BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Katie B.
Madison, CT
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My go-to show for binge watching Netflix on a rainy day. Episodes are short so you can easily watch one at a time, but it's so easy to get caught up watching a number of them in a row without realizing how quickly time is passing.
Charlotte G.
I've been watching this since I was little little. It's a great show. Good story line. Interesting episodes. It can definitely hold my attention for a while. I'll definitely keep watching it as long as they keep making new episodes.
Jocelyn G.
Danville, IN
I've followed SVU since season 1. These characters have evolved and transformed before my eyes through the years. Sometimes things get scary and sometimes hey break your heart but MAN do I love it all the more for being real.
Sunshine F.
I love this TV show. In Venezuela they transmit private satellite television companies cable. I see more than anything in weekend schedule. My favorite scenes are when solving crimes cases. I love all the actors. I recommend it.
Tatiana F.
North Olmsted, OH
I love this show. I would have to say it's one of my favorites. Its similar to criminal minds, the mentalist, and castle. There is very good acting and a lot of action I would recommend this if you like action and crime shows.
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I'm currently binge watching this show on Netflix. this is one of those shows that's so easy to get lost in. I like that each episode is a new case, but still containing an underlying storyline amongst the characters. The acting is great for the most part, and the show often times has big named actors guest starring.
Sarah V.
Hanford, CA
One of my all time favorite shows. I'm pretty sure I've seen almost every episode. The actors are phenomenal and Olivia Benson is by far my favorite character. If you haven't seen this show already it's definitely one to watch.
Keri J.
This show constantly stays on top of the headlines by sensationalizing any sexual abuse case on the show. Olivia's character is the backbone of the show. Her compassion for the victims and quest for justice drives every episode. You get to see how cops investigate abuse cases as well as how the law prosecutes them.
Paige B.
Detroit, MI
I love this show. It's so real and Raw. It's like a mystery but you can put the clues together. It's great acting and has great characters. I don't have a favorite scene. Yes I would recommend watching it to other people I know.
Heather A.
One of my most favorite long time running shows out there !!!! Great stories, wonderful characters , suspenseful, lots of action , and justice !! If you like watching crime shows I definitely recommend giving this show a try .
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?