BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Ashley C.
Stone Mtn, GA
This show is absolutely amazing. I love how they incorporate real life events and make it their own. The actors are amazing but I always hate how Benson is the one who is always involved in traumatic situations. I would hate if this show ended.
Brandi M.
I have been watching this show since I was a kid. My idol was Olivia Benson, when Netflix came out I watched every episode and am still currently watching new seasons on TV, even though I have seen every episode I still watch the reruns on USA.
Velma H.
Thomasville, AL
Literally just about every generation in my family watches Law & Order SVU. It is arguably the best of all the shows on TNT. The cast is phenomenal. No other show can compare to this brilliant masterpiece. It is definitely a must watch. I love it.
Tiffany M.
Staten Island, NY
I love love love Law and Order: SVU!!! Actually I love all the Law and Order shows. The show has very good actors md acting. Granted to don't really watch the newer seasons because since Christopher Meloni left the show it hasn't been the same.
Lori T.
Tacoma, WA
I love this show. From the very first season up to, and including, the current one. The characters have been allowed to grow and become like family. And have families of their own, on screen. I loved that Olivia Benson was allowed to adopt a baby.
Amanda J.
Ikes Fork, WV
The was one of the first real TV shows I started watching as a teen and i still watch it at 25. I have to turn it off at times when they are showing graphic stuff and my kids are in the room but if it wasn't for that i would never stop watching.
Colleen A.
Los Angeles
Law and Order SVU is a long running tv show for a reason. The show has gritty topics that they tackle with taste. Great acting by the entire cast. Live the rapporr between Elliott and Benson but managed to transition it to ither characters.
Allison S.
Baltimore, MD
This has been one of my go-to shows for years now. I've re-watched the entire series several times now and always enjoy the episodes. olivia, Elliot, Munch, Fynn, and Capt. Kragen were the absolute best cast so far and have great chemistry.
Karly H.
Nashville , TN
One of my my favorite shows, hands down. I love that they have so many season with so many episodes. I binge watch multiple episodes every week, regardless if I'm working or not.

If you like police based/crime shows, this will not disappoint.
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
Love this show and it's series. Always great material from real life instances with many great actors bringing it to life. love the whole law and order series and have for years. CSI was my go to as well but this one has stood the test of time.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?