Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Las Vegas, NV

I am watching this show whikle I write this review I love it so much. I could never get enough and I never want it to stop. I cant even pick my favorite actor because I love everything about this show that I want it to go on forever, please don't ever stop.
Lisa L.
Lisa L.

Law & Order covers some heavy topics, and to be honest I used to get nightmares every night I watched it. But I fell in love with all of the characters, and, despite the terrible topics they cover in the show, I LOVE Olivia Benson and her crew. So INSPIRING
estella c.
estella c.
Paynesville, WV

I love this show i think i have watched every episode at least twice some of them more. the actors are excellent and the storylinhe amazing and I will continue to watch as long as i can. i hae actually been known to indulge in a few marathons with this show
Quiana S.
Quiana S.

I will always love law and order SVU. I can watch repeats over and over again. My favorite scene is when Olivia adopt Noah. Very good actors and great acting. The other law and Orders still show repeats on TNT. a good tv series to watch. i would recommend.
Grace U.
Grace U.

This is a great series. I enjoy many crime shows. While Law and Order SVU deals with lots of tough topics, such as sexual assault, I think it is incredibly important to make the general population aware of the stigmas and stereotypes surround these issues.
Civonna S.
Civonna S.
Nottingham, MD

OMG IM WATCHING IT RIGHT NOW THE NEW SEASON AND ITS SO GOOD MY FAVORITE is when olivia gets kidnapped for a couple episodes its very good acting for all the actors, its not similar to other tv shows in my opinion, maybe csi. def would recommend to someones
I mostly watch Law & Order on Sundays. During the week I am watching my other shows. I love detective/police shows. I don't have a favorite scene because I love Law and Order: SVU. All of the actors are good. Would recommend watching this show to everyone.
Evelina R.
Evelina R.
La Vergne, TN

This is another show that's dangerously addictive! I love the old episodes with Elliott Stabler but the entire cast and show is amazing! They have a lot of awesome guest appearances and a surprise in each episode! This show never gets boring! It's amazing!
Stacy M.
Stacy M.
Yulee, FL

I love this show. Some say it's formulaic but I'm still surprised by every episode. I love the characters and I love the connection you build with them. I love that they generally always get the bad guy. It may not be realistic but it's good entertainment.
member-8159e2978
member-8159e2978
Stamford, CT

for years I wondered what the hype was with this show until one day about 4 years ago I w was home sick from work with only my Netflix and began watching. I went through 10 seasons within 3 weeks and have kept up with the show ever since. I love this show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?