Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Gabby C.
Gabby C.
New Haven, CT

It is a very interesting show. it does get scary at times bc the things that happen in this show can happen in real life. the actor are really good and this is my favorite show out of all the crime investigator shows. and yes i recommend watching this.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Medford , Or

Such Drama and Grossness and suspense! This show has been on for as long as I can remember and it just keeps getting better! I love following on the lives of the cast and watching what gross stuff they get yo uncover. Lots of fun and very entertaining.
April K.
April K.

So, I'm giving this show 4 stars instead of 5 because I don't watch it much anymore. The reason being that it is freakin terrifying and I live in New York. Also, Ice T is pretty ridiculous and I'm not sure why he's on the show other than being a token.
Abigail U.
Abigail U.
Lakewood, OH

This show is so addicting. I watch it almost every night before I go to bed. It is not for all people, but its something i find very interesting being a social worker. it has a lot to do with the police force and political issues which are interesting.
JAMES M.
JAMES M.
Yonkers, NY

The show follows a crime, ususally adapted from current headlines, from two separate vantage points. The first half of the show concentrates on the investigation of the crime by the police, the second half follows the prosecution of the crime in court.
Isabel H.
Isabel H.

Mine and my hubbys all time favorite show hands down. It keeps you on your toes. It is a must watch if you haven't seen it yet but fair warning you will get hooked and they run marathons all the time sometimes I don't realize 4 or 5 hours have passed.
Sara A.
Sara A.

Law & Order SVU is one of my favorite shows and has been about 10 years and always will be I love the different crime scenes and how they can take you into such detail and then bring you in suspense and you feel like your helping them solve the case!!
Egla A.
Egla A.
Columbus, OH

I absolutely love this show. Elliot and Olivia are probably the reason why I keep watching it. I normally record the episodes, and like to watch them on my free time or I go online to watch them. I am obsessed because I can sit and watch it for hours.
Leslie C.
Leslie C.
New Castle, PA

Haha well amazing. I've never watched a show I got so hooked on so fast. The cast works amazingly well together. Also an emotional rollercoaster. Never thought I'd still be watching it but on rainy days I still find myself watching an episode or 30. 😂
Shammyra T.
Shammyra T.

I really like this show, I see it every time I have a chance. Every time they solve a case it's amazing. I like the actors, I think Mariska Hargitay does an incredible job. I like criminal minds too. I always tell my friends to watch this show with me
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?