BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

Alisha B.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Pop Culture Expert
I personally enjoy these kinds of shows, because everything you'll see on them actually happens in real life sadly. It shows the way the justice system can be as we all know sometimes it can be in the wrong favor but its worth watching. I wouldn't be one of those people who think that your a criminal expert or a lawyer from watching this show like I am sure some people do but its a good time killer!
Angela P.
Angela P.
Norwood, MA
Pop Culture Expert
This is one of those shows I go to when there is nothing else on, because it is almost always on! Besides that, it is a great show. The characters, plot, and relevance to current events is engrossing. I love how the spi sides mirror what is currently going on in the nation. My favorite thing about Law and Order is watching old episodes and seeing actors and actresses on it before they became famous.
Barbz L.
Barbz L.
LOVE LOVE LOVE WITH THIS SHOW. I will forever be obsessed with the show, the content, the characters, the actors, EVERYTHING. I've been watching this show since I was around 11 and haven't stopped since. I've seen absolutely every single episode over 1000 times each. there is not ONE episode that I have missed. I can promise you that. AMAZING AMAZING SHOW. everything they stand for , I applaud 👏🏼👏🏼
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
This is one of the only current shows I watch, and I've been watching it since it first came on the air! The show has really interesting stories, and I like to see the investigation side along with the law side, and how everything comes together. The cast is also great. The last few years have been a little iffy as far as plots go (still worth watching), but I'm hoping this year it picks up again.
Amy B.
Amy B.
I am a law and order junkie. I love all things law and order and would never say a bad word against it. As a woman, this show touches you down deep inside. You connect with the detectives, the victims and sometimes the suspects. It's a really great representation of how sexual assault is so hard to prosecute and the fallout that it causes. I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys police dramas.
Kaitlin S.
Kaitlin S.
Charlottesville, VA
I first got started with this series along with the original Law and Order. I feel like many of the episodes you can watch again and again especially as they always are on reruns. I wish they would make more seasons like when they had Law and Order, Law and Order: Criminal Minds and Law and Order: SVU. I'm not much into the Chicago ones as I hate the main characters and the storylines are boring.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
MY ALL TIME FAVORITE SHOW! I loved, loved, loved the older seasons when it was Benson and Stabler. Never had a partnership like it, their chemistry so amazing! I still love the show now, I think Amaro was a great "replacement" for Stabler, but nothing will ever compare to the old crew! So much love for Benson and Fin for sticking it out. If those two had left I probably would have quit tuning in!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Greenville, NC
Pop Culture Expert
The best part of this show are the detectives that they chose to put together. I love the way that Mariska & David mesh so well together as well as Ice T & Munch. If these two groups weren't so cohesive, I don't believe the show would run so smoothly.
Each and every show that is made, although centered around the same topic, are so different. There is not one show that has not kept my attention.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Canonsburg, PA
Pop Culture Expert
This is the longest running Law & Order installments and with good reason. The series has received many rewards, including an Emmy that went to Mariska Hargitay for "Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series" and it was well deserved! She has truly made this character one of the best ones to watch, making this series a must-see!! The way she has taken this role over the years is simply amazing.
Yeveta N.
Yeveta N.
Hello my loves I'm coming to you with the review on the show Law & Order SVU oh yes this is my favorite go to the crime scene slash investigating law show I love this show is very interesting and has a lot of suspense it keeps you on the edge of your seat this is something that I watch all of the time I recommend you watch an episode and you will be hooked love it love it love it thank you enjoy
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?