Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Noushky F.
Noushky F.
Rosedale, NY

I love this show! Not too crazy about the past 5 seasons, the new characters are too problematic and it takes from the cases being the most important thing. Law & Order is like no other. I can watch the old seasons with a bottle of wine and not be bored.
Marie D.
Marie D.

All-time favorite binge-watching show. I was so sad when Netflix removed some of the earlier seasons. I can only watch them now then they happen to be on television. I still watch them on Netflix occasionally which is usually the best place to find them.
laray S.
laray S.
Dorchestr Ctr, MA

This is legit my favorite show i can watch this bad boy over and over marathons after marathons.
Its basically a unit that deals with specific (adult natured) crimes/women and children. It always keeps my attention and i love when they catch the suspect.
Elyse B.
Elyse B.
Abilene, TX

This show will always be my go-to late night pickme u p. I'm such a sucker for crime, investigative, and forensic shows, so I love the story scenes of law & order. It is definitely a good watch on a lazy/chill day, sweet Sunday afternoon. Go take a look.
I have been watching Law & Order: SVU since I was a little girl. If you love to watch shows like Forensic Files or Criminal Minds I recommend this show. The actors are fantastic and some of the episodes are so intense that they will leave you gobsmacked.
Tristan C.
Tristan C.

I enjoy the fact that this show has evolved a lot. If you're like me, you have to watch from the very beginning of where it all started. I personally don't think you can create an actual appreciation for the show unless you know the beginning to the end.
Hanna A.
Hanna A.
Tarzana, CA

Its a great show it leave you in suspense the entire show rhroug what will be next what what will the place awesome caters really know what they are doing and simikar to mystery movies and lmn movies. I really like tnes TV shows and they are really great
annikka a.
annikka a.
buckeye, AZ

Definitely my favorite TV series of all time. I watch this on a daily basis. All actors make everything seem so realistic and keep things exiting and interesting. I personally would not recommend watching for children, but 13+ in age seems more suitable.
Abby M.
Abby M.
florence, AL

Addicting. I love this show as it evolves! It keeps getting better and better. I guess it does have similarities to other shows but none are quite like this! The actors are amazing and I love Marissa! I recommend this for anyone wanting to binge watch!!
It's a pretty good show but I am not a fan fan fan of this show I think criminal minds is pretty much the same as this except that criminal minds has more action better I thing in my opinion I won't really not recommended but is still a pretty good show
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now