Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Shayne S.
Shayne S.
New Castle, DE

I love to watch Law and Order SVU. Their episodes are all different. Their actors are all amazing and play their role well. My favorite scene is when they catch the offenders of the crimes. Criminal minds is a similar show. I would highly recommend this show.
Nikita A.
Nikita A.
Johannesburg South Africa

Im not a huge TV watcher but I enjoy this serious. It is entertaining and I can watch episodes over and over again. I find the acting to be good and the stories are not too far fetched. I enjoy crime series and I like that this one follows through to the end.
Cassidy G.
Cassidy G.

Law and Order: SVU is one of the best shows on television. If you like crime shows, you will love L&O:SVU. The actors are wonderful. While I miss Christopher Meloni, I still enjoy watching the new episodes. I could binge watch this all day. It's a must watch!
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Effingham, SC

Love this show to pieces! It's amazing and they touch on some pretty serious topics! I love that it's still airing after so many seasons but that just shows how good it is! Not for children for sure though - use it as mommy time! I highly recommend this show.
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Forest Hills, NY

I have watched every single episode multiple times and they never get tiring. It is my go to series every time I am home. Acting is always great and believable story lines. They are always so exciting that you could watch them multiple times- would recommend.
Justina C.
Justina C.
Riverside, RI

My ABSOLUTE favorite show. So entertaining I can spend an entire day watching and never get bored. Although I have watched EVERY episode so far I am pleased to say they have came out with a new season channel 52 every Wednesday night. Definitely a MUST WATCH!
Amber H.
Amber H.
Mason, IL

This show is great because it can show you how the world can be out there. It isn't similar to to many other shows and all of the acting is good that I have seen I still have to watch the new season and see what is happening. Yes I would recommend this show.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.

Is a amazing serie for the all people! But a little rude for sensitive people in sexual sense, outside it has good players(How Danny Pino, Christopher Meloni, and more) and gives good message for girls with more caution when leaving, so i recommend it to see
Diana P.
Diana P.

I have many years watching this series and I really love how cases develop and how resolve themselves really catches your attention from start to finish recommend see though other series of police it looks like they have a particular way of telling the cases
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Kutztown, PA

Literally addicted. The acting is great, the story lines are great and diverse, and they are always surprising you with plot twists. There are other spin offs off of this show, but I prefer this one for sure. It is witty and smart and really makes you think.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now