Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Elyse S.
Elyse S.
Irvine, CA
I've been watching this show since the beginning and even bought the episodes on DVD. I love the predictability of this show. The bad guy rarely gets away . Great acting! It gets better and better with every new season, a must watch thats for sure!
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
I absolutely love this show. One of my favorite things is that you don't have to watch it in order to still enjoy an episode. The actors are all very good. I feel like I can connect with everyone in the show. I recommend it if you like crime shows.
Dena O.
Dena O.
Jackson, NJ
Sept. 22, 2016, 9:27 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Omg Law and Order SVU has been my favorite show for years!! I have watched every season and continue to to this day! Mariska Hargitay is an amazing actress she always makes the show more insteresting. Hands down SVU will always be my favorite show.
Taryn L.
Taryn L.
Corvallis, OR
Sept. 22, 2016, 12:42 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I have always loved the idea of being a detective but just don't have the stomach for it. This show allows me to pretend that I've made that dream come true without all of the stress and blood that would actually go along with it. Highly recommend.
Averie H.
Averie H.
Indianapolis, IN
If you have not seen and episode of law and order you are missing out. I can watch this show for hours and hours. Easy to follow and easy to get hooked. There Are plenty seasons so if you are looking to binge watch something I would recommend This!
Janay B.
Janay B.
Sumter, SC
Man I love this show, I was sad when Elliot left , I'm actually watching it now. This shoe makes me feel like I'm a cop, sometimes I figure out what's going on before the officers do . I wish they had a channel with this coming on all day everyday.
Monica B.
Monica B.
Fairview , OK
This is by far my favorites of the law and order series. I think I hold my breath every episode thinking it may be the last that Olivia is on. I can't imagine this show without her or the law and order without the svu. High recommendation to watch!
Lori T.
Lori T.
Tacoma, WA
Oct. 8, 2016, 3:20 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this show. From the very first season up to, and including, the current one. The characters have been allowed to grow and become like family. And have families of their own, on screen. I loved that Olivia Benson was allowed to adopt a baby.
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
IM IN LOVE! I have been watching this show for so many years, because it is such an amazing show. Not only is the acting phenomenal, but the cases in the show are fantastic! No episode is the same, which is always great. I would totally recommend!
Addy B.
Addy B.
Oak Harbor, WA
There is no such thing as too much SVU! I have watched every episode at least two times, and I still love them all! They're frustrating, inspiring, and intriguing. The best show if you like a little mystery with a swift dose of justice at the end.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?