Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Angelina B.
Angelina B.
Olathe, KS

This is a very good T.V. show to just watch when you want a more relaxing vibe. There isn't a ton of drama where you actually need to keep up with whats going on in every episode but there's a good amount for each episode. Also a lot of these episodes don't need to be watched in order but there is some backstory filled in the episodes so you might not understand something when they bring it up.
Sara N.
Sara N.
Providence, RI

The only reason this is my all town favorite show is because 8 always wanted to study to be a lawyer, I would enjoy watching law and order, trying to figure out the cases of each episode to see if I got the criminal right, I love it cause there was always a big twist at the end of the show you woukd of never expecteded to be that person. Idk I love crime and solving who was in the crime scene.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Monterey, CA

I've been watching forever and the storylines just keep getting better and better! I love when they have the "ripped from the headlines" episodes because they tackle great issues in a respectful manner. They've covered famous cases with their own unique spin and it's so entertaining. You never know what the twist will be on the latest episode! Plus you can always go back and re-watch episodes.
Jalina-Asha J.
Jalina-Asha J.

OMG!!!!! This is my favorite show of all time i literally can watch this show all day it runs marathons on USA and then on ION on saturdays and sundays they run marathons like I know the schedule I have basically seen every single episode I cannot wait until this new season. I still miss Elliott im not going to lie I do and sometimes olivia gets on my nerves but THEY ALWAYS PULL ME BACK IN!!!
Jeni R.
Jeni R.
Jacksonville

I don't know about you but i always feel like an expert in crime after watching these shows. I'm always trying to solve the mystery before the end to see how close or right i was/am. I love this show and always love when new episodes come out. Ill even start at the beginning and binge watch to see keep myself up to date on the seasons and try to remember what happened or what was going on.
Tamara V.
Tamara V.
Easley, SC

Mariska Hartigay (sp?) is an amazing actress that truly makes the show. The story lines are originated from the headlines of the news and as shocking and sad as it can be it is rewarding to see the bad guy get his in the end moat of the time. As the test of time has shown this series as well as the other Law & Order series' is a well written, thought provoking and built to last television.
Jazmyn T.
Jazmyn T.
Holiday, FL

I seriously hope this show NEVER gets canceled. I seriously hope they never stop making new episodes. This show has changed the way that the world looks at the tragedies of sexual assault and other horrible things associated with it. The actors are amazing, the storylines never get old and pull you right in. My family will be sucked in for hours watching this that it's become a tradition.
Mandy C.
Mandy C.

Literally the best cop show on the air. I have been watching this show since I was younger with my mom. I love watching re-runs on TV. There never seems to be a shortage of those. I haven't really watched too many of the newer episodes because it seems to be more story oriented, which isn't bad, it's just harder to keep up with. I'll always cherish the days where it was Benson/Stabler. <3
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Richfield, MN

This show is so interesting. I love that they have the background story that goes throughout the whole show with all the main members on the squad but I also love that each episode is it's own special story. The acting on this show is so good that I honestly get attached to the people, and I feel as though we are watching someone's actual court case and not some fiction television series.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.

SVU has been one of my favorite shows for forever I'm very much miss Stabler but it's still a great show. It shows some of the most awful things that can happen in life and it also has compelling drama that makes you want to keep watching it makes you want to figure out how they figured out this case and it lets you see that some people's minds just are not in the right places Watch soon
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now