Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Vicky h.
Vicky h.
Elk Grove, CA

Extremely interesting, especially with how the characters interact with each individual case. There are technical errors in both the medical and law side of things but the plot distracts from them. Either way, it's my favorite show to binge watch.
Sasha P.
Sasha P.

This show isn't going anywhere! It's like the soap operas at this point. It is embedded into our weekly television programming and it's really really well written and stays in tuned with current news and social stories. I'm in for the long haul :)
Crystal L.
Crystal L.

Look, this show is a sort of guilty pleasure for me. I love the actors and the characters they portray. The storylines are usually pretty good, and I think that with the focus being on SVU cases, they distinguish themselves from other crime shows.
Saira g.
Saira g.
Las Vegas, NV

Really good show they have a lot of episodes. The actors are good well some of them are. Yeah there are many shows like these. One of my favorite cases are the ones where they find the killers. Yes you must watch because it is pretty entertaining.
Tammy T.
Tammy T.
Lexington, KY

This is my to go show! I can watch is anytime and I love how it's always on in the daytime when I'm off from work and binge watch it and now that's on Netflix so I can watch it anytime I want. You can pick up on any episode you want on any season.
Ayena K.
Ayena K.
Southfield, MI

One of the best crime shows on television. Every week the episodes have me never wanting to leave the TV area. I absolutely love Benson and Stabler. Forget criminal minds, if you've never watched an episode of SVU, shame on you. You're missing out
Addy B.
Addy B.
Oak Harbor, WA

There is no such thing as too much SVU! I have watched every episode at least two times, and I still love them all! They're frustrating, inspiring, and intriguing. The best show if you like a little mystery with a swift dose of justice at the end.
Chanel A.
Chanel A.

Best Show Ever!!!!!!!!!! Absolutely love how each episode has you hooked!!! Definitely one of a kind show! Every scene is full of suspense!!!! Love all the characters! Excellent actors and actresses!!! A must watch!!!! Definitely a five star show!
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
Atlanta, GA

This show is so addicting! USA always has a marathon going on, best binge watching show on cable TV (one that doesn't require on demand, netfilx, etc.). The acting is great and the stories, while sometimes crazy are so captivating. LOVE this show!
Katie C.
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN

I've been watching law and order SVU since I've been a little girl. It's one of my favorite TV dramas. I like how the season they are adding in real life events. It makes it more realistic. I watch all episodes on Hulu because I do not have cable
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now