Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Grand Ledge, MI

This show is almost a parody in itself, but it's an amazing weekly watch. You absolutely know what you're getting (with some surprises still). I will continue watching this as long as it's on. Also worth marathoning on cable -- great way to spend a day.
Jordan  B.
Jordan B.
Filer, ID

The first few seasons are terrific, original cast and GOOD stories. Definitely watch from the beginning and go from there. I personally don't like the recent seasons, too politically correct . Overal great show if you want something on the serious side.
Mary E.
Mary E.
Las Vegas, NV

This is such an eye-opening series. It's a reminder that anything could happen to anybody at anytime. I think it's helped me become a more conscious person of my surroundings, and the situations I could potentially put myself in. I definitely recommend.
Emilie R.
Emilie R.

Great show! I love watching it whenever I can. The nice thing about this show is that I can watch any episode with no particular order because you don't really have to know what's going on. The show is super engaging and very realistic most of the time.
K'henya O.
K'henya O.
Buffalo, NY

I absolutely love this show man. Lol. Its great. It's educational and its a lot of things going on in the show. My fav scene is all. I cant compare the show. The actors are good, My fav is Elliot. But overall its great. And i recommend everyone to watch
Krista c.
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA

I don't know anyone that can NOT stop and watch this when they are flipping through the TV guide channels. Every episode keeps you on your toes. Mariska Hargitay is completely and utterly amazing in every way imaginable. She takes on the role perfectly!
Blair P.
Blair P.
New Orleans, LA

Law and order never gets old! Even the old episodes that I have seen, I watch again. It's a classic show for me, and it's always on which is great! Love the cast, I feel like I know them lol. I absolutely suggest watching this show if you don't already.
Sara P.
Sara P.

Wow! Who doesn't love Law & Order SVU? The show is never predictable and it's very easy to waste away a whole day watching it. The actors are great! I love that it streams on Netflix too! I can catch up on any episodes I miss. This show is a must watch!
Christine S.
Christine S.
South Windsor, CT

Best show on television. I watch the marathons all the time. Great actors and like how it is based on real life events. Its a classic show that never goes out of style. I could watch it all day. I like all the Law and Order series, a definite must watch
Ivanya B.
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL

I love this show! I have been watching this from the very first season. I love all the actors on the show and definately miss some. I cant pick a favourite becuase I love them all.I feel like all similar shows were based of svu. Definately a must watch!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now