Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
kaylin p.
kaylin p.

This is a MUST-WATCH! Every episode will have you at the edge of your seat. The scenarios will make you take reality into consideration, you might even forget that its just a show. The main characters are great actors who have good chemistry with one another.
Jessie P.
Jessie P.
Dunstable, MA

I have watched this show for as long as I can remember which probably wasn't a great idea as a small child but this has always been a favorite in my house! very heavy subject matter but it is executed perfectly. Would recommend as long as it is not triggering
karla s.
karla s.
Miami, Florida

I love the plot of this series WORK IN THE LEGAL DEPARTMENT OF MY COMPANY FOR WHAT I IDENTIFY WITH SOME SITUATIONS AND SOME CHARACTERS PRESENTED IN IT, THE TRUTH I LOVE THE NEW SEASON, OLD SEASONS, THE SPECIAL VICTIMS, ALL!of course I recommend you always see
Destini C.
Destini C.

This show has so many different stories and it is always changing. I really love this show and it has been around for so long and always has shows that reflect cases in the media and shed light on things that may not have been. I really really love this show.
Kaitlyn E.
Kaitlyn E.
Buffalo, NY

This is my favorite show. The series has come really far since the beginning, and I enjoy the fact that you do not have to watch episodes in order, because there is little underlying plot. The show is fast paced and has just enough thrill to keep me watching.
Lexis W.
Lexis W.
Bay City, MI

This is one of my all time favorite shows! It has the suspense I look for and the type of thing i am interested in. I am a criminal justice and political science double major so I like that i can critique whats not right in the show as well as be entertained.
ha m.
ha m.

This is a show i binge on from my earliest years in highschool into my adult life. It is so real, it portrays every day life situations. Mariska Hartigay is excellent as her portrayal of Det. Olivia Benson. I so love her. I would definitely recommend watching
Norma H.
Norma H.

Law & Order SUV I adore this show I watch it every Saturday because it plays all day long. I generally love the beginning when they are on the crime scene the actors are wonderful and passionate. It is similar to Law & Order Criminal Intent it is a must watch
Bibi A.
Bibi A.
Sunnyvale, CA

This is a classic crime show that might have influenced all others after it, but sometimes I just can't get past how cheesy it is. I highly prefer criminal minds - the cases are way more interesting and cast is better. Watch when its on but don't seek it out.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
San Diego, CA

I can literally watch this everyday! I seriously do! I don't think I have ever missed an episode.. stabler needs to come back 😢 however this show never gets old! I just love everything about this show it def keeps you on your toes trying to guess who did it 🤔
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now