BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Vancouver, WA
Pop Culture Expert
Gripping, well-thought-out television drama. Olivia Benson is a great female protagonist who can hold her own in the "boys club" of the NYPD. Acting, by both the regulars and the guest stars is great. It's a must-watch show for me! Highly recommend.
Matthew A.
Matthew A.
Menasha , WI
This series has been on television forever and I love it! Each episode is different and I am surprised by some of the outcomes still. I am upset that Stabler is no longer on the show but I am glad that they have kept some of the original characters.
Allison  C.
Allison C.
Saint Rose, LA
Favorite Show EVER!!!!! I live for Law and Order SVU. I have watched almost every episode, and I will still find myself watching them over. If you like great drama and suspense then this is the show for you. I can't wait until the new season starts!
Christina B.
Christina B.
Blairsville, PA
This show always has good stories that make you appreciate what you have. I love how they take stories from the headlines sometimes. Great chemistry between the actors and the stories are real. You can tell they care about the people they work with.
Kyle h.
Kyle h.
Pop Culture Expert
I've been a criminal justice buff since i can remember. SVU was one of the first shows that i just could not stop watching. there are a bunch of these type shows on air but SVU holds king. Great acting a must watch .. every episode is worth a watch.
Neisha H.
Neisha H.
Battle Creek, MI
Pop Culture Expert
SVU is literally the BEST show ever made. Not only are the topics of the cases interesting but the suspense the episodes provides keeps me hanging on until the next episode airs. I can't wait long enough for the next episodes to come out each week!!
Esmeralda F.
Esmeralda F.
Edinburg, TX
Pop Culture Expert
I can't get enough SVU. I can sit and watch the show for hours! If it's on tv, I will watch it until they stop showing episodes. It is that good! If I've seen an episode already, it doesn't matter! I'm still invested! Recommend to everyone! Love it!
Caylee M.
Caylee M.
Phoenix, AZ
So adicting, so raw, so emotional and so intense. another one if my favorite shows on TV especially svu! I could sit for hours on end and watch this show. the acting is great and it makes everything seem so real. i honestly recommend this show 10/10
Jamila-asha J.
Jamila-asha J.
Las Vegas, NV
Pop Culture Expert
I've always watched and love to watch Law & Order all of them but suv has my favorite characters and actors in it. Although it can me heartbreaking at times it's a real good show. And very in formative. I try to get everybody just as hooked as I am!
Keren G.
Keren G.
Bronx , NY
Great show they have so many seasons and episodes its like nearly impossible to finish the show. I love that they simulate real life situation & problems that are happening in our everyday lives. The acting quality is pretty good and so is the cast.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?