BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Amy S.
Gibbon, MN
This is a show that my husband and I love to watch on a nightly basis. We love to watch the reruns and the new episodes. The show knows how to pull you in and get you interested in the characters and the action happening in the show.
Nancy P.
Roswell, GA
my favorite show to watch with my younger siblings. very entertaining and very mind captivating. the characters are so amazing and very talented. very similar to criminal minds, but their are a few things that sets it apart from that television show.
Julia A.
American Cyn, CA
I used to watch old episodes every nigh ton TNT a couple years back, but i never followed the show drama throughout the years. I really like most of the episodes, but some of the acting is not so great... I'm guessing it's probably about time to end this show as I think it's run its course. I would still watch it syndicate though.
Alexandra P.
Visalia, CA
I mean after almost 18 years, still my favorite show. It keeps current with the topics and the acting is top notch! There are a ton of cop shows and detective shows but none as good as this one! If you haven't seen it, I recommend it!
Hannah G.
Auburn, WA
Love love love this show. All 13 seasons. I have seen every episode!! I like that they focus on the crimes rather than relationships between the cast. They keep it interesting. Once you watch the beginning of the episode, you're sucked in until the end of it. Love it. And although Elliott leaves, Nick is a great replacement!
rajaa b.
Chester, PA
this is one of my favorite tv series. I love the characters especially Olivia, I watched all seasons from the beginning on TV and on internet,sometimes same episode many times. I'm impressed by those inspectors and their amazing job , it's sooo real, you feel the suffering of the victims. I recommend it, very entertaining.
Rebecca R.
Watching this show makes me nervous to walk down a dark street but also makes me want to thank our detectives for all they do. It is a wonderful show with moving story lines. It really makes you think about what is going on next door.
Starla B.
Holdenville
I used to watch this show with my grandmother. It was my favorite thing to do when I was done with all my homework. It's a truly amazing show. It brings out a lot of emotions. I think if you've never seen it before you must watch it.
Nancy C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Law and order SVU is a great show to watch. I love Olivia, she is my favorite. The episodes are very realistic and can happen. I prefer SVU over the other law and order show. This is a must watch for anyone who likes interesting shows.
Samantha M.
Boston, MA
I started watching this with my mom when I was like 10 and I haven't stopped watching. I honestly could watch Ice-T act all day he's just so fun. Also I'm so here for Olivia Benson, very strong female character, this is a must watch!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?