BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Emilee R.
Emilee R.
this show is so addicting. and the episodes are never boring and each episode is so different. i like each episode doesn't play off of each other usually. also i like that they have mostly kept the same characters with an exception of just a few.
Maundrial C.
Maundrial C.
Lancaster, SC
I liked the show because it incorporated real life events. It is not similar to other TV series because it goes through the entire story. I think the actors are very good. I don't have a favorite scene. I would recommend everyone watch this show.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Eupora, MS
Law & Order SVU is another favorite show of mine.. The actors portray their parts well, and make it seem more like it's a reality show.. I know the intro statement by heart hehehehe.... It is as good, if not better than other shows of it's type..
Ted B.
Ted B.
Buffalo, NY
A show that every year gets better and better. I love criminal dramas and this one is one of the best. They have an amazing cast and then of course bring in actors from Hollywood. You'll even get to see some actors before their prime on the show.
Randeigh J.
Randeigh J.
Monroe, NC
I have been obsessed with this show since I was about 10 or 11 years old. The acting on it is great, however after Stabler left, I think the show kinda took a turn. I heard rumours that he is coming back and if so I will become an avid fan again.
Luna H.
Luna H.
Pop Culture Expert
My favorite show to binge watch, forever! I don't think I'll ever get sick of it. It was so hard watching Stabler leave, but Benson will always be my favorite!!!! She is such a versatile actress, there's no emotion she can't portray. watch it!!
Louiza L.
Louiza L.
Out of all the Law and Orders, this is theeeeee only one I like. The older episodes are just downright genius and heartbreaking, but as the show progressed, I feel it kind of fell short of the incredibly complex plot twists it once was known for.
Jenifer B.
Jenifer B.
Elburn , Il
Pop Culture Expert
Law & Order SVU was a very good show for a while but then it got boring because it just continued having pretty much the same storyline. It's nice to occasionally go back and watch a few here or there but it's not something I want to binge watch.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Pop Culture Expert
The best Law & Order on tv!! IVE WATCHED ALL THE SEASONS ON NETFLIX!!!! One of the best crime shows on tv!! So dramatic and captivating!! I would recommend everyone to watch it!! Very good actors and acting!! Some of the stories are so moving !!!
sherinna h.
sherinna h.
Fresno, CA
Pop Culture Expert
Well this show I like I wash it a lot they have good episode sometime you can get some reruns or sometimes you can get the good one I will say on Saturday you can get the good ones for during the week it's reruns other than that I love the show..
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?