Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Kate C.
Kate C.

What's not to like about SVU?!? It's been on nearly 20 seasons and it's still as good as when it started! Olivia Bensen is a queen and will always be a queen. She makes this show what it is. But I mean I wouldn't be sad if they brought back Stabler...
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Anna, TX

This is one of those shows that I've pretty much watched to death, and I'll still leave it on in the background when I come across rerun marathons. Excellent acting, intriguing and timely plots, and of course Mariska Hargitay. Definitely worth a shot.
kate g.
kate g.

Love this show! Great characters and great plot lines. I love the actors and the storylines that the writers come up with for this show. Every time that I want to sit and watch one episode, I find myself watching several in a row because I get hooked!
Leslie C.
Leslie C.
New Castle, PA

Haha well amazing. I've never watched a show I got so hooked on so fast. The cast works amazingly well together. Also an emotional rollercoaster. Never thought I'd still be watching it but on rainy days I still find myself watching an episode or 30. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Bronx, NY

All time favorite even wanted to become a detective after watching detective Bensen. Its such a great tvshow i have even heard they film in actual location in new york even my hometown the bronx! its definelty a must watch its heartfelt and thrilling.
Eliana M.
Eliana M.
Bronx, NY

This is my favorite show of all time. I have watched it for years and it never gets old to me. I want to be a lawyer and it just fascinates me. I re-watch episodes episodes for fun! I really hope they keep going because I would never get tired of it!!
Greidys C.
Greidys C.
Miami, Florida

Great show, I definitely love the drama and Olivia, she knows how to balance motherhood and a career. It similiar to others show but the stories has other perspective. The actors are really good specially Barbas, I really recommend it, so... WATCH IT!
Erin K.
Erin K.

A pint of Ice Cream, a face mask, and Law and Order: SVU playing in the background. This is my description of a perfect night. SVU is fantastic. It keeps attention with fast-moving plot lines and constant suspense. Mariska is a wonderful actress, too.
Caitlyn R.
Caitlyn R.
Batavia, IA

Great show! A ton of episodes so plenty to watch. I really enjoy this series and others like it. They are obviously doing something right since it's been on the air for so long. Stabler and Benson are a dynamic duo. I would recommend this to everyone!
Laurisa A.
Laurisa A.
Davenport, WA

Mariska Hargitay is great! One of my favorite shows! No matter how many times I've seen it I always get excited for another. I enjoy the new seasons as much as I like the old. Highly recommend this show even though almost everyone already likes it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now