Add a Photo

By LAW & ORDER: SVU
#4 in TV
Photos (23)
I love Law and Order. The mysterious always keep you on your toes. You won't be able to stop eating the popcorn. It gets intense at points. I love Mariska Hargitay in this show. I have only seen a couple episodes but I am looking forward to watching more.
Lucy M.
Lucy M.

Have been watching this show since i was a freshman in high school that is about 12 yrs i love it, it is great show that shows real life situations of life, that cast is the best there has been many changes in characters but everyone knew is always great.
Mindy J.
Mindy J.
Aberdeen, SD

This was the first crime show I started watching, and now I just can't get enough. I love the actors and they do a very good job. I like that every episode is different, and the mystery behind them. If you're in to crime shows, I would definitely suggest.
Caroline H.
Caroline H.

Law & Order SVU is my absolute favorite show on tv! Olivia Benson is the sweetest, cutest and most lovely character and Mariska Hargitay is absolutely perfect! The storylines are always so intense and keep you on the edge of your seat for the entire hour!
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
Pleasanton

this show is so intense and engaging and i can watch it for hours on end. even though all the episodes engage around the same idea, each episode is different and has its own defining characters. the consistency in characters help to build development too!
Scarlett L.
Scarlett L.
Tampa, FL

This is one of the old school TV shows that actually has substance to it. It's bad a** and has great characters make cameos all the time. I love it, i love watching the new and older episodes. When there's nothing to watch, there's always Law & Order: SVU
Selina H.
Selina H.

My all time favorite TV show! Never an episode that I do not fall asleep on! Olivia Bentsen is doing her thing on the show! There are so many episodes that you'll never truly be done watching the show! It keeps you wanting more! Absolutely love this show!
Mai N.
Mai N.
Atlanta, GA

I love watching this show because it shows real life scenarios. It teaches me to be more cautious when I leave the house. There are a lot of criminal justice shows, but I like this one because I don't have to watch an old episode to know what is going on.
Amy J.
Amy J.
Vidalia, GA

This Is a Show that I love with all of my heart. I have not only grown up watching Law and order but so has my husband. I love Olivia ( I would put her real name but I cant spell it lol) she is a strong Woman. I recommend This show to anyone and everyone.
LIZETH V.
LIZETH V.
Edinburg, TX

Great actors, very good special effects, good and different dramas, you never get tired of it, I love action, and intrigue, this one offers that and much more, it is not boring because each episode is different, My husband and me love it and recommend it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now