• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Heather A.
One of my most favorite long time running shows out there !!!! Great stories, wonderful characters , suspenseful, lots of action , and justice !! If you like watching crime shows I definitely recommend giving this show a try .
Carolynn D.
Winter Haven, FL
My favorite show! I love the fact that you can watch any episode at any time and you didn't have to see any other episode before. The content begins and ends every episode. Also love that it's set in NY, as this is my hometown!
Alysondra E.
I've been binge watching this on Netflix recently. Olivia such a likable character and they deal with such heavy topics but it's so interesting to see another side of why things ended up the way they do even if it is dramatized
Brooke A.
Collinsville, MS
Love this show. Always an interesting episode on. I can always rely on this being on a channel when there isn't anything else to watch. Great actors. Don't really have a favorite scene but I like watching the crimes get solved.
Kaylee S.
Rockport, TX
I've been watching this show since I was a kid! It's always been so interesting to me. It made me want to be a crime scene investigator when I was young lol. I'm glad this show is on Netflix so I can watch it whenever I want!
Crystal B.
South Gate, CA
Good show. It is hard to watch some of the episode because of the graphic nature. The show portrays accurate situations of child abuse, abduction, neglect and more. The actors are great and convincing in their roles. Diffently a good sho to watch. You get caught up in the story and each story is uniquely different.
Casey G.
Cleveland, OH
Law and Order SVU is a classic TV show that is entertaining for individuals of all ages. Some of the content may be considered mature, but also a great eye opener to the reality that are crimes in the United States. With more than 300 episodes total, you will find yourself in a never-ending sea of entertainment.
Kristin E.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
SVU is one of those annoying TV shows that draws you in. You know...I'll just watch this and then get the dishes done. Six hours later you're like shoot, nothing is done, and it's time to cook dinner. I love those kind of shows.
Celest D.
Detroit, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My all time favorite show! I can binge watch this show all day long. Mariska hargitay is my fav actress in the show. This show is nothing like other shows. I love watching it with my mom especially when there is a marathon on.
Paige B.
Detroit, MI
I love this show. It's so real and Raw. It's like a mystery but you can put the clues together. It's great acting and has great characters. I don't have a favorite scene. Yes I would recommend watching it to other people I know.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?