Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Brittney W.
Brittney W.

I love love love Law and Order: SVU. It is always an adrenaline rush and super intense. It never fails to be an interesting and captivating tv show. It shows the team aspect of crime solving, and has great actors and actresses to portray it. I recommend it.
Jenna K.
Jenna K.
Lillington, NC

There is a reason it has been on as long as it has been. Good characters, good acting, good storylines. It has certainly changed since Elliot left and whatnot - I will always miss the Elliot/Olivia relationship. But it's still very good! Watch it for sure!
Laura M.
Laura M.
Columbia, SC

This show is so compelling with characters that have a lot of depth. There are other shows in the Law and Order series that are similar, however none have crimes/stories as intriguing as SVU. The acting is perfect for the roles the characters have to play.
Lance P.
Lance P.
Fairburn, GA

This is my favorite show to watch at night. Its all about the suspenseful murder cases. They really know how to make a show very very interesting. So i rated this 5 stars because i believe that everyone that has a TV should take the time out to watch show.
Marlene S.
Marlene S.

Sometime the character story lines can be long and drawn out. However I find the "cases" realistic and I enjoy how you see a crime go from investigation to trial and everything in between. I feel it gives a fair representative of the American Legal System.
member-8159e2978
member-8159e2978
Stamford, CT

for years I wondered what the hype was with this show until one day about 4 years ago I w was home sick from work with only my Netflix and began watching. I went through 10 seasons within 3 weeks and have kept up with the show ever since. I love this show!
Avonlea H.
Avonlea H.

One of my longest running favorite shows! I love that every week is different buy keeps a good story line going for all of the characters in the show. Some shows get worse over time, but I think SVU just continues to get better and better with each season!
Tanya L.
Tanya L.
Columbus, OH

This is a go to show for me. I enjoy the characters and trying to "solve " the crimes before the end of the show. The actors are great and character development is outstanding. I think this is a stand out compared to other shows. This is a must watch show.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.

Favorite. Show. Ever. I cannot say enough good things about the entirety of this show. Excellent casting, great storylines. A perfect balance of drama and criminality. Sometimes the subject matter is sensitive but all in all one of my favorite shows on TV.
Quiana S.
Quiana S.

I will always love law and order SVU. I can watch repeats over and over again. My favorite scene is when Olivia adopt Noah. Very good actors and great acting. The other law and Orders still show repeats on TNT. a good tv series to watch. i would recommend.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now