Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ashlyn P.
Ashlyn P.
Myrtle Beach, SC
My favorite TV show! Mariska Hargitay is amazing and I love all the other actors that have come and gone through the 17 seasons. They are phenomenal and make the show very relatable to the viewers. I tell everyone to watch this show, it's that awesome.
Terri T.
Terri T.
Kent, WA
I love this show. The suspense has you guessing to the end. The actors are really professional and have me believing their part in the story. The plot is really different and interesting. When I can't watch, I record it because I don't want to miss it.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Weslaco, TX
Omg I could go on and on about Law and order SVU! its my all time favorite show. if they were to cancel it I would die. lol of course not literally but I watch it everyday and will record every episode. full of drama and love the actors! best show ever
Gabby C.
Gabby C.
New Haven, CT
It is a very interesting show. it does get scary at times bc the things that happen in this show can happen in real life. the actor are really good and this is my favorite show out of all the crime investigator shows. and yes i recommend watching this.
Krystina H.
Krystina H.
Oh how I love this show! 17 seasons and still going strong! If you've never seen it it's time to get yourself a Hulu account and binge watch it my dear! Fantastic writing and acting. That Mariska Hargitay, I could (and have) watch her act all day long.
April K.
April K.
Sept. 25, 2016, 5:38 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
So, I'm giving this show 4 stars instead of 5 because I don't watch it much anymore. The reason being that it is freakin terrifying and I live in New York. Also, Ice T is pretty ridiculous and I'm not sure why he's on the show other than being a token.
Christine C.
Christine C.
Santa Barbara, CA
After all these years, I still love this show! I'm sure some plots get repeated, but the actors/actresses are all great so it never feels old. Mariska Hargitay is particularly amazing. I especially love complications of her role as sergeant and as mom.
JAMES M.
JAMES M.
Yonkers, NY
Sept. 26, 2016, 6:11 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
The show follows a crime, ususally adapted from current headlines, from two separate vantage points. The first half of the show concentrates on the investigation of the crime by the police, the second half follows the prosecution of the crime in court.
Noelle B.
Noelle B.
Hartford, CT
I love this show, the cases never seem to bore me. I loved the relationship that Olivia and Elliot had, and I miss him being on the show. Although Elliot is gone, I still love the show, and I love that Olivia has become a mother. She is an inspiration.
Kyleigh T.
Kyleigh T.
Clarksville, TN
This is a great show! I've watched it for years. It's always on TV so I always just click it and watch it. My whole family enjoys it. I love that there is normally a marathon of it going on. So when I'm sitting at home this is the show I like to watch.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?