BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Leslie A.
Jersey City, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
While I don't watch this show consistently, If it's on I will totally watch it. It's a really great show, and you don't have to watch it from the beginning to appreciate it. I love when they do crossovers with Chicago PD and Chicago Fire.
Tanesha R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
THIS SHOW IS A CLASSIC. If you have never watched his show you need to smash just yourself on your neck right now. I love trying to solve the case myself. I recommend this show it's a must watch. Go watch it now, it's literally everywhere
Renita N.
This is one of the best shows on tv. It has been awesome since the first season. One of the first police related shows I've ever watched. They continue to make each episode better than the other. I would recommend this show to everyone.
Kendra W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
A show i love to watch when I'm bored...or sick. because there is some version of it on all the time and it's engaging but slightly calm. and once an episode is over, it's over. no waiting for the next episode to figure out what happened.
Lori L.
Burlington, NC
Jaw dropping, gut wrenching, hands down best series you would ever come across!! The actors and actresses are fantastic. The roles they take on seem to become them! I have watched this show for years, and will continue to watch for many more!
Jessi G.
Harrisonburg, VA
THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE SHOW OF. ALL. TIME. I like that there are so many episodes, I've been watching for years and still haven't seen them all. Christopher Meloni's acting is INSANE. My only wish is that he would be brought back :(.
Julie M.
LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!! I have been watching it for many years and can never get enough! It is definitely a must-see for those who love crime and watching law related television shows. I cannot say enough good things about it and would recommend it!
Jasmine N.
Great series to watch. Good story line and great actors that get into their characters. This show has something different that other shows do not have. You will not know who the bad person is till almost to the end. It keeps you guessing, which makes for a great show. If you haven't seen this then you need to watch at least one episode.
Megan R.
Portersville, PA
This is my favorite show ever. It keeps you on the edge of your seat and keeps you waiting to know what's coming next. The acting is fantastic, Olivia benson is fantastic. This show is an absolute must watch! I would recommend to everyone.
Gail B.
Genoa, OH
My husband and I love watching this show before bed on netflix. it's more reali life than your typical crime shows and really it's just become part of our routine. We have watched from the very beginning and now follow the show! Try it!!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?