BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Cedar A.
Cedar A.
Oakland, CA
Lets start by saying I have seen every episode of of this show. Year after year, episode after episode, it brings current, real issues to the small screen. The cast and characters are brilliant and engaging and each episode has a fresh, new twist.
Velma H.
Velma H.
Thomasville, AL
Literally just about every generation in my family watches Law & Order SVU. It is arguably the best of all the shows on TNT. The cast is phenomenal. No other show can compare to this brilliant masterpiece. It is definitely a must watch. I love it.
Krysta W.
Krysta W.
This show is great. I love how you can skip around seasons and don't really have to watch the shows in order. I always see Law and Order re-runs playing as well so it is easy to get hooked on it. Great show if you like mysteries and crime solving!
Chanel A.
Chanel A.
Best Show Ever!!!!!!!!!! Absolutely love how each episode has you hooked!!! Definitely one of a kind show! Every scene is full of suspense!!!! Love all the characters! Excellent actors and actresses!!! A must watch!!!! Definitely a five star show!
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Pop Culture Expert
Look, this show is a sort of guilty pleasure for me. I love the actors and the characters they portray. The storylines are usually pretty good, and I think that with the focus being on SVU cases, they distinguish themselves from other crime shows.
Mallory W.
Mallory W.
Lawton, OK
This is my biggest guilty pleasure show. Almost every episode follows the same type of plot line but it's always interesting. I love the guest stars because so many actors get guest spots on that show before they become popular in their own shows.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Winchester , KY
Pop Culture Expert
I hope this show never leaves the air. The cast is great, and the show has you on the edge of your seat. It's hard to watch at times, as some of these cases are built on true stories, but it's a dark side of law enforcement that needs to be shown.
Ayena K.
Ayena K.
Southfield, MI
One of the best crime shows on television. Every week the episodes have me never wanting to leave the TV area. I absolutely love Benson and Stabler. Forget criminal minds, if you've never watched an episode of SVU, shame on you. You're missing out
victoria s.
victoria s.
Dallas, TX
WOW - this has been my favorite show for years since the beginning - I've watch each show over ten times and still stay glued to the tv- I really love all D. WOLF shows- Olivia- Stabler the best ever - which i could see the together one more time.
Emilee W.
Emilee W.
Newburgh, IN
Law & Order: SVU has been one of my favorite TV shows since I was very little. One of my favorite scenes is when Olivia stands up to a predator by beating the living day lights out of him. All of the actors are very talented. Recommend to anyone!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?