• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Lizet S.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my ALL time favorite show! I can never get enough of Elliot and Oliva. I've watch ever episode they've done and if this show is on I'll watch it i don't care how many times I've seen it. On my television they have a marathon every Sunday and you better believe it's hard for me to wanna do something those days.
Emily C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
It's a really good show but I don't watch it in sequence I usually just watch it on television when it is on. I really like all of the characters and how you can follow along with a story. But my favorite still has to be criminal minds.
Lillian G.
I love this show! It can definitely be a bit intense at times, and sometimes the characters just annoy you SO MUCH - but the stories are addicting. Also, there are literally so many episodes that if you watch them all and then go back to the beginning and rewatch them you won't remember half of them - which is kind of awesome.
Kadie A.
Greenville, SC
The best show that ever was. If I hear that staple "dun dun", I can't turn the channel away from it. I will admit, I strictly watch reruns and haven't watched the newer epsidoes, but that's mostly because I miss Stabler too much.
Allison P.
Northville, MI
This is my go to TV show. I always find myself checking for re runs because I could watch it over and over again! I love how strong the characters are and how good their story lines are. They also manage to bring light to some very important issues.
Adiyna E.
Milwaukee, WI
I have seen almost every episode, if not all, of this show, and there are currently 17 seasons. So that definitely says a lot! There are multiple twists throughout just one episode, and it constantly keeps you on the edge of your seat.
Destiny G.
I've watched this show since I was about 13. Since then I have loved it. It is very interesting to watch each new episode and I love the story lines. Each episodes gets you excited and engaged on the story. I still watch until this very day!
Melanie O.
Palmdale, CA
My favorite show of all time cant get enough! addicted. favorite cast is with Olivia, Elliot Munch , Fin, Cragen ,WArner , and Huang!! love them make the show must see!!! you will get addicted i promise you! especially if your into all that crime fighting action!! ima go watch me some SVU right now getting me all excited!
Ivonne L.
West Hartford , Ct
I used to love this series!!! The recent seasons haven't been as good as they normally can be. I think it might be running its course but the rest of the 14 (I think) seasons are great!! Stabler is definitely missed on the show!
Ashley F.
Cantonment, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Law & order SCU is a very great show . its dramatic , but it shows what tragic incidents that people go through in life . if you've never watched it. I recommend that you do . just make sure that you have a box of tissues ready.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?