Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Trilaina V.
Trilaina V.
Jacksonville, FL

Law and Order SVU is my favorite Law and Order. I have been watching this show for a long time. The actors and actresses are amazing and they keep me guessing. I love this show. If I can't catch it when it comes on. I either record it or catch it on demand.
Morgan O.
Morgan O.
Lake Charles, LA

I love Law & Order: SVU. All accounts are so interesting. Even though the subject is the same, the show always stays interesting. The show had great actors. It is unlike any other TV series that i watch. I definitely recommend the TV to others for watching.
Brittney W.
Brittney W.

I love love love Law and Order: SVU. It is always an adrenaline rush and super intense. It never fails to be an interesting and captivating tv show. It shows the team aspect of crime solving, and has great actors and actresses to portray it. I recommend it.
Emma W.
Emma W.
Lewisburg, PA

I have watched a majority of all of this show and its still amazing! It is thrilling, intriguing and heart breaking! The acting is phenomenal as you follow the young detectives into their seasoned positions in the NYPD SVU unit. I would defiantly recommend!
Evanna W.
Evanna W.
Bridgewater, NJ

I love this show and it a very interesting to watch and I can not just stop watching this show. It is not for people who are young and do not know about that side of the world (as in sexual activities). But it is a very good show once you can understand it.
estella c.
estella c.
Paynesville, WV

I love this show i think i have watched every episode at least twice some of them more. the actors are excellent and the storylinhe amazing and I will continue to watch as long as i can. i hae actually been known to indulge in a few marathons with this show
Emily F.
Emily F.
Phoenix, AZ

I love this show because this is what I am going to school for I always wanted to be a detective I think this show really does put a perspective about what women could possibly encounter and it's horrible and I think this show does a good job embodying thst
Kayla S.
Kayla S.

This is one of my favorite TV shows! I watch reruns over and over! My favorite scene is when Benson becomes a Mommy. There are other shows similar, but this one was the first of its kind! everyone on the show is great at what they do!!! Must watch for sure!
Ty C.
Ty C.

I love this show! It's intense and keeps you interested. What I like about it, is that you can watch it and not watch every episode in order. It's usually on TV often adn it's on Netflix/Hulu so it's easily available. Also it's a great conversation starter.
Secilia R.
Secilia R.

This show is one of my favorites.. I used to watch it religiously when I worked in a home, now that I'm a mom and work, I'm so busy, but every chance i get I watch it if its on.. Actors are great and the episodes are even greater.. Definitely a must watch..
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now