BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Curtis B.
Curtis B.
Sicklerville, NJ
The show follows a crime, usually adapted from current headlines, from two separate vantage points. The first half of the show concentrates on the investigation of the crime by the police, the second half follows the prosecution of the crime in court.
Greidys C.
Greidys C.
Miami, Florida
Great show, I definitely love the drama and Olivia, she knows how to balance motherhood and a career. It similiar to others show but the stories has other perspective. The actors are really good specially Barbas, I really recommend it, so... WATCH IT!
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Anna, TX
This is one of those shows that I've pretty much watched to death, and I'll still leave it on in the background when I come across rerun marathons. Excellent acting, intriguing and timely plots, and of course Mariska Hargitay. Definitely worth a shot.
Egla A.
Egla A.
Columbus, OH
I absolutely love this show. Elliot and Olivia are probably the reason why I keep watching it. I normally record the episodes, and like to watch them on my free time or I go online to watch them. I am obsessed because I can sit and watch it for hours.
Marie C.
Marie C.
Santa Cruz, CA
Pop Culture Expert
The episodes are always so sad :( It covers so many things that you don't even want to know are going on. All the actors do an amazing job of making their roles seem so real. I love Olivia Benson, she is my favorite. Scary how good these episodes are.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
My husband and I have been watching this show since season 1, we love when it's an all day marathon and just spend the day together trying to figure out who did what, we love Benson and deeply miss Stabbler. I haven't met a person who doesn't like SVU
Leah M.
Leah M.
Osceola, WI
This is my absolute favorite show of all time. The writing is great, the acting is great, the story line is great. There is never a dull moment while watching Law & Order SVU. This show is so inspiring and has truly changed my life. Watch. This. Show.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Pop Culture Expert
if you're into Mysteries and stuff like that I would highly recommend this show for you. it is highly addicting to watch you won't finish just one episode. I don't know if its a good or bad thing it keeps me up at night I just can't watch one episode.
Judith T.
Judith T.
Galena Park, TX
ALL time FAVORITE TV SHOW. I loved it when Oliva and Benson worked together
and was heart broken when he left the show. I know this is weird but I love the story lines
and how dedicated all the detectives get, makes you feel so intense about the show.
Jenny G.
Jenny G.
Ithaca, NY
This show is a classic. SVU is very fun to marathon as the plot is separate each episode. The characters are likable and well-known. I don't mind rewatching episodes. The theme song may be the best part. My boyfriend and I like to watch this together.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?