Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Madeline K.
Madeline K.
Clarence Ctr, NY

MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE SHOW. I watch an episode almost every day and never get sick of it. Benson is my favorite and this show always keeps me on my toes. It is similar to criminal minds but a little different with the situations they are investigating.
Greidys C.
Greidys C.
Miami, Florida

Great show, I definitely love the drama and Olivia, she knows how to balance motherhood and a career. It similiar to others show but the stories has other perspective. The actors are really good specially Barbas, I really recommend it, so... WATCH IT!
La Sheenlaruba T.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Moreno Valley, CA

From the music at the beginning you are hooked. There are too many favorite scenes. I love Ice T and Mariska. This is different than anything else The special victims unit. All the actors are good and they all have great chemistry. It is a must watch.
Egla A.
Egla A.
Columbus, OH

I absolutely love this show. Elliot and Olivia are probably the reason why I keep watching it. I normally record the episodes, and like to watch them on my free time or I go online to watch them. I am obsessed because I can sit and watch it for hours.
Erin K.
Erin K.

A pint of Ice Cream, a face mask, and Law and Order: SVU playing in the background. This is my description of a perfect night. SVU is fantastic. It keeps attention with fast-moving plot lines and constant suspense. Mariska is a wonderful actress, too.
Nydia A.
Nydia A.

I love this show! It almost as good as criminal minds. The actors are great as well. It's made so realistically that you get lost in the show. It's also great for those people who like mystery shows . So yes I would recommend watching this show 100% !
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Bronx, NY

All time favorite even wanted to become a detective after watching detective Bensen. Its such a great tvshow i have even heard they film in actual location in new york even my hometown the bronx! its definelty a must watch its heartfelt and thrilling.
Judith T.
Judith T.
Galena Park, TX

ALL time FAVORITE TV SHOW. I loved it when Oliva and Benson worked together
and was heart broken when he left the show. I know this is weird but I love the story lines
and how dedicated all the detectives get, makes you feel so intense about the show.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Leitchfield, KY

I always have this recorded in my DVR. It's always suspenseful. My favorite scene is hard to say because there are many episodes I enjoyed. This is better than a lot of crime shows in my opinion because it's really realistic, all the actors are great.
Kristin N.
Kristin N.
Frederick, MD

My favorite of the Law & Order shows. I love all of the characters both original and new that they continue to bring in, the writers do a great job of making everything real and convincing and the twists and turns that get thrown in keep you watching.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now