BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #6 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Amy S.
Gibbon, MN
This is a show that my husband and I love to watch on a nightly basis. We love to watch the reruns and the new episodes. The show knows how to pull you in and get you interested in the characters and the action happening in the show.
Rachel N.
Pop Culture Expert
I love this show, I had to stop watching it since my job i making me travel a lot more and this show has made me paranoid and taught me travel lessons, ie. never stay on the bottom 3 stories of a hotel or near the stairs or elevator.
Karina C.
Union City, NJ
Pop Culture Expert
Who doesn't watch or know about this show? I think I was a teen when I started watching this and now I'm in my 30s. The dynamic of the main characters is what I feel has kept people tuning in, besides all of the story lines of course.
Allison B.
Tulsa, OK
This show is great but it makes me sad sometimes. It's not for the faint of heart, but it's still a great show. The acting is really good and the plot is always new. I would definitely recommend to anyone who enjoys murder mystery shows.
Ashley T.
Tempe, AZ
One of my favorite shows, even from day one. Olivia benson is for sure my spirit animal and at this point, so far into the show, I am really always rooting for her and her partners to help the victims get closure so they can move on.
danielle k.
Darien, IL
I am obsessed with this show! It is not really one to watch around young children though. This is a show that depicts a police unit that investigates horrible crimes. They do a great job at showing what goes on behind the scenes at a police station, and that it is not all cut throat like the other shows try to convince you.
Nancy C.
Pop Culture Expert
Law and order SVU is a great show to watch. I love Olivia, she is my favorite. The episodes are very realistic and can happen. I prefer SVU over the other law and order show. This is a must watch for anyone who likes interesting shows.
Amber B.
Zachary, LA
I rarely watch this show but it's great entertainment. I don't have a favorite scene. There a great actors with great acting skills. It's not very similar to other shows, but other shows do try to mimic it's dynamic. Don't sleep on this show.
Tori P.
I absolutely love this show. I even have one of my Twins hooked on it and now he wants to go into forensics to help out these type of cases!
I am not thrilled with some of the newer detectives, but that won't stop me from watching it!
Starla B.
Holdenville
I used to watch this show with my grandmother. It was my favorite thing to do when I was done with all my homework. It's a truly amazing show. It brings out a lot of emotions. I think if you've never seen it before you must watch it.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?