Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Vancouver, WA

Gripping, well-thought-out television drama. Olivia Benson is a great female protagonist who can hold her own in the "boys club" of the NYPD. Acting, by both the regulars and the guest stars is great. It's a must-watch show for me! Highly recommend.
Monica Z.
Monica Z.

SVU is my absolute favorite show of all time. Benson is an amazing actress that seems to slay every single episode she is in. I love how her character is strong and independent. Above all she is also a mom and a single mom at that which is real life
Allyson J.
Allyson J.
Fishers, IN

Favorite show on television - love watching the marathons on television or catching up on Netflix. I love all of the characters, I love the storylines and I love the versatility of the scripts. Great actors and acting - definitely a must-watch show!
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
College Park, MD

I have always loved this program/series. It is always interesting and has a lot of drama and action. I love watching the scenes and the stories of people and what they have been through. It keeps my attention. Always something to keep me interested.
Dena O.
Dena O.
Jackson, NJ

Omg Law and Order SVU has been my favorite show for years!! I have watched every season and continue to to this day! Mariska Hargitay is an amazing actress she always makes the show more insteresting. Hands down SVU will always be my favorite show.
Chesney P.
Chesney P.
Parkersburg, WV

Every episode is full of suspense and keeps you guessing. I love every character and think this is a wonderful show. So addicting and is the type that you don't want to stop watching. I think everyone will like this show for some reason or another.
Taryn L.
Taryn L.
Corvallis, OR

I have always loved the idea of being a detective but just don't have the stomach for it. This show allows me to pretend that I've made that dream come true without all of the stress and blood that would actually go along with it. Highly recommend.
Shadonna G.
Shadonna G.

I'm practically a detective now from watching this show all these years. I love it, whenever I have the time I find old episodes, new episodes, and love when they do the marathons on tv. I keep telling myself I'm going to start from season 1 again.
Elyse S.
Elyse S.
Irvine, CA

I've been watching this show since the beginning and even bought the episodes on DVD. I love the predictability of this show. The bad guy rarely gets away . Great acting! It gets better and better with every new season, a must watch thats for sure!
ashley p.
ashley p.
Louisa, KY

One of my all time favorite shiows to watchn on the weekends while relaxing! love all the actors and all the scene are good! very adult freindly show much better the other shows that air! would recommend to everyone that like law and detective work
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now