10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
This is one of my favorite shows! I look forward to watching it because I enjoy the stories and the characters. They always have stories that are similar to real life and it is great to see justice work, even though it is in a TV show.
Great show, even for teenagers. My daughters (16, and 15) and I have been binge watching this over the past month or so and we all really love it. The actors/actresses are fantastic and we love waiting to see who the guest stars will be.
I really enjoy this series, although there are a few episodes I could not stomach. They make things so realistic, and I know crimes like these really do happen. Great acting, great script. I enjoy binge watching this show, and I'm really not that big on watching tv.
I don't know anyone that can NOT stop and watch this when they are flipping through the TV guide channels. Every episode keeps you on your toes. Mariska Hargitay is completely and utterly amazing in every way imaginable. She takes on the role perfectly!
Seriously one of my favorite shows. It's so great and so entertaining and I love that each episode is loosely based on real events. I was obsessed with Stabler and Amaro and I am so sad they left the show. But Liv always keeps you on your toes!
Despite a bizarre courtroom sequence that strains credibility early in the episode, this is a very good start for Special Victims Unit, which promises to be a solid cop drama capable of occasionally stretching toward greatness. It's enjoyable when there is a marathon on television. I could watch this show all day.
I am in love with this show I know the whole entire intro. It's very interesting and addicting. My uncle was working behind the scenes of this show and everything about this show is amazing. I have been watching it since I was like 10.
I have watched every episode of SVU and it never disappoints. It makes you angry, passionate, and even disappointed at times, but you keep coming back for more because it's raw and real with the ripped from the headlines storylines.
I absolutely love law and order special victims unit the best show ever on TV!!!!! Better than any criminal show!!!!! I love when Olivia and Stabler trick Munch and fun into doing a stake out lol!!! I definitely recommend this show
This is one of those shows that you so easily can get sucked into binge watching for hours. I love that a lot of the stories tie in somewhat to what's happening in the news. I'm bummed Stabler is gone, but Benson is kick ass!!
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos