Add a Photo

Photos (23)
ashley p.
ashley p.
Louisa, KY

One of my all time favorite shiows to watchn on the weekends while relaxing! love all the actors and all the scene are good! very adult freindly show much better the other shows that air! would recommend to everyone that like law and detective work
Elyse S.
Elyse S.
Irvine, CA

I've been watching this show since the beginning and even bought the episodes on DVD. I love the predictability of this show. The bad guy rarely gets away . Great acting! It gets better and better with every new season, a must watch thats for sure!
Brynn B.
Brynn B.

This is the best of all the Law and Order shows. Criminal Intent is also ok, but even that isn't as good as this one. Convincing actors, great drama, and it's a show that you can marathon all day while you are home sick without getting tired of it!
Averie H.
Averie H.
Muncie, IN

If you have not seen and episode of law and order you are missing out. I can watch this show for hours and hours. Easy to follow and easy to get hooked. There Are plenty seasons so if you are looking to binge watch something I would recommend This!
Kelly H.
Kelly H.

I love this show. I have been watching it for years now. The stories are so intricate and complex. It is a show that gets you invested in the officers and victims. It is a show that makes you consider our criminal justice system and our prejudices.
Lisa O.
Lisa O.
Plato, MO

I have watched every season and just love the actors and the story lines have always been great, Olivia is my favorite. (she is a bad a**) it is similar in that it is a cop show, other than that, no comparison, it is definitely a must watch series.
Allison B.
Allison B.

amazing show. Simply amazing. I would watch it everyday when I got home from school since there was always a marathon going on. I watched similar shows like Ciminal Minds, so obviously I loved this one too. It is a must watch for anyone of any age.
C. H.
C. H.
Addison, TX

Gritty, dramatic, suspenseful, and often over-the-top, it's hard not to enjoy SVU. Yes, many plotlines can get a bit ridiculous, but the compelling characters and solid performances make it entertaining and easy to watch several hours of at a time.
Erica S.
Erica S.
nashville, Tn

This is my all time favorite show. Benson and Stabler are everything I would want to be in life. The show is well done, the acting is well done, and the characters are portrayed so well. You get emotionally invested in the successes of the episode.
Janay B.
Janay B.
Hartsville, SC

Man I love this show, I was sad when Elliot left , I'm actually watching it now. This shoe makes me feel like I'm a cop, sometimes I figure out what's going on before the officers do . I wish they had a channel with this coming on all day everyday.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now