Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Abby S.
Abby S.

great show i love law and order. the plots are always so different and the acting is great. oliva benson is my aspiration for taking over the world. she is so inspiring i love her. also stabler is very hot. ice t is alright but i love much.yes!!!!
Alex C.
Alex C.
Philadelphia, PA

Honestly, this show sometimes scares me out of doing some really stupid things because I get nervous something bad might happen to me. I am obsessed with Olivia in all her glory. The relationships among the officers are so real and quite dramatic.
Saira g.
Saira g.
Las Vegas, NV

Really good show they have a lot of episodes. The actors are good well some of them are. Yeah there are many shows like these. One of my favorite cases are the ones where they find the killers. Yes you must watch because it is pretty entertaining.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.

Look, this show is a sort of guilty pleasure for me. I love the actors and the characters they portray. The storylines are usually pretty good, and I think that with the focus being on SVU cases, they distinguish themselves from other crime shows.
Lori T.
Lori T.
Tacoma, WA

I love this show. From the very first season up to, and including, the current one. The characters have been allowed to grow and become like family. And have families of their own, on screen. I loved that Olivia Benson was allowed to adopt a baby.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.

Like this show because it has to do with solving murder cases. Good actors and actresses that come out in this show. I usually watch this late at night when I can't go to sleep. If you like puzzles, this is good for you. Shows look very real......
Addy B.
Addy B.
Oak Harbor, WA

There is no such thing as too much SVU! I have watched every episode at least two times, and I still love them all! They're frustrating, inspiring, and intriguing. The best show if you like a little mystery with a swift dose of justice at the end.
Ted B.
Ted B.
Buffalo, NY

A show that every year gets better and better. I love criminal dramas and this one is one of the best. They have an amazing cast and then of course bring in actors from Hollywood. You'll even get to see some actors before their prime on the show.
Emilee R.
Emilee R.

this show is so addicting. and the episodes are never boring and each episode is so different. i like each episode doesn't play off of each other usually. also i like that they have mostly kept the same characters with an exception of just a few.
Charlene B.
Charlene B.
Fountain Hls, AZ

This is one of my favorite shows!  I look forward to watching it because I enjoy the stories and the characters. They always have stories that are similar to real life and it is great to see justice work, even though it is in a TV show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?