BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Jenifer B.
Jenifer B.
Elburn , Il
Pop Culture Expert
Law & Order SVU was a very good show for a while but then it got boring because it just continued having pretty much the same storyline. It's nice to occasionally go back and watch a few here or there but it's not something I want to binge watch.
Emilee R.
Emilee R.
this show is so addicting. and the episodes are never boring and each episode is so different. i like each episode doesn't play off of each other usually. also i like that they have mostly kept the same characters with an exception of just a few.
Molly L.
Molly L.
Brookline, NH
I am currently watching this right now! It is so amazing. The actors/ acting are amazing. There are 17 seasons and I have watched them all and it never gets old. I don't believe it is similar to any crime shows I have ever watched! It is so good!
Deborh L.
Deborh L.
La Quinta, CA
Great tv show that has been on tv for many many years. I have enjoyed watching the characters grow and evolve over the years. The story lines are dynamic, upsetting and intense but overall it's good drama tv to take my mind off of my own issues!!
Maundrial C.
Maundrial C.
Lancaster, SC
I liked the show because it incorporated real life events. It is not similar to other TV series because it goes through the entire story. I think the actors are very good. I don't have a favorite scene. I would recommend everyone watch this show.
Alexandria L.
Alexandria L.
Raleigh, NC
Great show! The stories really draw you in especially since some are actually influenced by things going on in America today. However, I miss Benson and Stabler's relationship today. The actors are really good and play their roles very realistic.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Pop Culture Expert
I've been watching law and order SVU since I've been a little girl. It's one of my favorite TV dramas. I like how the season they are adding in real life events. It makes it more realistic. I watch all episodes on Hulu because I do not have cable
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Eupora, MS
Law & Order SVU is another favorite show of mine.. The actors portray their parts well, and make it seem more like it's a reality show.. I know the intro statement by heart hehehehe.... It is as good, if not better than other shows of it's type..
donna h.
donna h.
Seaford, NY
iI have been watching this for years..the characters are so interesting and most of the stories are very similar to real life stories in the news. The actors sweep you into their lives and you feel their emotions, experiences, laughter and tears!
Emilee W.
Emilee W.
Newburgh, IN
Law & Order: SVU has been one of my favorite TV shows since I was very little. One of my favorite scenes is when Olivia stands up to a predator by beating the living day lights out of him. All of the actors are very talented. Recommend to anyone!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?