Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Evanna W.
Evanna W.
Bridgewater, NJ

I love this show and it a very interesting to watch and I can not just stop watching this show. It is not for people who are young and do not know about that side of the world (as in sexual activities). But it is a very good show once you can understand it.
Farrah R.
Farrah R.
Mc Caysville, GA

Okay... so admittedly this show is kind of, just a little teensy bit... totally ridiculous. But it's like junk food - I just can't stop. I can sit and marathon this crap for hours on end and never grow tired. I can't wait to be Olivia Benson when I grow up.
sherri p.
sherri p.
Star City, AR

I love Law & Order: SUV. This show is deep and shows situations that are not like other shows, but are real situations that do happen and no one talks about. It is has awesome actors and actoress! I love it never miss it, own the dvds, watch on TV! LOVE IT!
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
Buda, TX

This show is one that you don't need to watch every single episode to follow along. The dynamics between characters is interesting and pulls you in but the real story is with every victim and every case they fight to solve. It's interesting and draws you in
Brittney W.
Brittney W.

I love love love Law and Order: SVU. It is always an adrenaline rush and super intense. It never fails to be an interesting and captivating tv show. It shows the team aspect of crime solving, and has great actors and actresses to portray it. I recommend it.
Violet W.
Violet W.
Moorhead, MN

Absolutely amazing. All the cases seem so real and are always extremely relevant in our society today. Amazing actors, both the main characters and supporting roles. For sure my all time favorite show to binge watch regularly. So excited for the new season!
Jenna K.
Jenna K.
Lillington, NC

There is a reason it has been on as long as it has been. Good characters, good acting, good storylines. It has certainly changed since Elliot left and whatnot - I will always miss the Elliot/Olivia relationship. But it's still very good! Watch it for sure!
Laura M.
Laura M.
Columbia, SC

This show is so compelling with characters that have a lot of depth. There are other shows in the Law and Order series that are similar, however none have crimes/stories as intriguing as SVU. The acting is perfect for the roles the characters have to play.
Denise L.
Denise L.
Wellsville, OH

My dad loves this show he watches it daily which is good he loves the crime shows incs is another one he watches very good show the solving of the crime yes very much so he oves he people and sAYS thy are really good at it yes a must watchin this house old
Marlene S.
Marlene S.

Sometime the character story lines can be long and drawn out. However I find the "cases" realistic and I enjoy how you see a crime go from investigation to trial and everything in between. I feel it gives a fair representative of the American Legal System.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now