BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

Valerie K.
Valerie K.
Ripon, WI
Pop Culture Expert
This show has been on forever! And it's so great. When I was a freshman in college, my roommate and I have nothing in common except that we could binge watch this show together. I love Elliot and Olivias relationship throughout the seasons. Addicting.
Genesis V.
Genesis V.
Central Islip, NY
ELIOTT STABLER THOOOOOO LOL. BUT REALLY I'VE BEEN WATCHING THIS SHOW FOR YEARS AND I LOVE IT. NOT GONNA LIE I MISS ELIOTT BUT OLIVIA HOLDS IT DOWN AND I LOVE HER FOR IT. KEEP THOSE JUICY EPISODES COME SVU. WHAT ELSE WOULD I WATCH ON THE WEEKENDS LOL!!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Coxsackie , NY
Pop Culture Expert
I've been watching this show since I was a kid and i swear it never gets old. I mean the sheer length that its been on the air must be a testimony to its quality right? Every time I think I've seen every episode, another one pops out of the woodworks.
Curtis B.
Curtis B.
Sicklerville, NJ
The show follows a crime, usually adapted from current headlines, from two separate vantage points. The first half of the show concentrates on the investigation of the crime by the police, the second half follows the prosecution of the crime in court.
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
South Bend , IN
I love following the characters in this series and finding out the character's past and backstory. The suspense and mystery of the episodes are why I keep watching. Compared to other similar shows, the acting hasn't gotten "corny" and hopefully won't.
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Anna, TX
This is one of those shows that I've pretty much watched to death, and I'll still leave it on in the background when I come across rerun marathons. Excellent acting, intriguing and timely plots, and of course Mariska Hargitay. Definitely worth a shot.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Bronx, NY
All time favorite even wanted to become a detective after watching detective Bensen. Its such a great tvshow i have even heard they film in actual location in new york even my hometown the bronx! its definelty a must watch its heartfelt and thrilling.
Sara A.
Sara A.
Law & Order SVU is one of my favorite shows and has been about 10 years and always will be I love the different crime scenes and how they can take you into such detail and then bring you in suspense and you feel like your helping them solve the case!!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
My husband and I have been watching this show since season 1, we love when it's an all day marathon and just spend the day together trying to figure out who did what, we love Benson and deeply miss Stabbler. I haven't met a person who doesn't like SVU
Isabel H.
Isabel H.
Mine and my hubbys all time favorite show hands down. It keeps you on your toes. It is a must watch if you haven't seen it yet but fair warning you will get hooked and they run marathons all the time sometimes I don't realize 4 or 5 hours have passed.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?