Add a Photo

By LAW & ORDER: SVU
#3 in TV
Photos (23)
I use to be obsessed with this show. I don't like it as much anymore since Elliot is not on the show. Benson and Stabler made a great team and now Amaro's character tries to be like Stabler but it's not the same. The stories are still great though
Lori T.
Lori T.
Tacoma, WA
Oct. 8, 2016, 3:20 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this show. From the very first season up to, and including, the current one. The characters have been allowed to grow and become like family. And have families of their own, on screen. I loved that Olivia Benson was allowed to adopt a baby.
Vicky h.
Vicky h.
Elk Grove, CA
Sept. 23, 2016, 4:04 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Extremely interesting, especially with how the characters interact with each individual case. There are technical errors in both the medical and law side of things but the plot distracts from them. Either way, it's my favorite show to binge watch.
Dominique T.
Dominique T.
This is a long time favorite. I've watched it for many years and I hope it never stops coming on. I'll always watch the reruns and never get tired lol. This, Criminal Intent and Criminal Minds are good things to watch for sure. SVU never gets old.
Tammy T.
Tammy T.
Lexington, KY
This is my to go show! I can watch is anytime and I love how it's always on in the daytime when I'm off from work and binge watch it and now that's on Netflix so I can watch it anytime I want. You can pick up on any episode you want on any season.
Sasha P.
Sasha P.
This show isn't going anywhere! It's like the soap operas at this point. It is embedded into our weekly television programming and it's really really well written and stays in tuned with current news and social stories. I'm in for the long haul :)
Cedar A.
Cedar A.
San Jose, CA
Lets start by saying I have seen every episode of of this show. Year after year, episode after episode, it brings current, real issues to the small screen. The cast and characters are brilliant and engaging and each episode has a fresh, new twist.
Saira g.
Saira g.
Las Vegas, NV
Really good show they have a lot of episodes. The actors are good well some of them are. Yeah there are many shows like these. One of my favorite cases are the ones where they find the killers. Yes you must watch because it is pretty entertaining.
Ayena K.
Ayena K.
Southfield, MI
One of the best crime shows on television. Every week the episodes have me never wanting to leave the TV area. I absolutely love Benson and Stabler. Forget criminal minds, if you've never watched an episode of SVU, shame on you. You're missing out
Addy B.
Addy B.
Oak Harbor, WA
There is no such thing as too much SVU! I have watched every episode at least two times, and I still love them all! They're frustrating, inspiring, and intriguing. The best show if you like a little mystery with a swift dose of justice at the end.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?