BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Kimberly E.
I love love love this show. They acting is amazing and the suspense is great. I'm big on shows where you have to find the killer and this show is it for me. I feel like I'm the detective trying to solve the case. Must watch!!
Ronnee H.
Cottondale, AL
Law and Order: SVU is one of the best running television shows. Its been on for so many years and it always gets better. I loved Benson and Stabler so much, I cried when Stabler left the show. But Mariska Hargitay is an amazing actress and was basically made for the show.
Michelle F.
Las Vegas, NV
Who doesn't love Law and Order!! Iconic!! Can always find a actor in there early days. Always a new cast! And you feel like a part of the team! This show inspired my daughter to become a cop and wants to work with the SVU unit!
Erin M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I really like this show! I prefer it over the other Law and Orders. I like the characters on this show the best. All of the episodes used to be on Netflix, but now it is just the most recent seasons. There are episodes that come on TV all the time though on a few different channels. You need to give this show a try!
Lesley M.
Lake Charles, LA
This is one of my FAVORITE TV shows. I love a good cop and detective series. Detective Benson is a strong level headed woman and always tries her hardest to get to the bottom of a case and seek justice for those who are hurt.
Celest D.
Detroit, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My all time favorite show! I can binge watch this show all day long. Mariska hargitay is my fav actress in the show. This show is nothing like other shows. I love watching it with my mom especially when there is a marathon on.
Katherine L.
Brighton, MA
I love this show. It's pretty intense, but it's really eyeopening to all these crimes that COULD actually happen. This TV series really goes and hits at domestic violence issues, rape, assault, etc. and I think everyone really needs to be educated in these issues. Great show, I hoep everyone watches at least once episode
Sabrina S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I have always loved Law & Order: SVU. It has different cases for each episode and gives you a real life feeling of what crime is all about. it is an interesting show to watch and it never gets boring. I recommend it to everyone.
Jae I K.
This show is great.
Totally recommended.
This show shows you a different perspective in every episode.
It showd teamwork corruption friendship grief anger and love and etc.
It shows you the corruptions in the world and the actors are wonderful.
Kristin E.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
SVU is one of those annoying TV shows that draws you in. You know...I'll just watch this and then get the dishes done. Six hours later you're like shoot, nothing is done, and it's time to cook dinner. I love those kind of shows.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?