BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Jessi G.
Harrisonburg, VA
THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE SHOW OF. ALL. TIME. I like that there are so many episodes, I've been watching for years and still haven't seen them all. Christopher Meloni's acting is INSANE. My only wish is that he would be brought back :(.
Samantha A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Law and Order Special Victums Unit is an amazing TV show. This show is inspired by the latest headlines, ethical or personal dilemmas in which people can relate. It's a great show to watch on your freetime. It is a must watch, I highly recommend it.
Stephanie N.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Honestly the best crime show I've ever seen. Some episodes are obviously better than others, but the plot line always varies from hard to watch to gruesome, but it's always amazing. Even after some actors left, the show is still as great!
Victoria C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This long running show has provided me with great insight on the world around us. While the stories and cases that go through these episodes are considered fiction, there is truth behind them. I love watching this show whenever it's on.
Cayman S.
Hopkins, MN
My favorite show. There's so many seasons and episodes to choose from. My favorite characters are Olivia Benson and Elliott Stabler. I can't choose a favorite episode as I love them all. It's such an intense show and definitely worth watching.
 Patricia H.
Cedar Springs , MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love to watch this show after the kids go to bed because it always keeps you guessing I wish they would come out with new episodes I love how they always catch the bad guy alive or dead me and my mother in law always watch it together
Julie M.
LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!! I have been watching it for many years and can never get enough! It is definitely a must-see for those who love crime and watching law related television shows. I cannot say enough good things about it and would recommend it!
Taylor M.
Hartford, CT
This show is amazing!! My friends and I love watching this show. I loved this show so much when I was younger that I actually wanted to be a SVU detective. I still think about it sometimes but I don't think I would be able to handle it.
Autumn C.
Spokane, WA
This is pretty much my favorite show ever. I've been a fan for at least 10 years, and even if I've seen an episode in the past, it's still fun to watch. Both the actors and the characters they portray are exciting and realistic, and the subject matter is unlike anything else on television. This will always be my ride-or-die show.
Denise S.
Bismarck, ND
Seen every episode about 7 times, still wish the whole series would go on Netflix so there was an option to watch it beginning to end. Love stabler and benson, when stabler left the show lost much of its security it gained over the years.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?