Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Heather E.
Heather E.
Ashville, OH

SVU Marathons are my life. When in doubt I always turn to episodes of SVU. It bar far has the best writing and actors/acting out of all of the others! Not sure I could pick my favorite scene. I do talk about and tell others that this is a must watch series!
Secilia R.
Secilia R.

This show is one of my favorites.. I used to watch it religiously when I worked in a home, now that I'm a mom and work, I'm so busy, but every chance i get I watch it if its on.. Actors are great and the episodes are even greater.. Definitely a must watch..
Kathryn R.
Kathryn R.
Manhattan

One of my all time favorite shows to watch! The actors do their part so well and I feel like I can connect with them on a deeper level. They portray their characters very accurately. My favorite scenes are when they get the confessions from the perpetrators
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL

Law & order: SVU has been one of my all time favorite shows for years. They just put season 17 on Netflix and I've already watched at least 5 episodes. Mariska Hargitay is AMAZING in her role. Law & order: SVU is one of those shows that I want to NEVER end!
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
Buda, TX

This show is one that you don't need to watch every single episode to follow along. The dynamics between characters is interesting and pulls you in but the real story is with every victim and every case they fight to solve. It's interesting and draws you in
Christine P.
Christine P.

Love this show. Mariska Hagarty is amazing as Benson and the show really is one that I love for its understanding of law and order and how it treats the characters throughout and they face real situations, even if "ripped from the headlines" episodes exist.
Laura V.
Laura V.

I looked online to see what shows related to Grey's Anatomy and this came up. it isn't the exact same but its similar and i still really like it. I watch it every so often. i don't binge watch this show but its something to watch when i finish my other shows
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Blauvelt, NY

Olivia Benson! Elliot Stabler! Finn Tutuola! John Munch! Captain Donald Cragen! Come on people! Although there are some new faces now, this was the dream team. I can always lose myself in an SVU marathon, regardless of the fact that I've seen every episode.
Brittney W.
Brittney W.

I love love love Law and Order: SVU. It is always an adrenaline rush and super intense. It never fails to be an interesting and captivating tv show. It shows the team aspect of crime solving, and has great actors and actresses to portray it. I recommend it.
Emma W.
Emma W.
Lewisburg, PA

I have watched a majority of all of this show and its still amazing! It is thrilling, intriguing and heart breaking! The acting is phenomenal as you follow the young detectives into their seasoned positions in the NYPD SVU unit. I would defiantly recommend!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?