Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Angela B.
Angela B.
New Brockton, AL

While I miss Stabler, Benson as an adoptive mom has been a nice change for the show. I really didn't think they would ever let her become a parent. Having the show tie in with Chicago P.D. (and even Chicago Fire) onoccassion is a fantastic change of pace.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Kalamazoo, MI

I love this show. One of my go tos! The cast grows every season, and I love watching that. It also seems like they never run out of episodes to create, and it always seems very in tune with the times. I am excited for the new season, this is a must watch!
darby d.
darby d.
Toccoa, GA

Law & Order: SVU is one of my absolute favorite shows on television and Netflix. The actors are amazing and the story plots keep me always glued to the screen. Very mesmerizing and I have gotten all of my friends addicted to watching the show! Must watch!
Tabitha R.
Tabitha R.
Tucson, AZ

Law and Order SVU addresses the issue of crimes in a way no other TV show seems to do. While addressing a serious issue you also get to get a look at the inside of the process law enforcement goes through when finding criminals and trying to convict them.
Scarlett L.
Scarlett L.
Tampa, FL

This is one of the old school TV shows that actually has substance to it. It's bad a** and has great characters make cameos all the time. I love it, i love watching the new and older episodes. When there's nothing to watch, there's always Law & Order: SVU
Susan B.
Susan B.
Charlottesvle, VA

I think everyone likes this show. It's fascinating and gruesome, and it keeps me coming back. The main characters are so like able even in this terrible area. It's important to recognize that these terrible crimes are so common and understand the victims.
Lexi G.
Lexi G.
N Ft Myers, FL

My husband and I watch the show all the time. We watch the re runs and the new episodes. We love the show so much that we will rewatch the reruns just because! Mariska is such a wonderful actress. Cant wait to see what the next new season brings! LOVE IT!
Gionna O.
Gionna O.
North Versailles, PA

I love this show. I have almost watched all of the'm. Now there is some that I do not watch because I do not like how it shows all the graphic and stuff. But I love waching it. It is very intertaning to watch. And I love intertwining things. But I love it
LIZETH V.
LIZETH V.
Edinburg, TX

Great actors, very good special effects, good and different dramas, you never get tired of it, I love action, and intrigue, this one offers that and much more, it is not boring because each episode is different, My husband and me love it and recommend it.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Kansas City, MO

Elliot and Olivia forever!! Let's be honest, after season 12 you can stop watching. But for seasons 1-12, enjoy. The drama, the suspense, and the one-liners from Elliot and Ice-T are well worth your watching time. Also, watch for Olivia's hair evolvement.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now