Add a Photo

Photos (23)
C. H.
C. H.
Addison, TX
Sept. 25, 2016, 12:38 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Gritty, dramatic, suspenseful, and often over-the-top, it's hard not to enjoy SVU. Yes, many plotlines can get a bit ridiculous, but the compelling characters and solid performances make it entertaining and easy to watch several hours of at a time.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
I love this show. I have been watching it for years now. The stories are so intricate and complex. It is a show that gets you invested in the officers and victims. It is a show that makes you consider our criminal justice system and our prejudices.
Asia M.
Asia M.
One of my favorite TV shows hands down! I've followed with all the new and old characters. Totally influenced me to go into a career in criminal justice. Episodes are usually related to something happening in the world so it's pretty cool to follow
Patricia G.
Patricia G.
Columbia, SC
Oct. 7, 2016, 1:34 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is one of my favorite TV shows. I love trying to solve the
case mysteries and I love the fact that the victims usually live to
see their assailant punished .
There are a lot of TV law series, but none compare to this Special Victims Unit.
Cammie M.
Cammie M.
Merrill, IA
Bring Elliot back! Bring Elliot back! I can't believe this is the last season. I already feel like I am mourning the loss of a friend. Beyond devastated this show is almost done. My favorite EVER! Thank goodness their are reruns on Netflix and USA.
Ciara B.
Ciara B.
Linden, MI
This is one of my favorite TV shows. I could sit and binge watch this all day. Even the older shows that Iv seen before. I love all the actors and actresses in the show. They are amazing. If you haven't ever watch this I recommend you check it out.
Lisa O.
Lisa O.
Plato, MO
I have watched every season and just love the actors and the story lines have always been great, Olivia is my favorite. (she is a bad a**) it is similar in that it is a cop show, other than that, no comparison, it is definitely a must watch series.
Natali B.
Natali B.
Naples, FL
Oct. 3, 2016, 4:24 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is a great show! between the acting and the plots they have yet to show an episode that doesn't peak my interest. The only thing about this show is that it's not for kids. Although there are some life lessons it can get very gruesome at times.
Chesney P.
Chesney P.
Parkersburg, WV
Every episode is full of suspense and keeps you guessing. I love every character and think this is a wonderful show. So addicting and is the type that you don't want to stop watching. I think everyone will like this show for some reason or another.
Rashunda M.
Rashunda M.
Atlanta, GA
This particular series has become the most popular of its kind. It sometimes becomes redundant. But I do appreciate how it adds suspense to each character. I am tired of Olivia being the heroin all the time after she has been kidnapped and beat up.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?