Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lexi G.
Lexi G.
N Ft Myers, FL
My husband and I watch the show all the time. We watch the re runs and the new episodes. We love the show so much that we will rewatch the reruns just because! Mariska is such a wonderful actress. Cant wait to see what the next new season brings! LOVE IT!
Mindy J.
Mindy J.
Aberdeen, SD
This was the first crime show I started watching, and now I just can't get enough. I love the actors and they do a very good job. I like that every episode is different, and the mystery behind them. If you're in to crime shows, I would definitely suggest.
Scarlett L.
Scarlett L.
Tampa, FL
This is one of the old school TV shows that actually has substance to it. It's bad a** and has great characters make cameos all the time. I love it, i love watching the new and older episodes. When there's nothing to watch, there's always Law & Order: SVU
Tara S.
Tara S.
Indianapolis, IN
A very grabbing show, Law and Order SVU will tug at your heart strings and question the sanity of people. Although there is a disclaimer that they are not depicting real life stories, they often have stories that hit very close to home and current events.
Crystal F.
Crystal F.
Mt Sterling, KY
I love this show! It's one of my favorites! I love all of the great actors and actresses and the great acting. It's hard to pick one when there are so many! I also watch the other Law & Order show as well! I would recommend that any adult watch this show!
Amy J.
Amy J.
Vidalia, GA
This Is a Show that I love with all of my heart. I have not only grown up watching Law and order but so has my husband. I love Olivia ( I would put her real name but I cant spell it lol) she is a strong Woman. I recommend This show to anyone and everyone.
Lucy M.
Lucy M.
Have been watching this show since i was a freshman in high school that is about 12 yrs i love it, it is great show that shows real life situations of life, that cast is the best there has been many changes in characters but everyone knew is always great.
Mai N.
Mai N.
Atlanta, GA
Sept. 26, 2016, 1:29 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love watching this show because it shows real life scenarios. It teaches me to be more cautious when I leave the house. There are a lot of criminal justice shows, but I like this one because I don't have to watch an old episode to know what is going on.
Christi Jo P.
Christi Jo P.
Los Angeles, CA
My love of procedural dramas comes from my mama. When the sun would get to strong in the summer, we would come inside and watch a few episodes of SVU. I love the earlier seasons the best, but honestly- if it comes on, no matter the scene, I will watch it.
Venice L.
Venice L.
This show has been on forever I love Olivia I feel like she is the greatest and most powerful woman character on tv I love watching her go higher up in the ranks in the department I love all the actors I recommend to everyone of all ages it's eye opening
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?