Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Eupora, MS
Law & Order SVU is another favorite show of mine.. The actors portray their parts well, and make it seem more like it's a reality show.. I know the intro statement by heart hehehehe.... It is as good, if not better than other shows of it's type..
Maundrial C.
Maundrial C.
Lancaster, SC
I liked the show because it incorporated real life events. It is not similar to other TV series because it goes through the entire story. I think the actors are very good. I don't have a favorite scene. I would recommend everyone watch this show.
Louiza L.
Louiza L.
Out of all the Law and Orders, this is theeeeee only one I like. The older episodes are just downright genius and heartbreaking, but as the show progressed, I feel it kind of fell short of the incredibly complex plot twists it once was known for.
Maribel C.
Maribel C.
I've literally watched all the seasons! This is my favorite of all and it all began when my husband, boyfriend at the time, moved to an apartment after HS and had no cable....so we set up antenna and this became our FAVORITE!!! We still watch it!
Summer M.
Summer M.
Madison, AL
This show catches the attention of EVERYBODY. There's nothing about the show that I would change. I've been watching it for 10+ years now. It draws you in and you'll end up watching the 24 hour marathon without realizing how much time has passed.
Jenifer B.
Jenifer B.
Elburn , Il
Law & Order SVU was a very good show for a while but then it got boring because it just continued having pretty much the same storyline. It's nice to occasionally go back and watch a few here or there but it's not something I want to binge watch.
Mackenzie S.
Mackenzie S.
Sudbury, MA
Oct. 1, 2016, 3:05 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show is amazing. I have been watching for years. Olivia is such a lovable character. I love how the plot is different in every episode even after 18 seasons. The actors are amazing. They all do an incredible job. It is a must watch for sure.
Ariella B.
Ariella B.
Pikesville, MD
This has been my favorite show for years. I love the cast and all of the story lines. While I know it is only a show and not so realistic, the point is good. I love watching the detectives work and solve their cases. They have some great tactics.
George J.
George J.
Oct. 7, 2016, 2:26 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Binge watch central! Always available on demand and always a great storyline. We watch this together, on our own, but always keep the characters in mind. Great acting and great cast. I wish there were more episodes to watch. Would def. recommend.
Ted B.
Ted B.
Buffalo, NY
A show that every year gets better and better. I love criminal dramas and this one is one of the best. They have an amazing cast and then of course bring in actors from Hollywood. You'll even get to see some actors before their prime on the show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?