BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
East Chicago, IN
Pop Culture Expert
I would not think I would be so interested in a show like this but it captures my attention every time. The crime, mystery, and actors make the stories so interesting and realistic. I can never just watch one episode and I never get tired of watching it.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Ocala, FL
This is a very interesting show. It draws you in to each episode. It has really good actors with pretty good acting. It's very similar to Law & Order, which it's a spin off of. If you like Law & Order, then you'll love Law & Order : Special Victims Unit.
Tristan C.
Tristan C.
I enjoy the fact that this show has evolved a lot. If you're like me, you have to watch from the very beginning of where it all started. I personally don't think you can create an actual appreciation for the show unless you know the beginning to the end.
Tyiesha M.
Tyiesha M.
Tappahannock , Va
Pop Culture Expert
Ive been watching this show for years and i really really love this show! when my favorite detective left i was so angry. i recommend this show if you like shows like the csi, the following and other shows. but yeah i give this show five stars! go watch!
annikka a.
annikka a.
buckeye, AZ
Definitely my favorite TV series of all time. I watch this on a daily basis. All actors make everything seem so realistic and keep things exiting and interesting. I personally would not recommend watching for children, but 13+ in age seems more suitable.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Pop Culture Expert
Who doesn't love Law and Order SVU?! I didn't even know they made other Law and Orders. Olivia Benson is everything this life has to offer! Its real life events and its so brutal for being on tv. I just miss Detective Stabler but his replacements are ok.
Molly S.
Molly S.
Pataskala, OH
I really like this show. It has interesting story lines. The acting is good. I have grown to really like the actors in this show. It is similar to other shows I watch, but It is still really good. When when episode is over, I cannot wait to see the next.
A j C.
A j C.
Paw Paw, MI
I LOVE THIS SHOW. IT HELPS ME TO UNDERSTAND HOW TO PROTECT MYSELF AGAINST THE BAD GUYS. HOW TO BE VERY AWARE OF THE SURROUNDINGS. WHERE BAD GUYS HIDE TO HURT YOU. HOW TO WALK WITH CONFIDENCE AND BECOME A VICTIM. WHAT TO USE AS A WEAPON AND HOW TO USE IT.
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
Jackson, MS
I have grown up watching this Tv show, by far the best law show yet!! SVU is the only one i like and benson and stabler (two of the main detectives) have a special place in my perception of law and order!! Most definitely recommend watching this TV show!
NC E.
NC E.
Hildebran, NC
My mom was addicted to this show and I just started watching it as well. I love the different cases that they work on that are so believable. All of the actors are very good at what they do and I can't wait until more seasons are out so I can watch them.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?