BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #9 in TV

• Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Valerie I.
West Hills, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is one of my ultimate favorite shows. The drama and suspense is great. I love the plot twists and turns. Even after all these years I'm still guessing. This show has been on forever. So many guest stars have made appearances.
Christy W.
Loris, SC
I have loved this show for years. Yes, we have lost some great characters along the way, but the newbies end up showing that they belong in the SVU. And, Olivia getting that awesome promotion just made it better. I typically enjoy most crime shows, but this one is definitely something I keep coming back to get more from.
Kayla  C.
Westerville, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I could sit in my room and watch this show for hours 😂 the actors are awesome and you fall in love with the characters in the TV show. I wish there were still all the seasons on Netflix it's a bummer that there is only a couple :(
Hunter R.
Columbus , OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Probably my favorite show ever! The cast is amazing and are all very good actors. Every episode is different and keeps you on your toes. You also get a little criminology lesson during the shows. I would highly recommend this show.
Roberta L.
Patterson, GA
We call this show our "bed time" story. My husband and I have seen every episode at least twice but that doesn't stop us from recording them all again. Every night we pull up one to watch before we go to bed. I have a feeling my husband sometimes dreams about Liv. It is a great show that tackles very disturbing issues.
Rae T.
Honolulu, HI
My all time favorite show! I can never get tired of watching the svu team solve all these crazy crimes. Even though its so gruesome it keeps you interested only because maybe you almost cant believe these things happen to people.
Mariah O.
Placentia, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Hands down one of the best crime shows out there. It's between this and criminal minds. I love it so much! It's pretty sad sometimes but it's one of those shows that you actually feel like you are learning something by watching it.
Jade L.
Warren, OH
Have a degree in Homeland security so truly enjoy this series. Keeps you on the edge of your seat, guessing what is going to happen - so I truly enjoyed it. Highly recommend if you like drama, suspense, as well as a murder mystery
Lillian G.
I love this show! It can definitely be a bit intense at times, and sometimes the characters just annoy you SO MUCH - but the stories are addicting. Also, there are literally so many episodes that if you watch them all and then go back to the beginning and rewatch them you won't remember half of them - which is kind of awesome.
Kirsten T.
York, PA
This is my absolute favorite show! Olivia Benson is my mom. If your into drama shows, this is definitely one you should check out. It's not totally realistic, but they do base episodes on what is actually going on in the real world.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?