BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Ted B.
Ted B.
Buffalo, NY
A show that every year gets better and better. I love criminal dramas and this one is one of the best. They have an amazing cast and then of course bring in actors from Hollywood. You'll even get to see some actors before their prime on the show.
Summer M.
Summer M.
Madison, AL
This show catches the attention of EVERYBODY. There's nothing about the show that I would change. I've been watching it for 10+ years now. It draws you in and you'll end up watching the 24 hour marathon without realizing how much time has passed.
Maundrial C.
Maundrial C.
Lancaster, SC
I liked the show because it incorporated real life events. It is not similar to other TV series because it goes through the entire story. I think the actors are very good. I don't have a favorite scene. I would recommend everyone watch this show.
George J.
George J.
Binge watch central! Always available on demand and always a great storyline. We watch this together, on our own, but always keep the characters in mind. Great acting and great cast. I wish there were more episodes to watch. Would def. recommend.
Ariella B.
Ariella B.
Pikesville, MD
This has been my favorite show for years. I love the cast and all of the story lines. While I know it is only a show and not so realistic, the point is good. I love watching the detectives work and solve their cases. They have some great tactics.
Mackenzie S.
Mackenzie S.
Sudbury, MA
This show is amazing. I have been watching for years. Olivia is such a lovable character. I love how the plot is different in every episode even after 18 seasons. The actors are amazing. They all do an incredible job. It is a must watch for sure.
Luna H.
Luna H.
Pop Culture Expert
My favorite show to binge watch, forever! I don't think I'll ever get sick of it. It was so hard watching Stabler leave, but Benson will always be my favorite!!!! She is such a versatile actress, there's no emotion she can't portray. watch it!!
Louiza L.
Louiza L.
Out of all the Law and Orders, this is theeeeee only one I like. The older episodes are just downright genius and heartbreaking, but as the show progressed, I feel it kind of fell short of the incredibly complex plot twists it once was known for.
Carly G.
Carly G.
Hands down a classic crime show. I'm watched this show throughout most of my life and it never gets old. The character development is well thought out, and it's. It hard to get invested into the characters. I would definitely recommend this show.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Pop Culture Expert
The best Law & Order on tv!! IVE WATCHED ALL THE SEASONS ON NETFLIX!!!! One of the best crime shows on tv!! So dramatic and captivating!! I would recommend everyone to watch it!! Very good actors and acting!! Some of the stories are so moving !!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?