BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Tucson, AZ
Okay, I don't know where to start here. It's a great show, don't get me wrong. BUT, it gets old really fast. I can only handle a few episodes at a time because honestly, I can't stand the lead actress. I'd honestly rather watch CSI Miami over this show.
Abby M.
Abby M.
florence, AL
Addicting. I love this show as it evolves! It keeps getting better and better. I guess it does have similarities to other shows but none are quite like this! The actors are amazing and I love Marissa! I recommend this for anyone wanting to binge watch!!
Emilie R.
Emilie R.
Pop Culture Expert
Great show! I love watching it whenever I can. The nice thing about this show is that I can watch any episode with no particular order because you don't really have to know what's going on. The show is super engaging and very realistic most of the time.
stacey a.
stacey a.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Pop Culture Expert
I have watched this series since the first episode and will continue to watch it until its last. Which I hope never happens. The acting is superb. I have cried, laughed and gone through almost every emotion I have watching this series. I love this show.
Kaylor D.
Kaylor D.
Evansville, IN
The best crime show out there is Law & Order: SVU. The 18th season is about to premiere and it has potential to be the best yet. No other crime show compares. The actors and actresses are mazing at their job and make it seem so real. It is a must watch.
Marisa K.
Marisa K.
A crime show that really digs into tough, controversial topics. I really like the main characters and how they portray the SVU system. The strong female lead, Olivia Benson, is a force to reckon with and really gets her job done, especially tough cases!
Madison M.
Madison M.
Morgantown , WV
This is the best Law and Order. They show real life cases and try thief best to always choose the good side. The show isn't over realistic though and there are also some bad endings. Overall a wonderful show that brings light to a lot of tough subjects.
Ivanya B.
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
I love this show! I have been watching this from the very first season. I love all the actors on the show and definately miss some. I cant pick a favourite becuase I love them all.I feel like all similar shows were based of svu. Definately a must watch!
Chris P.
Chris P.
Richmond, VA
This show has been on forever and I could probably find it on TV 24 hours a day. This is the go to home sick binge for daytime syndicated TV. The actors that have been on the longest are the best, probably because I remember so much of their backstory.
Ashlyn P.
Ashlyn P.
Myrtle Beach , SC
My favorite TV show! Mariska Hargitay is amazing and I love all the other actors that have come and gone through the 17 seasons. They are phenomenal and make the show very relatable to the viewers. I tell everyone to watch this show, it's that awesome.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?