Add a Photo

Photos (23)
La Sheenlaruba T.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Moreno Valley, CA

From the music at the beginning you are hooked. There are too many favorite scenes. I love Ice T and Mariska. This is different than anything else The special victims unit. All the actors are good and they all have great chemistry. It is a must watch.
kate g.
kate g.

Love this show! Great characters and great plot lines. I love the actors and the storylines that the writers come up with for this show. Every time that I want to sit and watch one episode, I find myself watching several in a row because I get hooked!
Ginger C.
Ginger C.
Parsons, TN

Spin off of one longest running very TV shows! Great actors! Drama is real! Love new old episodes both!! Still watch til this day! Have Netflix binged and TNT and USA show it also! And NBC love crossovers with Chicago PD!! A must watch drama for sure!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

if you're into Mysteries and stuff like that I would highly recommend this show for you. it is highly addicting to watch you won't finish just one episode. I don't know if its a good or bad thing it keeps me up at night I just can't watch one episode.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Leitchfield, Ky

I always have this recorded in my DVR. It's always suspenseful. My favorite scene is hard to say because there are many episodes I enjoyed. This is better than a lot of crime shows in my opinion because it's really realistic, all the actors are great.
Kinzie V.
Kinzie V.

One of my favorite shows!! Every season just keeps getting better and better. I love that you are locked into every episode, it's never boring and you never see what's coming next! I will watch this series until it's over. Which I hope it doesn't end!
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.
Columbia, SC

Law & order (SVU especially) literally will capture your attention and not let go. You will start watching it during the day and if your not careful it will be night before you know it. The acting is obviously amazing. Your life will literally change.
Dekala C.
Dekala C.
Rocky Mount, NC

I love love love this show. Very great acting. The show literally leaves you on the edge of your chair. It has many many plot twists. I always try and figure out who did it before it ends. I also binge watch a lot of this on Netflix. Very great show.
Alysha W.
Alysha W.
Duarte, CA

I have learned so many valuable things from watching this show. I love every single episode that has been aired. Amazing actors, who do a phenomenal job. Definitely a different spin on things then other cop shows. I recommend giving it a watch oneday
Christina S.
Christina S.
Fountain Inn, SC

I watched this show every week for the first couple of years, but after a while, it got to be too much, too gruesome. I prefer Blue Bloods now, where they show the hard cases, but it is balanced out with family relationships and encouraging insights.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?