BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #9 in TV

• Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Amanda C.
North Judson, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is enthralling! I love that each story they write
is practically "ripped from the headlines." I don't have
a specific favorite scene, they are all great. Mariska Hargitay is
absolutely fantastic to watch! This show is a must watch!
Adrienne J.
Washington, DC
I have watched this show since day one. It's one of my all-time favorites, and I'm so happy it's stayed on the air for so long. I love Mariska Hargitay, and could never imagine her as anyone but Olivia Benson. Never take this show off the air!
Beverly T.
Byesville, OH
Best cop series ever !! I love Lil ! The actors are amazing. The shows are suspenseful till the end, they always keep me guessing ! Favorite scene would be when Lil beat the man up that kidnapped her !! Everyone I know already watches this !! I heard they were thinking of not renewing Lil because she was aging,, I hope this is not true.
Madison M.
Morgantown , WV
This is the best Law and Order. They show real life cases and try thief best to always choose the good side. The show isn't over realistic though and there are also some bad endings. Overall a wonderful show that brings light to a lot of tough subjects.
Dana H.
Taylor, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of my all time favorite shows! I enjoy watching this version of Law & Order because the characters on the show are empathetic to the victims that are displayed. They also keep me guessing and on the edge of my seat from start to finish!
A L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
LOVE Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. Law & Order: Special Victims Unit is the best most intriguing show and I love watching Law & Order: Special Victims Unit old episodes. Everyone should watch some Law & Order: Special Victims Unit!!!!!
Karly H.
Nashville , TN
One of my my favorite shows, hands down. I love that they have so many season with so many episodes. I binge watch multiple episodes every week, regardless if I'm working or not.

If you like police based/crime shows, this will not disappoint.
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
Love this show and it's series. Always great material from real life instances with many great actors bringing it to life. love the whole law and order series and have for years. CSI was my go to as well but this one has stood the test of time.
Nicole S.
Milford, CT
One of my favorite shows on TV. It has stood the test of time with relevant stories and fascinating, well written, complex characters. I was sad to see Christopher Meloni leave the show. Loved the chemistry between him and Mariska Hargatay.
Alyssa B.
Everyone loves a great law and order marathon. I've watched the show so much my whole family loves it. Although Elliot is no longer on the show, they have maintained a great story line. I would recommend binge watching on USA or Netflix
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?