Add a Photo

Photos (23)
NC E.
NC E.
Hildebran, NC

My mom was addicted to this show and I just started watching it as well. I love the different cases that they work on that are so believable. All of the actors are very good at what they do and I can't wait until more seasons are out so I can watch them.
Weena D.
Weena D.
Tulsa, OK

This show is so exciting and I love that it sometimes rips the storylines straight from the headlines of today. This show although it has been on for years still seems to remain current. I love it. T!he actors are great. I am a Law and Order fan for life
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Bristol, wi

I'm addicted to this show! Perfect for turning on repeat on Sundays while I'm cleaning or relaxing. Love that new seasons are relevant and inspired by current events, new technologies, etc. Olivia Benson is such a badass, it's hard not to love this show!
laray S.
laray S.
Dorchestr Ctr, MA

This is legit my favorite show i can watch this bad boy over and over marathons after marathons.
Its basically a unit that deals with specific (adult natured) crimes/women and children. It always keeps my attention and i love when they catch the suspect.
I have watched and rematched every episode and season. It is hard to pick a favorite scene. I love Finn, he is so down to earth in the show and in real life. It's not comparable to other tv shows that i have watched. I recommend that everyone watches SVU
Jordan  B.
Jordan B.
Filer, ID

The first few seasons are terrific, original cast and GOOD stories. Definitely watch from the beginning and go from there. I personally don't like the recent seasons, too politically correct . Overal great show if you want something on the serious side.
Blair P.
Blair P.
New Orleans, LA

Law and order never gets old! Even the old episodes that I have seen, I watch again. It's a classic show for me, and it's always on which is great! Love the cast, I feel like I know them lol. I absolutely suggest watching this show if you don't already.
Lee W.
Lee W.
Louisville, KY

SVU has been one of my favorites of the Law and Order franchise, but it does seem to be getting a little repetitive now that it has been on for over a decade. I think the actors do well, but can get annoying at times when trying to be the part too much.
K'henya O.
K'henya O.
Buffalo, NY

I absolutely love this show man. Lol. Its great. It's educational and its a lot of things going on in the show. My fav scene is all. I cant compare the show. The actors are good, My fav is Elliot. But overall its great. And i recommend everyone to watch
Lexus D.
Lexus D.

My favorite show ever!! If I'm not sleeping or reading I'm watching this show! great acting and it really keeps you on your toes wondering who's responsible for these crimes! You never know whats gonna happen next! Recommend this if you love mysteries!!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?