Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kassandra c.
Kassandra c.
Hollywood, FL

This show touches home with many people that have shared a scary life event they never wanted to experience . But it does get to touch the heart and all the viewers can get into the show and even gives a bit of humor, it is definitely a must watch for any adult
Marsha B.
Marsha B.

Love law an order svu!! If i could watch it every day all day i would! Even reruns lol very good actors and i love seeing a lady with power! This show got me hooked on all law shows but really none compare! This is a must watch! I would love to buy the series!
H N D.
H N D.
Blackwood, NJ

So happy this show has been renewed for the season. The episodes are always surprising and holds your interest start to finish. Mariska Hargitay is the best. Always add something unique to the drama. I love every scene that she's a part of. A must watch show!!
Jordan T.
Jordan T.
Milledgeville, GA

Great show, some episodes are amazing, some are mediocre. Great acting, and an easy way to kill a lot of time since this show is addicting. You can stat wherever in the season since every episode can stand alone and they do a recap if prior knowledge is needed
Jules B.
Jules B.
Rocky Point, NY

This is also one of my favorite shows. I'm a little sad that Stabler left the show, but Benson is an amazing actress and I feel like she keeps the show together. My favorite episodes are when she goes undercover to catch the bad guys. Great show (: Must watch!
Nina H.
Nina H.

This is my all time favorite show. I have watched every episode many times, I will start from the start and watch them all over again. I couldn't name a favorite scenes because I have to many. They have the best actors in this show. It's so real and I love it!
Chole M.
Chole M.
St. James, St. James

So I've been binge watching SVU in recent weeks and I am hooked. I love the varying stories and hot topics that each episode brings. If you like Criminal Minds then you'll love this. The acting is great and definitely recommend it to everyone to give it a try.
Kathryn B.
Kathryn B.
Canal Wnchstr, OH

A long time favorite, as I love a good crime show! SVU always keeps me tuned in! I can watch SVU marathons all day. It is gripping. I like how everything can be so real and the messages that come from their episodes can be very moving. Overall an amazing show!
J K.
J K.
Allendale, MI

Law and Order: SVU is my all time favorite show. If you have not watched it, you need to. Like right now. 17 seasons are on Hulu, if you like crime shows you will not be disappointed. The acting is so great, this is a must watch. I would recommend to everyone.
Paula S.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA

Cinema gold. Nothing more need be said except that #Influenster makes you use a lot of characters in a review. Law and Order teaches you how to be a strategic thinking citizen but SVU teaches you how to stay safe... by literally avoiding every senario you see.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now