Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Greidys C.
Greidys C.
Miami, Florida

Great show, I definitely love the drama and Olivia, she knows how to balance motherhood and a career. It similiar to others show but the stories has other perspective. The actors are really good specially Barbas, I really recommend it, so... WATCH IT!
Angel B.
Angel B.
Meridian, MS

Law & Order definitely leaves you speechless. I am in love with this show and all of the actors. It seems so realistic. The show is unique and is it's own show. My favorite scene was the funeral of one of the coworkers which was emotional and amazing.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Bronx, NY

All time favorite even wanted to become a detective after watching detective Bensen. Its such a great tvshow i have even heard they film in actual location in new york even my hometown the bronx! its definelty a must watch its heartfelt and thrilling.
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Anna, TX

This is one of those shows that I've pretty much watched to death, and I'll still leave it on in the background when I come across rerun marathons. Excellent acting, intriguing and timely plots, and of course Mariska Hargitay. Definitely worth a shot.
Valerie K.
Valerie K.
Ripon, WI

This show has been on forever! And it's so great. When I was a freshman in college, my roommate and I have nothing in common except that we could binge watch this show together. I love Elliot and Olivias relationship throughout the seasons. Addicting.
Jenny G.
Jenny G.
Ithaca, NY

This show is a classic. SVU is very fun to marathon as the plot is separate each episode. The characters are likable and well-known. I don't mind rewatching episodes. The theme song may be the best part. My boyfriend and I like to watch this together.
Kate C.
Kate C.

What's not to like about SVU?!? It's been on nearly 20 seasons and it's still as good as when it started! Olivia Bensen is a queen and will always be a queen. She makes this show what it is. But I mean I wouldn't be sad if they brought back Stabler...
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Coxsackie , Ny

I've been watching this show since I was a kid and i swear it never gets old. I mean the sheer length that its been on the air must be a testimony to its quality right? Every time I think I've seen every episode, another one pops out of the woodworks.
Isabel H.
Isabel H.

Mine and my hubbys all time favorite show hands down. It keeps you on your toes. It is a must watch if you haven't seen it yet but fair warning you will get hooked and they run marathons all the time sometimes I don't realize 4 or 5 hours have passed.
Egla A.
Egla A.
Columbus, OH

I absolutely love this show. Elliot and Olivia are probably the reason why I keep watching it. I normally record the episodes, and like to watch them on my free time or I go online to watch them. I am obsessed because I can sit and watch it for hours.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now