Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Abby M.
Abby M.
florence, AL
Addicting. I love this show as it evolves! It keeps getting better and better. I guess it does have similarities to other shows but none are quite like this! The actors are amazing and I love Marissa! I recommend this for anyone wanting to binge watch!!
It's a pretty good show but I am not a fan fan fan of this show I think criminal minds is pretty much the same as this except that criminal minds has more action better I thing in my opinion I won't really not recommended but is still a pretty good show
Ivanya B.
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
I love this show! I have been watching this from the very first season. I love all the actors on the show and definately miss some. I cant pick a favourite becuase I love them all.I feel like all similar shows were based of svu. Definately a must watch!
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Eudora, KS
Pop Culture Expert
Olivia Benson is amazing. This show is on at any point in the day and on multiple channels. The drama that ensues has you hooked like no other show- hence it having so many seasons to watch! It's great because it's also on different platforms like Hulu.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Savannah
I have watched thismshowmfrom the beginning. Olivia is my favorite. I was sad when Elliot left the show. I wish they would bring him back. If you like this show you would live criminal minds as well. Highly recommend. Waiting for the next season to air.
Madison M.
Madison M.
Morgantown , WV
This is the best Law and Order. They show real life cases and try thief best to always choose the good side. The show isn't over realistic though and there are also some bad endings. Overall a wonderful show that brings light to a lot of tough subjects.
Marisa K.
Marisa K.
A crime show that really digs into tough, controversial topics. I really like the main characters and how they portray the SVU system. The strong female lead, Olivia Benson, is a force to reckon with and really gets her job done, especially tough cases!
Marilyn F.
Marilyn F.
Reno, NV
It's interesting how they solve the crimes. I like the characters, they include some of their personal lives so they seem more real life. The story lines are entertaining and exciting. It's better than most other similar shows as it is not so formulaic.
Jordan  B.
Jordan B.
Filer, ID
Pop Culture Expert
The first few seasons are terrific, original cast and GOOD stories. Definitely watch from the beginning and go from there. I personally don't like the recent seasons, too politically correct . Overal great show if you want something on the serious side.
Pamela R.
Pamela R.
Danbury, CT
I barely watch television but when I do I always look forward to law and order! The cast is great. They are all great actors. It always gives me the suspense I'm looking for in these types of shows. Great entertainment. I've watched marathons for hours!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?