Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Norma H.
Norma H.

Law & Order SUV I adore this show I watch it every Saturday because it plays all day long. I generally love the beginning when they are on the crime scene the actors are wonderful and passionate. It is similar to Law & Order Criminal Intent it is a must watch
ha m.
ha m.

This is a show i binge on from my earliest years in highschool into my adult life. It is so real, it portrays every day life situations. Mariska Hartigay is excellent as her portrayal of Det. Olivia Benson. I so love her. I would definitely recommend watching
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
San Diego, CA

I can literally watch this everyday! I seriously do! I don't think I have ever missed an episode.. stabler needs to come back 😢 however this show never gets old! I just love everything about this show it def keeps you on your toes trying to guess who did it 🤔
Jenny E.
Jenny E.

It's a good crime solving show and I love that it takes place in New York. Many of the cases are either relatable directly to me or someone I know and it teaches a lesson. I like the actors and also has a very engaging plot that keeps you guessing every time.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
West Babylon, NY

This is my favorite version of Law and Order. They touch on the harder aspects of crime in our current social climate. Olivia Benson is the character most women wish they were. If you enjoy a hard drama, with a criminal justice side, this is the show for you!
Chere L.
Chere L.
Rockford, IL

this is my go to show i love everything about it, it feels as if these are real crimes that i am watching its sad and disappointing at times but what show isnt, it shows that not all the time you win which is great and makes it even better to watch. i love it
Kayli J.
Kayli J.
Chattanooga, TN

This is my absolute favorite show to binge watch! I don't think I could ever get tired of it honestly. The character dynamics are just insanely good. Each show has it's own story line, and they are so intense that you just can't look away. It IS a must watch!
Normel S.
Normel S.
Valley Stream, NY

This show is full of suspense, excitement and drama. I can't think of a show that is comparable to it. The actors are great and very much believable. The actors truly connect to their characters. It's definitely a must watch if you are into drama and mystery.
Liz S.
Liz S.
Elgin, SC

This show is such an escape from reality. I can escape into the world of SVU and help solve crimes with the help of the law and order team. This show is unlike other shows out there because they show true compassion and I love how realistic the scenarios are!
Shayne S.
Shayne S.
New Castle, DE

I love to watch Law and Order SVU. Their episodes are all different. Their actors are all amazing and play their role well. My favorite scene is when they catch the offenders of the crimes. Criminal minds is a similar show. I would highly recommend this show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now