BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Tammy T.
Tammy T.
Lexington, KY
This is my to go show! I can watch is anytime and I love how it's always on in the daytime when I'm off from work and binge watch it and now that's on Netflix so I can watch it anytime I want. You can pick up on any episode you want on any season.
Lori T.
Lori T.
Tacoma, WA
I love this show. From the very first season up to, and including, the current one. The characters have been allowed to grow and become like family. And have families of their own, on screen. I loved that Olivia Benson was allowed to adopt a baby.
Mallory W.
Mallory W.
Lawton, OK
This is my biggest guilty pleasure show. Almost every episode follows the same type of plot line but it's always interesting. I love the guest stars because so many actors get guest spots on that show before they become popular in their own shows.
Saira g.
Saira g.
Las Vegas, NV
Really good show they have a lot of episodes. The actors are good well some of them are. Yeah there are many shows like these. One of my favorite cases are the ones where they find the killers. Yes you must watch because it is pretty entertaining.
victoria s.
victoria s.
Dallas, TX
WOW - this has been my favorite show for years since the beginning - I've watch each show over ten times and still stay glued to the tv- I really love all D. WOLF shows- Olivia- Stabler the best ever - which i could see the together one more time.
Dominique T.
Dominique T.
Pop Culture Expert
This is a long time favorite. I've watched it for many years and I hope it never stops coming on. I'll always watch the reruns and never get tired lol. This, Criminal Intent and Criminal Minds are good things to watch for sure. SVU never gets old.
Gloria P.
Gloria P.
Boyce, LA
I have watched this TV show for years. I live the suspense and thrill this show gives it's viewers. I love when the criminal is caught and prosecuted. The actors are amazing and the story line keeps you on the edge of your seat. I would recommend.
Abby S.
Abby S.
great show i love law and order. the plots are always so different and the acting is great. oliva benson is my aspiration for taking over the world. she is so inspiring i love her. also stabler is very hot. ice t is alright but i love much.yes!!!!
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Like this show because it has to do with solving murder cases. Good actors and actresses that come out in this show. I usually watch this late at night when I can't go to sleep. If you like puzzles, this is good for you. Shows look very real......
Sasha P.
Sasha P.
This show isn't going anywhere! It's like the soap operas at this point. It is embedded into our weekly television programming and it's really really well written and stays in tuned with current news and social stories. I'm in for the long haul :)
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?