Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Noelle B.
Noelle B.
Hartford, CT
I love this show, the cases never seem to bore me. I loved the relationship that Olivia and Elliot had, and I miss him being on the show. Although Elliot is gone, I still love the show, and I love that Olivia has become a mother. She is an inspiration.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
I love SVU. It's the best of all Law and Order's. The characters are so lovable. Olivia Benson is complete goals, and I love Elliot. Cassidy is also another favorite. The actors are awesome and exceed what is expected of them. The storylines are great.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Temple hills, MD
Sept. 24, 2016, 5:29 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love crime shows and I used to watch this all the time. I would binge watch these episodes all the time. I don't really have any favorite scenes just cause i love it all. The actors do a great job and it seems so realistic. This is a must watch show.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Medford , Or
Such Drama and Grossness and suspense! This show has been on for as long as I can remember and it just keeps getting better! I love following on the lives of the cast and watching what gross stuff they get yo uncover. Lots of fun and very entertaining.
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
summerville, sc
DUN DUN! We all know what that sound means!! This is such a great show!! The actors have been together for years and have an amazing chemistry on screen. The stories are always gripping and send you through an emotional roller coaster. Highly recommend
Abigail U.
Abigail U.
Lakewood, OH
This show is so addicting. I watch it almost every night before I go to bed. It is not for all people, but its something i find very interesting being a social worker. it has a lot to do with the police force and political issues which are interesting.
Evelina L.
Evelina L.
Springfield, NJ
Sept. 27, 2016, 8:11 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show has been sitting on the edge of my chair every time I watch it. Benson makes the show so good and Ice -T is the reason I started watching this show. There is no show that is similar to this and I would definitely recommend watching this show.
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Columbus, OH
I watch this show all the time. I love the detectives that play on the show and I get sucked into binge watching this show and I'm okay with that. I love that I typically am surprised by the ending and I love the fact that the detectives don't give up.
Chris P.
Chris P.
Richmond, VA
Sept. 28, 2016, 4:46 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show has been on forever and I could probably find it on TV 24 hours a day. This is the go to home sick binge for daytime syndicated TV. The actors that have been on the longest are the best, probably because I remember so much of their backstory.
Skyler R.
Skyler R.
Coralville, IA
Best show ever!! I've been obsessed with this show for 7 years. The older seasons were the best because you didn't have to watch episodes in order for them to make sense. AMAZING actors and guest stars. If you haven't seen this show what are you doing.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?