BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Leslie A.
Jersey City, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
While I don't watch this show consistently, If it's on I will totally watch it. It's a really great show, and you don't have to watch it from the beginning to appreciate it. I love when they do crossovers with Chicago PD and Chicago Fire.
Megan B.
Bowie, MD
This is my favorite of the law and order shows. The suspense keeps you on your toes. There is good acting and excellent actors in the series. All of the Law and Order shows have similar feeling, however SVU is definitely my favorite.
Courtney F.
This is one of my favorite shows. I can honestly watch this all day long and not even feel bad about it. I love that there are characters on here from years ago and I love that the writers have brought new characters in so gracefully
Kristin K.
Love this show. I could watch it all day everyday and not have a problem with it. It always keeps you entertained and wondering what's about to happen and just when you think you have figured it out they completely change it up on ya!
Ariana O.
Cottage Grove, OR
Always on the edge, always pushing the envelope, Law and Order: SVU is second only to the original Law and Order. Complex portrayal of characters, despite its extreme content, believable story lines, excellent transition from police to judicial system, outlining the complexities of the legal system flawlessly. A must watch.
Rachel N.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this show, I had to stop watching it since my job i making me travel a lot more and this show has made me paranoid and taught me travel lessons, ie. never stay on the bottom 3 stories of a hotel or near the stairs or elevator.
Sara E.
Another favorite show that can't stop watching! Love the fact there isn't a story line, and you never know what to expect in each episode. It's very beneficial as well, helps you understand how the law work, highly recommend the show!
Samantha M.
Boston, MA
I started watching this with my mom when I was like 10 and I haven't stopped watching. I honestly could watch Ice-T act all day he's just so fun. Also I'm so here for Olivia Benson, very strong female character, this is a must watch!
Patricia W.
Tacoma, WA
Very awesome program. Great acting, exciting stories, and good acting. The show deals with sad and often tragic subject matter, but it also exposes this dramatic underbelly of society. It is quite similar to other Law & Order programming, but focused on special victims of sexual assault/abuse. I would recommend it to others.
Michelle B.
Eastlake, OH
I've watched this show since I was a kid. I turn this on just to watch while I relax and end up being awake until 3am because of how addicted you get to the show. It one of my favorites and I absolutely love watching it on Netflix now.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?