10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
DUNDUN. This is my absolute favorite show. It's somewhat similar to Criminal Minds. The acting is always on point. This show is not for those faint of heart or for young children. But if you like crime shows its a must watch.
This show is so so so awesome! You get to see the detectives go through so many emotions and hard decisions and you get to cry with them and it makes you think what you would've done in that situation I would totally watch it
I love this show. It's pretty intense, but it's really eyeopening to all these crimes that COULD actually happen. This TV series really goes and hits at domestic violence issues, rape, assault, etc. and I think everyone really needs to be educated in these issues. Great show, I hoep everyone watches at least once episode
I have been binge watching this show for years, and you always have to realize that sexually based offences are considered especially heinous, in New York City the dedicated detectives who investigate these viscous felonies are members of an elite squad known as the special victims unit... These are their stories
Good show. It is hard to watch some of the episode because of the graphic nature. The show portrays accurate situations of child abuse, abduction, neglect and more. The actors are great and convincing in their roles. Diffently a good sho to watch. You get caught up in the story and each story is uniquely different.
This is one of my all-time most favorite shows ever! I anxiously await the arrival of each new episode but also love to binge watch old seasons. Amazing actors and memorizing story lines...you will not be able to stop watching!
One of my all time favorite shows. I'm pretty sure I've seen almost every episode. The actors are phenomenal and Olivia Benson is by far my favorite character. If you haven't seen this show already it's definitely one to watch.
I love this show!! I cant wait for the new season to come on ... Kinda still upset that chris meloni (detective stabler) left i think him and olivia made the show!! Sad how last season ended!! Cant wait for the new one to start!
Warning: You will sit on your couch for hours without realizing until you are out of chips and salsa and the sun has gone down. You will wonder what you did with your life that day and dream of horrible crimes and hum the intro.
I love law and order because I'm getting my masters I psychology. This show incorporates law and psychology which are two of my favorite subjects. This show definitely keeps you on the edge of your seat wanting more episodes.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos