Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
Pittsburgh , PA

Who doesn't love SVU? Original stories with tons of twists, terrific actors, and a really cool behind the scenes look at police work. I have slacked a little on the newer episodes (I miss Stabler!) but this is still one of my favorite to binge watch.
Dominique H.
Dominique H.
Denver, CO

How can you dislike L&O:SVU? This is a television staple that brings compelling stories from our present and past days and showcases them in a way that only Mr. Wolf could. This is television history previously and presently. I am a major fan of SVU!
Robin T.
Robin T.
Lynn, Ma

The best television sho on air. It is a series worth watching. Whenever reruns play on the television I watch or sometimes I will binge watch all over again. You really become attach to the characters. One of the longest running television show ever.
Yosha D.
Yosha D.
New London, CT

Awesome show which is never boring to watch! I sometimes go back to the old seasons to rewatch them again and again. Crime shows are my favorite kind of shows and is the only type of shows I watch on American television. It's so interesting to watch!
Judi P.
Judi P.
Brownwood, TX

I am obsessed with this show. Not the best for kids to sit around and watch. Could probably come with a trigger warning or two. But it is called SVU so that should be a clue. I especially love the newer seasons where Olivia really comes into her own.
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Cody, WY

This show is my absolute favorite. Perfect balance between character development and the cases they work. If you like Criminal Minds, you'll like this. Acting isn't fake like a lot of crime shows. If you're looking for a show to binge to, this is it!
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
West Mifflin, PA

LOVE THIS SHOW! So many seasons! It's on TV everyday. I like how it can do cross overs with other shows like Law and Order. Great actors make everything seem like it's really happening. Love when the solve the crimes. Olivia is my favorite character!
Emma W.
Emma W.

Such an addicting and well-written show. It can be kind of scary at times, so maybe watch with friends if you get frightened easily. I would recommend this show to all my friends and family because it is just so damn addicting! Will be watching soon.
Alannie P.
Alannie P.
Irvine, CA

I've been watching this show for years and it always proves to be educational and suspenseful. I love the characters because many people can relate to them. I recommend trying this show out if you are interested in this field! Definitely a must watch
Jayda F.
Jayda F.

I love this show I love it love it love it each and every episode has a plot twist that leaves you on the edge of your seat. If you're looking for the new TV series to watch this is made for you. They do a great job at making everything seems so real
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?