Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Hailey J.
Hailey J.
Louisville, KY

Holy Smokes! I love this television show. Even though I have seen most of the episodes, I can sit around and watch reruns all day as if I have never watched them before. I love this show, the people that play in it, and the stories that they cover.
Monica B.
Monica B.
Fairview, OK

This is by far my favorites of the law and order series. I think I hold my breath every episode thinking it may be the last that Olivia is on. I can't imagine this show without her or the law and order without the svu. High recommendation to watch!
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Waterbury, CT

I watched the Law and Order SVU series for years. In my opinion, it is the best of the Law and Order series. They have the best characters and they teach you about real-life dangers that people can face in a realistic setting such as New York City.
Patricia G.
Patricia G.
Columbia, SC

This is one of my favorite TV shows. I love trying to solve the
case mysteries and I love the fact that the victims usually live to
see their assailant punished .
There are a lot of TV law series, but none compare to this Special Victims Unit.
Debi P.
Debi P.
Hastings, NE

I love the characters and it is a well put together series that gets you involved in their lives and what they do as police, detectives, etc. I love when Olivia is doing her best to do her job as well as raise a little boy. To me it is a must watch
Tien P.
Tien P.
Los Angeles, CA

Best show of all time There is never an episode of SVU that I am not hooked by. My entire family watches this show all the time and it has really become a way for us to all bond together. I love the characters and how this show has grown over time.
Rashunda M.
Rashunda M.
Atlanta, GA

This particular series has become the most popular of its kind. It sometimes becomes redundant. But I do appreciate how it adds suspense to each character. I am tired of Olivia being the heroin all the time after she has been kidnapped and beat up.
Natali B.
Natali B.
Naples, FL

This is a great show! between the acting and the plots they have yet to show an episode that doesn't peak my interest. The only thing about this show is that it's not for kids. Although there are some life lessons it can get very gruesome at times.
Asia M.
Asia M.

One of my favorite TV shows hands down! I've followed with all the new and old characters. Totally influenced me to go into a career in criminal justice. Episodes are usually related to something happening in the world so it's pretty cool to follow
Morgan M.
Morgan M.

I absolutely love this show. One of my favorite things is that you don't have to watch it in order to still enjoy an episode. The actors are all very good. I feel like I can connect with everyone in the show. I recommend it if you like crime shows.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now