Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Felicia H.
Felicia H.
Maud, TX

I binge watch this show at least 3 times a week even if ive seen all the episodes. I LOVE LIV AND ELLIOT!! They are by far my favorite people. I cant name just one favorite scene every episode it enticing. I recommend this show to literally everyone!!
Alissah P.
Alissah P.
Omaha, NE

yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much v yes thank yes thank much
Agustina B.
Agustina B.

THIS IS MY FAVORITE SHOW IN THE WHOLE WORLD. Granted sometimes it gives me some pretty weird dreams but it is so good. Even after so many seasons, the plot keeps evolving and the story lines just keep getting better! I watch it with all of my friends.
Curtis B.
Curtis B.
Sicklerville, NJ

The show follows a crime, usually adapted from current headlines, from two separate vantage points. The first half of the show concentrates on the investigation of the crime by the police, the second half follows the prosecution of the crime in court.
Phyllis H.
Phyllis H.

We have been watching this from the time it started and continue to watch every week. We record it to make sure we don't miss an episode. Acting is superb. We like crossovers with Chicago PD and Chicago Fire. Yes this is a must watch show. We love it.
Dana P.
Dana P.
East Elmhurst, Ny

I will never ever get sick of this show! One of my all time favorites and Olivia benson is AWESOME! I love how a lot of the episodes are similar to current events. Definitely recommend this show and if anyone likes crime stuff this is the show for you
Rebekah R.
Rebekah R.
Monroe, NC

This is the greatest show on television! I love the plot lines, I love the actors. I really like the times when they have a plot that runs for several episodes. Don't ever get rid of Olivia Benson! Please put a special someone permanently in her life!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.

My husband and I have been watching this show since season 1, we love when it's an all day marathon and just spend the day together trying to figure out who did what, we love Benson and deeply miss Stabbler. I haven't met a person who doesn't like SVU
Madeline K.
Madeline K.
Clarence Ctr, NY

MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE SHOW. I watch an episode almost every day and never get sick of it. Benson is my favorite and this show always keeps me on my toes. It is similar to criminal minds but a little different with the situations they are investigating.
Genesis V.
Genesis V.
Central Islip, NY

ELIOTT STABLER THOOOOOO LOL. BUT REALLY I'VE BEEN WATCHING THIS SHOW FOR YEARS AND I LOVE IT. NOT GONNA LIE I MISS ELIOTT BUT OLIVIA HOLDS IT DOWN AND I LOVE HER FOR IT. KEEP THOSE JUICY EPISODES COME SVU. WHAT ELSE WOULD I WATCH ON THE WEEKENDS LOL!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now