Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Shammyra T.
Shammyra T.

I really like this show, I see it every time I have a chance. Every time they solve a case it's amazing. I like the actors, I think Mariska Hargitay does an incredible job. I like criminal minds too. I always tell my friends to watch this show with me
Laurisa A.
Laurisa A.
Davenport, WA

Mariska Hargitay is great! One of my favorite shows! No matter how many times I've seen it I always get excited for another. I enjoy the new seasons as much as I like the old. Highly recommend this show even though almost everyone already likes it 👍🏻.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

if you're into Mysteries and stuff like that I would highly recommend this show for you. it is highly addicting to watch you won't finish just one episode. I don't know if its a good or bad thing it keeps me up at night I just can't watch one episode.
Eliana M.
Eliana M.
Bronx, NY

This is my favorite show of all time. I have watched it for years and it never gets old to me. I want to be a lawyer and it just fascinates me. I re-watch episodes episodes for fun! I really hope they keep going because I would never get tired of it!!
Kate C.
Kate C.

What's not to like about SVU?!? It's been on nearly 20 seasons and it's still as good as when it started! Olivia Bensen is a queen and will always be a queen. She makes this show what it is. But I mean I wouldn't be sad if they brought back Stabler...
Leah M.
Leah M.
Osceola, WI

This is my absolute favorite show of all time. The writing is great, the acting is great, the story line is great. There is never a dull moment while watching Law & Order SVU. This show is so inspiring and has truly changed my life. Watch. This. Show.
Kinzie V.
Kinzie V.

One of my favorite shows!! Every season just keeps getting better and better. I love that you are locked into every episode, it's never boring and you never see what's coming next! I will watch this series until it's over. Which I hope it doesn't end!
Erin K.
Erin K.

A pint of Ice Cream, a face mask, and Law and Order: SVU playing in the background. This is my description of a perfect night. SVU is fantastic. It keeps attention with fast-moving plot lines and constant suspense. Mariska is a wonderful actress, too.
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
Columbus, MS

I love this show, I have been watching this show forever, I love Olivia and Stabler and Munch. I love all the characters on this show . I really feel like I could go to court and win a case for watching this show so much. Go watch it , if you haven't.
Marie C.
Marie C.
Santa Cruz , CA

The episodes are always so sad :( It covers so many things that you don't even want to know are going on. All the actors do an amazing job of making their roles seem so real. I love Olivia Benson, she is my favorite. Scary how good these episodes are.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now