Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
  • Who is your favorite A.D.A? I persona...It's a tough pick between Barb... 37 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?It's unsettling at times 4 Answers
Photos (23)
Emilee R.
Emilee R.
this show is so addicting. and the episodes are never boring and each episode is so different. i like each episode doesn't play off of each other usually. also i like that they have mostly kept the same characters with an exception of just a few.
Maundrial C.
Maundrial C.
Lancaster, SC
I liked the show because it incorporated real life events. It is not similar to other TV series because it goes through the entire story. I think the actors are very good. I don't have a favorite scene. I would recommend everyone watch this show.
Ted B.
Ted B.
Buffalo, NY
A show that every year gets better and better. I love criminal dramas and this one is one of the best. They have an amazing cast and then of course bring in actors from Hollywood. You'll even get to see some actors before their prime on the show.
Jenifer B.
Jenifer B.
Elburn , Il
Law & Order SVU was a very good show for a while but then it got boring because it just continued having pretty much the same storyline. It's nice to occasionally go back and watch a few here or there but it's not something I want to binge watch.
Luna Hira K.
Luna Hira K.
My favorite show to binge watch, forever! I don't think I'll ever get sick of it. It was so hard watching Stabler leave, but Benson will always be my favorite!!!! She is such a versatile actress, there's no emotion she can't portray. watch it!!
Maribel C.
Maribel C.
I've literally watched all the seasons! This is my favorite of all and it all began when my husband, boyfriend at the time, moved to an apartment after HS and had no cable....so we set up antenna and this became our FAVORITE!!! We still watch it!
Summer M.
Summer M.
Madison, AL
This show catches the attention of EVERYBODY. There's nothing about the show that I would change. I've been watching it for 10+ years now. It draws you in and you'll end up watching the 24 hour marathon without realizing how much time has passed.
Molly L.
Molly L.
Brookline, NH
I am currently watching this right now! It is so amazing. The actors/ acting are amazing. There are 17 seasons and I have watched them all and it never gets old. I don't believe it is similar to any crime shows I have ever watched! It is so good!
Christina G.
Christina G.
Eutawville, SC
This is a great show that my mom and I enjoy watching together. I wouldn't advise anyone to watch this with small children (even though I watched it with my mom when I was really young). It keeps you on your toes and often the ending has a twist.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
I've been watching law and order SVU since I've been a little girl. It's one of my favorite TV dramas. I like how the season they are adding in real life events. It makes it more realistic. I watch all episodes on Hulu because I do not have cable
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?