Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Allyson J.
Allyson J.
Fishers, IN

Favorite show on television - love watching the marathons on television or catching up on Netflix. I love all of the characters, I love the storylines and I love the versatility of the scripts. Great actors and acting - definitely a must-watch show!
Christina B.
Christina B.
Blairsville, PA

This show always has good stories that make you appreciate what you have. I love how they take stories from the headlines sometimes. Great chemistry between the actors and the stories are real. You can tell they care about the people they work with.
Allison  C.
Allison C.
Saint Rose, LA

Favorite Show EVER!!!!! I live for Law and Order SVU. I have watched almost every episode, and I will still find myself watching them over. If you like great drama and suspense then this is the show for you. I can't wait until the new season starts!
Matthew A.
Matthew A.
Menasha, WI

This series has been on television forever and I love it! Each episode is different and I am surprised by some of the outcomes still. I am upset that Stabler is no longer on the show but I am glad that they have kept some of the original characters.
CJ H.
CJ H.
Clarkston, MI

One of the most classic shows on television still. Over the years, it has become more and more repetitive, but the actors are still giving the same level of performances they have since the beginning of the series. I would recommend this to anybody.
Linda V.
Linda V.

This is my favorite TV show. The storyline is wonderful and I can literally watch this non-stop. The actors are great and each episodes always makes you guessing what will happen next. I'm starting season 17! You can find all the seasons on NETFILX.
e o.
e o.

I love SVU. It is one of my favorite shows ever!!!!! I don't have a fav scene. I just love every episode. But my favorite part is when the catch the perp. Similar to NCIS and criminal minds. good acting. amazing and good quality tv. would recommend.
Monica Z.
Monica Z.

SVU is my absolute favorite show of all time. Benson is an amazing actress that seems to slay every single episode she is in. I love how her character is strong and independent. Above all she is also a mom and a single mom at that which is real life
Catherine  H.
Catherine H.
Athens, GA

If you aren't watching this show then you're missing out! It's been going on forever, so the characters are built up super well. It's also a great show that if you only can listen to it then you'll be fine too! Highly recommend! One of my favorites!
Emily B.
Emily B.
Lugoff, SC

I like this show! I like crime shows so I like to watch this one! I love the cast and they all play their roll very seriously and great! It shows real life things that can happen to victims. It's a great show, I wouldn't recommend it to younger kids
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now