Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
West Palm Beach, FL

There are a lot of criminal investigation shows out there but this one is the best. It's not fake and sets up real situations that are comparable to real life crime cases. I can't even choose a favorite scene because each episode is so good. Highly recommend!
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Oceanview , New Jersey

I think at this point we all know this is the best show ever! One of my favorites, glad it's on so often. Olivia Benson is wonderful and quite possibly the love of my life. Not sure that there's anyone that hasn't seen it, but if you're on the fence watch it!
Leigh P.
Leigh P.

I have been watching Law and Order SVU since the beginning. I love Benson's character. She is a strong female character. The content can be disturbing, especially since some of the ideas are taken from actual events, but it is eye opening. I watch every week.
Toya S.
Toya S.
Hampton, VA

Absolutely love this show. I've been watching since its premier. When I can't watch it I DVR it. If they ever get rid of Benson, I think I'll stop watching. The actors are awesome and what makes the show. This is a must see show if you haven't seen it before.
Aries D.
Aries D.
Saint Paul, MN

Such an intriguing show unable to just stop watching it gets you hooked into it just imagining how someone could do such things the show is just like law & order and other murder solving shows. I would recommend this to everyone who is into mystery and drama.
tammy t.
tammy t.
Mansfield , Oh

This is one of my all time favorite shows. It is one of the best cop and court shows out there. It has a lot of episodes that you can relate to in some kind of way. It has great actors that really know how to act. I would really recommend this show to others.
Sabrina V.
Sabrina V.
Staten Island, NY

BEST SHOW EVER!!!!! these characters are amazing. this is a show that can keep me home for days. i love ever episode ever. the actors and acting deserve so many awards. their is no other tv show that can top this one. please watch!!! best choice of your life.
Mae R.
Mae R.
Housatonic, MA

I love all crime shows, but this is definitely one of my top three faves. It's definitely eerie and a little graphic, but if you're into that kind of T.V. you'll love this show. The acting is so incredible and it's a definite must-watch for crime-show lovers.
Linda H.
Linda H.
Sidney, OH

This show has been on television for as long as I can look back on. I miss that once Elliot Stabler's character left the show, it has taken a down turn but Olivia is still rocking it! If I had to rate this show 10 out of 10 for me! I recommend it to everyone!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Soquel, CA

I love this show. It's currently on Netflix so my mom and I on days that we both have off, sit in front of the TV and watch it all day. Some episodes you can figure it out before they end. But other leave you guessing the whole time which makes it really good
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now