Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Reese R.
Reese R.
Belvidere, IL
One of my favorite shows since I was a little girl in grade school. It is similar to the other Law & Order. Not to anything else though. I love all the drama and chasing around that they do. Great actors! This show is a must watch no doubt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kathy P.
Kathy P.
Sept. 28, 2016, 9:21 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I've been watching this show for as long as I can remember. Don't always get a chance to watch live, but I catch marathons all the time on USA. Olivia Benson is the type of strong, powerful, and complex characters that more shows should aspire to include.
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
Pleasanton
this show is so intense and engaging and i can watch it for hours on end. even though all the episodes engage around the same idea, each episode is different and has its own defining characters. the consistency in characters help to build development too!
Sana A.
Sana A.
Oct. 5, 2016, 2:53 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I've just started watching this show about a week ago and I'm already engrossed in the show. It can get a bit violent at times with the types of cases that are portrayed. It's similar to Criminal Minds so if you like that show you will like Law and Order.
Selina H.
Selina H.
My all time favorite TV show! Never an episode that I do not fall asleep on! Olivia Bentsen is doing her thing on the show! There are so many episodes that you'll never truly be done watching the show! It keeps you wanting more! Absolutely love this show!
Tina H.
Tina H.
La Farge, WI
Oct. 7, 2016, 6:41 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love, love, love this show. It keeps me glued to the television. The suspense and drama in the plot really keep us thinking. Great actors and storylines. We even watch reruns and still love it. One of our all time favorites. Would recommend it to everyone
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Philadelphia, PA
I've watched every episode. I liked the show a lot more when Stabler was on it. Now that he's gone its not the same, but still one of my favorite T.V shows. Olivia Benson is my new favorite, she's such a good actress and she makes the show worth watching.
Pratima W.
Pratima W.
Brooklyn, NY
Sept. 28, 2016, 11:02 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Best show everrrr. I absolutely love this show and I truly never get tired of it. Because of this show I find myself watching someone similar shows such as Quantico, Graceland (discontinued). I would highly recommend giving this show a go and watching it.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Kalamazoo, MI
I love this show. One of my go tos! The cast grows every season, and I love watching that. It also seems like they never run out of episodes to create, and it always seems very in tune with the times. I am excited for the new season, this is a must watch!
Caroline H.
Caroline H.
Law & Order SVU is my absolute favorite show on tv! Olivia Benson is the sweetest, cutest and most lovely character and Mariska Hargitay is absolutely perfect! The storylines are always so intense and keep you on the edge of your seat for the entire hour!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?