Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Mai N.
Mai N.
Atlanta, GA

I love watching this show because it shows real life scenarios. It teaches me to be more cautious when I leave the house. There are a lot of criminal justice shows, but I like this one because I don't have to watch an old episode to know what is going on.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Kalamazoo, MI

I love this show. One of my go tos! The cast grows every season, and I love watching that. It also seems like they never run out of episodes to create, and it always seems very in tune with the times. I am excited for the new season, this is a must watch!
Tina H.
Tina H.
La Farge, WI

Love, love, love this show. It keeps me glued to the television. The suspense and drama in the plot really keep us thinking. Great actors and storylines. We even watch reruns and still love it. One of our all time favorites. Would recommend it to everyone
Sana A.
Sana A.

I've just started watching this show about a week ago and I'm already engrossed in the show. It can get a bit violent at times with the types of cases that are portrayed. It's similar to Criminal Minds so if you like that show you will like Law and Order.
I love Law and Order. The mysterious always keep you on your toes. You won't be able to stop eating the popcorn. It gets intense at points. I love Mariska Hargitay in this show. I have only seen a couple episodes but I am looking forward to watching more.
Kathy P.
Kathy P.

I've been watching this show for as long as I can remember. Don't always get a chance to watch live, but I catch marathons all the time on USA. Olivia Benson is the type of strong, powerful, and complex characters that more shows should aspire to include.
Molly S.
Molly S.
Pataskala, OH

I really like this show. It has interesting story lines. The acting is good. I have grown to really like the actors in this show. It is similar to other shows I watch, but It is still really good. When when episode is over, I cannot wait to see the next.
Noushky F.
Noushky F.
Rosedale, NY

I love this show! Not too crazy about the past 5 seasons, the new characters are too problematic and it takes from the cases being the most important thing. Law & Order is like no other. I can watch the old seasons with a bottle of wine and not be bored.
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
East Chicago, IN

I would not think I would be so interested in a show like this but it captures my attention every time. The crime, mystery, and actors make the stories so interesting and realistic. I can never just watch one episode and I never get tired of watching it.
Emily S.
Emily S.

Who doesn't love Law and Order SVU?! I didn't even know they made other Law and Orders. Olivia Benson is everything this life has to offer! Its real life events and its so brutal for being on tv. I just miss Detective Stabler but his replacements are ok.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now