BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Pop Culture Expert
The best Law & Order on tv!! IVE WATCHED ALL THE SEASONS ON NETFLIX!!!! One of the best crime shows on tv!! So dramatic and captivating!! I would recommend everyone to watch it!! Very good actors and acting!! Some of the stories are so moving !!!
Christina G.
Christina G.
Eutawville, SC
This is a great show that my mom and I enjoy watching together. I wouldn't advise anyone to watch this with small children (even though I watched it with my mom when I was really young). It keeps you on your toes and often the ending has a twist.
sherinna h.
sherinna h.
Fresno, CA
Pop Culture Expert
Well this show I like I wash it a lot they have good episode sometime you can get some reruns or sometimes you can get the good one I will say on Saturday you can get the good ones for during the week it's reruns other than that I love the show..
Cin G.
Cin G.
San Jose, CA
Always watched ths series as a kid and still this day enjoy watching this series. There is so many series do not really have a favorite and actor and acting ok. Criminal minds and bones and other criminal movies. Yes I had recommend this series.
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.
This show has intense cases to solve, but it gives viewers a perspective that there are horrible people out there and we need to be more cautious. There is always a sense of relief when the characters find their victims or put the bad guys awaw.
Kylee A.
Kylee A.
Arkansas City, KS
Great TV show! It has that crime element to it and you can solve the cases right along with some amazing characters that you'll get emotionally invested in. Interesting subplots and amazing cast chemistry. I would definitely recommend this show.
Madison C.
Madison C.
Centre, AL
I'm obsessed with this show. I've seen almost every single episode at least two to three times. I make sure to watch the re-runs everyday. The actors are perfect. It reminds me a lot of Criminal Minds which I also love. This is a MUST WATCH!!!!!
Kaitlin S.
Kaitlin S.
Feasterville Trevose, PA
I could watch this show for hours! Luckily reruns are often on! The detectives are played by such great actors and actresses--particularly Mariska Hartigay. There is never a boring storyline. There is a reason it has been on for so many seasons!
Sophie F.
Sophie F.
Santa Monica, CA
I have seen every episode of this show and would argue that it is one of the best scripted shows on TV. Gripping story telling that manages to include current events. Great acting and characters that you get truly invested in. Good all round TV.
Carleigh S.
Carleigh S.
Batesville, IN
This is one of my favorite shows ever. While I prefer the past seasons with Elliot Stabler, the current seasons with new characters are still very compelling. I don't think there is another series like it. I would definitely recommend this show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?