Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Melanie P.
Melanie P.

I can watch this all day and night, I think I have before!! Stabler is my favorite, great acting, great story lines, I do not have a favorite as there are too many to choose from, the whole law and order family I watch and enjoy, but this is my favorite
Lexus D.
Lexus D.

My favorite show ever!! If I'm not sleeping or reading I'm watching this show! great acting and it really keeps you on your toes wondering who's responsible for these crimes! You never know whats gonna happen next! Recommend this if you love mysteries!!!
Andrea K.
Andrea K.

One of my favorite shows of all time. I can literally watch this show for hours and not get bored. Olivia benson is goals! I love how heroic she is and she has a heart of gold. I can't wait for the new season to come on. I'm tired of watching reruns lol
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Eudora, KS

Olivia Benson is amazing. This show is on at any point in the day and on multiple channels. The drama that ensues has you hooked like no other show- hence it having so many seasons to watch! It's great because it's also on different platforms like Hulu.
Beverly L.
Beverly L.
Hallandale, FL

I'm not usually into criminal shows but this show somehow intertwined. Something just catches you and makes you want to watch more. I think I love it so much because these are real life situations where we can relate to it. It is such a must watch show.
Marisa K.
Marisa K.

A crime show that really digs into tough, controversial topics. I really like the main characters and how they portray the SVU system. The strong female lead, Olivia Benson, is a force to reckon with and really gets her job done, especially tough cases!
Abby M.
Abby M.
florence, AL

Addicting. I love this show as it evolves! It keeps getting better and better. I guess it does have similarities to other shows but none are quite like this! The actors are amazing and I love Marissa! I recommend this for anyone wanting to binge watch!!
Lee W.
Lee W.
Louisville, KY

SVU has been one of my favorites of the Law and Order franchise, but it does seem to be getting a little repetitive now that it has been on for over a decade. I think the actors do well, but can get annoying at times when trying to be the part too much.
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Grand Ledge, MI

This show is almost a parody in itself, but it's an amazing weekly watch. You absolutely know what you're getting (with some surprises still). I will continue watching this as long as it's on. Also worth marathoning on cable -- great way to spend a day.
Madison M.
Madison M.
Morgantown, WV

This is the best Law and Order. They show real life cases and try thief best to always choose the good side. The show isn't over realistic though and there are also some bad endings. Overall a wonderful show that brings light to a lot of tough subjects.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now