Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Chaitali D.
Chaitali D.

Gritty and some times too hard to watch. Detective Olivia Benson is my favorite characters. Sometimes after watching a particular episode, I can't stop thinking about it for days!! And to think that they are based on real cases just gives me the creeps.
Beverly L.
Beverly L.
Hallandale, FL

I'm not usually into criminal shows but this show somehow intertwined. Something just catches you and makes you want to watch more. I think I love it so much because these are real life situations where we can relate to it. It is such a must watch show.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Calgary

I've watched this every since my mom used to watch it when she worked for the government back home. I love it except for the fact that there are no new episodes on Netflix but now that it is on HBO now, I can definitely watch it when I am done my shift.
Mary E.
Mary E.
Las Vegas, NV

This is such an eye-opening series. It's a reminder that anything could happen to anybody at anytime. I think it's helped me become a more conscious person of my surroundings, and the situations I could potentially put myself in. I definitely recommend.
Lee W.
Lee W.
Louisville, KY

SVU has been one of my favorites of the Law and Order franchise, but it does seem to be getting a little repetitive now that it has been on for over a decade. I think the actors do well, but can get annoying at times when trying to be the part too much.
Jaziel R.
Jaziel R.
Paragould, AR

I can't lay in my bed and watch this show non-stop. This is my go-to show. I love the actors and how they fight crime. It's truly amazing. I would definitely recommend this series to anyone. It's is action-filled and never seems to fail to entertain me.
stacey a.
stacey a.
Salt Lake Cty, UT

I have watched this series since the first episode and will continue to watch it until its last. Which I hope never happens. The acting is superb. I have cried, laughed and gone through almost every emotion I have watching this series. I love this show.
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Grand Ledge, MI

This show is almost a parody in itself, but it's an amazing weekly watch. You absolutely know what you're getting (with some surprises still). I will continue watching this as long as it's on. Also worth marathoning on cable -- great way to spend a day.
Marisa K.
Marisa K.

A crime show that really digs into tough, controversial topics. I really like the main characters and how they portray the SVU system. The strong female lead, Olivia Benson, is a force to reckon with and really gets her job done, especially tough cases!
K'henya O.
K'henya O.
Buffalo, NY

I absolutely love this show man. Lol. Its great. It's educational and its a lot of things going on in the show. My fav scene is all. I cant compare the show. The actors are good, My fav is Elliot. But overall its great. And i recommend everyone to watch
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now