BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Marisa K.
A crime show that really digs into tough, controversial topics. I really like the main characters and how they portray the SVU system. The strong female lead, Olivia Benson, is a force to reckon with and really gets her job done, especially tough cases!
Madison M.
Morgantown , WV
This is the best Law and Order. They show real life cases and try thief best to always choose the good side. The show isn't over realistic though and there are also some bad endings. Overall a wonderful show that brings light to a lot of tough subjects.
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
I love this show! I have been watching this from the very first season. I love all the actors on the show and definately miss some. I cant pick a favourite becuase I love them all.I feel like all similar shows were based of svu. Definately a must watch!
Kyleigh T.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Pop Culture Expert
This is a great show! I've watched it for years. It's always on TV so I always just click it and watch it. My whole family enjoys it. I love that there is normally a marathon of it going on. So when I'm sitting at home this is the show I like to watch.
Ashlyn P.
Myrtle Beach , SC
My favorite TV show! Mariska Hargitay is amazing and I love all the other actors that have come and gone through the 17 seasons. They are phenomenal and make the show very relatable to the viewers. I tell everyone to watch this show, it's that awesome.
April K.
So, I'm giving this show 4 stars instead of 5 because I don't watch it much anymore. The reason being that it is freakin terrifying and I live in New York. Also, Ice T is pretty ridiculous and I'm not sure why he's on the show other than being a token.
Jessica B.
WESLACO, TX
Omg I could go on and on about Law and order SVU! its my all time favorite show. if they were to cancel it I would die. lol of course not literally but I watch it everyday and will record every episode. full of drama and love the actors! best show ever
Lindsay A.
Jacksonville, FL
I'm unhealthily obsessed with this show. I've been watching it on USA since I was a teenager and also now on Netflix. The actors are phenomenal and I love how they actually champion their causes outside of the show. It's incredibly heartwarming to see.
Krystina H.
Oh how I love this show! 17 seasons and still going strong! If you've never seen it it's time to get yourself a Hulu account and binge watch it my dear! Fantastic writing and acting. That Mariska Hargitay, I could (and have) watch her act all day long.
Gabby C.
New Haven, CT
It is a very interesting show. it does get scary at times bc the things that happen in this show can happen in real life. the actor are really good and this is my favorite show out of all the crime investigator shows. and yes i recommend watching this.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?