BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

Victoria H.
Victoria H.
I love SVU. It's the best of all Law and Order's. The characters are so lovable. Olivia Benson is complete goals, and I love Elliot. Cassidy is also another favorite. The actors are awesome and exceed what is expected of them. The storylines are great.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Temple hills, MD
I love crime shows and I used to watch this all the time. I would binge watch these episodes all the time. I don't really have any favorite scenes just cause i love it all. The actors do a great job and it seems so realistic. This is a must watch show.
This is a wonderful long running series, that touches on many topics (some controversial) but yet really speaks out. We have watched it since the beginning and were bummed when Elliot left the show, as well as Capt Cragen. Still lots of familiar faces!
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Summerville, SC
Pop Culture Expert
DUN DUN! We all know what that sound means!! This is such a great show!! The actors have been together for years and have an amazing chemistry on screen. The stories are always gripping and send you through an emotional roller coaster. Highly recommend
Abigail U.
Abigail U.
Lakewood, OH
This show is so addicting. I watch it almost every night before I go to bed. It is not for all people, but its something i find very interesting being a social worker. it has a lot to do with the police force and political issues which are interesting.
Gabby C.
Gabby C.
New Haven, CT
It is a very interesting show. it does get scary at times bc the things that happen in this show can happen in real life. the actor are really good and this is my favorite show out of all the crime investigator shows. and yes i recommend watching this.
Terri T.
Terri T.
Kent, WA
I love this show. The suspense has you guessing to the end. The actors are really professional and have me believing their part in the story. The plot is really different and interesting. When I can't watch, I record it because I don't want to miss it.
April K.
April K.
So, I'm giving this show 4 stars instead of 5 because I don't watch it much anymore. The reason being that it is freakin terrifying and I live in New York. Also, Ice T is pretty ridiculous and I'm not sure why he's on the show other than being a token.
JAMES M.
JAMES M.
Yonkers, NY
The show follows a crime, ususally adapted from current headlines, from two separate vantage points. The first half of the show concentrates on the investigation of the crime by the police, the second half follows the prosecution of the crime in court.
Kyleigh T.
Kyleigh T.
Clarksville, TN
Pop Culture Expert
This is a great show! I've watched it for years. It's always on TV so I always just click it and watch it. My whole family enjoys it. I love that there is normally a marathon of it going on. So when I'm sitting at home this is the show I like to watch.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?