BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
McKenna C.
Atlanta, GA
Great binge watching show! It always has new episodes that keep you on your toes. The acting is great and you forget that they are even acting. You never know what's going to happen in the show. It is far above any other show in their genre!
Rochelle R.
Menifee, Ca
My friend had me get into it and so far it's a good show. I'm more of a criminal minds & ncis type of person but law and order is a show that I wouldn't mind watching more of. The actors play their role well too so it's not so bad of a show.
Melissa A.
San Antonio, TX
I've watched this show for as long as I remember. I like it a whole lot more when Elliott was still on it. He was much more aggressive than anyone they have on it now. But I still love Benson. Its a great show and I recommend it to everyone!
Colleen A.
Los Angeles
Law and Order SVU is a long running tv show for a reason. The show has gritty topics that they tackle with taste. Great acting by the entire cast. Live the rapporr between Elliott and Benson but managed to transition it to ither characters.
Tammy H.
Bradenton, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This TV show has been on so long it is a long time watched show. It deals with so many real to life stories that our police officers deal with each day and work tirelessly to solve. This show is entertaining, but can also pull at your heart.
Monika F.
Saint Louis, MO
Law & Order SVU is the best one of the whole series in my opinon. It pioneered the way for other modern crime shows, and opened up the discussion about those kinds of crimes. Mariska Hargitay is an amazing actress and I would recommend this to anyone. Not appropriate for kids, though
Kamille B.
Saint Ann, MO
Oh my god! I cannot stop watching this show! It's absolutely amazing guys. Similar to criminal minds a little. My favorite scene was when Olivia found this guy who taught karate & was actually a child rapist. Great show! Definitely recommend.
Megan C.
Crossett, AR
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Awesome show! Keeps me on the edge of my seat trying to determine who is guilty before the show tells you. Many real life scenarios as well. I not only love the story plots but also all the actors and actresses that play in the show as well.
Christina B.
North Little Rock, AR
My favorite show of all time!! I have seen all of the seasons and I still repeat some! I would say it's KIND OF similar to criminal minds, but not really. I love both, but SVU is so much better! I would definitely recommend checking it out!
Jessica Y.
Sheppard Afb, TX
This show has stood the test and of time and there's a reason for that... It's a good show! Period! If you like shows that depict real life scenarios then you will like this show. No one is baring a ton of skin to make people watch it either!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?