BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Molly L.
Brookline, NH
I am currently watching this right now! It is so amazing. The actors/ acting are amazing. There are 17 seasons and I have watched them all and it never gets old. I don't believe it is similar to any crime shows I have ever watched! It is so good!
Emilee R.
this show is so addicting. and the episodes are never boring and each episode is so different. i like each episode doesn't play off of each other usually. also i like that they have mostly kept the same characters with an exception of just a few.
Ariella B.
Pikesville, MD
This has been my favorite show for years. I love the cast and all of the story lines. While I know it is only a show and not so realistic, the point is good. I love watching the detectives work and solve their cases. They have some great tactics.
Summer M.
Madison, AL
This show catches the attention of EVERYBODY. There's nothing about the show that I would change. I've been watching it for 10+ years now. It draws you in and you'll end up watching the 24 hour marathon without realizing how much time has passed.
donna h.
Seaford, NY
iI have been watching this for years..the characters are so interesting and most of the stories are very similar to real life stories in the news. The actors sweep you into their lives and you feel their emotions, experiences, laughter and tears!
Louiza L.
Out of all the Law and Orders, this is theeeeee only one I like. The older episodes are just downright genius and heartbreaking, but as the show progressed, I feel it kind of fell short of the incredibly complex plot twists it once was known for.
Jenifer B.
Elburn, IL
Pop Culture Expert
Law & Order SVU was a very good show for a while but then it got boring because it just continued having pretty much the same storyline. It's nice to occasionally go back and watch a few here or there but it's not something I want to binge watch.
Amanda S.
Eupora, MS
Law & Order SVU is another favorite show of mine.. The actors portray their parts well, and make it seem more like it's a reality show.. I know the intro statement by heart hehehehe.... It is as good, if not better than other shows of it's type..
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Pop Culture Expert
I've been watching law and order SVU since I've been a little girl. It's one of my favorite TV dramas. I like how the season they are adding in real life events. It makes it more realistic. I watch all episodes on Hulu because I do not have cable
Alexandria L.
Raleigh, NC
Great show! The stories really draw you in especially since some are actually influenced by things going on in America today. However, I miss Benson and Stabler's relationship today. The actors are really good and play their roles very realistic.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?