BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #9 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Samantha A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Law and Order Special Victums Unit is an amazing TV show. This show is inspired by the latest headlines, ethical or personal dilemmas in which people can relate. It's a great show to watch on your freetime. It is a must watch, I highly recommend it.
Julie M.
LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!! I have been watching it for many years and can never get enough! It is definitely a must-see for those who love crime and watching law related television shows. I cannot say enough good things about it and would recommend it!
Aleksandr G.
Noblesville, IN
I've been watching this show on and off for the last 12 years. The thing that keeps me coming back to SVU is the cast members and the engaging stories. It's a really easy show to pick up and follow since very few episodes have a real continuity. If you like crime dramas then Law & Order: SVU is a definite must-watch on the list.
Sara P.
Seattle, WA
How can you NOT love this show? The story lines are gripping (whether "ripped from the headlines" or no). Thankfully, there's always a good marathon on, which tends to steal away the better part of your day. You HAVE to watch this show!
Irene L.
I absolutely love this tv show. At first glance, I didn't think much of it, but it's filled with suspense, sometimes even thrilling. I have no favourite scene since every episode amazes me. I would most definitely recommend this to others.
Karli S.
Cincinnati , OH
Literally my favorite show. I've seen every episode and I can't get enough! Olivia Benson is goals, she's such a great character. I've been watching the Law and Order since I was a child but the Special Victims Unit is definitely the best.
Gail B.
Genoa, OH
My husband and I love watching this show before bed on netflix. it's more reali life than your typical crime shows and really it's just become part of our routine. We have watched from the very beginning and now follow the show! Try it!!
Jenna H.
Plainfield, IN
It's an incredible show. It really gets you into the show and tries to get you to figure out the case too! The characters are relatable, and it keeps you wanting more. It can be graphic at times, but it isn't anything too inappropriate!
Carmen I.
New York , NY
Best show ever since the first season it has a very good plot and always have you wanting to figure who did it you actually learn some law stuff with this show sad that some of the characters are no longer there but it still a good show
Stephanie L.
St Charles, IL
One of the all time best shows on television! Every episode is captivating and interesting. The characters are awesome and all of the acting is really great. In all of the seasons I have yet to get tired or bored of this show.. LOVE IT!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?