BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
I love this show. I have been watching it for years now. The stories are so intricate and complex. It is a show that gets you invested in the officers and victims. It is a show that makes you consider our criminal justice system and our prejudices.
ashley p.
ashley p.
Louisa, KY
Pop Culture Expert
One of my all time favorite shiows to watchn on the weekends while relaxing! love all the actors and all the scene are good! very adult freindly show much better the other shows that air! would recommend to everyone that like law and detective work
Erica S.
Erica S.
Nashville, TN
This is my all time favorite show. Benson and Stabler are everything I would want to be in life. The show is well done, the acting is well done, and the characters are portrayed so well. You get emotionally invested in the successes of the episode.
Cammie M.
Cammie M.
Merrill, IA
Bring Elliot back! Bring Elliot back! I can't believe this is the last season. I already feel like I am mourning the loss of a friend. Beyond devastated this show is almost done. My favorite EVER! Thank goodness their are reruns on Netflix and USA.
Patricia G.
Patricia G.
Columbia, SC
This is one of my favorite TV shows. I love trying to solve the
case mysteries and I love the fact that the victims usually live to
see their assailant punished .
There are a lot of TV law series, but none compare to this Special Victims Unit.
Elyse S.
Elyse S.
Irvine, CA
Pop Culture Expert
I've been watching this show since the beginning and even bought the episodes on DVD. I love the predictability of this show. The bad guy rarely gets away . Great acting! It gets better and better with every new season, a must watch thats for sure!
Ciara B.
Ciara B.
Linden, MI
This is one of my favorite TV shows. I could sit and binge watch this all day. Even the older shows that Iv seen before. I love all the actors and actresses in the show. They are amazing. If you haven't ever watch this I recommend you check it out.
Allison B.
Allison B.
amazing show. Simply amazing. I would watch it everyday when I got home from school since there was always a marathon going on. I watched similar shows like Ciminal Minds, so obviously I loved this one too. It is a must watch for anyone of any age.
Rashunda M.
Rashunda M.
Atlanta, GA
This particular series has become the most popular of its kind. It sometimes becomes redundant. But I do appreciate how it adds suspense to each character. I am tired of Olivia being the heroin all the time after she has been kidnapped and beat up.
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Walden, NY
Pop Culture Expert
This show is a classic on so many levels. I am a crime TV junkie and this was one of the first shows in that genre that I fell in love with. Even so many years later, I can watch this as a marathon with no problem! PS Season 17 just got to Netflix!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?