BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Jenifer B.
Jenifer B.
Elburn , Il
Pop Culture Expert
Law & Order SVU was a very good show for a while but then it got boring because it just continued having pretty much the same storyline. It's nice to occasionally go back and watch a few here or there but it's not something I want to binge watch.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Eupora, MS
Law & Order SVU is another favorite show of mine.. The actors portray their parts well, and make it seem more like it's a reality show.. I know the intro statement by heart hehehehe.... It is as good, if not better than other shows of it's type..
Katie C.
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Pop Culture Expert
I've been watching law and order SVU since I've been a little girl. It's one of my favorite TV dramas. I like how the season they are adding in real life events. It makes it more realistic. I watch all episodes on Hulu because I do not have cable
Emilee W.
Emilee W.
Newburgh, IN
Law & Order: SVU has been one of my favorite TV shows since I was very little. One of my favorite scenes is when Olivia stands up to a predator by beating the living day lights out of him. All of the actors are very talented. Recommend to anyone!
Ted B.
Ted B.
Buffalo, NY
A show that every year gets better and better. I love criminal dramas and this one is one of the best. They have an amazing cast and then of course bring in actors from Hollywood. You'll even get to see some actors before their prime on the show.
Deborh L.
Deborh L.
La Quinta, CA
Great tv show that has been on tv for many many years. I have enjoyed watching the characters grow and evolve over the years. The story lines are dynamic, upsetting and intense but overall it's good drama tv to take my mind off of my own issues!!
donna h.
donna h.
Seaford, NY
iI have been watching this for years..the characters are so interesting and most of the stories are very similar to real life stories in the news. The actors sweep you into their lives and you feel their emotions, experiences, laughter and tears!
Mackenzie S.
Mackenzie S.
Sudbury, MA
This show is amazing. I have been watching for years. Olivia is such a lovable character. I love how the plot is different in every episode even after 18 seasons. The actors are amazing. They all do an incredible job. It is a must watch for sure.
Molly L.
Molly L.
Brookline, NH
I am currently watching this right now! It is so amazing. The actors/ acting are amazing. There are 17 seasons and I have watched them all and it never gets old. I don't believe it is similar to any crime shows I have ever watched! It is so good!
George J.
George J.
Binge watch central! Always available on demand and always a great storyline. We watch this together, on our own, but always keep the characters in mind. Great acting and great cast. I wish there were more episodes to watch. Would def. recommend.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?