Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ginger C.
Ginger C.
Parsons, TN
Spin off of one longest running very TV shows! Great actors! Drama is real! Love new old episodes both!! Still watch til this day! Have Netflix binged and TNT and USA show it also! And NBC love crossovers with Chicago PD!! A must watch drama for sure!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Leitchfield, Ky
I always have this recorded in my DVR. It's always suspenseful. My favorite scene is hard to say because there are many episodes I enjoyed. This is better than a lot of crime shows in my opinion because it's really realistic, all the actors are great.
Kinzie V.
Kinzie V.
One of my favorite shows!! Every season just keeps getting better and better. I love that you are locked into every episode, it's never boring and you never see what's coming next! I will watch this series until it's over. Which I hope it doesn't end!
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.
Columbia, SC
Law & order (SVU especially) literally will capture your attention and not let go. You will start watching it during the day and if your not careful it will be night before you know it. The acting is obviously amazing. Your life will literally change.
Pascale C.
Pascale C.
Hollis, NY
I think I might be the only person who doesn't like this show. I prefer NCIS, Numbers, Flashpoint and most of the other shows but most definetely not Law and Order: SVU. I like the idea behind it but whenever I start watching it simply freaks me out.
Alysha W.
Alysha W.
Duarte, CA
I have learned so many valuable things from watching this show. I love every single episode that has been aired. Amazing actors, who do a phenomenal job. Definitely a different spin on things then other cop shows. I recommend giving it a watch oneday
Valerie A.
Valerie A.
Oh my gosh. This show is soooo good!!! I love criminal shows so much although some of these episodes can be creepy I love them! I love detective benson so much she's so caring! I would definitely recommend that you guys watch this if you haven't yet!
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Who doesn't love SVU? Original stories with tons of twists, terrific actors, and a really cool behind the scenes look at police work. I have slacked a little on the newer episodes (I miss Stabler!) but this is still one of my favorite to binge watch.
Jayda F.
Jayda F.
I love this show I love it love it love it each and every episode has a plot twist that leaves you on the edge of your seat. If you're looking for the new TV series to watch this is made for you. They do a great job at making everything seems so real
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Valdosta, GA
Sept. 26, 2016, 8:33 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
LOVE this show! I've been watching it for years. I would come home from high school and watch SVU every day! It's much better than other Law and Order shows. The actors are some of the best and always make me feel like I'm actually there. So intense!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?