Add a Photo

Photos (23)
karen F.
karen F.
Brownsville, TX
Amazing show, i love watching it! all the episodes are so intriguing. the actors are really good, its like they're real detectives. one of my favorites shows to watch, always keeps me on my toes. anybody that loves mystery should defintetly watch
Cin G.
Cin G.
San Jose, CA
Sept. 22, 2016, 1:26 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Always watched ths series as a kid and still this day enjoy watching this series. There is so many series do not really have a favorite and actor and acting ok. Criminal minds and bones and other criminal movies. Yes I had recommend this series.
Angelika C.
Angelika C.
Vandalia, OH
I have watched a million marathons and this show never gets old. I wish I could pick my favorite but that is just impossible. The characters are so relatable and realistic. I love the cast and Olivia is my favorite with Elliot at a close second.
Kylee A.
Kylee A.
Arkansas City, KS
Great TV show! It has that crime element to it and you can solve the cases right along with some amazing characters that you'll get emotionally invested in. Interesting subplots and amazing cast chemistry. I would definitely recommend this show.
María Gabriela L.
María Gabriela L.
Another one of my fav TV series. I can watch it for hours. Have very shocking and interesting storylines. I've been watching SVU since the beginning. and i think never its enough. Also I think I could watch the same chapters over and over again.
Kaitlin S.
Kaitlin S.
Feasterville Trevose, PA
I could watch this show for hours! Luckily reruns are often on! The detectives are played by such great actors and actresses--particularly Mariska Hartigay. There is never a boring storyline. There is a reason it has been on for so many seasons!
Mickenzie G.
Mickenzie G.
Arcata, CA
ALL TIME FAVORITE SHOW - I along with most young ladies have watched all 17 seasons of this show and we pray that it will never end. Each episode plays out some new case yet it also manages to tie each episode together. This is a must watch show
Malissa W.
Malissa W.
Norfolk, VA
This is a great show. lots of action and emotion. the actors are great. I can't name one favorite scene I have a lot. the actors are great. I recommend this show to everyone. there are other shows like it but this is a must watch for all adults.
Jo W.
Jo W.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a nice show to kill time, although you can get sucked into watching multiple episodes in a row. The cases are sometimes predictable and can lack originality, but are usually entertaining. A bit more mystery would make it more intriguing.
Carleigh S.
Carleigh S.
Batesville, IN
This is one of my favorite shows ever. While I prefer the past seasons with Elliot Stabler, the current seasons with new characters are still very compelling. I don't think there is another series like it. I would definitely recommend this show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?