Add a Photo

Photos (23)
MiMi O.
MiMi O.
ANACORTES, WA
Yes. I have watched this show since the beginning and still have it set to record! While, I do think a few seasons made me upset (stabler) overall, I stuck with it and I'm glad I did! Great show, that covers real live issues for special victims!
Katherine J.
Katherine J.
Haysville, KS
I love following Law and Order SUV. I have always wanted to be in that profession so since I can't I enjoy how the crimes are solved and the pervs are caught and dealt with. The characters are enjoyable to watch and I would recommend this drama.
Caroline E.
Caroline E.
Haines City, FL
I love Law & Order SUV. This show educate me on how people think they can get away with murder and how they commit crimes and act innocent until they are caught by law enforcement. It also help me see how criminal this l and things they will do.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Currituck, NC
This show truly brings to light a lot of the horrors in this world that tend to go unnoticed. The cast is amazing and the storylines are always unique and thought provoking! I definitely recommend this show to anyone who likes drama and mystery!
Vanessa I.
Vanessa I.
Linden, NJ
Stabler & Benson.....my favorite TV work couple. The authenticity of this show draws viewers in. I love sitting and having an SVU binge marathon. You can't just watch one episode....pretty soon you've gone from one hour to five without blinking!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Great show. Has been running for almost as long I have been alive. It does a great job captivating the audience and leaves you on the edge of your seat till the end. They cast the show really well and will continue on watching. Highly recommend!
Jo W.
Jo W.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a nice show to kill time, although you can get sucked into watching multiple episodes in a row. The cases are sometimes predictable and can lack originality, but are usually entertaining. A bit more mystery would make it more intriguing.
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
I love watching this show!!! It never fails to stay amazing. I love when it has marathons because i can watch it all day long. i like this edition better than the other Law and orders. The main characters are my favorite people, I recommend this
Acacia F.
Acacia F.
Statesboro, GA
I AM ADDICTED TO THIS SHOW. I've watched every episode on TV and on Netflix. It's so suspenseful and it makes you want to keep watching over and over again. The actors are just perfect. This show is so good I suggest you watch it when you can!!!
Kaylea B.
Kaylea B.
Easily my favorite show. This show definitely inspired my college career and everything after. I love how the actors act and the quality of the scenes. I would definitely watch this over any other TV series. I definitely recommend watching it!!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?