Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Alissah P.
Alissah P.
Omaha, NE

yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much v yes thank yes thank much
Keisha P.
Keisha P.
Huntington, WV

I've watched Law & Order since I was a baby. I grew up wanting to be just like Mariska. This show is similar to other crime shows. My favorite episodes are the ones where Olivia has to deal with her attacker. I tell everyone I know to watch this show!
Egla A.
Egla A.
Columbus, OH

I absolutely love this show. Elliot and Olivia are probably the reason why I keep watching it. I normally record the episodes, and like to watch them on my free time or I go online to watch them. I am obsessed because I can sit and watch it for hours.
La Sheenlaruba T.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Moreno Valley, CA

From the music at the beginning you are hooked. There are too many favorite scenes. I love Ice T and Mariska. This is different than anything else The special victims unit. All the actors are good and they all have great chemistry. It is a must watch.
Nydia A.
Nydia A.

I love this show! It almost as good as criminal minds. The actors are great as well. It's made so realistically that you get lost in the show. It's also great for those people who like mystery shows . So yes I would recommend watching this show 100% !
Ginger C.
Ginger C.
Parsons, TN

Spin off of one longest running very TV shows! Great actors! Drama is real! Love new old episodes both!! Still watch til this day! Have Netflix binged and TNT and USA show it also! And NBC love crossovers with Chicago PD!! A must watch drama for sure!
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
South Bend, IN

I love following the characters in this series and finding out the character's past and backstory. The suspense and mystery of the episodes are why I keep watching. Compared to other similar shows, the acting hasn't gotten "corny" and hopefully won't.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Leitchfield, KY

I always have this recorded in my DVR. It's always suspenseful. My favorite scene is hard to say because there are many episodes I enjoyed. This is better than a lot of crime shows in my opinion because it's really realistic, all the actors are great.
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.
Columbia, SC

Law & order (SVU especially) literally will capture your attention and not let go. You will start watching it during the day and if your not careful it will be night before you know it. The acting is obviously amazing. Your life will literally change.
Kinzie V.
Kinzie V.

One of my favorite shows!! Every season just keeps getting better and better. I love that you are locked into every episode, it's never boring and you never see what's coming next! I will watch this series until it's over. Which I hope it doesn't end!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now