Add a Photo

Photos (23)
madison w.
madison w.
Tea, SD
I love Law & Order: SVU. Not only is this series full of suspense, great actors, and even better plots. It actually has a story line. You are involved with the detectives lives and have something other than suspense going on! Its a great series to watch.
Weena D.
Weena D.
Tulsa, OK
This show is so exciting and I love that it sometimes rips the storylines straight from the headlines of today. This show although it has been on for years still seems to remain current. I love it. T!he actors are great. I am a Law and Order fan for life
laray S.
laray S.
Dorchestr Ctr, MA
This is legit my favorite show i can watch this bad boy over and over marathons after marathons.
Its basically a unit that deals with specific (adult natured) crimes/women and children. It always keeps my attention and i love when they catch the suspect.
Abby M.
Abby M.
florence, AL
Addicting. I love this show as it evolves! It keeps getting better and better. I guess it does have similarities to other shows but none are quite like this! The actors are amazing and I love Marissa! I recommend this for anyone wanting to binge watch!!
Sara P.
Sara P.
Sept. 26, 2016, 6:30 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Wow! Who doesn't love Law & Order SVU? The show is never predictable and it's very easy to waste away a whole day watching it. The actors are great! I love that it streams on Netflix too! I can catch up on any episodes I miss. This show is a must watch!
Beverly L.
Beverly L.
Hallandale, FL
I'm not usually into criminal shows but this show somehow intertwined. Something just catches you and makes you want to watch more. I think I love it so much because these are real life situations where we can relate to it. It is such a must watch show.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Savannah
I have watched thismshowmfrom the beginning. Olivia is my favorite. I was sad when Elliot left the show. I wish they would bring him back. If you like this show you would live criminal minds as well. Highly recommend. Waiting for the next season to air.
Melanie P.
Melanie P.
I can watch this all day and night, I think I have before!! Stabler is my favorite, great acting, great story lines, I do not have a favorite as there are too many to choose from, the whole law and order family I watch and enjoy, but this is my favorite
Blair P.
Blair P.
New Orleans, LA
Law and order never gets old! Even the old episodes that I have seen, I watch again. It's a classic show for me, and it's always on which is great! Love the cast, I feel like I know them lol. I absolutely suggest watching this show if you don't already.
Christine S.
Christine S.
South Windsor, CT
Best show on television. I watch the marathons all the time. Great actors and like how it is based on real life events. Its a classic show that never goes out of style. I could watch it all day. I like all the Law and Order series, a definite must watch
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?