Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Karen B.
Karen B.
Cupertino, CA

My favorite show. I have seen every episode multiple times and I love how it is on several channels a few times a day. What is not to love about really dark drama to escape my everyday life. I used to work with domestic violence and somehow I find it calming
Diana P.
Diana P.

I have many years watching this series and I really love how cases develop and how resolve themselves really catches your attention from start to finish recommend see though other series of police it looks like they have a particular way of telling the cases
Taylor Z.
Taylor Z.
Kent, OH

This is one of the best, long running, series to date! Marissa Hargitay is such an amazing actress. I can't believe it's been on for as many seasons as it has but I hope it never ends. I love that they have new story lines all the time and it's never boring.
Germaine M.
Germaine M.

Great show, great storyline and cast. I have watched this show for years. The acting is great, not only with main cast members but extra as well. It is similar, but they are the lead show in their category. Yes, I encourage others to watch, it's a good show.
Codi Y.
Codi Y.
Salesville, OH

This is my all time favorite show. I've watched every season of it and I can't wait to keep watching it. It always keeps me on my toes, makes me cry and laugh. It is a must watch of the whole law and order series. And it just keeps getting better and better.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Corfu, NY

I absolutely love this show. I have been watching this show since I was a little girl and I can rewatch it over and over again without it getting old. I recommend this show to everyone. I also like that they're coming out with the new season! Keep it coming!
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
Uvalde, TX

I love this show, it is very very entertaining and engaging. I like how a lot of stuff and issues that are happening around us are put in the show and the different appearances by different actors it interesting too. I believe that this show is a must watch .
Erica K.
Erica K.
Livonia, NY

This is one of those shows that you don't have to watch in order to understand. I love that about this show because when there is nothing else on this is an entertaining option. The acting is good and sometime there are celebrity guests which is pretty neat.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.

One of my favorite TV shows! The topics they cover are horrifying, but it's captivating. Olivia Benson is such a great character. After Elliot leaves, the show does take a dip. However, it's still amazing. I have probably seen every episode. Worth the watch!
Caitlin T.
Caitlin T.
S Hamilton, MA

I love me some SVU... I've been watching this show since the very beginning. From Angsty Stabler to the days of Captain Olivia, I rarely miss an episode. Ice-T is probably one of my favorite parts of the show... I'm always bummed when he's not in an episode!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now