Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Katie C.
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN

I've been watching law and order SVU since I've been a little girl. It's one of my favorite TV dramas. I like how the season they are adding in real life events. It makes it more realistic. I watch all episodes on Hulu because I do not have cable
Summer M.
Summer M.
Madison, AL

This show catches the attention of EVERYBODY. There's nothing about the show that I would change. I've been watching it for 10+ years now. It draws you in and you'll end up watching the 24 hour marathon without realizing how much time has passed.
Molly L.
Molly L.
Brookline, NH

I am currently watching this right now! It is so amazing. The actors/ acting are amazing. There are 17 seasons and I have watched them all and it never gets old. I don't believe it is similar to any crime shows I have ever watched! It is so good!
Emilee W.
Emilee W.
Newburgh, IN

Law & Order: SVU has been one of my favorite TV shows since I was very little. One of my favorite scenes is when Olivia stands up to a predator by beating the living day lights out of him. All of the actors are very talented. Recommend to anyone!
Maundrial C.
Maundrial C.
Lancaster, SC

I liked the show because it incorporated real life events. It is not similar to other TV series because it goes through the entire story. I think the actors are very good. I don't have a favorite scene. I would recommend everyone watch this show.
Emilee R.
Emilee R.

this show is so addicting. and the episodes are never boring and each episode is so different. i like each episode doesn't play off of each other usually. also i like that they have mostly kept the same characters with an exception of just a few.
Ted B.
Ted B.
Buffalo, NY

A show that every year gets better and better. I love criminal dramas and this one is one of the best. They have an amazing cast and then of course bring in actors from Hollywood. You'll even get to see some actors before their prime on the show.
Deborh L.
Deborh L.
La Quinta, CA

Great tv show that has been on tv for many many years. I have enjoyed watching the characters grow and evolve over the years. The story lines are dynamic, upsetting and intense but overall it's good drama tv to take my mind off of my own issues!!
Carly G.
Carly G.

Hands down a classic crime show. I'm watched this show throughout most of my life and it never gets old. The character development is well thought out, and it's. It hard to get invested into the characters. I would definitely recommend this show.
Alexandria L.
Alexandria L.
Raleigh, NC

Great show! The stories really draw you in especially since some are actually influenced by things going on in America today. However, I miss Benson and Stabler's relationship today. The actors are really good and play their roles very realistic.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now