Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Eudora, KS

Olivia Benson is amazing. This show is on at any point in the day and on multiple channels. The drama that ensues has you hooked like no other show- hence it having so many seasons to watch! It's great because it's also on different platforms like Hulu.
Krista c.
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA

I don't know anyone that can NOT stop and watch this when they are flipping through the TV guide channels. Every episode keeps you on your toes. Mariska Hargitay is completely and utterly amazing in every way imaginable. She takes on the role perfectly!
Marilyn F.
Marilyn F.
Reno, NV

It's interesting how they solve the crimes. I like the characters, they include some of their personal lives so they seem more real life. The story lines are entertaining and exciting. It's better than most other similar shows as it is not so formulaic.
Sara P.
Sara P.

Wow! Who doesn't love Law & Order SVU? The show is never predictable and it's very easy to waste away a whole day watching it. The actors are great! I love that it streams on Netflix too! I can catch up on any episodes I miss. This show is a must watch!
Madison M.
Madison M.
Morgantown, Wv

This is the best Law and Order. They show real life cases and try thief best to always choose the good side. The show isn't over realistic though and there are also some bad endings. Overall a wonderful show that brings light to a lot of tough subjects.
Ivanya B.
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL

I love this show! I have been watching this from the very first season. I love all the actors on the show and definately miss some. I cant pick a favourite becuase I love them all.I feel like all similar shows were based of svu. Definately a must watch!
Jaziel R.
Jaziel R.
Paragould, AR

I can't lay in my bed and watch this show non-stop. This is my go-to show. I love the actors and how they fight crime. It's truly amazing. I would definitely recommend this series to anyone. It's is action-filled and never seems to fail to entertain me.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Tucson, AZ

Okay, I don't know where to start here. It's a great show, don't get me wrong. BUT, it gets old really fast. I can only handle a few episodes at a time because honestly, I can't stand the lead actress. I'd honestly rather watch CSI Miami over this show.
It's a pretty good show but I am not a fan fan fan of this show I think criminal minds is pretty much the same as this except that criminal minds has more action better I thing in my opinion I won't really not recommended but is still a pretty good show
Kaylor D.
Kaylor D.
Evansville, IN

The best crime show out there is Law & Order: SVU. The 18th season is about to premiere and it has potential to be the best yet. No other crime show compares. The actors and actresses are mazing at their job and make it seem so real. It is a must watch.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now