Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Nour A.
Nour A.
dearborn, mi

I have been watching this show for years and it never gets old. I feel it gets better and better. Olivia is my favorite character, she is so passionate. Some story lines go in the next episode but most of the time it's a different case each episode.
Jamila-asha J.
Jamila-asha J.
Las Vegas, NV

I've always watched and love to watch Law & Order all of them but suv has my favorite characters and actors in it. Although it can me heartbreaking at times it's a real good show. And very in formative. I try to get everybody just as hooked as I am!
Matthew A.
Matthew A.
Menasha, WI

This series has been on television forever and I love it! Each episode is different and I am surprised by some of the outcomes still. I am upset that Stabler is no longer on the show but I am glad that they have kept some of the original characters.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Warren, OH

This show is so great. I would compare it to CSI, or Criminal Minds which i love as well. Such a great concept. It will have you hooked! Absolutely would recommend to someone with the same or similar interest. You will love this show once you start!
Neisha H.
Neisha H.
Battle Creek, MI

SVU is literally the BEST show ever made. Not only are the topics of the cases interesting but the suspense the episodes provides keeps me hanging on until the next episode airs. I can't wait long enough for the next episodes to come out each week!!
Allison P.
Allison P.
Northville, MI

This is my go to TV show. I always find myself checking for re runs because I could watch it over and over again! I love how strong the characters are and how good their story lines are. They also manage to bring light to some very important issues.
Lainie H.
Lainie H.

Law and order never fails me! It's always on when I need something to watch. There's also enough episodes that you don't get annoyed if there's possibly a rerun twice in one week, which for me doesn't happen often! It's defiantly a favorite of mine!
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
College Park, MD

I have always loved this program/series. It is always interesting and has a lot of drama and action. I love watching the scenes and the stories of people and what they have been through. It keeps my attention. Always something to keep me interested.
Linda V.
Linda V.

This is my favorite TV show. The storyline is wonderful and I can literally watch this non-stop. The actors are great and each episodes always makes you guessing what will happen next. I'm starting season 17! You can find all the seasons on NETFILX.
Allyson J.
Allyson J.
Fishers, IN

Favorite show on television - love watching the marathons on television or catching up on Netflix. I love all of the characters, I love the storylines and I love the versatility of the scripts. Great actors and acting - definitely a must-watch show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?