BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Columbus, OH
I watch this show all the time. I love the detectives that play on the show and I get sucked into binge watching this show and I'm okay with that. I love that I typically am surprised by the ending and I love the fact that the detectives don't give up.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Weslaco, TX
Omg I could go on and on about Law and order SVU! its my all time favorite show. if they were to cancel it I would die. lol of course not literally but I watch it everyday and will record every episode. full of drama and love the actors! best show ever
Evelina L.
Evelina L.
Springfield , NJ
This show has been sitting on the edge of my chair every time I watch it. Benson makes the show so good and Ice -T is the reason I started watching this show. There is no show that is similar to this and I would definitely recommend watching this show.
Krystina H.
Krystina H.
Oh how I love this show! 17 seasons and still going strong! If you've never seen it it's time to get yourself a Hulu account and binge watch it my dear! Fantastic writing and acting. That Mariska Hargitay, I could (and have) watch her act all day long.
Chris P.
Chris P.
Richmond, VA
This show has been on forever and I could probably find it on TV 24 hours a day. This is the go to home sick binge for daytime syndicated TV. The actors that have been on the longest are the best, probably because I remember so much of their backstory.
Christine C.
Christine C.
Charleston, WV
After all these years, I still love this show! I'm sure some plots get repeated, but the actors/actresses are all great so it never feels old. Mariska Hargitay is particularly amazing. I especially love complications of her role as sergeant and as mom.
Skyler R.
Skyler R.
Coralville, IA
Best show ever!! I've been obsessed with this show for 7 years. The older seasons were the best because you didn't have to watch episodes in order for them to make sense. AMAZING actors and guest stars. If you haven't seen this show what are you doing.
Noelle B.
Noelle B.
Hartford, CT
I love this show, the cases never seem to bore me. I loved the relationship that Olivia and Elliot had, and I miss him being on the show. Although Elliot is gone, I still love the show, and I love that Olivia has become a mother. She is an inspiration.
This is a wonderful long running series, that touches on many topics (some controversial) but yet really speaks out. We have watched it since the beginning and were bummed when Elliot left the show, as well as Capt Cragen. Still lots of familiar faces!
Skylar B.
Skylar B.
Baton Rouge, LA
Law & Order: SVU is my favorite series that the program has airing. It always leaves me on my toes. The actors are phenomenal and there are always marathons on for when I can't get enough of it. If you love series like Criminal Minds, you'll love this.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?