Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Marie C.
Marie C.
Santa Cruz , CA
The episodes are always so sad :( It covers so many things that you don't even want to know are going on. All the actors do an amazing job of making their roles seem so real. I love Olivia Benson, she is my favorite. Scary how good these episodes are.
Kristin N.
Kristin N.
Frederick, MD
My favorite of the Law & Order shows. I love all of the characters both original and new that they continue to bring in, the writers do a great job of making everything real and convincing and the twists and turns that get thrown in keep you watching.
Genesis V.
Genesis V.
Central Islip, NY
ELIOTT STABLER THOOOOOO LOL. BUT REALLY I'VE BEEN WATCHING THIS SHOW FOR YEARS AND I LOVE IT. NOT GONNA LIE I MISS ELIOTT BUT OLIVIA HOLDS IT DOWN AND I LOVE HER FOR IT. KEEP THOSE JUICY EPISODES COME SVU. WHAT ELSE WOULD I WATCH ON THE WEEKENDS LOL!!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Coxsackie , Ny
I've been watching this show since I was a kid and i swear it never gets old. I mean the sheer length that its been on the air must be a testimony to its quality right? Every time I think I've seen every episode, another one pops out of the woodworks.
Curtis B.
Curtis B.
Sicklerville, NJ
The show follows a crime, usually adapted from current headlines, from two separate vantage points. The first half of the show concentrates on the investigation of the crime by the police, the second half follows the prosecution of the crime in court.
Laurisa A.
Laurisa A.
Davenport, WA
Mariska Hargitay is great! One of my favorite shows! No matter how many times I've seen it I always get excited for another. I enjoy the new seasons as much as I like the old. Highly recommend this show even though almost everyone already likes it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป.
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Anna, TX
This is one of those shows that I've pretty much watched to death, and I'll still leave it on in the background when I come across rerun marathons. Excellent acting, intriguing and timely plots, and of course Mariska Hargitay. Definitely worth a shot.
Valerie K.
Valerie K.
Ripon, WI
This show has been on forever! And it's so great. When I was a freshman in college, my roommate and I have nothing in common except that we could binge watch this show together. I love Elliot and Olivias relationship throughout the seasons. Addicting.
Leslie C.
Leslie C.
New Castle, PA
Sept. 26, 2016, 2:09 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Haha well amazing. I've never watched a show I got so hooked on so fast. The cast works amazingly well together. Also an emotional rollercoaster. Never thought I'd still be watching it but on rainy days I still find myself watching an episode or 30. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Shammyra T.
Shammyra T.
I really like this show, I see it every time I have a chance. Every time they solve a case it's amazing. I like the actors, I think Mariska Hargitay does an incredible job. I like criminal minds too. I always tell my friends to watch this show with me
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?