Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Venice L.
Venice L.

This show has been on forever I love Olivia I feel like she is the greatest and most powerful woman character on tv I love watching her go higher up in the ranks in the department I love all the actors I recommend to everyone of all ages it's eye opening
Elyse B.
Elyse B.
Abilene, TX

This show will always be my go-to late night pickme u p. I'm such a sucker for crime, investigative, and forensic shows, so I love the story scenes of law & order. It is definitely a good watch on a lazy/chill day, sweet Sunday afternoon. Go take a look.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Ocala, FL

This is a very interesting show. It draws you in to each episode. It has really good actors with pretty good acting. It's very similar to Law & Order, which it's a spin off of. If you like Law & Order, then you'll love Law & Order : Special Victims Unit.
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
Jackson, MS

I have grown up watching this Tv show, by far the best law show yet!! SVU is the only one i like and benson and stabler (two of the main detectives) have a special place in my perception of law and order!! Most definitely recommend watching this TV show!
Tyiesha M.
Tyiesha M.
Tappahannock , Va

Ive been watching this show for years and i really really love this show! when my favorite detective left i was so angry. i recommend this show if you like shows like the csi, the following and other shows. but yeah i give this show five stars! go watch!
Marie D.
Marie D.

All-time favorite binge-watching show. I was so sad when Netflix removed some of the earlier seasons. I can only watch them now then they happen to be on television. I still watch them on Netflix occasionally which is usually the best place to find them.
Emily S.
Emily S.

Who doesn't love Law and Order SVU?! I didn't even know they made other Law and Orders. Olivia Benson is everything this life has to offer! Its real life events and its so brutal for being on tv. I just miss Detective Stabler but his replacements are ok.
I have been watching Law & Order: SVU since I was a little girl. If you love to watch shows like Forensic Files or Criminal Minds I recommend this show. The actors are fantastic and some of the episodes are so intense that they will leave you gobsmacked.
A j C.
A j C.
Paw Paw, MI

I LOVE THIS SHOW. IT HELPS ME TO UNDERSTAND HOW TO PROTECT MYSELF AGAINST THE BAD GUYS. HOW TO BE VERY AWARE OF THE SURROUNDINGS. WHERE BAD GUYS HIDE TO HURT YOU. HOW TO WALK WITH CONFIDENCE AND BECOME A VICTIM. WHAT TO USE AS A WEAPON AND HOW TO USE IT.
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Gilbertsville, Ky

This is a show that I've watched for years, Law & Order. I am fascinated by the criminal justice system and findings that one may come up with. If you are into law, criminal justice, or just finding out/guessing answers, this is a good one to start with.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?