BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Loyal fan!!!!! Been watching since I was in my single dig...3 Answers
  • What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
vanessa r.
I absolutely love when I can just stay at home and binge on episodes of Law and Order SVU! I literally cannot just watch one episode. I have yet to come across another series similar to this. If you're into suspense and criminology this is definitely a must watch!
Alexandria L.
Raleigh, NC
Great show! The stories really draw you in especially since some are actually influenced by things going on in America today. However, I miss Benson and Stabler's relationship today. The actors are really good and play their roles very realistic.
Lori T.
Tacoma, WA
I love this show. From the very first season up to, and including, the current one. The characters have been allowed to grow and become like family. And have families of their own, on screen. I loved that Olivia Benson was allowed to adopt a baby.
Cedar S.
Oakland, CA
Lets start by saying I have seen every episode of of this show. Year after year, episode after episode, it brings current, real issues to the small screen. The cast and characters are brilliant and engaging and each episode has a fresh, new twist.
Laura H.
Northborough, MA
Law & Order SVU filled my Saturday afternoons during college, and I've continued to be glued to the TV on premier nights! The story lines are perfectly written, and you never feel like you're watching the same story but with different characters. Its a classic that will be enjoyed for years.
Debbie L.
La Quinta, CA
Great tv show that has been on tv for many many years. I have enjoyed watching the characters grow and evolve over the years. The story lines are dynamic, upsetting and intense but overall it's good drama tv to take my mind off of my own issues!!
Vanessa M.
Like this show because it has to do with solving murder cases. Good actors and actresses that come out in this show. I usually watch this late at night when I can't go to sleep. If you like puzzles, this is good for you. Shows look very real......
Saira g.
Las Vegas, NV
Really good show they have a lot of episodes. The actors are good well some of them are. Yeah there are many shows like these. One of my favorite cases are the ones where they find the killers. Yes you must watch because it is pretty entertaining.
Andrea P.
Great! Intense! What else can I say? In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories. ;)
Emilee W.
Newburgh, IN
Law & Order: SVU has been one of my favorite TV shows since I was very little. One of my favorite scenes is when Olivia stands up to a predator by beating the living day lights out of him. All of the actors are very talented. Recommend to anyone!
Marquita S.
Richmond
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who are your favorite characters?
Rachel K.
What's the longest you've ever binge watched SVU? Come on, be honest! You know we've all done it!!
Abby W.
Unionville, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Did anyone else stop watching after Elliot left?
Helena 🌵.
Brighton
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
What’s your favourite crime tv show?
Isabel I.