Add a Photo

By LAW & ORDER: SVU
#3 in TV
Photos (23)
This is a wonderful long running series, that touches on many topics (some controversial) but yet really speaks out. We have watched it since the beginning and were bummed when Elliot left the show, as well as Capt Cragen. Still lots of familiar faces!
Patty I.
Patty I.
Athens, GA
Sept. 29, 2016, 5:20 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Great show! I'm more of a fan of the older seasons, but I just haven't seen too many episodes of the new one. Stabler was a staple of the show, and I was sad to see him go. They cover all kinds of fascinating cases and topics, and the acting is superb.
Erin K.
Erin K.
A pint of Ice Cream, a face mask, and Law and Order: SVU playing in the background. This is my description of a perfect night. SVU is fantastic. It keeps attention with fast-moving plot lines and constant suspense. Mariska is a wonderful actress, too.
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
South Bend , IN
Sept. 27, 2016, 11:51 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love following the characters in this series and finding out the character's past and backstory. The suspense and mystery of the episodes are why I keep watching. Compared to other similar shows, the acting hasn't gotten "corny" and hopefully won't.
Leah M.
Leah M.
Osceola, WI
This is my absolute favorite show of all time. The writing is great, the acting is great, the story line is great. There is never a dull moment while watching Law & Order SVU. This show is so inspiring and has truly changed my life. Watch. This. Show.
Eliana M.
Eliana M.
Bronx, NY
This is my favorite show of all time. I have watched it for years and it never gets old to me. I want to be a lawyer and it just fascinates me. I re-watch episodes episodes for fun! I really hope they keep going because I would never get tired of it!!
Phyllis H.
Phyllis H.
We have been watching this from the time it started and continue to watch every week. We record it to make sure we don't miss an episode. Acting is superb. We like crossovers with Chicago PD and Chicago Fire. Yes this is a must watch show. We love it.
Dana P.
Dana P.
East Elmhurst, Ny
I will never ever get sick of this show! One of my all time favorites and Olivia benson is AWESOME! I love how a lot of the episodes are similar to current events. Definitely recommend this show and if anyone likes crime stuff this is the show for you
Sara A.
Sara A.
Sept. 25, 2016, 1:18 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Law & Order SVU is one of my favorite shows and has been about 10 years and always will be I love the different crime scenes and how they can take you into such detail and then bring you in suspense and you feel like your helping them solve the case!!
Nydia A.
Nydia A.
I love this show! It almost as good as criminal minds. The actors are great as well. It's made so realistically that you get lost in the show. It's also great for those people who like mystery shows . So yes I would recommend watching this show 100% !
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?