BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Isabel H.
Isabel H.
Mine and my hubbys all time favorite show hands down. It keeps you on your toes. It is a must watch if you haven't seen it yet but fair warning you will get hooked and they run marathons all the time sometimes I don't realize 4 or 5 hours have passed.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Coxsackie, NY
Pop Culture Expert
I've been watching this show since I was a kid and i swear it never gets old. I mean the sheer length that its been on the air must be a testimony to its quality right? Every time I think I've seen every episode, another one pops out of the woodworks.
Judith T.
Judith T.
Galena Park, TX
ALL time FAVORITE TV SHOW. I loved it when Oliva and Benson worked together
and was heart broken when he left the show. I know this is weird but I love the story lines
and how dedicated all the detectives get, makes you feel so intense about the show.
Kristin N.
Kristin N.
Hampstead, MD
Pop Culture Expert
My favorite of the Law & Order shows. I love all of the characters both original and new that they continue to bring in, the writers do a great job of making everything real and convincing and the twists and turns that get thrown in keep you watching.
Caitlyn R.
Caitlyn R.
Batavia, IA
Great show! A ton of episodes so plenty to watch. I really enjoy this series and others like it. They are obviously doing something right since it's been on the air for so long. Stabler and Benson are a dynamic duo. I would recommend this to everyone!
Greidys C.
Greidys C.
Miami, Florida
Great show, I definitely love the drama and Olivia, she knows how to balance motherhood and a career. It similiar to others show but the stories has other perspective. The actors are really good specially Barbas, I really recommend it, so... WATCH IT!
kate g.
kate g.
Love this show! Great characters and great plot lines. I love the actors and the storylines that the writers come up with for this show. Every time that I want to sit and watch one episode, I find myself watching several in a row because I get hooked!
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
South Bend , IN
I love following the characters in this series and finding out the character's past and backstory. The suspense and mystery of the episodes are why I keep watching. Compared to other similar shows, the acting hasn't gotten "corny" and hopefully won't.
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love this show, I have been watching this show forever, I love Olivia and Stabler and Munch. I love all the characters on this show . I really feel like I could go to court and win a case for watching this show so much. Go watch it , if you haven't.
Valerie K.
Valerie K.
Ripon, WI
Pop Culture Expert
This show has been on forever! And it's so great. When I was a freshman in college, my roommate and I have nothing in common except that we could binge watch this show together. I love Elliot and Olivias relationship throughout the seasons. Addicting.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?