Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Laura M.
Laura M.
Columbia, SC

This show is so compelling with characters that have a lot of depth. There are other shows in the Law and Order series that are similar, however none have crimes/stories as intriguing as SVU. The acting is perfect for the roles the characters have to play.
Denise L.
Denise L.
Wellsville, OH

My dad loves this show he watches it daily which is good he loves the crime shows incs is another one he watches very good show the solving of the crime yes very much so he oves he people and sAYS thy are really good at it yes a must watchin this house old
Yi Ling H.
Yi Ling H.
Sugar Hill, GA

I discovered this show about 6 years ago and fell in love and one summer month I just decided to watch from the first season to catch up until the recent one. I still following the show on Hulu and watches them religiously if they even come on reply on tv,
Melody K.
Melody K.
Salem, VA

I've been watching this show for as long as I can remember. I love it so much that I have cried during the characters' tragedies and gotten happy for their triumphs. I highly recommend it to anybody. It made me want to be a detective while I was in school.
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

I honestly cannot explain how good this TV show actually is. I have watched eight hour marathons, and don't care. Mariska is great it in, and is compatible and has great chemistry with everyone she acts with. Seriously could not recommend this show enough!
Chanel S.
Chanel S.
Westland, MI

This is the type of show that you can rewatch and binge watch and never get tired. Favorite scene would be when Olivia benson was kidnapped. No I don't think any other show compares to this one. I would recommend this show to anyone that likes crime shows.
Lance P.
Lance P.
Fairburn, GA

This is my favorite show to watch at night. Its all about the suspenseful murder cases. They really know how to make a show very very interesting. So i rated this 5 stars because i believe that everyone that has a TV should take the time out to watch show.
Olivia A.
Olivia A.

This show is literally my favorite show ever. If you love crime shows you will defiantly love this show. The actors are amazing. I love how each episode is a new crime. The cross over episode are personally my favorite because they make it very suspenseful
Avonlea H.
Avonlea H.

One of my longest running favorite shows! I love that every week is different buy keeps a good story line going for all of the characters in the show. Some shows get worse over time, but I think SVU just continues to get better and better with each season!
Jenna K.
Jenna K.
Lillington, NC

There is a reason it has been on as long as it has been. Good characters, good acting, good storylines. It has certainly changed since Elliot left and whatnot - I will always miss the Elliot/Olivia relationship. But it's still very good! Watch it for sure!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?