Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Alex C.
Alex C.
Philadelphia, PA
Honestly, this show sometimes scares me out of doing some really stupid things because I get nervous something bad might happen to me. I am obsessed with Olivia in all her glory. The relationships among the officers are so real and quite dramatic.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Winchester, KY
I hope this show never leaves the air. The cast is great, and the show has you on the edge of your seat. It's hard to watch at times, as some of these cases are built on true stories, but it's a dark side of law enforcement that needs to be shown.
Carly G.
Carly G.
Sept. 24, 2016, 4:33 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Hands down a classic crime show. I'm watched this show throughout most of my life and it never gets old. The character development is well thought out, and it's. It hard to get invested into the characters. I would definitely recommend this show.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
I've been watching law and order SVU since I've been a little girl. It's one of my favorite TV dramas. I like how the season they are adding in real life events. It makes it more realistic. I watch all episodes on Hulu because I do not have cable
Christina G.
Christina G.
Eutawville, SC
This is a great show that my mom and I enjoy watching together. I wouldn't advise anyone to watch this with small children (even though I watched it with my mom when I was really young). It keeps you on your toes and often the ending has a twist.
donna h.
donna h.
Seaford, NY
Sept. 26, 2016, 9:52 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
iI have been watching this for years..the characters are so interesting and most of the stories are very similar to real life stories in the news. The actors sweep you into their lives and you feel their emotions, experiences, laughter and tears!
Alexandria L.
Alexandria L.
Raleigh, NC
Great show! The stories really draw you in especially since some are actually influenced by things going on in America today. However, I miss Benson and Stabler's relationship today. The actors are really good and play their roles very realistic.
Jenifer B.
Jenifer B.
Elburn , Il
Law & Order SVU was a very good show for a while but then it got boring because it just continued having pretty much the same storyline. It's nice to occasionally go back and watch a few here or there but it's not something I want to binge watch.
George J.
George J.
Oct. 7, 2016, 2:26 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Binge watch central! Always available on demand and always a great storyline. We watch this together, on our own, but always keep the characters in mind. Great acting and great cast. I wish there were more episodes to watch. Would def. recommend.
Molly L.
Molly L.
Brookline, NH
I am currently watching this right now! It is so amazing. The actors/ acting are amazing. There are 17 seasons and I have watched them all and it never gets old. I don't believe it is similar to any crime shows I have ever watched! It is so good!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?