BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
I love this show. I have been watching it for years now. The stories are so intricate and complex. It is a show that gets you invested in the officers and victims. It is a show that makes you consider our criminal justice system and our prejudices.
Chesney P.
Chesney P.
Parkersburg, WV
Every episode is full of suspense and keeps you guessing. I love every character and think this is a wonderful show. So addicting and is the type that you don't want to stop watching. I think everyone will like this show for some reason or another.
Natali B.
Natali B.
Naples, FL
This is a great show! between the acting and the plots they have yet to show an episode that doesn't peak my interest. The only thing about this show is that it's not for kids. Although there are some life lessons it can get very gruesome at times.
Hailey J.
Hailey J.
Louisville, KY
Holy Smokes! I love this television show. Even though I have seen most of the episodes, I can sit around and watch reruns all day as if I have never watched them before. I love this show, the people that play in it, and the stories that they cover.
Patricia G.
Patricia G.
Columbia, SC
This is one of my favorite TV shows. I love trying to solve the
case mysteries and I love the fact that the victims usually live to
see their assailant punished .
There are a lot of TV law series, but none compare to this Special Victims Unit.
ashley p.
ashley p.
Louisa, KY
Pop Culture Expert
One of my all time favorite shiows to watchn on the weekends while relaxing! love all the actors and all the scene are good! very adult freindly show much better the other shows that air! would recommend to everyone that like law and detective work
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Walden, NY
Pop Culture Expert
This show is a classic on so many levels. I am a crime TV junkie and this was one of the first shows in that genre that I fell in love with. Even so many years later, I can watch this as a marathon with no problem! PS Season 17 just got to Netflix!
Shadonna G.
Shadonna G.
I'm practically a detective now from watching this show all these years. I love it, whenever I have the time I find old episodes, new episodes, and love when they do the marathons on tv. I keep telling myself I'm going to start from season 1 again.
Ciara B.
Ciara B.
Linden, MI
This is one of my favorite TV shows. I could sit and binge watch this all day. Even the older shows that Iv seen before. I love all the actors and actresses in the show. They are amazing. If you haven't ever watch this I recommend you check it out.
Brynn B.
Brynn B.
Pop Culture Expert
This is the best of all the Law and Order shows. Criminal Intent is also ok, but even that isn't as good as this one. Convincing actors, great drama, and it's a show that you can marathon all day while you are home sick without getting tired of it!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?