BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Crystal F.
Crystal F.
Mt Sterling, KY
I love this show! It's one of my favorites! I love all of the great actors and actresses and the great acting. It's hard to pick one when there are so many! I also watch the other Law & Order show as well! I would recommend that any adult watch this show!
darby d.
darby d.
Toccoa, GA
Law & Order: SVU is one of my absolute favorite shows on television and Netflix. The actors are amazing and the story plots keep me always glued to the screen. Very mesmerizing and I have gotten all of my friends addicted to watching the show! Must watch!
Scarlett L.
Scarlett L.
Tampa, FL
Pop Culture Expert
This is one of the old school TV shows that actually has substance to it. It's bad a** and has great characters make cameos all the time. I love it, i love watching the new and older episodes. When there's nothing to watch, there's always Law & Order: SVU
Sana A.
Sana A.
Pop Culture Expert
I've just started watching this show about a week ago and I'm already engrossed in the show. It can get a bit violent at times with the types of cases that are portrayed. It's similar to Criminal Minds so if you like that show you will like Law and Order.
Reese R.
Reese R.
Belvidere, IL
One of my favorite shows since I was a little girl in grade school. It is similar to the other Law & Order. Not to anything else though. I love all the drama and chasing around that they do. Great actors! This show is a must watch no doubt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pratima W.
Pratima W.
Brooklyn, NY
Best show everrrr. I absolutely love this show and I truly never get tired of it. Because of this show I find myself watching someone similar shows such as Quantico, Graceland (discontinued). I would highly recommend giving this show a go and watching it.
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
Pleasanton
this show is so intense and engaging and i can watch it for hours on end. even though all the episodes engage around the same idea, each episode is different and has its own defining characters. the consistency in characters help to build development too!
Mindy J.
Mindy J.
Aberdeen, SD
This was the first crime show I started watching, and now I just can't get enough. I love the actors and they do a very good job. I like that every episode is different, and the mystery behind them. If you're in to crime shows, I would definitely suggest.
Selina H.
Selina H.
My all time favorite TV show! Never an episode that I do not fall asleep on! Olivia Bentsen is doing her thing on the show! There are so many episodes that you'll never truly be done watching the show! It keeps you wanting more! Absolutely love this show!
Tara S.
Tara S.
Indianapolis, IN
Pop Culture Expert
A very grabbing show, Law and Order SVU will tug at your heart strings and question the sanity of people. Although there is a disclaimer that they are not depicting real life stories, they often have stories that hit very close to home and current events.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?