Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Parma, OH
This show is another one to get you hooked. I am out here is real life saying things about the law and people look like how do you know that. Law and order boo. My mom and I watch this show together. I encourage you to get into it. It's great. 😊
Katherine J.
Katherine J.
Haysville, KS
I love following Law and Order SUV. I have always wanted to be in that profession so since I can't I enjoy how the crimes are solved and the pervs are caught and dealt with. The characters are enjoyable to watch and I would recommend this drama.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Great show. Has been running for almost as long I have been alive. It does a great job captivating the audience and leaves you on the edge of your seat till the end. They cast the show really well and will continue on watching. Highly recommend!
Samia D.
Samia D.
Chesterfield, MO
I watch this show regularly. I am always surprised by the story line. It sometimes takes stories from the front pages and puts a spin on them. I especially like the interaction between the team when one of them is in trouble. It is a must watch.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
This show is definitely my guilty pleasure. I can rewatch all of the old episodes multiple times. Never gets old! It is very similar to other criminal shows you see on tv, except its the special victims unit and purely about those kind of cases.
Tory K.
Tory K.
Columbus, OH
Sept. 24, 2016, 10:25 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
One of my favorite shows of all time. I'm watching it right now! Mariska Hargitay is a great role model and activist outside the show as well. The storylines can get ridiculous but its still amazing and will watch it anytime!. And its always on.
Yolanda C.
Yolanda C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
This is my favorite show to binge watch. Out of all Law and Order series, this one is my favorite. I love the characters, the actors, and seeing the development that occurs. I have seen so many episodes, I am making it a goal to watch them all.
Adeline P.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
I'm totally obsessed with law and order SVU! They're riveting and continue to keep me on the edge of my seat! I like that some of the episodes are reenactments of real life situations and current events. I could watch this show for days on end.
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Who can say anything bad about Law and Order: SVU? It's been on forever. Almost every working nights actor has passed through it in a guest starring role. It mainly focuses on that week's crime and not too much personal drama which I'm all for.
Bethany V.
Bethany V.
Brady, TX
Sept. 26, 2016, 3:36 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I really enjoy watching this show. It has very interesting stories, some "ripped from the headlines," that are very engaging. I enjoy watching all of the Law and Order series of television shows. Would recommend watching if you haven't seen it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?