Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Terri T.
Terri T.
Kent, WA

I love this show. The suspense has you guessing to the end. The actors are really professional and have me believing their part in the story. The plot is really different and interesting. When I can't watch, I record it because I don't want to miss it.
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Mt Pleasant, SC

DUN DUN! We all know what that sound means!! This is such a great show!! The actors have been together for years and have an amazing chemistry on screen. The stories are always gripping and send you through an emotional roller coaster. Highly recommend
April K.
April K.

So, I'm giving this show 4 stars instead of 5 because I don't watch it much anymore. The reason being that it is freakin terrifying and I live in New York. Also, Ice T is pretty ridiculous and I'm not sure why he's on the show other than being a token.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Medford , Or

Such Drama and Grossness and suspense! This show has been on for as long as I can remember and it just keeps getting better! I love following on the lives of the cast and watching what gross stuff they get yo uncover. Lots of fun and very entertaining.
Lindsay A.
Lindsay A.
Gainesville, FL

I'm unhealthily obsessed with this show. I've been watching it on USA since I was a teenager and also now on Netflix. The actors are phenomenal and I love how they actually champion their causes outside of the show. It's incredibly heartwarming to see.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.

I love SVU. It's the best of all Law and Order's. The characters are so lovable. Olivia Benson is complete goals, and I love Elliot. Cassidy is also another favorite. The actors are awesome and exceed what is expected of them. The storylines are great.
Abigail U.
Abigail U.
Lakewood, OH

This show is so addicting. I watch it almost every night before I go to bed. It is not for all people, but its something i find very interesting being a social worker. it has a lot to do with the police force and political issues which are interesting.
This is a wonderful long running series, that touches on many topics (some controversial) but yet really speaks out. We have watched it since the beginning and were bummed when Elliot left the show, as well as Capt Cragen. Still lots of familiar faces!
Leslie C.
Leslie C.
New Castle, PA

Haha well amazing. I've never watched a show I got so hooked on so fast. The cast works amazingly well together. Also an emotional rollercoaster. Never thought I'd still be watching it but on rainy days I still find myself watching an episode or 30. 😂
Kate C.
Kate C.

What's not to like about SVU?!? It's been on nearly 20 seasons and it's still as good as when it started! Olivia Bensen is a queen and will always be a queen. She makes this show what it is. But I mean I wouldn't be sad if they brought back Stabler...
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now