Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Lainie H.
Lainie H.

Law and order never fails me! It's always on when I need something to watch. There's also enough episodes that you don't get annoyed if there's possibly a rerun twice in one week, which for me doesn't happen often! It's defiantly a favorite of mine!
Kyle h.
Kyle h.

I've been a criminal justice buff since i can remember. SVU was one of the first shows that i just could not stop watching. there are a bunch of these type shows on air but SVU holds king. Great acting a must watch .. every episode is worth a watch.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Warren, OH

This show is so great. I would compare it to CSI, or Criminal Minds which i love as well. Such a great concept. It will have you hooked! Absolutely would recommend to someone with the same or similar interest. You will love this show once you start!
Caylee M.
Caylee M.
Phoenix, AZ

So adicting, so raw, so emotional and so intense. another one if my favorite shows on TV especially svu! I could sit for hours on end and watch this show. the acting is great and it makes everything seem so real. i honestly recommend this show 10/10
Nour A.
Nour A.
dearborn, mi

I have been watching this show for years and it never gets old. I feel it gets better and better. Olivia is my favorite character, she is so passionate. Some story lines go in the next episode but most of the time it's a different case each episode.
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
Meherrin, VA

I absolutely love love loveeeee !!!!! this show. this is one of my favorite shows on TV . i have been watching this show for many many years. this show has very great actore. i feel like it is very action packed and its definitely aMUST WATCH TV SHOW
Jamila-asha J.
Jamila-asha J.
Las Vegas, NV

I've always watched and love to watch Law & Order all of them but suv has my favorite characters and actors in it. Although it can me heartbreaking at times it's a real good show. And very in formative. I try to get everybody just as hooked as I am!
e o.
e o.

I love SVU. It is one of my favorite shows ever!!!!! I don't have a fav scene. I just love every episode. But my favorite part is when the catch the perp. Similar to NCIS and criminal minds. good acting. amazing and good quality tv. would recommend.
Neisha H.
Neisha H.
Battle Creek, MI

SVU is literally the BEST show ever made. Not only are the topics of the cases interesting but the suspense the episodes provides keeps me hanging on until the next episode airs. I can't wait long enough for the next episodes to come out each week!!
Catherine  H.
Catherine H.
Athens, GA

If you aren't watching this show then you're missing out! It's been going on forever, so the characters are built up super well. It's also a great show that if you only can listen to it then you'll be fine too! Highly recommend! One of my favorites!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now