Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Myriel T.
Myriel T.
Marrero, LA

I love this show! It amazing one of the best shows I watch! It is similar to criminal minds. The actors are great you can't tell anything. I don't really have a favorite scene. But I must watch the one when they had a 18 year old wanted to go with old man.
Riley
Riley
Brighton, MA

I could watch SVU all day, every day. I think everyone I know could watch SVU all day, every day as well. Something about the show is endlessly engaging and keeps me on the edge of my seat. Obviously the best seasons are those with both Stabler and Benson.
I mostly watch Law & Order on Sundays. During the week I am watching my other shows. I love detective/police shows. I don't have a favorite scene because I love Law and Order: SVU. All of the actors are good. Would recommend watching this show to everyone.
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

I honestly cannot explain how good this TV show actually is. I have watched eight hour marathons, and don't care. Mariska is great it in, and is compatible and has great chemistry with everyone she acts with. Seriously could not recommend this show enough!
Lucy S.
Lucy S.

This show is addicting and hard NOT to binge watch. Olivia Benson is amazing and a hero. The cases on the shows are fascinating and there's no shortage of action and plot twists. Every episode is captivating and the relationships between the cast is great.
Liz C.
Liz C.

This is by far the best Law and Order series of all of them. Superb writing, compelling characters, and wonderful acting. The perfect equation for an epic series. The fact that it is staying strong after this long speaks for the success of the show itself.
Evelina R.
Evelina R.
La Vergne, TN

This is another show that's dangerously addictive! I love the old episodes with Elliott Stabler but the entire cast and show is amazing! They have a lot of awesome guest appearances and a surprise in each episode! This show never gets boring! It's amazing!
Melody K.
Melody K.
Salem, VA

I've been watching this show for as long as I can remember. I love it so much that I have cried during the characters' tragedies and gotten happy for their triumphs. I highly recommend it to anybody. It made me want to be a detective while I was in school.
member-8159e2978
member-8159e2978
Stamford, CT

for years I wondered what the hype was with this show until one day about 4 years ago I w was home sick from work with only my Netflix and began watching. I went through 10 seasons within 3 weeks and have kept up with the show ever since. I love this show!
I really enjoyed this show for a long time...loved the actors, and the screenwriting. Great plots and twists, but I must admit that there are only so many story lines to go with the theme. And I think they have covered them all. I would recommend watching.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now