Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tammy L.
Tammy L.
Hazel Green, KY
L have watched this show for years and l really like it alot. it is similar to other TV series. l really do not have any favorite scenes. l like it best when stabler and benson are in the episodes. good acting and definitely recommend you watching.
Tien P.
Tien P.
Los Angeles, CA
Best show of all time There is never an episode of SVU that I am not hooked by. My entire family watches this show all the time and it has really become a way for us to all bond together. I love the characters and how this show has grown over time.
Hailey J.
Hailey J.
Louisville, KY
Holy Smokes! I love this television show. Even though I have seen most of the episodes, I can sit around and watch reruns all day as if I have never watched them before. I love this show, the people that play in it, and the stories that they cover.
Ciara B.
Ciara B.
Linden, MI
This is one of my favorite TV shows. I could sit and binge watch this all day. Even the older shows that Iv seen before. I love all the actors and actresses in the show. They are amazing. If you haven't ever watch this I recommend you check it out.
ashley p.
ashley p.
Louisa, KY
One of my all time favorite shiows to watchn on the weekends while relaxing! love all the actors and all the scene are good! very adult freindly show much better the other shows that air! would recommend to everyone that like law and detective work
Erica S.
Erica S.
Nashville, TN
This is my all time favorite show. Benson and Stabler are everything I would want to be in life. The show is well done, the acting is well done, and the characters are portrayed so well. You get emotionally invested in the successes of the episode.
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Waterbury, CT
I watched the Law and Order SVU series for years. In my opinion, it is the best of the Law and Order series. They have the best characters and they teach you about real-life dangers that people can face in a realistic setting such as New York City.
Patricia G.
Patricia G.
Columbia, SC
Oct. 7, 2016, 1:34 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is one of my favorite TV shows. I love trying to solve the
case mysteries and I love the fact that the victims usually live to
see their assailant punished .
There are a lot of TV law series, but none compare to this Special Victims Unit.
Shadonna G.
Shadonna G.
I'm practically a detective now from watching this show all these years. I love it, whenever I have the time I find old episodes, new episodes, and love when they do the marathons on tv. I keep telling myself I'm going to start from season 1 again.
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Walden, NY
This show is a classic on so many levels. I am a crime TV junkie and this was one of the first shows in that genre that I fell in love with. Even so many years later, I can watch this as a marathon with no problem! PS Season 17 just got to Netflix!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?