Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Alissah P.
Alissah P.
Omaha, NE
yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much v yes thank yes thank much
Greidys C.
Greidys C.
Miami, Florida
Great show, I definitely love the drama and Olivia, she knows how to balance motherhood and a career. It similiar to others show but the stories has other perspective. The actors are really good specially Barbas, I really recommend it, so... WATCH IT!
kate g.
kate g.
Love this show! Great characters and great plot lines. I love the actors and the storylines that the writers come up with for this show. Every time that I want to sit and watch one episode, I find myself watching several in a row because I get hooked!
Egla A.
Egla A.
Columbus, OH
I absolutely love this show. Elliot and Olivia are probably the reason why I keep watching it. I normally record the episodes, and like to watch them on my free time or I go online to watch them. I am obsessed because I can sit and watch it for hours.
Judith T.
Judith T.
Galena Park, TX
ALL time FAVORITE TV SHOW. I loved it when Oliva and Benson worked together
and was heart broken when he left the show. I know this is weird but I love the story lines
and how dedicated all the detectives get, makes you feel so intense about the show.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
My husband and I have been watching this show since season 1, we love when it's an all day marathon and just spend the day together trying to figure out who did what, we love Benson and deeply miss Stabbler. I haven't met a person who doesn't like SVU
Kate C.
Kate C.
What's not to like about SVU?!? It's been on nearly 20 seasons and it's still as good as when it started! Olivia Bensen is a queen and will always be a queen. She makes this show what it is. But I mean I wouldn't be sad if they brought back Stabler...
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
if you're into Mysteries and stuff like that I would highly recommend this show for you. it is highly addicting to watch you won't finish just one episode. I don't know if its a good or bad thing it keeps me up at night I just can't watch one episode.
Caitlyn R.
Caitlyn R.
Batavia, IA
Great show! A ton of episodes so plenty to watch. I really enjoy this series and others like it. They are obviously doing something right since it's been on the air for so long. Stabler and Benson are a dynamic duo. I would recommend this to everyone!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Bronx, NY
All time favorite even wanted to become a detective after watching detective Bensen. Its such a great tvshow i have even heard they film in actual location in new york even my hometown the bronx! its definelty a must watch its heartfelt and thrilling.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?