Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Blauvelt, NY

Olivia Benson! Elliot Stabler! Finn Tutuola! John Munch! Captain Donald Cragen! Come on people! Although there are some new faces now, this was the dream team. I can always lose myself in an SVU marathon, regardless of the fact that I've seen every episode.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.

This is one of my favorite TV shows! I watch reruns over and over! My favorite scene is when Benson becomes a Mommy. There are other shows similar, but this one was the first of its kind! everyone on the show is great at what they do!!! Must watch for sure!
estella c.
estella c.
Paynesville, WV

I love this show i think i have watched every episode at least twice some of them more. the actors are excellent and the storylinhe amazing and I will continue to watch as long as i can. i hae actually been known to indulge in a few marathons with this show
Emily F.
Emily F.
Phoenix, AZ

I love this show because this is what I am going to school for I always wanted to be a detective I think this show really does put a perspective about what women could possibly encounter and it's horrible and I think this show does a good job embodying thst
Secilia R.
Secilia R.

This show is one of my favorites.. I used to watch it religiously when I worked in a home, now that I'm a mom and work, I'm so busy, but every chance i get I watch it if its on.. Actors are great and the episodes are even greater.. Definitely a must watch..
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL

Law & order: SVU has been one of my all time favorite shows for years. They just put season 17 on Netflix and I've already watched at least 5 episodes. Mariska Hargitay is AMAZING in her role. Law & order: SVU is one of those shows that I want to NEVER end!
Heather E.
Heather E.
Ashville, OH

SVU Marathons are my life. When in doubt I always turn to episodes of SVU. It bar far has the best writing and actors/acting out of all of the others! Not sure I could pick my favorite scene. I do talk about and tell others that this is a must watch series!
Farrah R.
Farrah R.
Mc Caysville, GA

Okay... so admittedly this show is kind of, just a little teensy bit... totally ridiculous. But it's like junk food - I just can't stop. I can sit and marathon this crap for hours on end and never grow tired. I can't wait to be Olivia Benson when I grow up.
Thaisha M.
Thaisha M.

I love this show because it shows us the real and gets down to the nitty gritty. I don't really have a favorite scene, but if you love Law and Order or Police Dramas, This is a very good one. The acting is AMAZING and the characters are extremely realistic.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.

This show is my favourite show ever. I will never stop getting chills whenever I hear the "DUN DUN" in between scenes. Ice-T is the best detective out there, and I hope to hell I can dress as well as half of the DAs in this show when I am a states attorney.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now