BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Rebecca C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I am addicted to this show. Have been for many years. I love every episode. Especially the newest season. I am excited to see what the season in Sept has for us fans. If you have never seen at least one episode you're definitely missing out.
Amanda C.
North Judson, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is enthralling! I love that each story they write
is practically "ripped from the headlines." I don't have
a specific favorite scene, they are all great. Mariska Hargitay is
absolutely fantastic to watch! This show is a must watch!
Madison M.
Morgantown , WV
This is the best Law and Order. They show real life cases and try thief best to always choose the good side. The show isn't over realistic though and there are also some bad endings. Overall a wonderful show that brings light to a lot of tough subjects.
Sarah B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is definitely my guilty pleasure. I can rewatch all of the old episodes multiple times. Never gets old! It is very similar to other criminal shows you see on tv, except its the special victims unit and purely about those kind of cases.
Heather G.
Fredericksburg, TX
I am absolutely addicted to this show for some reason. Even the noise that is played in between scenes gets me excited. It is the show that started the law tv craze, and no other can top it, in my book. Olivia and Elliot are such a great team.
Marissa G.
Niagara Falls, NY
Who doesn't love SVU? I have watched every single season from start to finish. When new characters come on the show, you immediately fall in love! I can't wait to see what the new season has to offer. Rumor mill says Stabler may make a return?
Christina B.
North Little Rock, AR
My favorite show of all time!! I have seen all of the seasons and I still repeat some! I would say it's KIND OF similar to criminal minds, but not really. I love both, but SVU is so much better! I would definitely recommend checking it out!
Dar T.
Atlanta, GA
I would need a twelve step program to stop watching any of the Law & Order franchise shows. The writing is brilliant, the stories are taken from the headlines and given a twist, the endings aren't pretty and solved, the acting is phenomenal across the board. Every cast brings something new to the table. I wish they would go on forever!
Lola S.
Cutler Bay, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Omg where do I start?!?!?! Mariska I looove you!!!! I'm not sure what it is about this show but I am obsessed. I always get in a great mood when it's on and it never fails to get me fully enthralled. This is my ultimate favorite series ever!!!!!
Clarissa C.
Honey Brook, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have been following this show since I was a little kid honestly. Through the years, the story line has continuously changed and developed, but without a doubt, it has stayed interesting. I probably going to keep this as a "must watch" until the show ends (hopefully it never does!)
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?