BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

darby d.
darby d.
Toccoa, GA
Law & Order: SVU is one of my absolute favorite shows on television and Netflix. The actors are amazing and the story plots keep me always glued to the screen. Very mesmerizing and I have gotten all of my friends addicted to watching the show! Must watch!
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
Pleasanton
this show is so intense and engaging and i can watch it for hours on end. even though all the episodes engage around the same idea, each episode is different and has its own defining characters. the consistency in characters help to build development too!
LIZETH V.
LIZETH V.
Edinburg, TX
Pop Culture Expert
Great actors, very good special effects, good and different dramas, you never get tired of it, I love action, and intrigue, this one offers that and much more, it is not boring because each episode is different, My husband and me love it and recommend it.
Selina H.
Selina H.
My all time favorite TV show! Never an episode that I do not fall asleep on! Olivia Bentsen is doing her thing on the show! There are so many episodes that you'll never truly be done watching the show! It keeps you wanting more! Absolutely love this show!
I love Law and Order. The mysterious always keep you on your toes. You won't be able to stop eating the popcorn. It gets intense at points. I love Mariska Hargitay in this show. I have only seen a couple episodes but I am looking forward to watching more.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Philadelphia, PA
Pop Culture Expert
I've watched every episode. I liked the show a lot more when Stabler was on it. Now that he's gone its not the same, but still one of my favorite T.V shows. Olivia Benson is my new favorite, she's such a good actress and she makes the show worth watching.
Kathy P.
Kathy P.
I've been watching this show for as long as I can remember. Don't always get a chance to watch live, but I catch marathons all the time on USA. Olivia Benson is the type of strong, powerful, and complex characters that more shows should aspire to include.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Kalamazoo, MI
I love this show. One of my go tos! The cast grows every season, and I love watching that. It also seems like they never run out of episodes to create, and it always seems very in tune with the times. I am excited for the new season, this is a must watch!
Elizabeth Q.
Elizabeth Q.
San Antonio, TX
My favorites show by far. I love how its a new crime every time with a twist. but beware this show is addictive. The actors are really good. I dont usually watch much tv but when this show is on im glued to the tv. i would recommend this show to any adult
Tabitha R.
Tabitha R.
Tucson, AZ
Law and Order SVU addresses the issue of crimes in a way no other TV show seems to do. While addressing a serious issue you also get to get a look at the inside of the process law enforcement goes through when finding criminals and trying to convict them.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?