BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Susan B.
Susan B.
Charlottesvle, VA
Pop Culture Expert
I think everyone likes this show. It's fascinating and gruesome, and it keeps me coming back. The main characters are so like able even in this terrible area. It's important to recognize that these terrible crimes are so common and understand the victims.
Kathy P.
Kathy P.
I've been watching this show for as long as I can remember. Don't always get a chance to watch live, but I catch marathons all the time on USA. Olivia Benson is the type of strong, powerful, and complex characters that more shows should aspire to include.
Gionna O.
Gionna O.
North Versailles, PA
I love this show. I have almost watched all of the'm. Now there is some that I do not watch because I do not like how it shows all the graphic and stuff. But I love waching it. It is very intertaning to watch. And I love intertwining things. But I love it
darby d.
darby d.
Toccoa, GA
Law & Order: SVU is one of my absolute favorite shows on television and Netflix. The actors are amazing and the story plots keep me always glued to the screen. Very mesmerizing and I have gotten all of my friends addicted to watching the show! Must watch!
Christi Jo P.
Christi Jo P.
Los Angeles, CA
Pop Culture Expert
My love of procedural dramas comes from my mama. When the sun would get to strong in the summer, we would come inside and watch a few episodes of SVU. I love the earlier seasons the best, but honestly- if it comes on, no matter the scene, I will watch it.
I love Law and Order. The mysterious always keep you on your toes. You won't be able to stop eating the popcorn. It gets intense at points. I love Mariska Hargitay in this show. I have only seen a couple episodes but I am looking forward to watching more.
Amy J.
Amy J.
Vidalia, GA
This Is a Show that I love with all of my heart. I have not only grown up watching Law and order but so has my husband. I love Olivia ( I would put her real name but I cant spell it lol) she is a strong Woman. I recommend This show to anyone and everyone.
Sana A.
Sana A.
Pop Culture Expert
I've just started watching this show about a week ago and I'm already engrossed in the show. It can get a bit violent at times with the types of cases that are portrayed. It's similar to Criminal Minds so if you like that show you will like Law and Order.
Lucy M.
Lucy M.
Have been watching this show since i was a freshman in high school that is about 12 yrs i love it, it is great show that shows real life situations of life, that cast is the best there has been many changes in characters but everyone knew is always great.
Mindy J.
Mindy J.
Aberdeen, SD
This was the first crime show I started watching, and now I just can't get enough. I love the actors and they do a very good job. I like that every episode is different, and the mystery behind them. If you're in to crime shows, I would definitely suggest.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?