Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tabitha R.
Tabitha R.
Tucson, AZ
Law and Order SVU addresses the issue of crimes in a way no other TV show seems to do. While addressing a serious issue you also get to get a look at the inside of the process law enforcement goes through when finding criminals and trying to convict them.
Oct. 4, 2016, 6:28 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love Law and Order. The mysterious always keep you on your toes. You won't be able to stop eating the popcorn. It gets intense at points. I love Mariska Hargitay in this show. I have only seen a couple episodes but I am looking forward to watching more.
Susan B.
Susan B.
I think everyone likes this show. It's fascinating and gruesome, and it keeps me coming back. The main characters are so like able even in this terrible area. It's important to recognize that these terrible crimes are so common and understand the victims.
Elizabeth Q.
Elizabeth Q.
San Antonio, TX
My favorites show by far. I love how its a new crime every time with a twist. but beware this show is addictive. The actors are really good. I dont usually watch much tv but when this show is on im glued to the tv. i would recommend this show to any adult
Gionna O.
Gionna O.
North Versailles, PA
I love this show. I have almost watched all of the'm. Now there is some that I do not watch because I do not like how it shows all the graphic and stuff. But I love waching it. It is very intertaning to watch. And I love intertwining things. But I love it
LIZETH V.
LIZETH V.
Edinburg, TX
Great actors, very good special effects, good and different dramas, you never get tired of it, I love action, and intrigue, this one offers that and much more, it is not boring because each episode is different, My husband and me love it and recommend it.
Angela B.
Angela B.
New Brockton, AL
While I miss Stabler, Benson as an adoptive mom has been a nice change for the show. I really didn't think they would ever let her become a parent. Having the show tie in with Chicago P.D. (and even Chicago Fire) onoccassion is a fantastic change of pace.
darby d.
darby d.
Toccoa, GA
Law & Order: SVU is one of my absolute favorite shows on television and Netflix. The actors are amazing and the story plots keep me always glued to the screen. Very mesmerizing and I have gotten all of my friends addicted to watching the show! Must watch!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Kansas City, MO
Elliot and Olivia forever!! Let's be honest, after season 12 you can stop watching. But for seasons 1-12, enjoy. The drama, the suspense, and the one-liners from Elliot and Ice-T are well worth your watching time. Also, watch for Olivia's hair evolvement.
Julianna W.
Julianna W.
Glassboro, NJ
Everyone knows about this show and it has to be my all time favorite show. Great actors, great storylines. There is not one episode that I've seen that I don't like, and yes I have literally seen them all. If you don't like this show, try again, its amazing
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?