Add a Photo

Photos (23)
keren a.
keren a.
Rayne, LA

I love Law and Order SVU. My fiance and I can go days of just watching them just because they have so many episodes. We enjoy watching it every time even if it is a rerun. They do have some great actors and i highly recommend you to start watching.
Molly S.
Molly S.
Pataskala, OH

I really like this show. It has interesting story lines. The acting is good. I have grown to really like the actors in this show. It is similar to other shows I watch, but It is still really good. When when episode is over, I cannot wait to see the next.
madison w.
madison w.
Madison, SD

I love Law & Order: SVU. Not only is this series full of suspense, great actors, and even better plots. It actually has a story line. You are involved with the detectives lives and have something other than suspense going on! Its a great series to watch.
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
East Chicago, IN

I would not think I would be so interested in a show like this but it captures my attention every time. The crime, mystery, and actors make the stories so interesting and realistic. I can never just watch one episode and I never get tired of watching it.
Leah C.
Leah C.
Tampa, FL

I think Law and Order is a classic thriller. Its clean, its smart and sophisticated. The acting and the writing is real and gritty without feeling too dismal. A great suspense is my favorite and Law & Order SVU brings it every time for me! Two thumbs up!
Tristan C.
Tristan C.

I enjoy the fact that this show has evolved a lot. If you're like me, you have to watch from the very beginning of where it all started. I personally don't think you can create an actual appreciation for the show unless you know the beginning to the end.
Breanna C.
Breanna C.
Novi, MI

Again I think this is an all time favorite for some people. I obviously enjoyed it and the fact that they take realistic scenarios and turn them into TV shows. Christopher Meloni and Mariska Hargitay are probably the best pairing I've seen in a long time
annikka a.
annikka a.
buckeye, AZ

Definitely my favorite TV series of all time. I watch this on a daily basis. All actors make everything seem so realistic and keep things exiting and interesting. I personally would not recommend watching for children, but 13+ in age seems more suitable.
Hanna A.
Hanna A.
Tarzana, CA

Its a great show it leave you in suspense the entire show rhroug what will be next what what will the place awesome caters really know what they are doing and simikar to mystery movies and lmn movies. I really like tnes TV shows and they are really great
NC E.
NC E.
Hildebran, NC

My mom was addicted to this show and I just started watching it as well. I love the different cases that they work on that are so believable. All of the actors are very good at what they do and I can't wait until more seasons are out so I can watch them.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?