Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Madison M.
Madison M.
Morgantown, WV

This is the best Law and Order. They show real life cases and try thief best to always choose the good side. The show isn't over realistic though and there are also some bad endings. Overall a wonderful show that brings light to a lot of tough subjects.
Ivanya B.
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL

I love this show! I have been watching this from the very first season. I love all the actors on the show and definately miss some. I cant pick a favourite becuase I love them all.I feel like all similar shows were based of svu. Definately a must watch!
Evelina L.
Evelina L.
Springfield, NJ

This show has been sitting on the edge of my chair every time I watch it. Benson makes the show so good and Ice -T is the reason I started watching this show. There is no show that is similar to this and I would definitely recommend watching this show.
Ashlyn P.
Ashlyn P.
Myrtle Beach , SC

My favorite TV show! Mariska Hargitay is amazing and I love all the other actors that have come and gone through the 17 seasons. They are phenomenal and make the show very relatable to the viewers. I tell everyone to watch this show, it's that awesome.
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Columbus, OH

I watch this show all the time. I love the detectives that play on the show and I get sucked into binge watching this show and I'm okay with that. I love that I typically am surprised by the ending and I love the fact that the detectives don't give up.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Weslaco, TX

Omg I could go on and on about Law and order SVU! its my all time favorite show. if they were to cancel it I would die. lol of course not literally but I watch it everyday and will record every episode. full of drama and love the actors! best show ever
Skyler R.
Skyler R.
Coralville, IA

Best show ever!! I've been obsessed with this show for 7 years. The older seasons were the best because you didn't have to watch episodes in order for them to make sense. AMAZING actors and guest stars. If you haven't seen this show what are you doing.
Krystina H.
Krystina H.

Oh how I love this show! 17 seasons and still going strong! If you've never seen it it's time to get yourself a Hulu account and binge watch it my dear! Fantastic writing and acting. That Mariska Hargitay, I could (and have) watch her act all day long.
Chris P.
Chris P.
Richmond, VA

This show has been on forever and I could probably find it on TV 24 hours a day. This is the go to home sick binge for daytime syndicated TV. The actors that have been on the longest are the best, probably because I remember so much of their backstory.
Christine C.
Christine C.
Santa Barbara, CA

After all these years, I still love this show! I'm sure some plots get repeated, but the actors/actresses are all great so it never feels old. Mariska Hargitay is particularly amazing. I especially love complications of her role as sergeant and as mom.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?