Add a Photo

By LAW & ORDER: SVU
#3 in TV
Photos (23)
It's a pretty good show but I am not a fan fan fan of this show I think criminal minds is pretty much the same as this except that criminal minds has more action better I thing in my opinion I won't really not recommended but is still a pretty good show
Christine S.
Christine S.
South Windsor, CT

Best show on television. I watch the marathons all the time. Great actors and like how it is based on real life events. Its a classic show that never goes out of style. I could watch it all day. I like all the Law and Order series, a definite must watch
Jaziel R.
Jaziel R.
Paragould, AR

I can't lay in my bed and watch this show non-stop. This is my go-to show. I love the actors and how they fight crime. It's truly amazing. I would definitely recommend this series to anyone. It's is action-filled and never seems to fail to entertain me.
Marilyn F.
Marilyn F.
Reno, NV

It's interesting how they solve the crimes. I like the characters, they include some of their personal lives so they seem more real life. The story lines are entertaining and exciting. It's better than most other similar shows as it is not so formulaic.
Mary E.
Mary E.
Las Vegas, NV

This is such an eye-opening series. It's a reminder that anything could happen to anybody at anytime. I think it's helped me become a more conscious person of my surroundings, and the situations I could potentially put myself in. I definitely recommend.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Eudora, KS

Olivia Benson is amazing. This show is on at any point in the day and on multiple channels. The drama that ensues has you hooked like no other show- hence it having so many seasons to watch! It's great because it's also on different platforms like Hulu.
Andrea K.
Andrea K.

One of my favorite shows of all time. I can literally watch this show for hours and not get bored. Olivia benson is goals! I love how heroic she is and she has a heart of gold. I can't wait for the new season to come on. I'm tired of watching reruns lol
Melanie P.
Melanie P.

I can watch this all day and night, I think I have before!! Stabler is my favorite, great acting, great story lines, I do not have a favorite as there are too many to choose from, the whole law and order family I watch and enjoy, but this is my favorite
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Savannah

I have watched thismshowmfrom the beginning. Olivia is my favorite. I was sad when Elliot left the show. I wish they would bring him back. If you like this show you would live criminal minds as well. Highly recommend. Waiting for the next season to air.
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Grand Ledge, MI

This show is almost a parody in itself, but it's an amazing weekly watch. You absolutely know what you're getting (with some surprises still). I will continue watching this as long as it's on. Also worth marathoning on cable -- great way to spend a day.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?