BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Averie H.
Averie H.
Indianapolis, IN
If you have not seen and episode of law and order you are missing out. I can watch this show for hours and hours. Easy to follow and easy to get hooked. There Are plenty seasons so if you are looking to binge watch something I would recommend This!
Asia M.
Asia M.
Pop Culture Expert
One of my favorite TV shows hands down! I've followed with all the new and old characters. Totally influenced me to go into a career in criminal justice. Episodes are usually related to something happening in the world so it's pretty cool to follow
Janay B.
Janay B.
Sumter, SC
Man I love this show, I was sad when Elliot left , I'm actually watching it now. This shoe makes me feel like I'm a cop, sometimes I figure out what's going on before the officers do . I wish they had a channel with this coming on all day everyday.
Lisa O.
Lisa O.
Plato, MO
I have watched every season and just love the actors and the story lines have always been great, Olivia is my favorite. (she is a bad a**) it is similar in that it is a cop show, other than that, no comparison, it is definitely a must watch series.
Monica B.
Monica B.
Fairview, OK
Pop Culture Expert
This is by far my favorites of the law and order series. I think I hold my breath every episode thinking it may be the last that Olivia is on. I can't imagine this show without her or the law and order without the svu. High recommendation to watch!
Tammy L.
Tammy L.
Hazel Green, KY
L have watched this show for years and l really like it alot. it is similar to other TV series. l really do not have any favorite scenes. l like it best when stabler and benson are in the episodes. good acting and definitely recommend you watching.
Natali B.
Natali B.
Naples, FL
This is a great show! between the acting and the plots they have yet to show an episode that doesn't peak my interest. The only thing about this show is that it's not for kids. Although there are some life lessons it can get very gruesome at times.
Hailey J.
Hailey J.
Louisville, KY
Holy Smokes! I love this television show. Even though I have seen most of the episodes, I can sit around and watch reruns all day as if I have never watched them before. I love this show, the people that play in it, and the stories that they cover.
Shadonna G.
Shadonna G.
I'm practically a detective now from watching this show all these years. I love it, whenever I have the time I find old episodes, new episodes, and love when they do the marathons on tv. I keep telling myself I'm going to start from season 1 again.
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Waterbury, CT
I watched the Law and Order SVU series for years. In my opinion, it is the best of the Law and Order series. They have the best characters and they teach you about real-life dangers that people can face in a realistic setting such as New York City.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?