Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Waterbury, CT

I watched the Law and Order SVU series for years. In my opinion, it is the best of the Law and Order series. They have the best characters and they teach you about real-life dangers that people can face in a realistic setting such as New York City.
Hailey J.
Hailey J.
Louisville, KY

Holy Smokes! I love this television show. Even though I have seen most of the episodes, I can sit around and watch reruns all day as if I have never watched them before. I love this show, the people that play in it, and the stories that they cover.
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.

IM IN LOVE! I have been watching this show for so many years, because it is such an amazing show. Not only is the acting phenomenal, but the cases in the show are fantastic! No episode is the same, which is always great. I would totally recommend!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Winchester, KY

I hope this show never leaves the air. The cast is great, and the show has you on the edge of your seat. It's hard to watch at times, as some of these cases are built on true stories, but it's a dark side of law enforcement that needs to be shown.
I use to be obsessed with this show. I don't like it as much anymore since Elliot is not on the show. Benson and Stabler made a great team and now Amaro's character tries to be like Stabler but it's not the same. The stories are still great though
Gloria P.
Gloria P.
Boyce, LA

I have watched this TV show for years. I live the suspense and thrill this show gives it's viewers. I love when the criminal is caught and prosecuted. The actors are amazing and the story line keeps you on the edge of your seat. I would recommend.
Vicky h.
Vicky h.
Elk Grove, CA

Extremely interesting, especially with how the characters interact with each individual case. There are technical errors in both the medical and law side of things but the plot distracts from them. Either way, it's my favorite show to binge watch.
victoria s.
victoria s.
Dallas, TX

WOW - this has been my favorite show for years since the beginning - I've watch each show over ten times and still stay glued to the tv- I really love all D. WOLF shows- Olivia- Stabler the best ever - which i could see the together one more time.
Tammy T.
Tammy T.
Lexington, KY

This is my to go show! I can watch is anytime and I love how it's always on in the daytime when I'm off from work and binge watch it and now that's on Netflix so I can watch it anytime I want. You can pick up on any episode you want on any season.
Krysta W.
Krysta W.

This show is great. I love how you can skip around seasons and don't really have to watch the shows in order. I always see Law and Order re-runs playing as well so it is easy to get hooked on it. Great show if you like mysteries and crime solving!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?