Add a Photo

Photos (23)
annikka a.
annikka a.
buckeye, AZ

Definitely my favorite TV series of all time. I watch this on a daily basis. All actors make everything seem so realistic and keep things exiting and interesting. I personally would not recommend watching for children, but 13+ in age seems more suitable.
I have watched and rematched every episode and season. It is hard to pick a favorite scene. I love Finn, he is so down to earth in the show and in real life. It's not comparable to other tv shows that i have watched. I recommend that everyone watches SVU
Weena D.
Weena D.
Tulsa, OK

This show is so exciting and I love that it sometimes rips the storylines straight from the headlines of today. This show although it has been on for years still seems to remain current. I love it. T!he actors are great. I am a Law and Order fan for life
A j C.
A j C.
Paw Paw, MI

I LOVE THIS SHOW. IT HELPS ME TO UNDERSTAND HOW TO PROTECT MYSELF AGAINST THE BAD GUYS. HOW TO BE VERY AWARE OF THE SURROUNDINGS. WHERE BAD GUYS HIDE TO HURT YOU. HOW TO WALK WITH CONFIDENCE AND BECOME A VICTIM. WHAT TO USE AS A WEAPON AND HOW TO USE IT.
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Gilbertsville, Ky

This is a show that I've watched for years, Law & Order. I am fascinated by the criminal justice system and findings that one may come up with. If you are into law, criminal justice, or just finding out/guessing answers, this is a good one to start with.
I have been watching Law & Order: SVU since I was a little girl. If you love to watch shows like Forensic Files or Criminal Minds I recommend this show. The actors are fantastic and some of the episodes are so intense that they will leave you gobsmacked.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Bristol, wi

I'm addicted to this show! Perfect for turning on repeat on Sundays while I'm cleaning or relaxing. Love that new seasons are relevant and inspired by current events, new technologies, etc. Olivia Benson is such a badass, it's hard not to love this show!
Leah C.
Leah C.
Tampa, FL

I think Law and Order is a classic thriller. Its clean, its smart and sophisticated. The acting and the writing is real and gritty without feeling too dismal. A great suspense is my favorite and Law & Order SVU brings it every time for me! Two thumbs up!
Nadia G.
Nadia G.

Es una gran serie para aquellas personas amantes de la investigación. Sus actores son muy buenos ya que se meten en el papel. No es similar a ninguna serie. La mejor escena es cuando logran meter preso al culpable. Lo recomiendo porque es una gran serie.
laray S.
laray S.
Dorchestr Ctr, MA

This is legit my favorite show i can watch this bad boy over and over marathons after marathons.
Its basically a unit that deals with specific (adult natured) crimes/women and children. It always keeps my attention and i love when they catch the suspect.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now