BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #1 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Jenifer B.
Elburn, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Law & Order SVU was a very good show for a while but then it got boring because it just continued having pretty much the same storyline. It's nice to occasionally go back and watch a few here or there but it's not something I want to binge watch.
Louiza L.
laguna beach, CA
Out of all the Law and Orders, this is theeeeee only one I like. The older episodes are just downright genius and heartbreaking, but as the show progressed, I feel it kind of fell short of the incredibly complex plot twists it once was known for.
Alexandria L.
Raleigh, NC
Great show! The stories really draw you in especially since some are actually influenced by things going on in America today. However, I miss Benson and Stabler's relationship today. The actors are really good and play their roles very realistic.
Vanessa B.
carroll, IA
IM IN LOVE! I have been watching this show for so many years, because it is such an amazing show. Not only is the acting phenomenal, but the cases in the show are fantastic! No episode is the same, which is always great. I would totally recommend!
Tiffany M.
Staten Island, NY
I love love love Law and Order: SVU!!! Actually I love all the Law and Order shows. The show has very good actors md acting. Granted to don't really watch the newer seasons because since Christopher Meloni left the show it hasn't been the same.
Crystal L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Look, this show is a sort of guilty pleasure for me. I love the actors and the characters they portray. The storylines are usually pretty good, and I think that with the focus being on SVU cases, they distinguish themselves from other crime shows.
vanessa r.
I absolutely love when I can just stay at home and binge on episodes of Law and Order SVU! I literally cannot just watch one episode. I have yet to come across another series similar to this. If you're into suspense and criminology this is definitely a must watch!
Mary S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Im not fully caught up, but just watching the reruns that play on USA or Netflix is good enough for me! I found that in the newer episodes it goes more into the lives of Benson and her squad, rather than focusing on the assault victim cases; but that could just be my opinion. Nevertheless I love this show and hope it stays on for a very long time!
Lindsay A.
Jacksonville, FL
I'm unhealthily obsessed with this show. I've been watching it on USA since I was a teenager and also now on Netflix. The actors are phenomenal and I love how they actually champion their causes outside of the show. It's incredibly heartwarming to see.
Vanessa P.
Milltown, NJ
Stabler & Benson.....my favorite TV work couple. The authenticity of this show draws viewers in. I love sitting and having an SVU binge marathon. You can't just watch one episode....pretty soon you've gone from one hour to five without blinking!
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
How long has this show been on TV for?
Ciara S.
What is your favorite season, do you like the older seasons with the original characters or the newer seasons introducing some new people and current issues?
Gabby S.
Bloomington, MN
How is this show? Is it scary?
Who is your favorite character?
Darbi F.
Mount Vernon
When you think of the years worth of seasons, what episode pops into your mind when you think of the show? Any favorites?