Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Selina H.
Selina H.

My all time favorite TV show! Never an episode that I do not fall asleep on! Olivia Bentsen is doing her thing on the show! There are so many episodes that you'll never truly be done watching the show! It keeps you wanting more! Absolutely love this show!
Elizabeth Q.
Elizabeth Q.
San Antonio, TX

My favorites show by far. I love how its a new crime every time with a twist. but beware this show is addictive. The actors are really good. I dont usually watch much tv but when this show is on im glued to the tv. i would recommend this show to any adult
Angela B.
Angela B.
New Brockton, AL

While I miss Stabler, Benson as an adoptive mom has been a nice change for the show. I really didn't think they would ever let her become a parent. Having the show tie in with Chicago P.D. (and even Chicago Fire) onoccassion is a fantastic change of pace.
darby d.
darby d.
Toccoa, GA

Law & Order: SVU is one of my absolute favorite shows on television and Netflix. The actors are amazing and the story plots keep me always glued to the screen. Very mesmerizing and I have gotten all of my friends addicted to watching the show! Must watch!
Tabitha R.
Tabitha R.
Tucson, AZ

Law and Order SVU addresses the issue of crimes in a way no other TV show seems to do. While addressing a serious issue you also get to get a look at the inside of the process law enforcement goes through when finding criminals and trying to convict them.
Lucy M.
Lucy M.

Have been watching this show since i was a freshman in high school that is about 12 yrs i love it, it is great show that shows real life situations of life, that cast is the best there has been many changes in characters but everyone knew is always great.
Susan B.
Susan B.
Charlottesvle, VA

I think everyone likes this show. It's fascinating and gruesome, and it keeps me coming back. The main characters are so like able even in this terrible area. It's important to recognize that these terrible crimes are so common and understand the victims.
Crystal F.
Crystal F.
Mt Sterling, KY

I love this show! It's one of my favorites! I love all of the great actors and actresses and the great acting. It's hard to pick one when there are so many! I also watch the other Law & Order show as well! I would recommend that any adult watch this show!
Gionna O.
Gionna O.
North Versailles, PA

I love this show. I have almost watched all of the'm. Now there is some that I do not watch because I do not like how it shows all the graphic and stuff. But I love waching it. It is very intertaning to watch. And I love intertwining things. But I love it
Tara S.
Tara S.
Indianapolis, In

A very grabbing show, Law and Order SVU will tug at your heart strings and question the sanity of people. Although there is a disclaimer that they are not depicting real life stories, they often have stories that hit very close to home and current events.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now