Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Janay B.
Janay B.
Sumter, SC

Man I love this show, I was sad when Elliot left , I'm actually watching it now. This shoe makes me feel like I'm a cop, sometimes I figure out what's going on before the officers do . I wish they had a channel with this coming on all day everyday.
Debi P.
Debi P.
Hastings, NE

I love the characters and it is a well put together series that gets you involved in their lives and what they do as police, detectives, etc. I love when Olivia is doing her best to do her job as well as raise a little boy. To me it is a must watch
Monica B.
Monica B.
Fairview, ok

This is by far my favorites of the law and order series. I think I hold my breath every episode thinking it may be the last that Olivia is on. I can't imagine this show without her or the law and order without the svu. High recommendation to watch!
Tien P.
Tien P.
Los Angeles, CA

Best show of all time There is never an episode of SVU that I am not hooked by. My entire family watches this show all the time and it has really become a way for us to all bond together. I love the characters and how this show has grown over time.
Elyse S.
Elyse S.
Irvine, CA

I've been watching this show since the beginning and even bought the episodes on DVD. I love the predictability of this show. The bad guy rarely gets away . Great acting! It gets better and better with every new season, a must watch thats for sure!
Kelly H.
Kelly H.

I love this show. I have been watching it for years now. The stories are so intricate and complex. It is a show that gets you invested in the officers and victims. It is a show that makes you consider our criminal justice system and our prejudices.
Chesney P.
Chesney P.
Parkersburg, WV

Every episode is full of suspense and keeps you guessing. I love every character and think this is a wonderful show. So addicting and is the type that you don't want to stop watching. I think everyone will like this show for some reason or another.
Patricia G.
Patricia G.
Columbia, SC

This is one of my favorite TV shows. I love trying to solve the
case mysteries and I love the fact that the victims usually live to
see their assailant punished .
There are a lot of TV law series, but none compare to this Special Victims Unit.
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Waterbury, CT

I watched the Law and Order SVU series for years. In my opinion, it is the best of the Law and Order series. They have the best characters and they teach you about real-life dangers that people can face in a realistic setting such as New York City.
Ciara B.
Ciara B.
Linden, MI

This is one of my favorite TV shows. I could sit and binge watch this all day. Even the older shows that Iv seen before. I love all the actors and actresses in the show. They are amazing. If you haven't ever watch this I recommend you check it out.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?