Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Liz C.
Liz C.

This is by far the best Law and Order series of all of them. Superb writing, compelling characters, and wonderful acting. The perfect equation for an epic series. The fact that it is staying strong after this long speaks for the success of the show itself.
I really enjoyed this show for a long time...loved the actors, and the screenwriting. Great plots and twists, but I must admit that there are only so many story lines to go with the theme. And I think they have covered them all. I would recommend watching.
Grace U.
Grace U.

This is a great series. I enjoy many crime shows. While Law and Order SVU deals with lots of tough topics, such as sexual assault, I think it is incredibly important to make the general population aware of the stigmas and stereotypes surround these issues.
member-8159e2978
member-8159e2978
Stamford, CT

for years I wondered what the hype was with this show until one day about 4 years ago I w was home sick from work with only my Netflix and began watching. I went through 10 seasons within 3 weeks and have kept up with the show ever since. I love this show!
I mostly watch Law & Order on Sundays. During the week I am watching my other shows. I love detective/police shows. I don't have a favorite scene because I love Law and Order: SVU. All of the actors are good. Would recommend watching this show to everyone.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.

Favorite. Show. Ever. I cannot say enough good things about the entirety of this show. Excellent casting, great storylines. A perfect balance of drama and criminality. Sometimes the subject matter is sensitive but all in all one of my favorite shows on TV.
Catherine L.
Catherine L.
Bronx, NY

Can you say my FAVORITE show of all times, I have been watching Law and order SVU since the first season and I don't miss one episode. The actors are great, and the story lines are very very interesting. I recommend everyone to watch it if they like drama.
Civonna S.
Civonna S.
Nottingham, MD

OMG IM WATCHING IT RIGHT NOW THE NEW SEASON AND ITS SO GOOD MY FAVORITE is when olivia gets kidnapped for a couple episodes its very good acting for all the actors, its not similar to other tv shows in my opinion, maybe csi. def would recommend to someones
Stacy M.
Stacy M.
Yulee, FL

I love this show. Some say it's formulaic but I'm still surprised by every episode. I love the characters and I love the connection you build with them. I love that they generally always get the bad guy. It may not be realistic but it's good entertainment.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Columbia, SC

This show is so compelling with characters that have a lot of depth. There are other shows in the Law and Order series that are similar, however none have crimes/stories as intriguing as SVU. The acting is perfect for the roles the characters have to play.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?