Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
Pleasanton

this show is so intense and engaging and i can watch it for hours on end. even though all the episodes engage around the same idea, each episode is different and has its own defining characters. the consistency in characters help to build development too!
Tabitha R.
Tabitha R.
Tucson, AZ

Law and Order SVU addresses the issue of crimes in a way no other TV show seems to do. While addressing a serious issue you also get to get a look at the inside of the process law enforcement goes through when finding criminals and trying to convict them.
Tara S.
Tara S.
Indianapolis, IN

A very grabbing show, Law and Order SVU will tug at your heart strings and question the sanity of people. Although there is a disclaimer that they are not depicting real life stories, they often have stories that hit very close to home and current events.
Angela B.
Angela B.
New Brockton, AL

While I miss Stabler, Benson as an adoptive mom has been a nice change for the show. I really didn't think they would ever let her become a parent. Having the show tie in with Chicago P.D. (and even Chicago Fire) onoccassion is a fantastic change of pace.
Elizabeth Q.
Elizabeth Q.
San Antonio, TX

My favorites show by far. I love how its a new crime every time with a twist. but beware this show is addictive. The actors are really good. I dont usually watch much tv but when this show is on im glued to the tv. i would recommend this show to any adult
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Philadelphia, PA

I've watched every episode. I liked the show a lot more when Stabler was on it. Now that he's gone its not the same, but still one of my favorite T.V shows. Olivia Benson is my new favorite, she's such a good actress and she makes the show worth watching.
Kathy P.
Kathy P.

I've been watching this show for as long as I can remember. Don't always get a chance to watch live, but I catch marathons all the time on USA. Olivia Benson is the type of strong, powerful, and complex characters that more shows should aspire to include.
Pratima W.
Pratima W.
Brooklyn, NY

Best show everrrr. I absolutely love this show and I truly never get tired of it. Because of this show I find myself watching someone similar shows such as Quantico, Graceland (discontinued). I would highly recommend giving this show a go and watching it.
Mai N.
Mai N.
Atlanta, GA

I love watching this show because it shows real life scenarios. It teaches me to be more cautious when I leave the house. There are a lot of criminal justice shows, but I like this one because I don't have to watch an old episode to know what is going on.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Kalamazoo, MI

I love this show. One of my go tos! The cast grows every season, and I love watching that. It also seems like they never run out of episodes to create, and it always seems very in tune with the times. I am excited for the new season, this is a must watch!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now