Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Walden, NY

This show is a classic on so many levels. I am a crime TV junkie and this was one of the first shows in that genre that I fell in love with. Even so many years later, I can watch this as a marathon with no problem! PS Season 17 just got to Netflix!
Debi P.
Debi P.
Hastings, NE

I love the characters and it is a well put together series that gets you involved in their lives and what they do as police, detectives, etc. I love when Olivia is doing her best to do her job as well as raise a little boy. To me it is a must watch
Shadonna G.
Shadonna G.

I'm practically a detective now from watching this show all these years. I love it, whenever I have the time I find old episodes, new episodes, and love when they do the marathons on tv. I keep telling myself I'm going to start from season 1 again.
Cammie M.
Cammie M.
Merrill, IA

Bring Elliot back! Bring Elliot back! I can't believe this is the last season. I already feel like I am mourning the loss of a friend. Beyond devastated this show is almost done. My favorite EVER! Thank goodness their are reruns on Netflix and USA.
Lori T.
Lori T.
Tacoma, WA

I love this show. From the very first season up to, and including, the current one. The characters have been allowed to grow and become like family. And have families of their own, on screen. I loved that Olivia Benson was allowed to adopt a baby.
CONSTANCE C.
CONSTANCE C.
Savannah, GA

oh my god i love that show Olivia Benson is a great gal... And Ice-T...very great actors..yes they all are..wow hard to choose all are my favorite scenes..i love all of law and orders..no other show..in the mornings..get a cup of hot tea and watch
Velma H.
Velma H.
Thomasville, AL

Literally just about every generation in my family watches Law & Order SVU. It is arguably the best of all the shows on TNT. The cast is phenomenal. No other show can compare to this brilliant masterpiece. It is definitely a must watch. I love it.
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
Atlanta, GA

This show is so addicting! USA always has a marathon going on, best binge watching show on cable TV (one that doesn't require on demand, netfilx, etc.). The acting is great and the stories, while sometimes crazy are so captivating. LOVE this show!
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.

IM IN LOVE! I have been watching this show for so many years, because it is such an amazing show. Not only is the acting phenomenal, but the cases in the show are fantastic! No episode is the same, which is always great. I would totally recommend!
Dominique T.
Dominique T.

This is a long time favorite. I've watched it for many years and I hope it never stops coming on. I'll always watch the reruns and never get tired lol. This, Criminal Intent and Criminal Minds are good things to watch for sure. SVU never gets old.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now