BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Xena W.
Islip, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The show wouldn't have been on for as long as it has been had it been a terrible show. The actors and the plots are one of a kind and really keep you entertained the entire time.
Jes S.
I really like this series, because you can see cases that could potentially happen and see how they would be handled. I also like how there is a story throughout the whole thing while they are also solving crimes.
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show literally has inspired me to become a homicide detective...I love everything about it. It's been on for so long and has such a good reputation, I don' know anyone who doesn't like or watch this show. The cases are always interesting!!!
Barbara H.
New Florence, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Great show, even for teenagers. My daughters (16, and 15) and I have been binge watching this over the past month or so and we all really love it. The actors/actresses are fantastic and we love waiting to see who the guest stars will be.
January G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I really enjoy this series, although there are a few episodes I could not stomach. They make things so realistic, and I know crimes like these really do happen. Great acting, great script. I enjoy binge watching this show, and I'm really not that big on watching tv.
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
I don't know anyone that can NOT stop and watch this when they are flipping through the TV guide channels. Every episode keeps you on your toes. Mariska Hargitay is completely and utterly amazing in every way imaginable. She takes on the role perfectly!
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Seriously one of my favorite shows. It's so great and so entertaining and I love that each episode is loosely based on real events. I was obsessed with Stabler and Amaro and I am so sad they left the show. But Liv always keeps you on your toes!
Heather W.
Despite a bizarre courtroom sequence that strains credibility early in the episode, this is a very good start for Special Victims Unit, which promises to be a solid cop drama capable of occasionally stretching toward greatness. It's enjoyable when there is a marathon on television. I could watch this show all day.
Alexandria V.
Middle Village
I am in love with this show I know the whole entire intro. It's very interesting and addicting. My uncle was working behind the scenes of this show and everything about this show is amazing. I have been watching it since I was like 10.
Sang K.
Sykesville, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have watched every episode of SVU and it never disappoints. It makes you angry, passionate, and even disappointed at times, but you keep coming back for more because it's raw and real with the ripped from the headlines storylines.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?