BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #6 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Maria H.
San Francisco, CA
Great adaptations of current news stories. You get sucked into the main characters back stories and genuinely feel interested in who they are and understand why they get involved ad care about different issues. Must see TV!
Alexandra B.
Williamsburg, VA
If I'm addicted to anything it's this show . I've seen every episode and will continue to watch them until I die . It's really self explanatory everyone loves this show .
Alexa G.
The show is good but it gets repetitive after a few episodes. Not really something I would binge watch and I only really watch when I can't find anything else to watch.
Lynese G.
Irving, TX
I'm a really big science nerd so I watch a lot of forensic shows and law & Order: SVU is my absolute favorite! Hands down my number one favorite show to watch on my free time. Honestly I'm a really big nerd in everything and I just love this show, i highly recommend this show if you're into the whole forensic stuff.
Ashleigh M.
I love this show! Always keeps me on the edge of my seat. I love how it spins of real events. The characters are relatable. The actors are wonderful, past and present!
Lexi G.
Elkhart, IN
This show is so entertaining and I love interacting with the show!! I love all the characters and the acting is amazing!! Each episode leaves me wanting to watch more!!
Helene G.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm completely addicted to this show. I could watch it all day and still not get tired of it. What I like is that it is more unpredictable than other crime shows, they do a good job with back story, and it isn't so cliche.
Sandra K.
Conowingo, MD
Watching it as we speak lol Reruns of course , but this show is on season 14 right now so if you have never watched before ....and you have a lot of free time on your hands .... this would be a great show to start watching.
Alexxa B.
Buffalo, NY
Favorite show ever. Hands down. Takes on everyday sensitive political and social issues with an impact and still graceful and twists every episode. Have been watching this show for 13 seasons and still haven't lost interest!
Maggie H.
Wonderful and suspenseful show. Great to watch at night when you can't sleep or during the day when you have nothing else to do. Similar to NCIS and other crime shows.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?