Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kloe S.
Kloe S.
Melbourne

This show is by far one of the best TV shows yet so underrated compared to other crime shows. Its Mainly about sexual assault cases and murder, it's bound to keep you guessing. I love it! Would definitely recommend this to someone that is into drama and crime!
Eman S.
Eman S.

I can watch this all day everyday. For some reason, I never get sick of it. With a dozen or more seasons of it, there is plenty to watch. The main characters are likeable and the story for the most part, repeats itself. For some reason it just doesn't get old.
Esly R.
Esly R.
Moreno Valley, CA

oooooooooooooooooh i definetely LOVE this tv show! im in love with all the programs and im just waiting for more! my favorite scene is when they get a very bad murder, i cant compare ir with other tv show cuz this is the best one! it is definetely a must watch
sandra n.
sandra n.
Bowling Green, KY

Law and Order is one of my favorite TV series that I watch. Definitely good actors and actresses that keep you entertained. It is somewhat similiar to other series. No real favorite scene except for when they catch the killer or killers. Definitely must watch.
Monita Y.
Monita Y.
Morgan Hill, CA

I'm obsessed with this show. I love staying home on Saturdays and watching marathons all day. It's so addicting. The characters are each so unique and the plots are always interesting. Each episode, I learn something new! Please never stop making new episodes.
Elle G.
Elle G.
Ann Arbor, MI

By far my favorite television show of all time. I love the characters and I love the suspense. It is a great show if you enjoy drama. It has a great story throughout all of the seasons and makes you want to keep watching the next episode. This is a must watch!
Mariam I.
Mariam I.

My favorite show ever! It is so engaging! I love that it deals with very sensitive groups of victims in a real way! Great show! great actors! Great acting almost makes you feel it is real! no other series on TV is like it! I would recommend watching this show!
Jordon C.
Jordon C.
Demopolis, AL

This is hands down my favorite show of all time. I watch at least one episode a day and it stay on the TV in the background while I'm moving around the house. This show just gives me a comfort. I grew up loving these characters since I was 2 so almost 22 years!
Soncinia B.
Soncinia B.
Schererville, IN

Great show, great acting, great actors, great script, great story lines. We love Law & Order SVU in our household. Touches on recent and gripping topics that everyone can learn from. My stepdaughter has memorized the words to the opening. Definitely recommend.
Kim M.
Kim M.
Beverly Hills, FL

Love Love Love this show. I have been watching it since it came out. It started like another nypd blue but has so gone past that. The acting, actors, writing is wonderful. I couldn't even pic a fav they are all my favs. Oh if you haven't seen this you so gotta
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now