Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Yi Ling H.
Yi Ling H.
Sugar Hill, GA

I discovered this show about 6 years ago and fell in love and one summer month I just decided to watch from the first season to catch up until the recent one. I still following the show on Hulu and watches them religiously if they even come on reply on tv,
Catherine L.
Catherine L.
Bronx, NY

Can you say my FAVORITE show of all times, I have been watching Law and order SVU since the first season and I don't miss one episode. The actors are great, and the story lines are very very interesting. I recommend everyone to watch it if they like drama.
Stacy M.
Stacy M.
Yulee, FL

I love this show. Some say it's formulaic but I'm still surprised by every episode. I love the characters and I love the connection you build with them. I love that they generally always get the bad guy. It may not be realistic but it's good entertainment.
Annabelle M.
Annabelle M.
Fargo, ND

This show will keep me entertained for hours! I have seen every single episode and i hope they keep coming out with more. Olivia Benson is the best, I also really like Finn. There are tons of other crime shows out there, but this is by far my favorite one.
Sana A.
Sana A.

I've just started watching this show about a week ago and I'm already engrossed in the show. It can get a bit violent at times with the types of cases that are portrayed. It's similar to Criminal Minds so if you like that show you will like Law and Order.
Julianna W.
Julianna W.
Glassboro, NJ

Everyone knows about this show and it has to be my all time favorite show. Great actors, great storylines. There is not one episode that I've seen that I don't like, and yes I have literally seen them all. If you don't like this show, try again, its amazing
Mindy J.
Mindy J.
Aberdeen, SD

This was the first crime show I started watching, and now I just can't get enough. I love the actors and they do a very good job. I like that every episode is different, and the mystery behind them. If you're in to crime shows, I would definitely suggest.
Elizabeth Q.
Elizabeth Q.
San Antonio, TX

My favorites show by far. I love how its a new crime every time with a twist. but beware this show is addictive. The actors are really good. I dont usually watch much tv but when this show is on im glued to the tv. i would recommend this show to any adult
Tara S.
Tara S.
Indianapolis, IN

A very grabbing show, Law and Order SVU will tug at your heart strings and question the sanity of people. Although there is a disclaimer that they are not depicting real life stories, they often have stories that hit very close to home and current events.
Lucy M.
Lucy M.

Have been watching this show since i was a freshman in high school that is about 12 yrs i love it, it is great show that shows real life situations of life, that cast is the best there has been many changes in characters but everyone knew is always great.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now