Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Alannie P.
Alannie P.
Irvine, CA
I've been watching this show for years and it always proves to be educational and suspenseful. I love the characters because many people can relate to them. I recommend trying this show out if you are interested in this field! Definitely a must watch
Christina B.
Christina B.
Blairsville, PA
This show always has good stories that make you appreciate what you have. I love how they take stories from the headlines sometimes. Great chemistry between the actors and the stories are real. You can tell they care about the people they work with.
kelsy m.
kelsy m.
Fairborn, OH
I have always been obsessed with this show and it's perfect to watch on rainy days. i love the new storylines each show and the acting isn't too shabby. although after watching it for awhile the situations become predictable. highly recommend though
Lainie H.
Lainie H.
Law and order never fails me! It's always on when I need something to watch. There's also enough episodes that you don't get annoyed if there's possibly a rerun twice in one week, which for me doesn't happen often! It's defiantly a favorite of mine!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Clintwood, VA
I love this show!!! I watch this every single night I fall asleep to it as well it's an awesome show each show has amazing story plots and keeps you on the edge of your seat as some may say I love all the actors and they are awesome best show ever!!
Neisha H.
Neisha H.
Battle Creek, MI
SVU is literally the BEST show ever made. Not only are the topics of the cases interesting but the suspense the episodes provides keeps me hanging on until the next episode airs. I can't wait long enough for the next episodes to come out each week!!
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
Meherrin, VA
I absolutely love love loveeeee !!!!! this show. this is one of my favorite shows on TV . i have been watching this show for many many years. this show has very great actore. i feel like it is very action packed and its definitely aMUST WATCH TV SHOW
Matthew A.
Matthew A.
Menasha , WI
This series has been on television forever and I love it! Each episode is different and I am surprised by some of the outcomes still. I am upset that Stabler is no longer on the show but I am glad that they have kept some of the original characters.
e o.
e o.
I love SVU. It is one of my favorite shows ever!!!!! I don't have a fav scene. I just love every episode. But my favorite part is when the catch the perp. Similar to NCIS and criminal minds. good acting. amazing and good quality tv. would recommend.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Law and Order Special Victums Unit is an amazing TV show. This show is inspired by the latest headlines, ethical or personal dilemmas in which people can relate. It's a great show to watch on your freetime. It is a must watch, I highly recommend it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?