Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Suzanne R.
Suzanne R.
Buena Park, CA

I love Law & Order SVU. The situations are so realistic. I have even found myself in a similar situation as one portrayed in the program. I felt like they were just rewriting my life from a few years ago. I even look forward to the marathon days played on ION.
Paula S.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA

Cinema gold. Nothing more need be said except that #Influenster makes you use a lot of characters in a review. Law and Order teaches you how to be a strategic thinking citizen but SVU teaches you how to stay safe... by literally avoiding every senario you see.
Emily H.
Emily H.

11+ Seasons in and this show is still as riveting as ever. The story lines are sometimes completely unique and compelling or based loosely on current events. I love watching them get their guy and even as the cast rotates around Mariska Hargitay you love them.
Kristina G.
Kristina G.

When Law & Order: SVU is having a marathon on TV, there is no turning back. You better grab some snacks and some drinks because you are not leaving your couch. The actors are amazing and they make you wanna know more and keep watching. Definitely a must watch!
Sierra A.
Sierra A.
Toledo, OH

Always a classic. You could binge watch and never get toured of the story lines or charters. I've personalize watch every episode from the very beginning. By the way I'm so glad they finally all got a sense in fashion after so long lol the 90s looked rough lol
Kathryn B.
Kathryn B.
Canal Wnchstr, OH

A long time favorite, as I love a good crime show! SVU always keeps me tuned in! I can watch SVU marathons all day. It is gripping. I like how everything can be so real and the messages that come from their episodes can be very moving. Overall an amazing show!
Kloe S.
Kloe S.
Melbourne

This show is by far one of the best TV shows yet so underrated compared to other crime shows. Its Mainly about sexual assault cases and murder, it's bound to keep you guessing. I love it! Would definitely recommend this to someone that is into drama and crime!
Sarah J.
Sarah J.

One of my top shows my favorite scene would have to be John munch comes out of retirement he is one of my favorite actors and brings absolute life to the show. I definitely would recommend watching this keeps you at the edge of your seat and always interested.
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Meriden, CT

come on now! best show on tv. ripped from the headlines isn't that the truth!! Compared to other shows on tv its the best. my favorite episode included actress Yanis Yanoa who happened to work with my daughter on set of another TV show. Law and order=the best.
Eman S.
Eman S.

I can watch this all day everyday. For some reason, I never get sick of it. With a dozen or more seasons of it, there is plenty to watch. The main characters are likeable and the story for the most part, repeats itself. For some reason it just doesn't get old.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now