Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Gabby C.
Gabby C.
New Haven, CT

It is a very interesting show. it does get scary at times bc the things that happen in this show can happen in real life. the actor are really good and this is my favorite show out of all the crime investigator shows. and yes i recommend watching this.
Skyler R.
Skyler R.
Coralville, IA

Best show ever!! I've been obsessed with this show for 7 years. The older seasons were the best because you didn't have to watch episodes in order for them to make sense. AMAZING actors and guest stars. If you haven't seen this show what are you doing.
Adrianna D.
Adrianna D.

This one of my favorite TV shows ever! It always comes on late which is kind of a shame because sometimes I am too tired to watch it however there has never been a boring episode. i love that actors, the storylines and everything about this TV series.
Jorgely G.
Jorgely G.

This series is incredible, every night I see. I like it because it is the special victims unit, therefore are chapters of crimes, all cases are crimes and they'll hook. There are several seasons, of course I recommend it and I dare say that they liked.
Rosa T.
Rosa T.
Santa Marta

Esta seria de drama y criminalistica es muy buena, todos los misterios son resueltos y yo no sabia que eso iba a pasar yo lo descubrí pasando de canal y no me arrepiento, es muy buena serie y me gustan muchos los casos que podrian pasar en la vida real
Megan S.
Megan S.
Medford , Or

Such Drama and Grossness and suspense! This show has been on for as long as I can remember and it just keeps getting better! I love following on the lives of the cast and watching what gross stuff they get yo uncover. Lots of fun and very entertaining.
Tayla M.
Tayla M.

I've been watching this show for years and years. Honestly it's changed so much and not necessarily for the better. The stories used to be believable and now some of them are just a bit ridiculous. I personally would only recommend the earlier seasons.
Patty I.
Patty I.
Athens, GA

Great show! I'm more of a fan of the older seasons, but I just haven't seen too many episodes of the new one. Stabler was a staple of the show, and I was sad to see him go. They cover all kinds of fascinating cases and topics, and the acting is superb.
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Mt Pleasant, SC

DUN DUN! We all know what that sound means!! This is such a great show!! The actors have been together for years and have an amazing chemistry on screen. The stories are always gripping and send you through an emotional roller coaster. Highly recommend
Chris P.
Chris P.
Richmond, VA

This show has been on forever and I could probably find it on TV 24 hours a day. This is the go to home sick binge for daytime syndicated TV. The actors that have been on the longest are the best, probably because I remember so much of their backstory.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now