BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Valerie A.
Valerie A.
Oh my gosh. This show is soooo good!!! I love criminal shows so much although some of these episodes can be creepy I love them! I love detective benson so much she's so caring! I would definitely recommend that you guys watch this if you haven't yet!
Christina S.
Christina S.
Fountain Inn, SC
I watched this show every week for the first couple of years, but after a while, it got to be too much, too gruesome. I prefer Blue Bloods now, where they show the hard cases, but it is balanced out with family relationships and encouraging insights.
Pascale C.
Pascale C.
Hollis, NY
Pop Culture Expert
I think I might be the only person who doesn't like this show. I prefer NCIS, Numbers, Flashpoint and most of the other shows but most definetely not Law and Order: SVU. I like the idea behind it but whenever I start watching it simply freaks me out.
Dekala C.
Dekala C.
Rocky Mount, NC
I love love love this show. Very great acting. The show literally leaves you on the edge of your chair. It has many many plot twists. I always try and figure out who did it before it ends. I also binge watch a lot of this on Netflix. Very great show.
Judi P.
Judi P.
Brownwood, TX
I am obsessed with this show. Not the best for kids to sit around and watch. Could probably come with a trigger warning or two. But it is called SVU so that should be a clue. I especially love the newer seasons where Olivia really comes into her own.
Yosha D.
Yosha D.
New London, CT
Awesome show which is never boring to watch! I sometimes go back to the old seasons to rewatch them again and again. Crime shows are my favorite kind of shows and is the only type of shows I watch on American television. It's so interesting to watch!
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
West Mifflin, PA
LOVE THIS SHOW! So many seasons! It's on TV everyday. I like how it can do cross overs with other shows like Law and Order. Great actors make everything seem like it's really happening. Love when the solve the crimes. Olivia is my favorite character!
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Valdosta, GA
LOVE this show! I've been watching it for years. I would come home from high school and watch SVU every day! It's much better than other Law and Order shows. The actors are some of the best and always make me feel like I'm actually there. So intense!
Alannie P.
Alannie P.
Irvine, CA
I've been watching this show for years and it always proves to be educational and suspenseful. I love the characters because many people can relate to them. I recommend trying this show out if you are interested in this field! Definitely a must watch
Linda V.
Linda V.
Brooklyn park, MN
Pop Culture Expert
This is my favorite TV show. The storyline is wonderful and I can literally watch this non-stop. The actors are great and each episodes always makes you guessing what will happen next. I'm starting season 17! You can find all the seasons on NETFILX.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?