Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Catherine  H.
Catherine H.
Athens, GA
If you aren't watching this show then you're missing out! It's been going on forever, so the characters are built up super well. It's also a great show that if you only can listen to it then you'll be fine too! Highly recommend! One of my favorites!
CJ H.
CJ H.
Clarkston, MI
One of the most classic shows on television still. Over the years, it has become more and more repetitive, but the actors are still giving the same level of performances they have since the beginning of the series. I would recommend this to anybody.
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Vancouver, WA
Gripping, well-thought-out television drama. Olivia Benson is a great female protagonist who can hold her own in the "boys club" of the NYPD. Acting, by both the regulars and the guest stars is great. It's a must-watch show for me! Highly recommend.
Monica Z.
Monica Z.
SVU is my absolute favorite show of all time. Benson is an amazing actress that seems to slay every single episode she is in. I love how her character is strong and independent. Above all she is also a mom and a single mom at that which is real life
Allison  C.
Allison C.
Saint Rose, LA
Favorite Show EVER!!!!! I live for Law and Order SVU. I have watched almost every episode, and I will still find myself watching them over. If you like great drama and suspense then this is the show for you. I can't wait until the new season starts!
Linda V.
Linda V.
This is my favorite TV show. The storyline is wonderful and I can literally watch this non-stop. The actors are great and each episodes always makes you guessing what will happen next. I'm starting season 17! You can find all the seasons on NETFILX.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Warren, OH
This show is so great. I would compare it to CSI, or Criminal Minds which i love as well. Such a great concept. It will have you hooked! Absolutely would recommend to someone with the same or similar interest. You will love this show once you start!
Alina D.
Alina D.
Austin, TX
started to watch this series on UK television this year. There was a huge advertising campaign and it worked on me - I sat down and watched the first episode.. and well I was hooked. I do not believe I have ever seen such a compelling series as this
Jamila-asha J.
Jamila-asha J.
Las Vegas, NV
I've always watched and love to watch Law & Order all of them but suv has my favorite characters and actors in it. Although it can me heartbreaking at times it's a real good show. And very in formative. I try to get everybody just as hooked as I am!
Nour A.
Nour A.
Dearborn, MI
Sept. 28, 2016, 10:14 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I have been watching this show for years and it never gets old. I feel it gets better and better. Olivia is my favorite character, she is so passionate. Some story lines go in the next episode but most of the time it's a different case each episode.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?