Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Reina S.
Reina S.
I think everybody have watch at least one episode of this show and agree that once you start watching you can't stop. It's addictive. I fell in love with the actors since season one. It focuses a lot on events that happen in real life. I just love it
Yosha D.
Yosha D.
New London, CT
Awesome show which is never boring to watch! I sometimes go back to the old seasons to rewatch them again and again. Crime shows are my favorite kind of shows and is the only type of shows I watch on American television. It's so interesting to watch!
Loran b.
Loran b.
Bessemer City, NC
Sept. 26, 2016, 11:01 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is my show, I watch it all the time. The actors are so great, This show is so realistic. I love how gives the clash of the new and the old, Its not really like other shows it is honestly way better its not the typical boring show about criminals
Dominique H.
Dominique H.
Denver, CO
How can you dislike L&O:SVU? This is a television staple that brings compelling stories from our present and past days and showcases them in a way that only Mr. Wolf could. This is television history previously and presently. I am a major fan of SVU!
Wendy G.
Wendy G.
Pace, FL
One of my all time very favorite shows! The spin off from the original Law and order. All of the charactors are believable and the acting is very good. I just didn't like when my favorite left. It's still going strong, but not the same in my opinion.
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Cody, WY
This show is my absolute favorite. Perfect balance between character development and the cases they work. If you like Criminal Minds, you'll like this. Acting isn't fake like a lot of crime shows. If you're looking for a show to binge to, this is it!
Judi P.
Judi P.
Brownwood, TX
Nov. 30, 2016, 6:21 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I am obsessed with this show. Not the best for kids to sit around and watch. Could probably come with a trigger warning or two. But it is called SVU so that should be a clue. I especially love the newer seasons where Olivia really comes into her own.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Fountain Inn, SC
I watched this show every week for the first couple of years, but after a while, it got to be too much, too gruesome. I prefer Blue Bloods now, where they show the hard cases, but it is balanced out with family relationships and encouraging insights.
Alannie P.
Alannie P.
Irvine, CA
I've been watching this show for years and it always proves to be educational and suspenseful. I love the characters because many people can relate to them. I recommend trying this show out if you are interested in this field! Definitely a must watch
Dekala C.
Dekala C.
Rocky Mount, NC
I love love love this show. Very great acting. The show literally leaves you on the edge of your chair. It has many many plot twists. I always try and figure out who did it before it ends. I also binge watch a lot of this on Netflix. Very great show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?