Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Taylor T.
Taylor T.

Favorite. Show. Ever. I cannot say enough good things about the entirety of this show. Excellent casting, great storylines. A perfect balance of drama and criminality. Sometimes the subject matter is sensitive but all in all one of my favorite shows on TV.
I really enjoyed this show for a long time...loved the actors, and the screenwriting. Great plots and twists, but I must admit that there are only so many story lines to go with the theme. And I think they have covered them all. I would recommend watching.
Lance P.
Lance P.
Fairburn, GA

This is my favorite show to watch at night. Its all about the suspenseful murder cases. They really know how to make a show very very interesting. So i rated this 5 stars because i believe that everyone that has a TV should take the time out to watch show.
Chanel S.
Chanel S.
Westland, MI

This is the type of show that you can rewatch and binge watch and never get tired. Favorite scene would be when Olivia benson was kidnapped. No I don't think any other show compares to this one. I would recommend this show to anyone that likes crime shows.
Avonlea H.
Avonlea H.

One of my longest running favorite shows! I love that every week is different buy keeps a good story line going for all of the characters in the show. Some shows get worse over time, but I think SVU just continues to get better and better with each season!
Olivia A.
Olivia A.

This show is literally my favorite show ever. If you love crime shows you will defiantly love this show. The actors are amazing. I love how each episode is a new crime. The cross over episode are personally my favorite because they make it very suspenseful
Jenna K.
Jenna K.
Lillington, NC

There is a reason it has been on as long as it has been. Good characters, good acting, good storylines. It has certainly changed since Elliot left and whatnot - I will always miss the Elliot/Olivia relationship. But it's still very good! Watch it for sure!
Yi Ling H.
Yi Ling H.
Sugar Hill, GA

I discovered this show about 6 years ago and fell in love and one summer month I just decided to watch from the first season to catch up until the recent one. I still following the show on Hulu and watches them religiously if they even come on reply on tv,
Annabelle M.
Annabelle M.
Fargo, ND

This show will keep me entertained for hours! I have seen every single episode and i hope they keep coming out with more. Olivia Benson is the best, I also really like Finn. There are tons of other crime shows out there, but this is by far my favorite one.
Catherine L.
Catherine L.
Bronx, NY

Can you say my FAVORITE show of all times, I have been watching Law and order SVU since the first season and I don't miss one episode. The actors are great, and the story lines are very very interesting. I recommend everyone to watch it if they like drama.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now