BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Megan M.
Megan M.
Canonsburg, PA
Pop Culture Expert
This is the longest running Law & Order installments and with good reason. The series has received many rewards, including an Emmy that went to Mariska Hargitay for "Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series" and it was well deserved! She has truly made this character one of the best ones to watch, making this series a must-see!! The way she has taken this role over the years is simply amazing.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Greenville, NC
Pop Culture Expert
The best part of this show are the detectives that they chose to put together. I love the way that Mariska & David mesh so well together as well as Ice T & Munch. If these two groups weren't so cohesive, I don't believe the show would run so smoothly.
Each and every show that is made, although centered around the same topic, are so different. There is not one show that has not kept my attention.
Kiya M.
Kiya M.
I love this show. It shows stories that happen in our world and how the team help catch the people who were at fault. It has good actors and the characters background development is better than what I thought it was going to be. I thought since they kept changing the different stories that they were not going to talk about the people who are the the police as much but they did. I love the show!
Abby H.
Abby H.
Westfield, IN
Awesome show. A little humor (just like with the detectives since they spend so much time together) and a whole lot of crime and butt-kicking (figuratively--and Elliot's temper does get out of hand sometimes I suppose...). But it's such a great show--there's a reason it's been on for so long! You get pulled into the characters and soon enough, you've watched ten episodes without even realizing!
Angelina B.
Angelina B.
Olathe, KS
This is a very good T.V. show to just watch when you want a more relaxing vibe. There isn't a ton of drama where you actually need to keep up with whats going on in every episode but there's a good amount for each episode. Also a lot of these episodes don't need to be watched in order but there is some backstory filled in the episodes so you might not understand something when they bring it up.
Sara N.
Sara N.
Providence, RI
The only reason this is my all town favorite show is because 8 always wanted to study to be a lawyer, I would enjoy watching law and order, trying to figure out the cases of each episode to see if I got the criminal right, I love it cause there was always a big twist at the end of the show you woukd of never expecteded to be that person. Idk I love crime and solving who was in the crime scene.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Monterey, CA
I've been watching forever and the storylines just keep getting better and better! I love when they have the "ripped from the headlines" episodes because they tackle great issues in a respectful manner. They've covered famous cases with their own unique spin and it's so entertaining. You never know what the twist will be on the latest episode! Plus you can always go back and re-watch episodes.
Jalina-Asha J.
Jalina-Asha J.
Pop Culture Expert
OMG!!!!! This is my favorite show of all time i literally can watch this show all day it runs marathons on USA and then on ION on saturdays and sundays they run marathons like I know the schedule I have basically seen every single episode I cannot wait until this new season. I still miss Elliott im not going to lie I do and sometimes olivia gets on my nerves but THEY ALWAYS PULL ME BACK IN!!!
Jeni R.
Jeni R.
Jacksonville
Pop Culture Expert
I don't know about you but i always feel like an expert in crime after watching these shows. I'm always trying to solve the mystery before the end to see how close or right i was/am. I love this show and always love when new episodes come out. Ill even start at the beginning and binge watch to see keep myself up to date on the seasons and try to remember what happened or what was going on.
Tamara V.
Tamara V.
Easley, SC
Mariska Hartigay (sp?) is an amazing actress that truly makes the show. The story lines are originated from the headlines of the news and as shocking and sad as it can be it is rewarding to see the bad guy get his in the end moat of the time. As the test of time has shown this series as well as the other Law & Order series' is a well written, thought provoking and built to last television.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?