BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Tammy T.
Tammy T.
Lexington, KY
This is my to go show! I can watch is anytime and I love how it's always on in the daytime when I'm off from work and binge watch it and now that's on Netflix so I can watch it anytime I want. You can pick up on any episode you want on any season.
Sasha P.
Sasha P.
This show isn't going anywhere! It's like the soap operas at this point. It is embedded into our weekly television programming and it's really really well written and stays in tuned with current news and social stories. I'm in for the long haul :)
Krysta W.
Krysta W.
This show is great. I love how you can skip around seasons and don't really have to watch the shows in order. I always see Law and Order re-runs playing as well so it is easy to get hooked on it. Great show if you like mysteries and crime solving!
Sommer C.
Sommer C.
Beaumont, TX
Love watching the episodes. Each one has there own theme but also keeps a story line going strong. Hate how one member gets killed (Kate). She was my favorite charter in the films and now she has passed. It's an amazing show. I love watching them.
Alex C.
Alex C.
Philadelphia, PA
Honestly, this show sometimes scares me out of doing some really stupid things because I get nervous something bad might happen to me. I am obsessed with Olivia in all her glory. The relationships among the officers are so real and quite dramatic.
Abby S.
Abby S.
great show i love law and order. the plots are always so different and the acting is great. oliva benson is my aspiration for taking over the world. she is so inspiring i love her. also stabler is very hot. ice t is alright but i love much.yes!!!!
Gloria P.
Gloria P.
Boyce, LA
I have watched this TV show for years. I live the suspense and thrill this show gives it's viewers. I love when the criminal is caught and prosecuted. The actors are amazing and the story line keeps you on the edge of your seat. I would recommend.
Velma H.
Velma H.
Thomasville, AL
Literally just about every generation in my family watches Law & Order SVU. It is arguably the best of all the shows on TNT. The cast is phenomenal. No other show can compare to this brilliant masterpiece. It is definitely a must watch. I love it.
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
Atlanta, GA
Pop Culture Expert
This show is so addicting! USA always has a marathon going on, best binge watching show on cable TV (one that doesn't require on demand, netfilx, etc.). The acting is great and the stories, while sometimes crazy are so captivating. LOVE this show!
Lori T.
Lori T.
Tacoma, WA
I love this show. From the very first season up to, and including, the current one. The characters have been allowed to grow and become like family. And have families of their own, on screen. I loved that Olivia Benson was allowed to adopt a baby.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?