BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Erica S.
Nashville, TN
This is my all time favorite show. Benson and Stabler are everything I would want to be in life. The show is well done, the acting is well done, and the characters are portrayed so well. You get emotionally invested in the successes of the episode.
Chesney P.
Parkersburg, WV
Every episode is full of suspense and keeps you guessing. I love every character and think this is a wonderful show. So addicting and is the type that you don't want to stop watching. I think everyone will like this show for some reason or another.
Kelly H.
I love this show. I have been watching it for years now. The stories are so intricate and complex. It is a show that gets you invested in the officers and victims. It is a show that makes you consider our criminal justice system and our prejudices.
Lisa O.
Plato, MO
I have watched every season and just love the actors and the story lines have always been great, Olivia is my favorite. (she is a bad a**) it is similar in that it is a cop show, other than that, no comparison, it is definitely a must watch series.
Allison B.
amazing show. Simply amazing. I would watch it everyday when I got home from school since there was always a marathon going on. I watched similar shows like Ciminal Minds, so obviously I loved this one too. It is a must watch for anyone of any age.
Brynn B.
This is the best of all the Law and Order shows. Criminal Intent is also ok, but even that isn't as good as this one. Convincing actors, great drama, and it's a show that you can marathon all day while you are home sick without getting tired of it!
Gabriela G.
Walden, NY
This show is a classic on so many levels. I am a crime TV junkie and this was one of the first shows in that genre that I fell in love with. Even so many years later, I can watch this as a marathon with no problem! PS Season 17 just got to Netflix!
Rashunda M.
Atlanta, GA
This particular series has become the most popular of its kind. It sometimes becomes redundant. But I do appreciate how it adds suspense to each character. I am tired of Olivia being the heroin all the time after she has been kidnapped and beat up.
Debi P.
Hastings, NE
I love the characters and it is a well put together series that gets you involved in their lives and what they do as police, detectives, etc. I love when Olivia is doing her best to do her job as well as raise a little boy. To me it is a must watch
Morgan M.
I absolutely love this show. One of my favorite things is that you don't have to watch it in order to still enjoy an episode. The actors are all very good. I feel like I can connect with everyone in the show. I recommend it if you like crime shows.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?