Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Kinzie V.
Kinzie V.

One of my favorite shows!! Every season just keeps getting better and better. I love that you are locked into every episode, it's never boring and you never see what's coming next! I will watch this series until it's over. Which I hope it doesn't end!
Wendy G.
Wendy G.
Pace, FL

One of my all time very favorite shows! The spin off from the original Law and order. All of the charactors are believable and the acting is very good. I just didn't like when my favorite left. It's still going strong, but not the same in my opinion.
Alysha W.
Alysha W.
Duarte, CA

I have learned so many valuable things from watching this show. I love every single episode that has been aired. Amazing actors, who do a phenomenal job. Definitely a different spin on things then other cop shows. I recommend giving it a watch oneday
Loran b.
Loran b.
Bessemer City, NC

This is my show, I watch it all the time. The actors are so great, This show is so realistic. I love how gives the clash of the new and the old, Its not really like other shows it is honestly way better its not the typical boring show about criminals
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
Pittsburgh, PA

Who doesn't love SVU? Original stories with tons of twists, terrific actors, and a really cool behind the scenes look at police work. I have slacked a little on the newer episodes (I miss Stabler!) but this is still one of my favorite to binge watch.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Valdosta, GA

LOVE this show! I've been watching it for years. I would come home from high school and watch SVU every day! It's much better than other Law and Order shows. The actors are some of the best and always make me feel like I'm actually there. So intense!
Robin T.
Robin T.
Lynn, Ma

The best television sho on air. It is a series worth watching. Whenever reruns play on the television I watch or sometimes I will binge watch all over again. You really become attach to the characters. One of the longest running television show ever.
Dekala C.
Dekala C.
Rocky Mount, NC

I love love love this show. Very great acting. The show literally leaves you on the edge of your chair. It has many many plot twists. I always try and figure out who did it before it ends. I also binge watch a lot of this on Netflix. Very great show.
Alannie P.
Alannie P.
Irvine, CA

I've been watching this show for years and it always proves to be educational and suspenseful. I love the characters because many people can relate to them. I recommend trying this show out if you are interested in this field! Definitely a must watch
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Cody, WY

This show is my absolute favorite. Perfect balance between character development and the cases they work. If you like Criminal Minds, you'll like this. Acting isn't fake like a lot of crime shows. If you're looking for a show to binge to, this is it!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now