BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #9 in TV

Saira g.
Las Vegas, NV
Really good show they have a lot of episodes. The actors are good well some of them are. Yeah there are many shows like these. One of my favorite cases are the ones where they find the killers. Yes you must watch because it is pretty entertaining.
vanessa r.
I absolutely love when I can just stay at home and binge on episodes of Law and Order SVU! I literally cannot just watch one episode. I have yet to come across another series similar to this. If you're into suspense and criminology this is definitely a must watch!
Crissy R.
Greenville, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Started watching with the parents and love a good crime show. I actually love all of the law and order shows now. And will always watch them. And the theme music of the bong is stuck in my head. A must watch if you love crime shows of any kind!
Ted B.
Buffalo, NY
A show that every year gets better and better. I love criminal dramas and this one is one of the best. They have an amazing cast and then of course bring in actors from Hollywood. You'll even get to see some actors before their prime on the show.
Debbie L.
La Quinta, CA
Great tv show that has been on tv for many many years. I have enjoyed watching the characters grow and evolve over the years. The story lines are dynamic, upsetting and intense but overall it's good drama tv to take my mind off of my own issues!!
Alexus F.
Bryan, TX
This is really one of my all time favorite shows! I have seen almost every episode. Even though the show is based on fiction events, it is very realistic and anything that they portray can happen. Sometimes, the show can get very personal or maybe even controversial. It is a very good show with a very good plot and cast. Highly recommend.
Lori T.
Tacoma, WA
I love this show. From the very first season up to, and including, the current one. The characters have been allowed to grow and become like family. And have families of their own, on screen. I loved that Olivia Benson was allowed to adopt a baby.
Alex C.
Philadelphia, PA
Honestly, this show sometimes scares me out of doing some really stupid things because I get nervous something bad might happen to me. I am obsessed with Olivia in all her glory. The relationships among the officers are so real and quite dramatic.
Meredith M.
Great show. Awesome story lines and celebrity cameos. Great actors and acting. The show can be a bit gruesome and disturbing, but it is part of what makes it realistic. Similar to other Law & Order shows. I recommend it if you like crime shows!
Christina G.
Eutawville, SC
This is a great show that my mom and I enjoy watching together. I wouldn't advise anyone to watch this with small children (even though I watched it with my mom when I was really young). It keeps you on your toes and often the ending has a twist.
Rachel K.
What's the longest you've ever binge watched SVU? Come on, be honest! You know we've all done it!!
Helena 🌵.
Glen eyre road, Southampton
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
What’s your favourite crime tv show?
Abby W.
Unionville, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Did anyone else stop watching after Elliot left?
Isabel I.
Hawthorne, CA
Yes, I can't get enough!
Tracelle N.
Why did the othe Law & Order shows cancel? I love all of them even though "SVU" is my favorite.