BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Sophia H.
Sophia H.
Dearborn, MI
Classic crime show! The stories are always intriguing and the writers don't stray away from hot topics of today. Suspenseful with great acting. Be aware the justice system doesn't work like it does on TV but if it's on TV I'll always turn it on.
Samia D.
Samia D.
Chesterfield, MO
I watch this show regularly. I am always surprised by the story line. It sometimes takes stories from the front pages and puts a spin on them. I especially like the interaction between the team when one of them is in trouble. It is a must watch.
Mickenzie G.
Mickenzie G.
Arcata, CA
ALL TIME FAVORITE SHOW - I along with most young ladies have watched all 17 seasons of this show and we pray that it will never end. Each episode plays out some new case yet it also manages to tie each episode together. This is a must watch show
Daisy H.
Daisy H.
Richlands, VA
I watch this show with my mother and my fiance, and we all enjoy it! We love this show and it has good actors in it as well! This is one of those shows that will keep you guessing and I watch it almost everyday! I recommend this show to anyone!
Irene K.
Irene K.
Nyack, NY
I love the Law and Order shows, I think I have watched every episode at least five times. The cast is great, I feel like I know them personally. I recommend this to anyone who likes good acting and follows current events. This is must watch TV!
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
I have been watching this show since I was a kid. My idol was Olivia Benson, when Netflix came out I watched every episode and am still currently watching new seasons on TV, even though I have seen every episode I still watch the reruns on USA.
Tomi H.
Tomi H.
Great show,watched it from the start. Intriguing,well acted,great story lines,kept up with current times as the years went by,great characters you could identify with. An old staple,never a doubt will it be a good show tonite? Yes always great!
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
Love this show and it's series. Always great material from real life instances with many great actors bringing it to life. love the whole law and order series and have for years. CSI was my go to as well but this one has stood the test of time.
Ashton M.
Ashton M.
Pop Culture Expert
I enjoy Law and Order. I like that its one of those shows that you don't have to know what happened in last weeks episode to know whats going on. I like the suspense in the show. I think there is very good acting and i would recommend watching.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Staten Island , NY
I love love love Law and Order: SVU!!! Actually I love all the Law and Order shows. The show has very good actors md acting. Granted to don't really watch the newer seasons because since Christopher Meloni left the show it hasn't been the same.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?