Add a Photo

Judith T.
Judith T.
Galena Park, TX
ALL time FAVORITE TV SHOW. I loved it when Oliva and Benson worked together
and was heart broken when he left the show. I know this is weird but I love the story lines
and how dedicated all the detectives get, makes you feel so intense about the show.
Jenny G.
Jenny G.
Brooklyn, NY
This show is a classic. SVU is very fun to marathon as the plot is separate each episode. The characters are likable and well-known. I don't mind rewatching episodes. The theme song may be the best part. My boyfriend and I like to watch this together.
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
Columbus, MS
I love this show, I have been watching this show forever, I love Olivia and Stabler and Munch. I love all the characters on this show . I really feel like I could go to court and win a case for watching this show so much. Go watch it , if you haven't.
Angel B.
Angel B.
Meridian, MS
Law & Order definitely leaves you speechless. I am in love with this show and all of the actors. It seems so realistic. The show is unique and is it's own show. My favorite scene was the funeral of one of the coworkers which was emotional and amazing.
Felicia H.
Felicia H.
Maud, TX
I binge watch this show at least 3 times a week even if ive seen all the episodes. I LOVE LIV AND ELLIOT!! They are by far my favorite people. I cant name just one favorite scene every episode it enticing. I recommend this show to literally everyone!!
Agustina B.
Agustina B.
THIS IS MY FAVORITE SHOW IN THE WHOLE WORLD. Granted sometimes it gives me some pretty weird dreams but it is so good. Even after so many seasons, the plot keeps evolving and the story lines just keep getting better! I watch it with all of my friends.
Rebekah R.
Rebekah R.
Monroe, NC
This is the greatest show on television! I love the plot lines, I love the actors. I really like the times when they have a plot that runs for several episodes. Don't ever get rid of Olivia Benson! Please put a special someone permanently in her life!
Madeline K.
Madeline K.
Clarence Center, NY
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE SHOW. I watch an episode almost every day and never get sick of it. Benson is my favorite and this show always keeps me on my toes. It is similar to criminal minds but a little different with the situations they are investigating.
Keisha P.
Keisha P.
Huntington, WV
I've watched Law & Order since I was a baby. I grew up wanting to be just like Mariska. This show is similar to other crime shows. My favorite episodes are the ones where Olivia has to deal with her attacker. I tell everyone I know to watch this show!
La Sheenlaruba T.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Moreno Valley, CA
From the music at the beginning you are hooked. There are too many favorite scenes. I love Ice T and Mariska. This is different than anything else The special victims unit. All the actors are good and they all have great chemistry. It is a must watch.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?