Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Warren, OH
This show is so great. I would compare it to CSI, or Criminal Minds which i love as well. Such a great concept. It will have you hooked! Absolutely would recommend to someone with the same or similar interest. You will love this show once you start!
Emily B.
Emily B.
Lugoff, SC
I like this show! I like crime shows so I like to watch this one! I love the cast and they all play their roll very seriously and great! It shows real life things that can happen to victims. It's a great show, I wouldn't recommend it to younger kids
Keren G.
Keren G.
Bronx , NY
Great show they have so many seasons and episodes its like nearly impossible to finish the show. I love that they simulate real life situation & problems that are happening in our everyday lives. The acting quality is pretty good and so is the cast.
Caylee M.
Caylee M.
Phoenix, AZ
So adicting, so raw, so emotional and so intense. another one if my favorite shows on TV especially svu! I could sit for hours on end and watch this show. the acting is great and it makes everything seem so real. i honestly recommend this show 10/10
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
I truly do not want to answer any more questions about products and TV shows. There is no correlation. It's not like I saw a Coca-Cola can and went out and bought Coca-Cola. I don't recall any brand names and any of the shows you have asked me about
Esmeralda F.
Esmeralda F.
Edinburg, TX
I can't get enough SVU. I can sit and watch the show for hours! If it's on tv, I will watch it until they stop showing episodes. It is that good! If I've seen an episode already, it doesn't matter! I'm still invested! Recommend to everyone! Love it!
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
College Park, MD
I have always loved this program/series. It is always interesting and has a lot of drama and action. I love watching the scenes and the stories of people and what they have been through. It keeps my attention. Always something to keep me interested.
Allyson J.
Allyson J.
Fishers, IN
Favorite show on television - love watching the marathons on television or catching up on Netflix. I love all of the characters, I love the storylines and I love the versatility of the scripts. Great actors and acting - definitely a must-watch show!
Kyle h.
Kyle h.
I've been a criminal justice buff since i can remember. SVU was one of the first shows that i just could not stop watching. there are a bunch of these type shows on air but SVU holds king. Great acting a must watch .. every episode is worth a watch.
Brynn B.
Brynn B.
This is the best of all the Law and Order shows. Criminal Intent is also ok, but even that isn't as good as this one. Convincing actors, great drama, and it's a show that you can marathon all day while you are home sick without getting tired of it!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?