Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
  • Who is your favorite A.D.A? I persona...It's a tough pick between Barb... 37 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?It's unsettling at times 4 Answers
Photos (23)
Patty I.
Patty I.
Athens, GA
Great show! I'm more of a fan of the older seasons, but I just haven't seen too many episodes of the new one. Stabler was a staple of the show, and I was sad to see him go. They cover all kinds of fascinating cases and topics, and the acting is superb.
Eliana M.
Eliana M.
Bronx, NY
This is my favorite show of all time. I have watched it for years and it never gets old to me. I want to be a lawyer and it just fascinates me. I re-watch episodes episodes for fun! I really hope they keep going because I would never get tired of it!!
Caitlyn R.
Caitlyn R.
Batavia, IA
Great show! A ton of episodes so plenty to watch. I really enjoy this series and others like it. They are obviously doing something right since it's been on the air for so long. Stabler and Benson are a dynamic duo. I would recommend this to everyone!
Valerie K.
Valerie K.
Ripon, WI
This show has been on forever! And it's so great. When I was a freshman in college, my roommate and I have nothing in common except that we could binge watch this show together. I love Elliot and Olivias relationship throughout the seasons. Addicting.
Kate C.
Kate C.
What's not to like about SVU?!? It's been on nearly 20 seasons and it's still as good as when it started! Olivia Bensen is a queen and will always be a queen. She makes this show what it is. But I mean I wouldn't be sad if they brought back Stabler...
Jenny G.
Jenny G.
Brooklyn, NY
This show is a classic. SVU is very fun to marathon as the plot is separate each episode. The characters are likable and well-known. I don't mind rewatching episodes. The theme song may be the best part. My boyfriend and I like to watch this together.
Sara A.
Sara A.
Law & Order SVU is one of my favorite shows and has been about 10 years and always will be I love the different crime scenes and how they can take you into such detail and then bring you in suspense and you feel like your helping them solve the case!!
Alissah P.
Alissah P.
Omaha, NE
yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much v yes thank yes thank much
Agustina B.
Agustina B.
THIS IS MY FAVORITE SHOW IN THE WHOLE WORLD. Granted sometimes it gives me some pretty weird dreams but it is so good. Even after so many seasons, the plot keeps evolving and the story lines just keep getting better! I watch it with all of my friends.
Egla A.
Egla A.
Columbus, OH
I absolutely love this show. Elliot and Olivia are probably the reason why I keep watching it. I normally record the episodes, and like to watch them on my free time or I go online to watch them. I am obsessed because I can sit and watch it for hours.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?