Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Kathy P.
Kathy P.

I've been watching this show for as long as I can remember. Don't always get a chance to watch live, but I catch marathons all the time on USA. Olivia Benson is the type of strong, powerful, and complex characters that more shows should aspire to include.
Tabitha R.
Tabitha R.
Tucson, AZ

Law and Order SVU addresses the issue of crimes in a way no other TV show seems to do. While addressing a serious issue you also get to get a look at the inside of the process law enforcement goes through when finding criminals and trying to convict them.
LIZETH V.
LIZETH V.
Edinburg, TX

Great actors, very good special effects, good and different dramas, you never get tired of it, I love action, and intrigue, this one offers that and much more, it is not boring because each episode is different, My husband and me love it and recommend it.
Susan B.
Susan B.
Charlottesvle, VA

I think everyone likes this show. It's fascinating and gruesome, and it keeps me coming back. The main characters are so like able even in this terrible area. It's important to recognize that these terrible crimes are so common and understand the victims.
Pratima W.
Pratima W.
Brooklyn, NY

Best show everrrr. I absolutely love this show and I truly never get tired of it. Because of this show I find myself watching someone similar shows such as Quantico, Graceland (discontinued). I would highly recommend giving this show a go and watching it.
Gionna O.
Gionna O.
North Versailles, PA

I love this show. I have almost watched all of the'm. Now there is some that I do not watch because I do not like how it shows all the graphic and stuff. But I love waching it. It is very intertaning to watch. And I love intertwining things. But I love it
Tina H.
Tina H.
La Farge, WI

Love, love, love this show. It keeps me glued to the television. The suspense and drama in the plot really keep us thinking. Great actors and storylines. We even watch reruns and still love it. One of our all time favorites. Would recommend it to everyone
Angela B.
Angela B.
New Brockton, AL

While I miss Stabler, Benson as an adoptive mom has been a nice change for the show. I really didn't think they would ever let her become a parent. Having the show tie in with Chicago P.D. (and even Chicago Fire) onoccassion is a fantastic change of pace.
Mindy J.
Mindy J.
Aberdeen, SD

This was the first crime show I started watching, and now I just can't get enough. I love the actors and they do a very good job. I like that every episode is different, and the mystery behind them. If you're in to crime shows, I would definitely suggest.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Kansas City, MO

Elliot and Olivia forever!! Let's be honest, after season 12 you can stop watching. But for seasons 1-12, enjoy. The drama, the suspense, and the one-liners from Elliot and Ice-T are well worth your watching time. Also, watch for Olivia's hair evolvement.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?