BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Vanessa B.
IM IN LOVE! I have been watching this show for so many years, because it is such an amazing show. Not only is the acting phenomenal, but the cases in the show are fantastic! No episode is the same, which is always great. I would totally recommend!
Abby S.
great show i love law and order. the plots are always so different and the acting is great. oliva benson is my aspiration for taking over the world. she is so inspiring i love her. also stabler is very hot. ice t is alright but i love much.yes!!!!
I use to be obsessed with this show. I don't like it as much anymore since Elliot is not on the show. Benson and Stabler made a great team and now Amaro's character tries to be like Stabler but it's not the same. The stories are still great though
Velma H.
Thomasville, AL
Literally just about every generation in my family watches Law & Order SVU. It is arguably the best of all the shows on TNT. The cast is phenomenal. No other show can compare to this brilliant masterpiece. It is definitely a must watch. I love it.
Vicky h.
Elk Grove, CA
Extremely interesting, especially with how the characters interact with each individual case. There are technical errors in both the medical and law side of things but the plot distracts from them. Either way, it's my favorite show to binge watch.
Addy B.
Oak Harbor, WA
There is no such thing as too much SVU! I have watched every episode at least two times, and I still love them all! They're frustrating, inspiring, and intriguing. The best show if you like a little mystery with a swift dose of justice at the end.
Tammy T.
Lexington, KY
This is my to go show! I can watch is anytime and I love how it's always on in the daytime when I'm off from work and binge watch it and now that's on Netflix so I can watch it anytime I want. You can pick up on any episode you want on any season.
Saira g.
Las Vegas, NV
Really good show they have a lot of episodes. The actors are good well some of them are. Yeah there are many shows like these. One of my favorite cases are the ones where they find the killers. Yes you must watch because it is pretty entertaining.
Kimberly K.
Atlanta, GA
Pop Culture Expert
This show is so addicting! USA always has a marathon going on, best binge watching show on cable TV (one that doesn't require on demand, netfilx, etc.). The acting is great and the stories, while sometimes crazy are so captivating. LOVE this show!
Sommer C.
Beaumont, TX
Love watching the episodes. Each one has there own theme but also keeps a story line going strong. Hate how one member gets killed (Kate). She was my favorite charter in the films and now she has passed. It's an amazing show. I love watching them.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?