Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Pop Culture Expert
The best Law & Order on tv!! IVE WATCHED ALL THE SEASONS ON NETFLIX!!!! One of the best crime shows on tv!! So dramatic and captivating!! I would recommend everyone to watch it!! Very good actors and acting!! Some of the stories are so moving !!!
sherinna h.
sherinna h.
Fresno, CA
Pop Culture Expert
Well this show I like I wash it a lot they have good episode sometime you can get some reruns or sometimes you can get the good one I will say on Saturday you can get the good ones for during the week it's reruns other than that I love the show..
Summer M.
Summer M.
Madison, AL
This show catches the attention of EVERYBODY. There's nothing about the show that I would change. I've been watching it for 10+ years now. It draws you in and you'll end up watching the 24 hour marathon without realizing how much time has passed.
Carly G.
Carly G.
Hands down a classic crime show. I'm watched this show throughout most of my life and it never gets old. The character development is well thought out, and it's. It hard to get invested into the characters. I would definitely recommend this show.
Christina G.
Christina G.
Eutawville, SC
This is a great show that my mom and I enjoy watching together. I wouldn't advise anyone to watch this with small children (even though I watched it with my mom when I was really young). It keeps you on your toes and often the ending has a twist.
Alexandria L.
Alexandria L.
Raleigh, NC
Great show! The stories really draw you in especially since some are actually influenced by things going on in America today. However, I miss Benson and Stabler's relationship today. The actors are really good and play their roles very realistic.
George J.
George J.
Binge watch central! Always available on demand and always a great storyline. We watch this together, on our own, but always keep the characters in mind. Great acting and great cast. I wish there were more episodes to watch. Would def. recommend.
Mackenzie S.
Mackenzie S.
Sudbury, MA
This show is amazing. I have been watching for years. Olivia is such a lovable character. I love how the plot is different in every episode even after 18 seasons. The actors are amazing. They all do an incredible job. It is a must watch for sure.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Eupora, MS
Law & Order SVU is another favorite show of mine.. The actors portray their parts well, and make it seem more like it's a reality show.. I know the intro statement by heart hehehehe.... It is as good, if not better than other shows of it's type..
Deborh L.
Deborh L.
La Quinta, CA
Great tv show that has been on tv for many many years. I have enjoyed watching the characters grow and evolve over the years. The story lines are dynamic, upsetting and intense but overall it's good drama tv to take my mind off of my own issues!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?