BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Vanessa I.
Linden, NJ
Stabler & Benson.....my favorite TV work couple. The authenticity of this show draws viewers in. I love sitting and having an SVU binge marathon. You can't just watch one episode....pretty soon you've gone from one hour to five without blinking!
Jenna H.
Parma, OH
This show is another one to get you hooked. I am out here is real life saying things about the law and people look like how do you know that. Law and order boo. My mom and I watch this show together. I encourage you to get into it. It's great. ūüėä
Caroline E.
Haines City, FL
I love Law & Order SUV. This show educate me on how people think they can get away with murder and how they commit crimes and act innocent until they are caught by law enforcement. It also help me see how criminal this l and things they will do.
Kayla M.
Philadelphia, PA
This show truly brings to light a lot of the horrors in this world that tend to go unnoticed. The cast is amazing and the storylines are always unique and thought provoking! I definitely recommend this show to anyone who likes drama and mystery!
Tonia P.
Middle River, MD
They mostly have a good story line. I like most of the characters they choose. I really don't have a specific favorite scene. It's not really similar to other's I watch. Yes I find most of the actors good. I record them to watch whenever I like.
Tory K.
Columbus, OH
One of my favorite shows of all time. I'm watching it right now! Mariska Hargitay is a great role model and activist outside the show as well. The storylines can get ridiculous but its still amazing and will watch it anytime!. And its always on.
Katie O.
Warrior, AL
Anyone humming the theme song? Just me? Well this is an amazing show! I can't get enough. The drama, suspense, and "heinous crimes" that go along with the special victims unit just draws you in and keeps you wanting more! Love me some SVU!! :) .
Acacia F.
Statesboro, GA
I AM ADDICTED TO THIS SHOW. I've watched every episode on TV and on Netflix. It's so suspenseful and it makes you want to keep watching over and over again. The actors are just perfect. This show is so good I suggest you watch it when you can!!!
Sophia H.
Dearborn, MI
Classic crime show! The stories are always intriguing and the writers don't stray away from hot topics of today. Suspenseful with great acting. Be aware the justice system doesn't work like it does on TV but if it's on TV I'll always turn it on.
Kaylea B.
Easily my favorite show. This show definitely inspired my college career and everything after. I love how the actors act and the quality of the scenes. I would definitely watch this over any other TV series. I definitely recommend watching it!!!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?