Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Marie D.
Marie D.
All-time favorite binge-watching show. I was so sad when Netflix removed some of the earlier seasons. I can only watch them now then they happen to be on television. I still watch them on Netflix occasionally which is usually the best place to find them.
I have watched and rematched every episode and season. It is hard to pick a favorite scene. I love Finn, he is so down to earth in the show and in real life. It's not comparable to other tv shows that i have watched. I recommend that everyone watches SVU
annikka a.
annikka a.
buckeye, AZ
Definitely my favorite TV series of all time. I watch this on a daily basis. All actors make everything seem so realistic and keep things exiting and interesting. I personally would not recommend watching for children, but 13+ in age seems more suitable.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Ocala, FL
This is a very interesting show. It draws you in to each episode. It has really good actors with pretty good acting. It's very similar to Law & Order, which it's a spin off of. If you like Law & Order, then you'll love Law & Order : Special Victims Unit.
Molly S.
Molly S.
Pataskala, OH
I really like this show. It has interesting story lines. The acting is good. I have grown to really like the actors in this show. It is similar to other shows I watch, but It is still really good. When when episode is over, I cannot wait to see the next.
Tyiesha M.
Tyiesha M.
Tappahannock , Va
Ive been watching this show for years and i really really love this show! when my favorite detective left i was so angry. i recommend this show if you like shows like the csi, the following and other shows. but yeah i give this show five stars! go watch!
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
Jackson, MS
I have grown up watching this Tv show, by far the best law show yet!! SVU is the only one i like and benson and stabler (two of the main detectives) have a special place in my perception of law and order!! Most definitely recommend watching this TV show!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Who doesn't love Law and Order SVU?! I didn't even know they made other Law and Orders. Olivia Benson is everything this life has to offer! Its real life events and its so brutal for being on tv. I just miss Detective Stabler but his replacements are ok.
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Gilbertsville, Ky
This is a show that I've watched for years, Law & Order. I am fascinated by the criminal justice system and findings that one may come up with. If you are into law, criminal justice, or just finding out/guessing answers, this is a good one to start with.
A j C.
A j C.
Paw Paw, MI
I LOVE THIS SHOW. IT HELPS ME TO UNDERSTAND HOW TO PROTECT MYSELF AGAINST THE BAD GUYS. HOW TO BE VERY AWARE OF THE SURROUNDINGS. WHERE BAD GUYS HIDE TO HURT YOU. HOW TO WALK WITH CONFIDENCE AND BECOME A VICTIM. WHAT TO USE AS A WEAPON AND HOW TO USE IT.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?