BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Crystal L.
Pop Culture Expert
Look, this show is a sort of guilty pleasure for me. I love the actors and the characters they portray. The storylines are usually pretty good, and I think that with the focus being on SVU cases, they distinguish themselves from other crime shows.
Rachel M.
Winchester, KY
Pop Culture Expert
I hope this show never leaves the air. The cast is great, and the show has you on the edge of your seat. It's hard to watch at times, as some of these cases are built on true stories, but it's a dark side of law enforcement that needs to be shown.
Alex C.
Philadelphia, PA
Honestly, this show sometimes scares me out of doing some really stupid things because I get nervous something bad might happen to me. I am obsessed with Olivia in all her glory. The relationships among the officers are so real and quite dramatic.
Gloria P.
Boyce, LA
I have watched this TV show for years. I live the suspense and thrill this show gives it's viewers. I love when the criminal is caught and prosecuted. The actors are amazing and the story line keeps you on the edge of your seat. I would recommend.
victoria s.
Dallas, TX
WOW - this has been my favorite show for years since the beginning - I've watch each show over ten times and still stay glued to the tv- I really love all D. WOLF shows- Olivia- Stabler the best ever - which i could see the together one more time.
Debbie L.
La Quinta, CA
Great tv show that has been on tv for many many years. I have enjoyed watching the characters grow and evolve over the years. The story lines are dynamic, upsetting and intense but overall it's good drama tv to take my mind off of my own issues!!
Luna H.
Pop Culture Expert
My favorite show to binge watch, forever! I don't think I'll ever get sick of it. It was so hard watching Stabler leave, but Benson will always be my favorite!!!! She is such a versatile actress, there's no emotion she can't portray. watch it!!
George J.
Binge watch central! Always available on demand and always a great storyline. We watch this together, on our own, but always keep the characters in mind. Great acting and great cast. I wish there were more episodes to watch. Would def. recommend.
Maribel C.
San Antonio , TX
I've literally watched all the seasons! This is my favorite of all and it all began when my husband, boyfriend at the time, moved to an apartment after HS and had no cable....so we set up antenna and this became our FAVORITE!!! We still watch it!
Mackenzie S.
Sudbury, MA
This show is amazing. I have been watching for years. Olivia is such a lovable character. I love how the plot is different in every episode even after 18 seasons. The actors are amazing. They all do an incredible job. It is a must watch for sure.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?