BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Alicia C.
Columbus, OH
I watch this show all the time. I love the detectives that play on the show and I get sucked into binge watching this show and I'm okay with that. I love that I typically am surprised by the ending and I love the fact that the detectives don't give up.
Skyler R.
Coralville, IA
Best show ever!! I've been obsessed with this show for 7 years. The older seasons were the best because you didn't have to watch episodes in order for them to make sense. AMAZING actors and guest stars. If you haven't seen this show what are you doing.
Evelina L.
Springfield, NJ
This show has been sitting on the edge of my chair every time I watch it. Benson makes the show so good and Ice -T is the reason I started watching this show. There is no show that is similar to this and I would definitely recommend watching this show.
Chris P.
Richmond, VA
This show has been on forever and I could probably find it on TV 24 hours a day. This is the go to home sick binge for daytime syndicated TV. The actors that have been on the longest are the best, probably because I remember so much of their backstory.
This is a wonderful long running series, that touches on many topics (some controversial) but yet really speaks out. We have watched it since the beginning and were bummed when Elliot left the show, as well as Capt Cragen. Still lots of familiar faces!
Leslie C.
New Castle, PA
Haha well amazing. I've never watched a show I got so hooked on so fast. The cast works amazingly well together. Also an emotional rollercoaster. Never thought I'd still be watching it but on rainy days I still find myself watching an episode or 30. ūüėā
Greidys C.
Miami, Florida
Great show, I definitely love the drama and Olivia, she knows how to balance motherhood and a career. It similiar to others show but the stories has other perspective. The actors are really good specially Barbas, I really recommend it, so... WATCH IT!
Marie C.
Santa Cruz, CA
The episodes are always so sad :( It covers so many things that you don't even want to know are going on. All the actors do an amazing job of making their roles seem so real. I love Olivia Benson, she is my favorite. Scary how good these episodes are.
Valerie K.
Ripon, WI
This show has been on forever! And it's so great. When I was a freshman in college, my roommate and I have nothing in common except that we could binge watch this show together. I love Elliot and Olivias relationship throughout the seasons. Addicting.
Phyllis H.
We have been watching this from the time it started and continue to watch every week. We record it to make sure we don't miss an episode. Acting is superb. We like crossovers with Chicago PD and Chicago Fire. Yes this is a must watch show. We love it.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?