BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Madeline K.
Clarence Ctr, NY
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE SHOW. I watch an episode almost every day and never get sick of it. Benson is my favorite and this show always keeps me on my toes. It is similar to criminal minds but a little different with the situations they are investigating.
Keisha P.
Huntington, WV
I've watched Law & Order since I was a baby. I grew up wanting to be just like Mariska. This show is similar to other crime shows. My favorite episodes are the ones where Olivia has to deal with her attacker. I tell everyone I know to watch this show!
Rebekah R.
Monroe, NC
This is the greatest show on television! I love the plot lines, I love the actors. I really like the times when they have a plot that runs for several episodes. Don't ever get rid of Olivia Benson! Please put a special someone permanently in her life!
From the music at the beginning you are hooked. There are too many favorite scenes. I love Ice T and Mariska. This is different than anything else The special victims unit. All the actors are good and they all have great chemistry. It is a must watch.
Ginger C.
Parsons, TN
Spin off of one longest running very TV shows! Great actors! Drama is real! Love new old episodes both!! Still watch til this day! Have Netflix binged and TNT and USA show it also! And NBC love crossovers with Chicago PD!! A must watch drama for sure!
Ashley C.
Leitchfield , KY
I always have this recorded in my DVR. It's always suspenseful. My favorite scene is hard to say because there are many episodes I enjoyed. This is better than a lot of crime shows in my opinion because it's really realistic, all the actors are great.
Kinzie V.
One of my favorite shows!! Every season just keeps getting better and better. I love that you are locked into every episode, it's never boring and you never see what's coming next! I will watch this series until it's over. Which I hope it doesn't end!
Jasmine Y.
Columbia, SC
Law & order (SVU especially) literally will capture your attention and not let go. You will start watching it during the day and if your not careful it will be night before you know it. The acting is obviously amazing. Your life will literally change.
Wendy G.
Pace, FL
One of my all time very favorite shows! The spin off from the original Law and order. All of the charactors are believable and the acting is very good. I just didn't like when my favorite left. It's still going strong, but not the same in my opinion.
Alysha W.
Duarte, CA
I have learned so many valuable things from watching this show. I love every single episode that has been aired. Amazing actors, who do a phenomenal job. Definitely a different spin on things then other cop shows. I recommend giving it a watch oneday
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?