Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Allie C.
Allie C.

I like procedural/crime dramas. The Law & Order gang are some of the OG's of that genre. It focuses very much on each case rather than on the interpersonal drama between the recurring characters which is great because you can literally watch any episode at any point in time and not be completely lost in the series. I only give it 3 stars because while i enjoy it, I'm not particularly passionate about it.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Highland Mills, NY

This is one my my favorite shows! I've been watching for years and years and years! The acting is amazing and Benson (Mariska Hargitay) is one of the best TV actresses EVER! I have to admit I liked Benson better with Stabler as just a detective and not a boss but I still watch the show on Wednesday nights and still watch all the reruns! I have literally seen every episode from the 1st episode until now!!
Ethlena M.
Ethlena M.
Lithonia, GA

I LOVE law order and cannot get enough of it. i literally spend weekends binge watching back to back reruns on TV. this show is similar to shows like Criminal Minds and NCIS. i love when they catch the bad guys and this show is a must watch for anyone especially parents and Females. Apart from being entertaining, it is informative because it teaches us to be cautious of our surrounding and other people.
Cristal R.
Cristal R.
Phoenix, AZ

Omg! I have always been fascinated by law shows or something that has to do with criminal investigation and when I first seen this show I thought it wasn't going to be interesting or anything but I was so wrong! I fell in love with it I couldn't get enough. I would love to come home after school and watch this show over and over again. I highly recommend this show it is so fascinating and mind blowing!
Christine K.
Christine K.
Humble, TX

I absolutely love everything about this show. It has been one of my favorites from the beginning. It has now been on so long, that most of the originals are gone, and every time one of them made their exit it made me extremely sad. It amazes me that after all of these years they can still find fresh stories that keep audiences interested. Overall this is an excellent series and I highly recommend it.
Alisha B.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY

I personally enjoy these kinds of shows, because everything you'll see on them actually happens in real life sadly. It shows the way the justice system can be as we all know sometimes it can be in the wrong favor but its worth watching. I wouldn't be one of those people who think that your a criminal expert or a lawyer from watching this show like I am sure some people do but its a good time killer!
Angela P.
Angela P.
Norwood, Ma

This is one of those shows I go to when there is nothing else on, because it is almost always on! Besides that, it is a great show. The characters, plot, and relevance to current events is engrossing. I love how the spi sides mirror what is currently going on in the nation. My favorite thing about Law and Order is watching old episodes and seeing actors and actresses on it before they became famous.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.

Pretty good show. It showcases specialized cases in the New York area usually about the big flashy types of crimes (think sexually assault, abduction, murder). The set up of the show is pretty much the same in every show, but sometimes you get more about the main character. Overall I would recommend this show if you enjoy criminal shows, but be warned it can get triggering and a lot for some people.
Barbz L.
Barbz L.

LOVE LOVE LOVE WITH THIS SHOW. I will forever be obsessed with the show, the content, the characters, the actors, EVERYTHING. I've been watching this show since I was around 11 and haven't stopped since. I've seen absolutely every single episode over 1000 times each. there is not ONE episode that I have missed. I can promise you that. AMAZING AMAZING SHOW. everything they stand for , I applaud ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Jessica T.
Jessica T.

This is one of the only current shows I watch, and I've been watching it since it first came on the air! The show has really interesting stories, and I like to see the investigation side along with the law side, and how everything comes together. The cast is also great. The last few years have been a little iffy as far as plots go (still worth watching), but I'm hoping this year it picks up again.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now