Add a Photo

Alisha B.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Pop Culture Expert
Sept. 28, 2016, 8:03 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I personally enjoy these kinds of shows, because everything you'll see on them actually happens in real life sadly. It shows the way the justice system can be as we all know sometimes it can be in the wrong favor but its worth watching. I wouldn't be one of those people who think that your a criminal expert or a lawyer from watching this show like I am sure some people do but its a good time killer!
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Pretty good show. It showcases specialized cases in the New York area usually about the big flashy types of crimes (think sexually assault, abduction, murder). The set up of the show is pretty much the same in every show, but sometimes you get more about the main character. Overall I would recommend this show if you enjoy criminal shows, but be warned it can get triggering and a lot for some people.
Barbz L.
Barbz L.
LOVE LOVE LOVE WITH THIS SHOW. I will forever be obsessed with the show, the content, the characters, the actors, EVERYTHING. I've been watching this show since I was around 11 and haven't stopped since. I've seen absolutely every single episode over 1000 times each. there is not ONE episode that I have missed. I can promise you that. AMAZING AMAZING SHOW. everything they stand for , I applaud ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Sept. 23, 2016, 2:45 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is one of the only current shows I watch, and I've been watching it since it first came on the air! The show has really interesting stories, and I like to see the investigation side along with the law side, and how everything comes together. The cast is also great. The last few years have been a little iffy as far as plots go (still worth watching), but I'm hoping this year it picks up again.
Amy B.
Amy B.
I am a law and order junkie. I love all things law and order and would never say a bad word against it. As a woman, this show touches you down deep inside. You connect with the detectives, the victims and sometimes the suspects. It's a really great representation of how sexual assault is so hard to prosecute and the fallout that it causes. I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys police dramas.
Kaitlin S.
Kaitlin S.
Charlottesville, VA
I first got started with this series along with the original Law and Order. I feel like many of the episodes you can watch again and again especially as they always are on reruns. I wish they would make more seasons like when they had Law and Order, Law and Order: Criminal Minds and Law and Order: SVU. I'm not much into the Chicago ones as I hate the main characters and the storylines are boring.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
MY ALL TIME FAVORITE SHOW! I loved, loved, loved the older seasons when it was Benson and Stabler. Never had a partnership like it, their chemistry so amazing! I still love the show now, I think Amaro was a great "replacement" for Stabler, but nothing will ever compare to the old crew! So much love for Benson and Fin for sticking it out. If those two had left I probably would have quit tuning in!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Greenville, NC
The best part of this show are the detectives that they chose to put together. I love the way that Mariska & David mesh so well together as well as Ice T & Munch. If these two groups weren't so cohesive, I don't believe the show would run so smoothly.
Each and every show that is made, although centered around the same topic, are so different. There is not one show that has not kept my attention.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Canonsburg, PA
Sept. 24, 2016, 6:30 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is the longest running Law & Order installments and with good reason. The series has received many rewards, including an Emmy that went to Mariska Hargitay for "Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series" and it was well deserved! She has truly made this character one of the best ones to watch, making this series a must-see!! The way she has taken this role over the years is simply amazing.
wynne t.
wynne t.
Oct. 7, 2016, 7:51 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I wasn't able to watch the show when the pilot aired but I always watch or catch up on the current ones and I love the show. The storylines are all very similar in that its usually about some kind of assault story but they way the characters develop and the drama and action and hard work put into the show is what makes it hard to stop watching. I love all of the characters too so that is a plus.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?