BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Stephanie N.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Honestly the best crime show I've ever seen. Some episodes are obviously better than others, but the plot line always varies from hard to watch to gruesome, but it's always amazing. Even after some actors left, the show is still as great!
Trinity C.
Flint, MI
LIVING FOR THIS SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! my favorite show ever I love this show so much, it's the perfect mix of crime, drama, and a little romance subtly thrown in the mix, I try to watch this show everyday if I can. Definitely recommend 👍🏾😉.
April C.
Brownsville, PA
Who is freaking out for the new one!! Trust me when I say this is a show that you will never get bored with and I promise. Best out of all the law and orders! Even when they change characters it never got stale like other shows tend to.
Desiree A.
Middle Vlg, NY
I've been a fan of SVU since I was a child, it's a great show. Olivia and Stabler (not sure if I spelled his name correctly) were my favorite! Plus they usually run all day marathons so if you haven't watched it yet you can binge watch :)
Micha A.
Tallahassee, FL
Definitely a good show, a bit hard to watch while taking a bubble bath though. SVU has been around for awhile and has continuously drawn in viewers of all ages and great diversity. The show is action-packed, edge of your seat, and in your face. SVU stays relevant and that is what makes it an excellent show across the span of time.
Becca W.
Bardstown, KY
This television show is not very appropriate for young children because it's about sexual assault cases. This show will make you cry and laugh. It will keep you guessing as to who the perp is, and it will l eave you hooked. You'll tell yourself that you will only watch one episode, then you will end up watching an entire season.
Amanda E.
Saint Charles, MO
This show has been on forever and it is still good. I watch or record the new episodes, but I also will get sucked into watching hours of reruns. SVU touches on topics that are not brought up much on other shows. The actors are wonderful.
Taylor M.
Hartford, CT
This show is amazing!! My friends and I love watching this show. I loved this show so much when I was younger that I actually wanted to be a SVU detective. I still think about it sometimes but I don't think I would be able to handle it.
Daisy C.
Philadelphia , PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Law & Order: SVU has been such a staple TV show to watch for me for years. You don't have to necessarily have to watch it in order to get hooked on an episode. It's a great cop drama show that really gets you interested in the law and crime.
Maria I.
West Jordan, UT
My absolute favorite series to date! I can truly and honestly say that I have seen every single episode!! It keeps you guessing throughout and you can really feel what the characters are feeling. It's dramatic, emotional, and very well written.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?