BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
A L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
LOVE Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. Law & Order: Special Victims Unit is the best most intriguing show and I love watching Law & Order: Special Victims Unit old episodes. Everyone should watch some Law & Order: Special Victims Unit!!!!!
Lexi B.
Cincinnati, OH
I live that this show has a strong female lead. The show pulls you in and I'm always hopping they get the bad guy. However, sometimes the dark nature and themes of the episodes are disturbing. I recommend looking at the info section of each episode before watching that way you ca screen out any episodes that are particularly disturbing.
Rachel V.
This is defiantly a must watch show. There is so mush drama, action, and the sense of relief and accomplishment when the special victims unit detectives and officers solve a case. There is also a side that shows the romantic lives and emotions of the characters which is cool too.
Melissa A.
San Antonio, TX
I've watched this show for as long as I remember. I like it a whole lot more when Elliott was still on it. He was much more aggressive than anyone they have on it now. But I still love Benson. Its a great show and I recommend it to everyone!
Alexis M.
Temple, TX
SVU slays!!! My absolutely favorite drama show. Every episode is amazing and is filled with emotion and drama. The cast is phemomenal, each and every one of them is amazing. I totally recommend this show to anyone who loves crime/drama shows.
Heather S.
WAHIAWA, HI
I love this television show. I feel like it has been around my whole life... wait, it has! I also enjoy the spin off shows that have resulted from it. It is one of the original crime shows. If someone hasn't watched it, they definitely should.
Jessica Y.
Sheppard Afb, TX
This show has stood the test and of time and there's a reason for that... It's a good show! Period! If you like shows that depict real life scenarios then you will like this show. No one is baring a ton of skin to make people watch it either!
Fatima V.
Have been watching this show for years! Although this show can be quite graphic and violent. It is a window to the dark side of the world that we try to shield ourselves from. Watching episodes of SVU helps you become empathetic to other human beings who have not had an easy life.
Drika J.
Arlington, TX
This show is so addicting! Years ago i ended up sitting watching this for the first time and instantly became addicted. SVU is the best and I can not wait for more of the new episodes to come on. The newer episodes focus on real life stories
Tammy H.
Bradenton, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This TV show has been on so long it is a long time watched show. It deals with so many real to life stories that our police officers deal with each day and work tirelessly to solve. This show is entertaining, but can also pull at your heart.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?