BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Carleigh S.
Carleigh S.
Batesville, IN
This is one of my favorite shows ever. While I prefer the past seasons with Elliot Stabler, the current seasons with new characters are still very compelling. I don't think there is another series like it. I would definitely recommend this show.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Pop Culture Expert
This show is definitely my guilty pleasure. I can rewatch all of the old episodes multiple times. Never gets old! It is very similar to other criminal shows you see on tv, except its the special victims unit and purely about those kind of cases.
María Gabriela L.
María Gabriela L.
Pop Culture Expert
Another one of my fav TV series. I can watch it for hours. Have very shocking and interesting storylines. I've been watching SVU since the beginning. and i think never its enough. Also I think I could watch the same chapters over and over again.
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
I love watching this show!!! It never fails to stay amazing. I love when it has marathons because i can watch it all day long. i like this edition better than the other Law and orders. The main characters are my favorite people, I recommend this
Angelika C.
Angelika C.
Vandalia, OH
I have watched a million marathons and this show never gets old. I wish I could pick my favorite but that is just impossible. The characters are so relatable and realistic. I love the cast and Olivia is my favorite with Elliot at a close second.
Katherine J.
Katherine J.
Haysville, KS
I love following Law and Order SUV. I have always wanted to be in that profession so since I can't I enjoy how the crimes are solved and the pervs are caught and dealt with. The characters are enjoyable to watch and I would recommend this drama.
Jo W.
Jo W.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a nice show to kill time, although you can get sucked into watching multiple episodes in a row. The cases are sometimes predictable and can lack originality, but are usually entertaining. A bit more mystery would make it more intriguing.
Lola S.
Lola S.
Cutler Bay, FL
Pop Culture Expert
Omg where do I start?!?!?! Mariska I looove you!!!! I'm not sure what it is about this show but I am obsessed. I always get in a great mood when it's on and it never fails to get me fully enthralled. This is my ultimate favorite series ever!!!!!
Caroline E.
Caroline E.
Haines City, FL
I love Law & Order SUV. This show educate me on how people think they can get away with murder and how they commit crimes and act innocent until they are caught by law enforcement. It also help me see how criminal this l and things they will do.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Philadelphia, PA
This show truly brings to light a lot of the horrors in this world that tend to go unnoticed. The cast is amazing and the storylines are always unique and thought provoking! I definitely recommend this show to anyone who likes drama and mystery!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?