Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Beverly L.
Beverly L.
Hallandale, FL

I'm not usually into criminal shows but this show somehow intertwined. Something just catches you and makes you want to watch more. I think I love it so much because these are real life situations where we can relate to it. It is such a must watch show.
Pamela R.
Pamela R.
Danbury, CT

I barely watch television but when I do I always look forward to law and order! The cast is great. They are all great actors. It always gives me the suspense I'm looking for in these types of shows. Great entertainment. I've watched marathons for hours!
Abby M.
Abby M.
florence, AL

Addicting. I love this show as it evolves! It keeps getting better and better. I guess it does have similarities to other shows but none are quite like this! The actors are amazing and I love Marissa! I recommend this for anyone wanting to binge watch!!
Sara P.
Sara P.

Wow! Who doesn't love Law & Order SVU? The show is never predictable and it's very easy to waste away a whole day watching it. The actors are great! I love that it streams on Netflix too! I can catch up on any episodes I miss. This show is a must watch!
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Tucson, AZ

Okay, I don't know where to start here. It's a great show, don't get me wrong. BUT, it gets old really fast. I can only handle a few episodes at a time because honestly, I can't stand the lead actress. I'd honestly rather watch CSI Miami over this show.
Krista c.
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA

I don't know anyone that can NOT stop and watch this when they are flipping through the TV guide channels. Every episode keeps you on your toes. Mariska Hargitay is completely and utterly amazing in every way imaginable. She takes on the role perfectly!
Emilie R.
Emilie R.

Great show! I love watching it whenever I can. The nice thing about this show is that I can watch any episode with no particular order because you don't really have to know what's going on. The show is super engaging and very realistic most of the time.
stacey a.
stacey a.
Salt Lake Cty, UT

I have watched this series since the first episode and will continue to watch it until its last. Which I hope never happens. The acting is superb. I have cried, laughed and gone through almost every emotion I have watching this series. I love this show.
Kaylor D.
Kaylor D.
Evansville, IN

The best crime show out there is Law & Order: SVU. The 18th season is about to premiere and it has potential to be the best yet. No other crime show compares. The actors and actresses are mazing at their job and make it seem so real. It is a must watch.
Marisa K.
Marisa K.

A crime show that really digs into tough, controversial topics. I really like the main characters and how they portray the SVU system. The strong female lead, Olivia Benson, is a force to reckon with and really gets her job done, especially tough cases!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?