Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Maegan R.
Maegan R.
Brooklyn, NY

I CAN WATCH THIS ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT. I WILL LITERALLY WATCH NOTHING ELSE WHEN THERE'S A MARATHON. Talk about addiction. These actors/actresses are freaking awesome. To be completely honest, idk wth I'd do if the show were to be discontinued. I'd die. Idk!
Melanie D.
Melanie D.

This is a great show for people who love crime dramas like I do. It has been on TV forever and there is always something crazy happening on the show. I like the actors and the stories of each episode. This show still finds ways to keep viewers on their toes.
jaime r.
jaime r.
Land O Lakes, FL

This show is absolutely amazing. The suspense is what keeps me watching, along with the cast. The story lines are amazing as they tend to mimic what goes on in our world today. If I were to have a career in law enforcement I would want to be an SVU detective
megan C.
megan C.
Virginia Beach, VA

THIS SHOW IS LIFE!!! Every time this show comes on i am engulfed into the television. it is almost like the other law and orders but no one compares to olivia and stabler!!! these two have got to be my favorite in the series and EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH IT !!
Shelly C.
Shelly C.

Man I am totally addicted to this show!! The real life scenarios, the success of watching team work at its best, along with being a survivor myself...I cannot help but love this show and watching such great acting! Law & Order SVU is an absolute MUST WATCH!!
Ally K.
Ally K.

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! When an SVU marathon is on, I always have to watch! I love Olivia Bensons character and it's funny as you can always tell what season it is by her hairstyle! A television classic that I hope is around for many more seasons to come!!!!!
Stephenie W.
Stephenie W.
Durham, ME

I have watched every season of Law and Order SVU from the very beginning. It never gets old. They follow stories current to the headlines. The characters are so interesting and established. To have an original cast member on the show this long is outstanding
alexa r.
alexa r.

mi serie favorita, misterio, intriga y mucha acción los actores buenísimos en sus diferentes temporadas, los temas siempre distintos, supera por mucho ncis, la segunda temorada es la mejor, deberían sacar mas capítulos nuevos, somos fans todos en mi familia.
Kahdijah B.
Kahdijah B.

Love this show and I'm so excited for the new season. I could literally binge watch on old episodes all day long with out getting tired of it. The plot and story line are so realist. The actors and actresses are so serious you definitely forgot their acting.
Soraya T.
Soraya T.

I am in love with this series. Whenever I watch the episodes. I like the style or the CSI.Police investigation is a subject that I like. The actors are great and pass reality of the facts. The scene I like most is Olivia. watch on weekends or 2 times a week.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now