BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Beverly T.
Byesville, OH
Best cop series ever !! I love Lil ! The actors are amazing. The shows are suspenseful till the end, they always keep me guessing ! Favorite scene would be when Lil beat the man up that kidnapped her !! Everyone I know already watches this !! I heard they were thinking of not renewing Lil because she was aging,, I hope this is not true.
Megan C.
Crossett, AR
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Awesome show! Keeps me on the edge of my seat trying to determine who is guilty before the show tells you. Many real life scenarios as well. I not only love the story plots but also all the actors and actresses that play in the show as well.
Tammy H.
Bradenton, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This TV show has been on so long it is a long time watched show. It deals with so many real to life stories that our police officers deal with each day and work tirelessly to solve. This show is entertaining, but can also pull at your heart.
Tree H.
Council Bluffs, IA
I love Law & Order SVU. I love watching them hunt down the culprit. Chassing down the bad guys that hurt little kids.I really don't have a favorite scene because I think their all great. Stabbler, Tutola, Bensen, Munch, their all great actors.
Karly H.
Nashville , TN
One of my my favorite shows, hands down. I love that they have so many season with so many episodes. I binge watch multiple episodes every week, regardless if I'm working or not.

If you like police based/crime shows, this will not disappoint.
Christine P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Love this show. Mariska Hagarty is amazing as Benson and the show really is one that I love for its understanding of law and order and how it treats the characters throughout and they face real situations, even if "ripped from the headlines" episodes exist.
Rachel V.
This is defiantly a must watch show. There is so mush drama, action, and the sense of relief and accomplishment when the special victims unit detectives and officers solve a case. There is also a side that shows the romantic lives and emotions of the characters which is cool too.
Shay Y.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Love this show!!! Favorite character is Bensent. It's smilie to criminal minds and ncis. They should have kept stabler on their tho. Don't have a favorite scene all episodes are good. If your into law enforcement this is a good show to watch
Jessi G.
Harrisonburg, VA
THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE SHOW OF. ALL. TIME. I like that there are so many episodes, I've been watching for years and still haven't seen them all. Christopher Meloni's acting is INSANE. My only wish is that he would be brought back :(.
Marissa S.
Belleville, IL
LOVE this show!! Its a show that I can watch when I get home at night, but I don't necessarily have to watch all of the episodes to know what is going on. Great acting. I love that they're always making new episodes because they don't seem too outdated.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?