Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Tucson, AZ
Sept. 22, 2016, 6:13 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Okay, I don't know where to start here. It's a great show, don't get me wrong. BUT, it gets old really fast. I can only handle a few episodes at a time because honestly, I can't stand the lead actress. I'd honestly rather watch CSI Miami over this show.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Eudora, KS
Olivia Benson is amazing. This show is on at any point in the day and on multiple channels. The drama that ensues has you hooked like no other show- hence it having so many seasons to watch! It's great because it's also on different platforms like Hulu.
Emilie R.
Emilie R.
Great show! I love watching it whenever I can. The nice thing about this show is that I can watch any episode with no particular order because you don't really have to know what's going on. The show is super engaging and very realistic most of the time.
Pamela R.
Pamela R.
Danbury, CT
I barely watch television but when I do I always look forward to law and order! The cast is great. They are all great actors. It always gives me the suspense I'm looking for in these types of shows. Great entertainment. I've watched marathons for hours!
stacey a.
stacey a.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I have watched this series since the first episode and will continue to watch it until its last. Which I hope never happens. The acting is superb. I have cried, laughed and gone through almost every emotion I have watching this series. I love this show.
Kaylor D.
Kaylor D.
Evansville, IN
Sept. 21, 2016, 4:36 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
The best crime show out there is Law & Order: SVU. The 18th season is about to premiere and it has potential to be the best yet. No other crime show compares. The actors and actresses are mazing at their job and make it seem so real. It is a must watch.
Marisa K.
Marisa K.
A crime show that really digs into tough, controversial topics. I really like the main characters and how they portray the SVU system. The strong female lead, Olivia Benson, is a force to reckon with and really gets her job done, especially tough cases!
Madison M.
Madison M.
Morgantown , WV
This is the best Law and Order. They show real life cases and try thief best to always choose the good side. The show isn't over realistic though and there are also some bad endings. Overall a wonderful show that brings light to a lot of tough subjects.
Ivanya B.
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Oct. 1, 2016, 12:17 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this show! I have been watching this from the very first season. I love all the actors on the show and definately miss some. I cant pick a favourite becuase I love them all.I feel like all similar shows were based of svu. Definately a must watch!
Lindsay A.
Lindsay A.
Jacksonville, FL
I'm unhealthily obsessed with this show. I've been watching it on USA since I was a teenager and also now on Netflix. The actors are phenomenal and I love how they actually champion their causes outside of the show. It's incredibly heartwarming to see.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?