Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sydney W.
Sydney W.
Lexington, SC

Law and order is the best show ever made. If you are someone who loves mystery and crimes, this is the show for you. There is so much suspense, you never want to stop watching it. There is sometimes some graphic content, so I don't recommend for small children.
Tracy T.
Tracy T.

I have watched this show on and off for a long time now. I really enjoy it. They always have great actors and actresses. the story like is great and tends to touch on things that happen in real life. I know the theme song anywhere if I hear it. Its a must watch
Kayci H.
Kayci H.

One of the best Law & Order shows in the history, well that's my opinion anyways. I do miss having stabler on here but the recent crew is damn good as well. If you like crime shows and don't mind a show set on sexual assault cases, take this show for a spin. :)
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
Louisville, KY

One of my favorite shows! It keeps me on the edge of my seat the entire time. I have way too many favorite scenes to choose one. There may be a lot of police/crime shows, but this one is unique! The actors are great and seem realistic! Definitely a must watch!!
Kirby M.
Kirby M.

Olivia Benson is a gift. She is such a phenomenal actress that there's a reason SVU has outlasted them all. I love her when she's faced with hard choices. She always attacks them beautifully - raw and emotional and true to real life. I cannot recommend it more.
Kristy H.
Kristy H.
Cabot, AR

A good detective show. I love that it brings to the front a topic that is so important- sexual assault.   A topic that no one wants to talk about. I think it does a good job of forcing it to the front and making it a subject to talk about. I also love the actors.
Kassandra c.
Kassandra c.
Hollywood, FL

This show touches home with many people that have shared a scary life event they never wanted to experience . But it does get to touch the heart and all the viewers can get into the show and even gives a bit of humor, it is definitely a must watch for any adult
Jordon C.
Jordon C.
Demopolis, AL

This is hands down my favorite show of all time. I watch at least one episode a day and it stay on the TV in the background while I'm moving around the house. This show just gives me a comfort. I grew up loving these characters since I was 2 so almost 22 years!
H N D.
H N D.
Blackwood, NJ

So happy this show has been renewed for the season. The episodes are always surprising and holds your interest start to finish. Mariska Hargitay is the best. Always add something unique to the drama. I love every scene that she's a part of. A must watch show!!
Elle G.
Elle G.
Ann Arbor, MI

By far my favorite television show of all time. I love the characters and I love the suspense. It is a great show if you enjoy drama. It has a great story throughout all of the seasons and makes you want to keep watching the next episode. This is a must watch!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now