BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Tree H.
Council Bluffs, IA
I love Law & Order SVU. I love watching them hunt down the culprit. Chassing down the bad guys that hurt little kids.I really don't have a favorite scene because I think their all great. Stabbler, Tutola, Bensen, Munch, their all great actors.
Emma T.
Camden, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
What a great show! even the older ones are super thrilling and entertaining, a super realistic representation of what goes on in the criminal world. Keeps viewers on the edge of their seats! Great actors and would always recommend watching!
Mallory W.
Lawton, OK
This is my biggest guilty pleasure show. Almost every episode follows the same type of plot line but it's always interesting. I love the guest stars because so many actors get guest spots on that show before they become popular in their own shows.
Heather S.
WAHIAWA, HI
I love this television show. I feel like it has been around my whole life... wait, it has! I also enjoy the spin off shows that have resulted from it. It is one of the original crime shows. If someone hasn't watched it, they definitely should.
Tory K.
columbus, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
One of my favorite shows of all time. I'm watching it right now! Mariska Hargitay is a great role model and activist outside the show as well. The storylines can get ridiculous but its still amazing and will watch it anytime!. And its always on.
McKenna C.
Atlanta, GA
Great binge watching show! It always has new episodes that keep you on your toes. The acting is great and you forget that they are even acting. You never know what's going to happen in the show. It is far above any other show in their genre!
A L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
LOVE Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. Law & Order: Special Victims Unit is the best most intriguing show and I love watching Law & Order: Special Victims Unit old episodes. Everyone should watch some Law & Order: Special Victims Unit!!!!!
Tammy H.
Bradenton, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This TV show has been on so long it is a long time watched show. It deals with so many real to life stories that our police officers deal with each day and work tirelessly to solve. This show is entertaining, but can also pull at your heart.
Sarah B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is definitely my guilty pleasure. I can rewatch all of the old episodes multiple times. Never gets old! It is very similar to other criminal shows you see on tv, except its the special victims unit and purely about those kind of cases.
Nicole S.
Milford, CT
One of my favorite shows on TV. It has stood the test of time with relevant stories and fascinating, well written, complex characters. I was sad to see Christopher Meloni leave the show. Loved the chemistry between him and Mariska Hargatay.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?