Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Asia M.
Asia M.

One of my favorite TV shows hands down! I've followed with all the new and old characters. Totally influenced me to go into a career in criminal justice. Episodes are usually related to something happening in the world so it's pretty cool to follow
Tien P.
Tien P.
Los Angeles, CA

Best show of all time There is never an episode of SVU that I am not hooked by. My entire family watches this show all the time and it has really become a way for us to all bond together. I love the characters and how this show has grown over time.
Lisa O.
Lisa O.
Plato, MO

I have watched every season and just love the actors and the story lines have always been great, Olivia is my favorite. (she is a bad a**) it is similar in that it is a cop show, other than that, no comparison, it is definitely a must watch series.
Natali B.
Natali B.
Naples, FL

This is a great show! between the acting and the plots they have yet to show an episode that doesn't peak my interest. The only thing about this show is that it's not for kids. Although there are some life lessons it can get very gruesome at times.
Tammy L.
Tammy L.
Hazel Green, KY

L have watched this show for years and l really like it alot. it is similar to other TV series. l really do not have any favorite scenes. l like it best when stabler and benson are in the episodes. good acting and definitely recommend you watching.
Rashunda M.
Rashunda M.
Atlanta, GA

This particular series has become the most popular of its kind. It sometimes becomes redundant. But I do appreciate how it adds suspense to each character. I am tired of Olivia being the heroin all the time after she has been kidnapped and beat up.
C. H.
C. H.
Addison, TX

Gritty, dramatic, suspenseful, and often over-the-top, it's hard not to enjoy SVU. Yes, many plotlines can get a bit ridiculous, but the compelling characters and solid performances make it entertaining and easy to watch several hours of at a time.
Erica S.
Erica S.
nashville, Tn

This is my all time favorite show. Benson and Stabler are everything I would want to be in life. The show is well done, the acting is well done, and the characters are portrayed so well. You get emotionally invested in the successes of the episode.
ashley p.
ashley p.
Louisa, KY

One of my all time favorite shiows to watchn on the weekends while relaxing! love all the actors and all the scene are good! very adult freindly show much better the other shows that air! would recommend to everyone that like law and detective work
Shadonna G.
Shadonna G.

I'm practically a detective now from watching this show all these years. I love it, whenever I have the time I find old episodes, new episodes, and love when they do the marathons on tv. I keep telling myself I'm going to start from season 1 again.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?