BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Vanessa I.
Vanessa I.
Linden, NJ
Stabler & Benson.....my favorite TV work couple. The authenticity of this show draws viewers in. I love sitting and having an SVU binge marathon. You can't just watch one episode....pretty soon you've gone from one hour to five without blinking!
Malissa W.
Malissa W.
Norfolk, VA
This is a great show. lots of action and emotion. the actors are great. I can't name one favorite scene I have a lot. the actors are great. I recommend this show to everyone. there are other shows like it but this is a must watch for all adults.
María Gabriela L.
María Gabriela L.
Pop Culture Expert
Another one of my fav TV series. I can watch it for hours. Have very shocking and interesting storylines. I've been watching SVU since the beginning. and i think never its enough. Also I think I could watch the same chapters over and over again.
Lola S.
Lola S.
Cutler Bay, FL
Pop Culture Expert
Omg where do I start?!?!?! Mariska I looove you!!!! I'm not sure what it is about this show but I am obsessed. I always get in a great mood when it's on and it never fails to get me fully enthralled. This is my ultimate favorite series ever!!!!!
MiMi O.
MiMi O.
ANACORTES, WA
Yes. I have watched this show since the beginning and still have it set to record! While, I do think a few seasons made me upset (stabler) overall, I stuck with it and I'm glad I did! Great show, that covers real live issues for special victims!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Pop Culture Expert
This show is definitely my guilty pleasure. I can rewatch all of the old episodes multiple times. Never gets old! It is very similar to other criminal shows you see on tv, except its the special victims unit and purely about those kind of cases.
Sophia H.
Sophia H.
Dearborn, MI
Classic crime show! The stories are always intriguing and the writers don't stray away from hot topics of today. Suspenseful with great acting. Be aware the justice system doesn't work like it does on TV but if it's on TV I'll always turn it on.
Tory K.
Tory K.
Columbus, OH
Pop Culture Expert
One of my favorite shows of all time. I'm watching it right now! Mariska Hargitay is a great role model and activist outside the show as well. The storylines can get ridiculous but its still amazing and will watch it anytime!. And its always on.
Katie O.
Katie O.
Warrior, AL
Pop Culture Expert
Anyone humming the theme song? Just me? Well this is an amazing show! I can't get enough. The drama, suspense, and "heinous crimes" that go along with the special victims unit just draws you in and keeps you wanting more! Love me some SVU!! :) .
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Great show. Has been running for almost as long I have been alive. It does a great job captivating the audience and leaves you on the edge of your seat till the end. They cast the show really well and will continue on watching. Highly recommend!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?