Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
East Chicago, IN

I would not think I would be so interested in a show like this but it captures my attention every time. The crime, mystery, and actors make the stories so interesting and realistic. I can never just watch one episode and I never get tired of watching it.
Noushky F.
Noushky F.
Rosedale, NY

I love this show! Not too crazy about the past 5 seasons, the new characters are too problematic and it takes from the cases being the most important thing. Law & Order is like no other. I can watch the old seasons with a bottle of wine and not be bored.
Elyse B.
Elyse B.
Abilene, TX

This show will always be my go-to late night pickme u p. I'm such a sucker for crime, investigative, and forensic shows, so I love the story scenes of law & order. It is definitely a good watch on a lazy/chill day, sweet Sunday afternoon. Go take a look.
Emily S.
Emily S.

Who doesn't love Law and Order SVU?! I didn't even know they made other Law and Orders. Olivia Benson is everything this life has to offer! Its real life events and its so brutal for being on tv. I just miss Detective Stabler but his replacements are ok.
María Eugenia C.
María Eugenia C.
Caracas

Esta es una de las series televisibas que más me gusta y que he visto durante años Stabler y benson son excelentes personajes buenos actores buena actuación, similar a otras series pero esta es la mejor. Se la recomiendo siempre mucho a todos para verla.
madison w.
madison w.
Madison, SD

I love Law & Order: SVU. Not only is this series full of suspense, great actors, and even better plots. It actually has a story line. You are involved with the detectives lives and have something other than suspense going on! Its a great series to watch.
Marie D.
Marie D.

All-time favorite binge-watching show. I was so sad when Netflix removed some of the earlier seasons. I can only watch them now then they happen to be on television. I still watch them on Netflix occasionally which is usually the best place to find them.
Isabella M.
Isabella M.
Barquisimeto

I for completely love this tv show. It´s so interesting. It have amazing actors that makes everything feels real. It´s similar to others tv series but this is my favorite one for sure. I FOR SURE recommend it to other people for watching. It is amazing!!
Molly S.
Molly S.
Pataskala, OH

I really like this show. It has interesting story lines. The acting is good. I have grown to really like the actors in this show. It is similar to other shows I watch, but It is still really good. When when episode is over, I cannot wait to see the next.
laray S.
laray S.
Dorchestr Ctr, MA

This is legit my favorite show i can watch this bad boy over and over marathons after marathons.
Its basically a unit that deals with specific (adult natured) crimes/women and children. It always keeps my attention and i love when they catch the suspect.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now