BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Caroline E.
Caroline E.
Haines City, FL
I love Law & Order SUV. This show educate me on how people think they can get away with murder and how they commit crimes and act innocent until they are caught by law enforcement. It also help me see how criminal this l and things they will do.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Great show. Has been running for almost as long I have been alive. It does a great job captivating the audience and leaves you on the edge of your seat till the end. They cast the show really well and will continue on watching. Highly recommend!
María Gabriela L.
María Gabriela L.
Pop Culture Expert
Another one of my fav TV series. I can watch it for hours. Have very shocking and interesting storylines. I've been watching SVU since the beginning. and i think never its enough. Also I think I could watch the same chapters over and over again.
Acacia F.
Acacia F.
Statesboro, GA
I AM ADDICTED TO THIS SHOW. I've watched every episode on TV and on Netflix. It's so suspenseful and it makes you want to keep watching over and over again. The actors are just perfect. This show is so good I suggest you watch it when you can!!!
karen F.
karen F.
Brownsville, TX
Pop Culture Expert
Amazing show, i love watching it! all the episodes are so intriguing. the actors are really good, its like they're real detectives. one of my favorites shows to watch, always keeps me on my toes. anybody that loves mystery should defintetly watch
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Parma, OH
Pop Culture Expert
This show is another one to get you hooked. I am out here is real life saying things about the law and people look like how do you know that. Law and order boo. My mom and I watch this show together. I encourage you to get into it. It's great. 😊
Vanessa I.
Vanessa I.
Linden, NJ
Stabler & Benson.....my favorite TV work couple. The authenticity of this show draws viewers in. I love sitting and having an SVU binge marathon. You can't just watch one episode....pretty soon you've gone from one hour to five without blinking!
Julie M.
Julie M.
LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!! I have been watching it for many years and can never get enough! It is definitely a must-see for those who love crime and watching law related television shows. I cannot say enough good things about it and would recommend it!
Sophia H.
Sophia H.
Dearborn, MI
Classic crime show! The stories are always intriguing and the writers don't stray away from hot topics of today. Suspenseful with great acting. Be aware the justice system doesn't work like it does on TV but if it's on TV I'll always turn it on.
Tory K.
Tory K.
Columbus, OH
Pop Culture Expert
One of my favorite shows of all time. I'm watching it right now! Mariska Hargitay is a great role model and activist outside the show as well. The storylines can get ridiculous but its still amazing and will watch it anytime!. And its always on.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?