BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Vancouver, WA
Pop Culture Expert
Gripping, well-thought-out television drama. Olivia Benson is a great female protagonist who can hold her own in the "boys club" of the NYPD. Acting, by both the regulars and the guest stars is great. It's a must-watch show for me! Highly recommend.
Nour A.
Nour A.
Dearborn, MI
I have been watching this show for years and it never gets old. I feel it gets better and better. Olivia is my favorite character, she is so passionate. Some story lines go in the next episode but most of the time it's a different case each episode.
Allison  C.
Allison C.
Saint Rose, LA
Favorite Show EVER!!!!! I live for Law and Order SVU. I have watched almost every episode, and I will still find myself watching them over. If you like great drama and suspense then this is the show for you. I can't wait until the new season starts!
Lainie H.
Lainie H.
Law and order never fails me! It's always on when I need something to watch. There's also enough episodes that you don't get annoyed if there's possibly a rerun twice in one week, which for me doesn't happen often! It's defiantly a favorite of mine!
Kyle h.
Kyle h.
Pop Culture Expert
I've been a criminal justice buff since i can remember. SVU was one of the first shows that i just could not stop watching. there are a bunch of these type shows on air but SVU holds king. Great acting a must watch .. every episode is worth a watch.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Blairsville, PA
This show always has good stories that make you appreciate what you have. I love how they take stories from the headlines sometimes. Great chemistry between the actors and the stories are real. You can tell they care about the people they work with.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Warren, OH
This show is so great. I would compare it to CSI, or Criminal Minds which i love as well. Such a great concept. It will have you hooked! Absolutely would recommend to someone with the same or similar interest. You will love this show once you start!
Allyson J.
Allyson J.
Fishers, IN
Favorite show on television - love watching the marathons on television or catching up on Netflix. I love all of the characters, I love the storylines and I love the versatility of the scripts. Great actors and acting - definitely a must-watch show!
Esmeralda F.
Esmeralda F.
Edinburg, TX
Pop Culture Expert
I can't get enough SVU. I can sit and watch the show for hours! If it's on tv, I will watch it until they stop showing episodes. It is that good! If I've seen an episode already, it doesn't matter! I'm still invested! Recommend to everyone! Love it!
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
College Park, MD
I have always loved this program/series. It is always interesting and has a lot of drama and action. I love watching the scenes and the stories of people and what they have been through. It keeps my attention. Always something to keep me interested.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?