Add a Photo

Photos (23)
kelsy m.
kelsy m.
Fairborn, OH

I have always been obsessed with this show and it's perfect to watch on rainy days. i love the new storylines each show and the acting isn't too shabby. although after watching it for awhile the situations become predictable. highly recommend though
Monica Z.
Monica Z.

SVU is my absolute favorite show of all time. Benson is an amazing actress that seems to slay every single episode she is in. I love how her character is strong and independent. Above all she is also a mom and a single mom at that which is real life
Linda V.
Linda V.

This is my favorite TV show. The storyline is wonderful and I can literally watch this non-stop. The actors are great and each episodes always makes you guessing what will happen next. I'm starting season 17! You can find all the seasons on NETFILX.
Matthew A.
Matthew A.
Menasha, WI

This series has been on television forever and I love it! Each episode is different and I am surprised by some of the outcomes still. I am upset that Stabler is no longer on the show but I am glad that they have kept some of the original characters.
CJ H.
CJ H.
Clarkston, MI

One of the most classic shows on television still. Over the years, it has become more and more repetitive, but the actors are still giving the same level of performances they have since the beginning of the series. I would recommend this to anybody.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.

Law and Order Special Victums Unit is an amazing TV show. This show is inspired by the latest headlines, ethical or personal dilemmas in which people can relate. It's a great show to watch on your freetime. It is a must watch, I highly recommend it.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Clintwood, VA

I love this show!!! I watch this every single night I fall asleep to it as well it's an awesome show each show has amazing story plots and keeps you on the edge of your seat as some may say I love all the actors and they are awesome best show ever!!
Neisha H.
Neisha H.
Battle Creek, MI

SVU is literally the BEST show ever made. Not only are the topics of the cases interesting but the suspense the episodes provides keeps me hanging on until the next episode airs. I can't wait long enough for the next episodes to come out each week!!
Kyle h.
Kyle h.

I've been a criminal justice buff since i can remember. SVU was one of the first shows that i just could not stop watching. there are a bunch of these type shows on air but SVU holds king. Great acting a must watch .. every episode is worth a watch.
Lainie H.
Lainie H.

Law and order never fails me! It's always on when I need something to watch. There's also enough episodes that you don't get annoyed if there's possibly a rerun twice in one week, which for me doesn't happen often! It's defiantly a favorite of mine!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now