Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ayena K.
Ayena K.
Southfield, MI
One of the best crime shows on television. Every week the episodes have me never wanting to leave the TV area. I absolutely love Benson and Stabler. Forget criminal minds, if you've never watched an episode of SVU, shame on you. You're missing out
Velma H.
Velma H.
Thomasville, AL
Oct. 9, 2016, 11:12 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Literally just about every generation in my family watches Law & Order SVU. It is arguably the best of all the shows on TNT. The cast is phenomenal. No other show can compare to this brilliant masterpiece. It is definitely a must watch. I love it.
Gloria P.
Gloria P.
Boyce, LA
I have watched this TV show for years. I live the suspense and thrill this show gives it's viewers. I love when the criminal is caught and prosecuted. The actors are amazing and the story line keeps you on the edge of your seat. I would recommend.
Sommer C.
Sommer C.
Beaumont, TX
Love watching the episodes. Each one has there own theme but also keeps a story line going strong. Hate how one member gets killed (Kate). She was my favorite charter in the films and now she has passed. It's an amazing show. I love watching them.
Mallory W.
Mallory W.
Lawton, OK
This is my biggest guilty pleasure show. Almost every episode follows the same type of plot line but it's always interesting. I love the guest stars because so many actors get guest spots on that show before they become popular in their own shows.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Look, this show is a sort of guilty pleasure for me. I love the actors and the characters they portray. The storylines are usually pretty good, and I think that with the focus being on SVU cases, they distinguish themselves from other crime shows.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Like this show because it has to do with solving murder cases. Good actors and actresses that come out in this show. I usually watch this late at night when I can't go to sleep. If you like puzzles, this is good for you. Shows look very real......
Chanel A.
Chanel A.
Sept. 25, 2016, 10:26 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Best Show Ever!!!!!!!!!! Absolutely love how each episode has you hooked!!! Definitely one of a kind show! Every scene is full of suspense!!!! Love all the characters! Excellent actors and actresses!!! A must watch!!!! Definitely a five star show!
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
Atlanta, GA
This show is so addicting! USA always has a marathon going on, best binge watching show on cable TV (one that doesn't require on demand, netfilx, etc.). The acting is great and the stories, while sometimes crazy are so captivating. LOVE this show!
Krysta W.
Krysta W.
This show is great. I love how you can skip around seasons and don't really have to watch the shows in order. I always see Law and Order re-runs playing as well so it is easy to get hooked on it. Great show if you like mysteries and crime solving!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?