Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Saira g.
Saira g.
Las Vegas, NV

Really good show they have a lot of episodes. The actors are good well some of them are. Yeah there are many shows like these. One of my favorite cases are the ones where they find the killers. Yes you must watch because it is pretty entertaining.
victoria s.
victoria s.
Dallas, TX

WOW - this has been my favorite show for years since the beginning - I've watch each show over ten times and still stay glued to the tv- I really love all D. WOLF shows- Olivia- Stabler the best ever - which i could see the together one more time.
Sasha P.
Sasha P.

This show isn't going anywhere! It's like the soap operas at this point. It is embedded into our weekly television programming and it's really really well written and stays in tuned with current news and social stories. I'm in for the long haul :)
Ayena K.
Ayena K.
Southfield, MI

One of the best crime shows on television. Every week the episodes have me never wanting to leave the TV area. I absolutely love Benson and Stabler. Forget criminal minds, if you've never watched an episode of SVU, shame on you. You're missing out
Dominique T.
Dominique T.

This is a long time favorite. I've watched it for many years and I hope it never stops coming on. I'll always watch the reruns and never get tired lol. This, Criminal Intent and Criminal Minds are good things to watch for sure. SVU never gets old.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.

Look, this show is a sort of guilty pleasure for me. I love the actors and the characters they portray. The storylines are usually pretty good, and I think that with the focus being on SVU cases, they distinguish themselves from other crime shows.
Lori T.
Lori T.
Tacoma, WA

I love this show. From the very first season up to, and including, the current one. The characters have been allowed to grow and become like family. And have families of their own, on screen. I loved that Olivia Benson was allowed to adopt a baby.
Gloria P.
Gloria P.
Boyce, LA

I have watched this TV show for years. I live the suspense and thrill this show gives it's viewers. I love when the criminal is caught and prosecuted. The actors are amazing and the story line keeps you on the edge of your seat. I would recommend.
Sommer C.
Sommer C.
Beaumont, TX

Love watching the episodes. Each one has there own theme but also keeps a story line going strong. Hate how one member gets killed (Kate). She was my favorite charter in the films and now she has passed. It's an amazing show. I love watching them.
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
Atlanta, GA

This show is so addicting! USA always has a marathon going on, best binge watching show on cable TV (one that doesn't require on demand, netfilx, etc.). The acting is great and the stories, while sometimes crazy are so captivating. LOVE this show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?