BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Christine C.
Minneapolis, MN
After all these years, I still love this show! I'm sure some plots get repeated, but the actors/actresses are all great so it never feels old. Mariska Hargitay is particularly amazing. I especially love complications of her role as sergeant and as mom.
Terri T.
Kent, WA
I love this show. The suspense has you guessing to the end. The actors are really professional and have me believing their part in the story. The plot is really different and interesting. When I can't watch, I record it because I don't want to miss it.
Noelle B.
Hartford, CT
I love this show, the cases never seem to bore me. I loved the relationship that Olivia and Elliot had, and I miss him being on the show. Although Elliot is gone, I still love the show, and I love that Olivia has become a mother. She is an inspiration.
JAMES M.
Yonkers, NY
The show follows a crime, ususally adapted from current headlines, from two separate vantage points. The first half of the show concentrates on the investigation of the crime by the police, the second half follows the prosecution of the crime in court.
Skylar B.
Baton Rouge, LA
Law & Order: SVU is my favorite series that the program has airing. It always leaves me on my toes. The actors are phenomenal and there are always marathons on for when I can't get enough of it. If you love series like Criminal Minds, you'll love this.
Abigail U.
Lakewood, OH
This show is so addicting. I watch it almost every night before I go to bed. It is not for all people, but its something i find very interesting being a social worker. it has a lot to do with the police force and political issues which are interesting.
Elizabeth A.
Temple Hills, MD
I love crime shows and I used to watch this all the time. I would binge watch these episodes all the time. I don't really have any favorite scenes just cause i love it all. The actors do a great job and it seems so realistic. This is a must watch show.
Megan S.
Medford , OR
Such Drama and Grossness and suspense! This show has been on for as long as I can remember and it just keeps getting better! I love following on the lives of the cast and watching what gross stuff they get yo uncover. Lots of fun and very entertaining.
Bethany B.
Summerville, SC
Pop Culture Expert
DUN DUN! We all know what that sound means!! This is such a great show!! The actors have been together for years and have an amazing chemistry on screen. The stories are always gripping and send you through an emotional roller coaster. Highly recommend
Victoria H.
I love SVU. It's the best of all Law and Order's. The characters are so lovable. Olivia Benson is complete goals, and I love Elliot. Cassidy is also another favorite. The actors are awesome and exceed what is expected of them. The storylines are great.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?