Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Emily S.
Emily S.

Who doesn't love Law and Order SVU?! I didn't even know they made other Law and Orders. Olivia Benson is everything this life has to offer! Its real life events and its so brutal for being on tv. I just miss Detective Stabler but his replacements are ok.
I have been watching Law & Order: SVU since I was a little girl. If you love to watch shows like Forensic Files or Criminal Minds I recommend this show. The actors are fantastic and some of the episodes are so intense that they will leave you gobsmacked.
A j C.
A j C.
Paw Paw, MI

I LOVE THIS SHOW. IT HELPS ME TO UNDERSTAND HOW TO PROTECT MYSELF AGAINST THE BAD GUYS. HOW TO BE VERY AWARE OF THE SURROUNDINGS. WHERE BAD GUYS HIDE TO HURT YOU. HOW TO WALK WITH CONFIDENCE AND BECOME A VICTIM. WHAT TO USE AS A WEAPON AND HOW TO USE IT.
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Gilbertsville, Ky

This is a show that I've watched for years, Law & Order. I am fascinated by the criminal justice system and findings that one may come up with. If you are into law, criminal justice, or just finding out/guessing answers, this is a good one to start with.
laray S.
laray S.
Dorchestr Ctr, MA

This is legit my favorite show i can watch this bad boy over and over marathons after marathons.
Its basically a unit that deals with specific (adult natured) crimes/women and children. It always keeps my attention and i love when they catch the suspect.
Leah C.
Leah C.
Tampa, FL

I think Law and Order is a classic thriller. Its clean, its smart and sophisticated. The acting and the writing is real and gritty without feeling too dismal. A great suspense is my favorite and Law & Order SVU brings it every time for me! Two thumbs up!
Venice L.
Venice L.

This show has been on forever I love Olivia I feel like she is the greatest and most powerful woman character on tv I love watching her go higher up in the ranks in the department I love all the actors I recommend to everyone of all ages it's eye opening
NC E.
NC E.
Hildebran, NC

My mom was addicted to this show and I just started watching it as well. I love the different cases that they work on that are so believable. All of the actors are very good at what they do and I can't wait until more seasons are out so I can watch them.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Bristol, wi

I'm addicted to this show! Perfect for turning on repeat on Sundays while I'm cleaning or relaxing. Love that new seasons are relevant and inspired by current events, new technologies, etc. Olivia Benson is such a badass, it's hard not to love this show!
madison w.
madison w.
Madison, SD

I love Law & Order: SVU. Not only is this series full of suspense, great actors, and even better plots. It actually has a story line. You are involved with the detectives lives and have something other than suspense going on! Its a great series to watch.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now