Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Abby M.
Abby M.
florence, AL

Addicting. I love this show as it evolves! It keeps getting better and better. I guess it does have similarities to other shows but none are quite like this! The actors are amazing and I love Marissa! I recommend this for anyone wanting to binge watch!!
Kaylor D.
Kaylor D.
Evansville, IN

The best crime show out there is Law & Order: SVU. The 18th season is about to premiere and it has potential to be the best yet. No other crime show compares. The actors and actresses are mazing at their job and make it seem so real. It is a must watch.
Jaziel R.
Jaziel R.
Paragould, AR

I can't lay in my bed and watch this show non-stop. This is my go-to show. I love the actors and how they fight crime. It's truly amazing. I would definitely recommend this series to anyone. It's is action-filled and never seems to fail to entertain me.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Tucson, AZ

Okay, I don't know where to start here. It's a great show, don't get me wrong. BUT, it gets old really fast. I can only handle a few episodes at a time because honestly, I can't stand the lead actress. I'd honestly rather watch CSI Miami over this show.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.

I love SVU. It's the best of all Law and Order's. The characters are so lovable. Olivia Benson is complete goals, and I love Elliot. Cassidy is also another favorite. The actors are awesome and exceed what is expected of them. The storylines are great.
Chris P.
Chris P.
Richmond, VA

This show has been on forever and I could probably find it on TV 24 hours a day. This is the go to home sick binge for daytime syndicated TV. The actors that have been on the longest are the best, probably because I remember so much of their backstory.
This is a wonderful long running series, that touches on many topics (some controversial) but yet really speaks out. We have watched it since the beginning and were bummed when Elliot left the show, as well as Capt Cragen. Still lots of familiar faces!
Evelina L.
Evelina L.
Springfield, NJ

This show has been sitting on the edge of my chair every time I watch it. Benson makes the show so good and Ice -T is the reason I started watching this show. There is no show that is similar to this and I would definitely recommend watching this show.
Noelle B.
Noelle B.
Hartford, CT

I love this show, the cases never seem to bore me. I loved the relationship that Olivia and Elliot had, and I miss him being on the show. Although Elliot is gone, I still love the show, and I love that Olivia has become a mother. She is an inspiration.
JAMES M.
JAMES M.
Yonkers, NY

The show follows a crime, ususally adapted from current headlines, from two separate vantage points. The first half of the show concentrates on the investigation of the crime by the police, the second half follows the prosecution of the crime in court.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now