Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Meriden, CT

come on now! best show on tv. ripped from the headlines isn't that the truth!! Compared to other shows on tv its the best. my favorite episode included actress Yanis Yanoa who happened to work with my daughter on set of another TV show. Law and order=the best.
Savannah P.
Savannah P.
Austin, TX

I love Law & Order. I have always loved law and order. It really is one of the best shows in terms of character development and the classic episodic structure. Elliot will be the best detective ever and Ice-T has some of the best lines in the history of shows.
Bree k.
Bree k.

I like this show its realistic and portrays various sides
of the story... not similar to others aswell because it doesn't act like
rape doesn't exist... great plot line aswell amazing actors. keep this show going!
its definitely show people would come back for
Lena Lee M.
Lena Lee M.
Toronto

I love this show. it's been going on for 20+ years. they take inspiration from real life and can be really insightful in terms of how difficult these types of situations can be. the stories are well written and the cast do a phenomenal job at telling the story
Mrz P.
Mrz P.
Pickens , Ms

This has been an amazing show o watch season after season. Olivia makes the show. I've watched this show since it began and will continue to watch each season. I only watch this show so other shows would not have a comparison to me. I recommend it to everyone.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Twentynine Palms, CA

Absolutely in love with this show, I have watched all the episodes they have on nexflix though. I am excited for more to come, I hope they don't end it any time soon, I love the actors and everyone on it, I recommend it completely! you can come watch it with me
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Indianapolis, IN

I love watching Law & Order: SVU. I have watched this show for a very long time. I love the stories and the characters and everything about it. I believe they have very good actors and actresses and I will continue to watch it. I can't wait for the new season.
Norma H.
Norma H.

Law & Order SUV I adore this show I watch it every Saturday because it plays all day long. I generally love the beginning when they are on the crime scene the actors are wonderful and passionate. It is similar to Law & Order Criminal Intent it is a must watch
Kristy L.
Kristy L.
Columbus, GA

This is one of my all time favorite shows. I myself am a victim of rape, and I currently am now a police officer. I like the show because i feel like it relates to me. the actors portray their roles very well. I would absolutely recommend this show to anyone.
tammy t.
tammy t.
Mansfield , Oh

This is one of my all time favorite shows. It is one of the best cop and court shows out there. It has a lot of episodes that you can relate to in some kind of way. It has great actors that really know how to act. I would really recommend this show to others.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now