Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Caroline H.
Caroline H.

Law & Order SVU is my absolute favorite show on tv! Olivia Benson is the sweetest, cutest and most lovely character and Mariska Hargitay is absolutely perfect! The storylines are always so intense and keep you on the edge of your seat for the entire hour!
Tabitha R.
Tabitha R.
Tucson, AZ

Law and Order SVU addresses the issue of crimes in a way no other TV show seems to do. While addressing a serious issue you also get to get a look at the inside of the process law enforcement goes through when finding criminals and trying to convict them.
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
Pleasanton

this show is so intense and engaging and i can watch it for hours on end. even though all the episodes engage around the same idea, each episode is different and has its own defining characters. the consistency in characters help to build development too!
Selina H.
Selina H.

My all time favorite TV show! Never an episode that I do not fall asleep on! Olivia Bentsen is doing her thing on the show! There are so many episodes that you'll never truly be done watching the show! It keeps you wanting more! Absolutely love this show!
Tara S.
Tara S.
Indianapolis, In

A very grabbing show, Law and Order SVU will tug at your heart strings and question the sanity of people. Although there is a disclaimer that they are not depicting real life stories, they often have stories that hit very close to home and current events.
Scarlett L.
Scarlett L.
Tampa, FL

This is one of the old school TV shows that actually has substance to it. It's bad a** and has great characters make cameos all the time. I love it, i love watching the new and older episodes. When there's nothing to watch, there's always Law & Order: SVU
darby d.
darby d.
Toccoa, GA

Law & Order: SVU is one of my absolute favorite shows on television and Netflix. The actors are amazing and the story plots keep me always glued to the screen. Very mesmerizing and I have gotten all of my friends addicted to watching the show! Must watch!
Christi Jo P.
Christi Jo P.
Los Angeles, CA

My love of procedural dramas comes from my mama. When the sun would get to strong in the summer, we would come inside and watch a few episodes of SVU. I love the earlier seasons the best, but honestly- if it comes on, no matter the scene, I will watch it.
Pratima W.
Pratima W.
Brooklyn, NY

Best show everrrr. I absolutely love this show and I truly never get tired of it. Because of this show I find myself watching someone similar shows such as Quantico, Graceland (discontinued). I would highly recommend giving this show a go and watching it.
Susan B.
Susan B.
Charlottesvle, VA

I think everyone likes this show. It's fascinating and gruesome, and it keeps me coming back. The main characters are so like able even in this terrible area. It's important to recognize that these terrible crimes are so common and understand the victims.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now