BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Madison M.
Morgantown , WV
This is the best Law and Order. They show real life cases and try thief best to always choose the good side. The show isn't over realistic though and there are also some bad endings. Overall a wonderful show that brings light to a lot of tough subjects.
Lola S.
Cutler Bay, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Omg where do I start?!?!?! Mariska I looove you!!!! I'm not sure what it is about this show but I am obsessed. I always get in a great mood when it's on and it never fails to get me fully enthralled. This is my ultimate favorite series ever!!!!!
Misty M.
Bangor, ME
This show is bittersweet for me because I was raped at 12 years old and was molested by an uncle when I was 2 years old, but I like how they catch the person and put them away. How they are compassionate to the person it happened to, how they stand by them and how they try to get them help to overcome the tragedy they were put through.
Jenna H.
Parma, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show is another one to get you hooked. I am out here is real life saying things about the law and people look like how do you know that. Law and order boo. My mom and I watch this show together. I encourage you to get into it. It's great. 😊
Tree H.
Council Bluffs, IA
I love Law & Order SVU. I love watching them hunt down the culprit. Chassing down the bad guys that hurt little kids.I really don't have a favorite scene because I think their all great. Stabbler, Tutola, Bensen, Munch, their all great actors.
Beverly T.
Byesville, OH
Best cop series ever !! I love Lil ! The actors are amazing. The shows are suspenseful till the end, they always keep me guessing ! Favorite scene would be when Lil beat the man up that kidnapped her !! Everyone I know already watches this !! I heard they were thinking of not renewing Lil because she was aging,, I hope this is not true.
Rachel V.
This is defiantly a must watch show. There is so mush drama, action, and the sense of relief and accomplishment when the special victims unit detectives and officers solve a case. There is also a side that shows the romantic lives and emotions of the characters which is cool too.
Adrienne J.
Washington, DC
I have watched this show since day one. It's one of my all-time favorites, and I'm so happy it's stayed on the air for so long. I love Mariska Hargitay, and could never imagine her as anyone but Olivia Benson. Never take this show off the air!
Allison S.
Baltimore, MD
This has been one of my go-to shows for years now. I've re-watched the entire series several times now and always enjoy the episodes. olivia, Elliot, Munch, Fynn, and Capt. Kragen were the absolute best cast so far and have great chemistry.
Jessica Y.
Sheppard Afb, TX
This show has stood the test and of time and there's a reason for that... It's a good show! Period! If you like shows that depict real life scenarios then you will like this show. No one is baring a ton of skin to make people watch it either!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?