Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Gilbertsville, Ky
This is a show that I've watched for years, Law & Order. I am fascinated by the criminal justice system and findings that one may come up with. If you are into law, criminal justice, or just finding out/guessing answers, this is a good one to start with.
Leah C.
Leah C.
Tampa, FL
I think Law and Order is a classic thriller. Its clean, its smart and sophisticated. The acting and the writing is real and gritty without feeling too dismal. A great suspense is my favorite and Law & Order SVU brings it every time for me! Two thumbs up!
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
East Chicago, IN
I would not think I would be so interested in a show like this but it captures my attention every time. The crime, mystery, and actors make the stories so interesting and realistic. I can never just watch one episode and I never get tired of watching it.
Breanna C.
Breanna C.
Novi, MI
Again I think this is an all time favorite for some people. I obviously enjoyed it and the fact that they take realistic scenarios and turn them into TV shows. Christopher Meloni and Mariska Hargitay are probably the best pairing I've seen in a long time
I have been watching Law & Order: SVU since I was a little girl. If you love to watch shows like Forensic Files or Criminal Minds I recommend this show. The actors are fantastic and some of the episodes are so intense that they will leave you gobsmacked.
Hanna A.
Hanna A.
Tarzana, CA
Its a great show it leave you in suspense the entire show rhroug what will be next what what will the place awesome caters really know what they are doing and simikar to mystery movies and lmn movies. I really like tnes TV shows and they are really great
Tristan C.
Tristan C.
I enjoy the fact that this show has evolved a lot. If you're like me, you have to watch from the very beginning of where it all started. I personally don't think you can create an actual appreciation for the show unless you know the beginning to the end.
Noushky F.
Noushky F.
Rosedale, NY
Oct. 2, 2016, 6:36 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this show! Not too crazy about the past 5 seasons, the new characters are too problematic and it takes from the cases being the most important thing. Law & Order is like no other. I can watch the old seasons with a bottle of wine and not be bored.
NC E.
NC E.
Hildebran, NC
My mom was addicted to this show and I just started watching it as well. I love the different cases that they work on that are so believable. All of the actors are very good at what they do and I can't wait until more seasons are out so I can watch them.
Weena D.
Weena D.
Tulsa, OK
This show is so exciting and I love that it sometimes rips the storylines straight from the headlines of today. This show although it has been on for years still seems to remain current. I love it. T!he actors are great. I am a Law and Order fan for life
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?