Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Civonna S.
Civonna S.
Nottingham, MD

OMG IM WATCHING IT RIGHT NOW THE NEW SEASON AND ITS SO GOOD MY FAVORITE is when olivia gets kidnapped for a couple episodes its very good acting for all the actors, its not similar to other tv shows in my opinion, maybe csi. def would recommend to someones
Melody K.
Melody K.
Salem, VA

I've been watching this show for as long as I can remember. I love it so much that I have cried during the characters' tragedies and gotten happy for their triumphs. I highly recommend it to anybody. It made me want to be a detective while I was in school.
Olivia A.
Olivia A.

This show is literally my favorite show ever. If you love crime shows you will defiantly love this show. The actors are amazing. I love how each episode is a new crime. The cross over episode are personally my favorite because they make it very suspenseful
I really enjoyed this show for a long time...loved the actors, and the screenwriting. Great plots and twists, but I must admit that there are only so many story lines to go with the theme. And I think they have covered them all. I would recommend watching.
Stacy M.
Stacy M.
Yulee, FL

I love this show. Some say it's formulaic but I'm still surprised by every episode. I love the characters and I love the connection you build with them. I love that they generally always get the bad guy. It may not be realistic but it's good entertainment.
Riley
Riley
Brighton, MA

I could watch SVU all day, every day. I think everyone I know could watch SVU all day, every day as well. Something about the show is endlessly engaging and keeps me on the edge of my seat. Obviously the best seasons are those with both Stabler and Benson.
Myriel T.
Myriel T.
Marrero, LA

I love this show! It amazing one of the best shows I watch! It is similar to criminal minds. The actors are great you can't tell anything. I don't really have a favorite scene. But I must watch the one when they had a 18 year old wanted to go with old man.
Yi Ling H.
Yi Ling H.
Sugar Hill, GA

I discovered this show about 6 years ago and fell in love and one summer month I just decided to watch from the first season to catch up until the recent one. I still following the show on Hulu and watches them religiously if they even come on reply on tv,
Liz C.
Liz C.

This is by far the best Law and Order series of all of them. Superb writing, compelling characters, and wonderful acting. The perfect equation for an epic series. The fact that it is staying strong after this long speaks for the success of the show itself.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
verona, PA

This is my favorite show. I can't wait for the next season. They always keep me on my toes and really keep it interesting. The stories are always changing and getting better and better.. Keep up the great work and keep us on our toes. ps bring back Elliot.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now