Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Winchester, KY
Pop Culture Expert
I hope this show never leaves the air. The cast is great, and the show has you on the edge of your seat. It's hard to watch at times, as some of these cases are built on true stories, but it's a dark side of law enforcement that needs to be shown.
Lori T.
Lori T.
Tacoma, WA
I love this show. From the very first season up to, and including, the current one. The characters have been allowed to grow and become like family. And have families of their own, on screen. I loved that Olivia Benson was allowed to adopt a baby.
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
Atlanta, GA
Pop Culture Expert
This show is so addicting! USA always has a marathon going on, best binge watching show on cable TV (one that doesn't require on demand, netfilx, etc.). The acting is great and the stories, while sometimes crazy are so captivating. LOVE this show!
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Like this show because it has to do with solving murder cases. Good actors and actresses that come out in this show. I usually watch this late at night when I can't go to sleep. If you like puzzles, this is good for you. Shows look very real......
Krysta W.
Krysta W.
This show is great. I love how you can skip around seasons and don't really have to watch the shows in order. I always see Law and Order re-runs playing as well so it is easy to get hooked on it. Great show if you like mysteries and crime solving!
Tammy T.
Tammy T.
Lexington, KY
This is my to go show! I can watch is anytime and I love how it's always on in the daytime when I'm off from work and binge watch it and now that's on Netflix so I can watch it anytime I want. You can pick up on any episode you want on any season.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Pop Culture Expert
Look, this show is a sort of guilty pleasure for me. I love the actors and the characters they portray. The storylines are usually pretty good, and I think that with the focus being on SVU cases, they distinguish themselves from other crime shows.
victoria s.
victoria s.
Dallas, TX
WOW - this has been my favorite show for years since the beginning - I've watch each show over ten times and still stay glued to the tv- I really love all D. WOLF shows- Olivia- Stabler the best ever - which i could see the together one more time.
Mallory W.
Mallory W.
Lawton, OK
This is my biggest guilty pleasure show. Almost every episode follows the same type of plot line but it's always interesting. I love the guest stars because so many actors get guest spots on that show before they become popular in their own shows.
Cedar A.
Cedar A.
San Jose, CA
Lets start by saying I have seen every episode of of this show. Year after year, episode after episode, it brings current, real issues to the small screen. The cast and characters are brilliant and engaging and each episode has a fresh, new twist.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?