BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Kylee A.
Arkansas City, KS
Great TV show! It has that crime element to it and you can solve the cases right along with some amazing characters that you'll get emotionally invested in. Interesting subplots and amazing cast chemistry. I would definitely recommend this show.
Sophie F.
Santa Monica, CA
I have seen every episode of this show and would argue that it is one of the best scripted shows on TV. Gripping story telling that manages to include current events. Great acting and characters that you get truly invested in. Good all round TV.
Malissa W.
Norfolk, VA
This is a great show. lots of action and emotion. the actors are great. I can't name one favorite scene I have a lot. the actors are great. I recommend this show to everyone. there are other shows like it but this is a must watch for all adults.
Gabriela A.
This show has intense cases to solve, but it gives viewers a perspective that there are horrible people out there and we need to be more cautious. There is always a sense of relief when the characters find their victims or put the bad guys awaw.
Kaitlin S.
Feasterville Trevose, PA
I could watch this show for hours! Luckily reruns are often on! The detectives are played by such great actors and actresses--particularly Mariska Hartigay. There is never a boring storyline. There is a reason it has been on for so many seasons!
Sarah B.
Pop Culture Expert
This show is definitely my guilty pleasure. I can rewatch all of the old episodes multiple times. Never gets old! It is very similar to other criminal shows you see on tv, except its the special victims unit and purely about those kind of cases.
Carleigh S.
Batesville, IN
This is one of my favorite shows ever. While I prefer the past seasons with Elliot Stabler, the current seasons with new characters are still very compelling. I don't think there is another series like it. I would definitely recommend this show.
Katherine J.
Haysville, KS
I love following Law and Order SUV. I have always wanted to be in that profession so since I can't I enjoy how the crimes are solved and the pervs are caught and dealt with. The characters are enjoyable to watch and I would recommend this drama.
MiMi D.
Anacortes , WA
Yes. I have watched this show since the beginning and still have it set to record! While, I do think a few seasons made me upset (stabler) overall, I stuck with it and I'm glad I did! Great show, that covers real live issues for special victims!
Sophia S.
I love watching this show!!! It never fails to stay amazing. I love when it has marathons because i can watch it all day long. i like this edition better than the other Law and orders. The main characters are my favorite people, I recommend this
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?