Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Reese R.
Reese R.
Belvidere, IL

One of my favorite shows since I was a little girl in grade school. It is similar to the other Law & Order. Not to anything else though. I love all the drama and chasing around that they do. Great actors! This show is a must watch no doubt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lucy M.
Lucy M.

Have been watching this show since i was a freshman in high school that is about 12 yrs i love it, it is great show that shows real life situations of life, that cast is the best there has been many changes in characters but everyone knew is always great.
Lexi G.
Lexi G.
N Ft Myers, FL

My husband and I watch the show all the time. We watch the re runs and the new episodes. We love the show so much that we will rewatch the reruns just because! Mariska is such a wonderful actress. Cant wait to see what the next new season brings! LOVE IT!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Ocala, FL

This is a very interesting show. It draws you in to each episode. It has really good actors with pretty good acting. It's very similar to Law & Order, which it's a spin off of. If you like Law & Order, then you'll love Law & Order : Special Victims Unit.
Tristan C.
Tristan C.

I enjoy the fact that this show has evolved a lot. If you're like me, you have to watch from the very beginning of where it all started. I personally don't think you can create an actual appreciation for the show unless you know the beginning to the end.
Tyiesha M.
Tyiesha M.
Tappahannock , Va

Ive been watching this show for years and i really really love this show! when my favorite detective left i was so angry. i recommend this show if you like shows like the csi, the following and other shows. but yeah i give this show five stars! go watch!
annikka a.
annikka a.
buckeye, AZ

Definitely my favorite TV series of all time. I watch this on a daily basis. All actors make everything seem so realistic and keep things exiting and interesting. I personally would not recommend watching for children, but 13+ in age seems more suitable.
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
East Chicago, IN

I would not think I would be so interested in a show like this but it captures my attention every time. The crime, mystery, and actors make the stories so interesting and realistic. I can never just watch one episode and I never get tired of watching it.
Elyse B.
Elyse B.
Abilene, TX

This show will always be my go-to late night pickme u p. I'm such a sucker for crime, investigative, and forensic shows, so I love the story scenes of law & order. It is definitely a good watch on a lazy/chill day, sweet Sunday afternoon. Go take a look.
Emily S.
Emily S.

Who doesn't love Law and Order SVU?! I didn't even know they made other Law and Orders. Olivia Benson is everything this life has to offer! Its real life events and its so brutal for being on tv. I just miss Detective Stabler but his replacements are ok.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now