Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Krystina H.
Krystina H.

Oh how I love this show! 17 seasons and still going strong! If you've never seen it it's time to get yourself a Hulu account and binge watch it my dear! Fantastic writing and acting. That Mariska Hargitay, I could (and have) watch her act all day long.
Christine C.
Christine C.
Santa Barbara, CA

After all these years, I still love this show! I'm sure some plots get repeated, but the actors/actresses are all great so it never feels old. Mariska Hargitay is particularly amazing. I especially love complications of her role as sergeant and as mom.
Skylar B.
Skylar B.
Baton Rouge, LA

Law & Order: SVU is my favorite series that the program has airing. It always leaves me on my toes. The actors are phenomenal and there are always marathons on for when I can't get enough of it. If you love series like Criminal Minds, you'll love this.
Lindsay A.
Lindsay A.
Gainesville, FL

I'm unhealthily obsessed with this show. I've been watching it on USA since I was a teenager and also now on Netflix. The actors are phenomenal and I love how they actually champion their causes outside of the show. It's incredibly heartwarming to see.
Kyleigh T.
Kyleigh T.
Clarksville, TN

This is a great show! I've watched it for years. It's always on TV so I always just click it and watch it. My whole family enjoys it. I love that there is normally a marathon of it going on. So when I'm sitting at home this is the show I like to watch.
Sophie B.
Sophie B.
England, UK

One of my absolute fave shows!! Every episode is intriguing and interesting and has you hooked from the outset. Not just a standard crime show this is far depper with great character establishment that maes you feeo like you really know the characters.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Weslaco, TX

Omg I could go on and on about Law and order SVU! its my all time favorite show. if they were to cancel it I would die. lol of course not literally but I watch it everyday and will record every episode. full of drama and love the actors! best show ever
Caitlyn R.
Caitlyn R.
Batavia, IA

Great show! A ton of episodes so plenty to watch. I really enjoy this series and others like it. They are obviously doing something right since it's been on the air for so long. Stabler and Benson are a dynamic duo. I would recommend this to everyone!
Keisha P.
Keisha P.
Huntington, WV

I've watched Law & Order since I was a baby. I grew up wanting to be just like Mariska. This show is similar to other crime shows. My favorite episodes are the ones where Olivia has to deal with her attacker. I tell everyone I know to watch this show!
Felicia H.
Felicia H.
Maud, TX

I binge watch this show at least 3 times a week even if ive seen all the episodes. I LOVE LIV AND ELLIOT!! They are by far my favorite people. I cant name just one favorite scene every episode it enticing. I recommend this show to literally everyone!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now