BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Kayleigh C.
I absolutely love this show. They are great at dramatizing real life events and making you see their real applications. I love when there are marathons of this show on. I watch it every chance I get. I would recommend this show to any and everyone
Karli S.
Cincinnati , OH
Literally my favorite show. I've seen every episode and I can't get enough! Olivia Benson is goals, she's such a great character. I've been watching the Law and Order since I was a child but the Special Victims Unit is definitely the best.
Chloe B.
Thomasville, GA
This show never gets old! I love that the storyline of the seasons allow you to watch them out of order sometimes and not miss huge plots. Obviously sometimes they are hugely connected, but mostly they don't have to be seen in sequence.
Desiree A.
Middle Vlg, NY
I've been a fan of SVU since I was a child, it's a great show. Olivia and Stabler (not sure if I spelled his name correctly) were my favorite! Plus they usually run all day marathons so if you haven't watched it yet you can binge watch :)
Jasmine N.
Great series to watch. Good story line and great actors that get into their characters. This show has something different that other shows do not have. You will not know who the bad person is till almost to the end. It keeps you guessing, which makes for a great show. If you haven't seen this then you need to watch at least one episode.
Jennifer P.
Valdosta, GA
LOVE this show! I've been watching it for years. I would come home from high school and watch SVU every day! It's much better than other Law and Order shows. The actors are some of the best and always make me feel like I'm actually there. So intense!
Christina W.
Williamstown, NJ
What a crazy show, not bad crazy but good crazy. The actors are great as well as their acting. My favorite scene is when Olivia Benson gets to adopt a kid. It's similar to Chicago P.D. And other crime shows. Most definitely a must watch.
Autumn C.
Spokane, WA
This is pretty much my favorite show ever. I've been a fan for at least 10 years, and even if I've seen an episode in the past, it's still fun to watch. Both the actors and the characters they portray are exciting and realistic, and the subject matter is unlike anything else on television. This will always be my ride-or-die show.
Megan S.
This is is AWESOME!! Always intriguing. All scenes of this show are amazing, and always kept me on the edge of my seat. Some of the stories are sad, and make you angry, but I like the emotion that it gives me. Awesome actors, must see!!
Amy S.
Gibbon, MN
This is a show that my husband and I love to watch on a nightly basis. We love to watch the reruns and the new episodes. The show knows how to pull you in and get you interested in the characters and the action happening in the show.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?