Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Catherine  H.
Catherine H.
Athens, GA

If you aren't watching this show then you're missing out! It's been going on forever, so the characters are built up super well. It's also a great show that if you only can listen to it then you'll be fine too! Highly recommend! One of my favorites!
Jamila-asha J.
Jamila-asha J.
Las Vegas, NV

I've always watched and love to watch Law & Order all of them but suv has my favorite characters and actors in it. Although it can me heartbreaking at times it's a real good show. And very in formative. I try to get everybody just as hooked as I am!
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Vancouver, WA

Gripping, well-thought-out television drama. Olivia Benson is a great female protagonist who can hold her own in the "boys club" of the NYPD. Acting, by both the regulars and the guest stars is great. It's a must-watch show for me! Highly recommend.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.

Law and Order Special Victums Unit is an amazing TV show. This show is inspired by the latest headlines, ethical or personal dilemmas in which people can relate. It's a great show to watch on your freetime. It is a must watch, I highly recommend it.
Neisha H.
Neisha H.
Battle Creek, MI

SVU is literally the BEST show ever made. Not only are the topics of the cases interesting but the suspense the episodes provides keeps me hanging on until the next episode airs. I can't wait long enough for the next episodes to come out each week!!
Matthew A.
Matthew A.
Menasha, WI

This series has been on television forever and I love it! Each episode is different and I am surprised by some of the outcomes still. I am upset that Stabler is no longer on the show but I am glad that they have kept some of the original characters.
Dena O.
Dena O.
Jackson, NJ

Omg Law and Order SVU has been my favorite show for years!! I have watched every season and continue to to this day! Mariska Hargitay is an amazing actress she always makes the show more insteresting. Hands down SVU will always be my favorite show.
Chesney P.
Chesney P.
Parkersburg, WV

Every episode is full of suspense and keeps you guessing. I love every character and think this is a wonderful show. So addicting and is the type that you don't want to stop watching. I think everyone will like this show for some reason or another.
Taryn L.
Taryn L.
Corvallis, OR

I have always loved the idea of being a detective but just don't have the stomach for it. This show allows me to pretend that I've made that dream come true without all of the stress and blood that would actually go along with it. Highly recommend.
Tammy L.
Tammy L.
Hazel Green, KY

L have watched this show for years and l really like it alot. it is similar to other TV series. l really do not have any favorite scenes. l like it best when stabler and benson are in the episodes. good acting and definitely recommend you watching.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now