Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL

Law & order: SVU has been one of my all time favorite shows for years. They just put season 17 on Netflix and I've already watched at least 5 episodes. Mariska Hargitay is AMAZING in her role. Law & order: SVU is one of those shows that I want to NEVER end!
Emma W.
Emma W.
Lewisburg, PA

I have watched a majority of all of this show and its still amazing! It is thrilling, intriguing and heart breaking! The acting is phenomenal as you follow the young detectives into their seasoned positions in the NYPD SVU unit. I would defiantly recommend!
Christine P.
Christine P.

Love this show. Mariska Hagarty is amazing as Benson and the show really is one that I love for its understanding of law and order and how it treats the characters throughout and they face real situations, even if "ripped from the headlines" episodes exist.
Trilaina V.
Trilaina V.
Jacksonville, FL

Law and Order SVU is my favorite Law and Order. I have been watching this show for a long time. The actors and actresses are amazing and they keep me guessing. I love this show. If I can't catch it when it comes on. I either record it or catch it on demand.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.

This show is my favourite show ever. I will never stop getting chills whenever I hear the "DUN DUN" in between scenes. Ice-T is the best detective out there, and I hope to hell I can dress as well as half of the DAs in this show when I am a states attorney.
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Leland, NC

Even after being on the air since the 90's the show just gets better and better. I love mariska Hargitay and Ice T. I really miss Danny Pino. The best episodes are the ripped from the headline ones. I love this show and can watch the episodes over and over.
Quiana S.
Quiana S.

I will always love law and order SVU. I can watch repeats over and over again. My favorite scene is when Olivia adopt Noah. Very good actors and great acting. The other law and Orders still show repeats on TNT. a good tv series to watch. i would recommend.
Annabelle M.
Annabelle M.
Fargo, ND

This show will keep me entertained for hours! I have seen every single episode and i hope they keep coming out with more. Olivia Benson is the best, I also really like Finn. There are tons of other crime shows out there, but this is by far my favorite one.
Civonna S.
Civonna S.
Nottingham, MD

OMG IM WATCHING IT RIGHT NOW THE NEW SEASON AND ITS SO GOOD MY FAVORITE is when olivia gets kidnapped for a couple episodes its very good acting for all the actors, its not similar to other tv shows in my opinion, maybe csi. def would recommend to someones
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
verona, PA

This is my favorite show. I can't wait for the next season. They always keep me on my toes and really keep it interesting. The stories are always changing and getting better and better.. Keep up the great work and keep us on our toes. ps bring back Elliot.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now