BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Irene L.
I absolutely love this tv show. At first glance, I didn't think much of it, but it's filled with suspense, sometimes even thrilling. I have no favourite scene since every episode amazes me. I would most definitely recommend this to others.
Amanda F.
Asheboro, NC
This is my favorites show! i will watch the reruns over and over again. My favorite scene is when olivia get kidnapped. This show is similar to criminal minds, the acting in svn is amazing, seems real. this is a definite must watch show!!
Jo C.
Melbourne, FL
I don't know if very many people that do not watch this show. It's a hit for everyone it touches. They character all for their roles so well. You learn their stories and cases are even revisited. I have been watching this show since a little girl and would recommend it to any and everyone. Give it a look. You ain't be disappointed.
Gail B.
Genoa, OH
My husband and I love watching this show before bed on netflix. it's more reali life than your typical crime shows and really it's just become part of our routine. We have watched from the very beginning and now follow the show! Try it!!
Aleksandr G.
Noblesville, IN
I've been watching this show on and off for the last 12 years. The thing that keeps me coming back to SVU is the cast members and the engaging stories. It's a really easy show to pick up and follow since very few episodes have a real continuity. If you like crime dramas then Law & Order: SVU is a definite must-watch on the list.
Cayman S.
Hopkins, MN
My favorite show. There's so many seasons and episodes to choose from. My favorite characters are Olivia Benson and Elliott Stabler. I can't choose a favorite episode as I love them all. It's such an intense show and definitely worth watching.
Samantha A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Law and Order Special Victums Unit is an amazing TV show. This show is inspired by the latest headlines, ethical or personal dilemmas in which people can relate. It's a great show to watch on your freetime. It is a must watch, I highly recommend it.
sandra n.
Bowling Green, KY
Law and Order is one of my favorite TV series that I watch. Definitely good actors and actresses that keep you entertained. It is somewhat similiar to other series. No real favorite scene except for when they catch the killer or killers. Definitely must watch.
Kori B.
I enjoy the shows. I have been watching them for years; even if I've already seen the episode. Obviously it's a very serious show and the actors do a great job keeping a stern face. It's a must watch if you are into crime and investigation
Micha A.
Orlando, FL
Definitely a good show, a bit hard to watch while taking a bubble bath though. SVU has been around for awhile and has continuously drawn in viewers of all ages and great diversity. The show is action-packed, edge of your seat, and in your face. SVU stays relevant and that is what makes it an excellent show across the span of time.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?