Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jaziel R.
Jaziel R.
Paragould, AR
I can't lay in my bed and watch this show non-stop. This is my go-to show. I love the actors and how they fight crime. It's truly amazing. I would definitely recommend this series to anyone. It's is action-filled and never seems to fail to entertain me.
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Grand Ledge, MI
This show is almost a parody in itself, but it's an amazing weekly watch. You absolutely know what you're getting (with some surprises still). I will continue watching this as long as it's on. Also worth marathoning on cable -- great way to spend a day.
Andrea K.
Andrea K.
One of my favorite shows of all time. I can literally watch this show for hours and not get bored. Olivia benson is goals! I love how heroic she is and she has a heart of gold. I can't wait for the new season to come on. I'm tired of watching reruns lol
Lexus D.
Lexus D.
My favorite show ever!! If I'm not sleeping or reading I'm watching this show! great acting and it really keeps you on your toes wondering who's responsible for these crimes! You never know whats gonna happen next! Recommend this if you love mysteries!!!
K'henya O.
K'henya O.
Buffalo, NY
I absolutely love this show man. Lol. Its great. It's educational and its a lot of things going on in the show. My fav scene is all. I cant compare the show. The actors are good, My fav is Elliot. But overall its great. And i recommend everyone to watch
Jordan  B.
Jordan B.
Filer, ID
The first few seasons are terrific, original cast and GOOD stories. Definitely watch from the beginning and go from there. I personally don't like the recent seasons, too politically correct . Overal great show if you want something on the serious side.
It's a pretty good show but I am not a fan fan fan of this show I think criminal minds is pretty much the same as this except that criminal minds has more action better I thing in my opinion I won't really not recommended but is still a pretty good show
Marilyn F.
Marilyn F.
Reno, NV
It's interesting how they solve the crimes. I like the characters, they include some of their personal lives so they seem more real life. The story lines are entertaining and exciting. It's better than most other similar shows as it is not so formulaic.
Mary E.
Mary E.
Las Vegas, NV
This is such an eye-opening series. It's a reminder that anything could happen to anybody at anytime. I think it's helped me become a more conscious person of my surroundings, and the situations I could potentially put myself in. I definitely recommend.
Lee W.
Lee W.
Louisville, KY
SVU has been one of my favorites of the Law and Order franchise, but it does seem to be getting a little repetitive now that it has been on for over a decade. I think the actors do well, but can get annoying at times when trying to be the part too much.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?