Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Quiana S.
Quiana S.
I will always love law and order SVU. I can watch repeats over and over again. My favorite scene is when Olivia adopt Noah. Very good actors and great acting. The other law and Orders still show repeats on TNT. a good tv series to watch. i would recommend.
Tanya L.
Tanya L.
Columbus, OH
This is a go to show for me. I enjoy the characters and trying to "solve " the crimes before the end of the show. The actors are great and character development is outstanding. I think this is a stand out compared to other shows. This is a must watch show.
Civonna S.
Civonna S.
Nottingham, MD
Sept. 22, 2016, 1:16 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
OMG IM WATCHING IT RIGHT NOW THE NEW SEASON AND ITS SO GOOD MY FAVORITE is when olivia gets kidnapped for a couple episodes its very good acting for all the actors, its not similar to other tv shows in my opinion, maybe csi. def would recommend to someones
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
verona, PA
This is my favorite show. I can't wait for the next season. They always keep me on my toes and really keep it interesting. The stories are always changing and getting better and better.. Keep up the great work and keep us on our toes. ps bring back Elliot.
Evelina R.
Evelina R.
La Vergne, TN
This is another show that's dangerously addictive! I love the old episodes with Elliott Stabler but the entire cast and show is amazing! They have a lot of awesome guest appearances and a surprise in each episode! This show never gets boring! It's amazing!
Avonlea H.
Avonlea H.
Dec. 16, 2016, 10:14 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
One of my longest running favorite shows! I love that every week is different buy keeps a good story line going for all of the characters in the show. Some shows get worse over time, but I think SVU just continues to get better and better with each season!
member-8159e2978
member-8159e2978
Stamford, CT
for years I wondered what the hype was with this show until one day about 4 years ago I w was home sick from work with only my Netflix and began watching. I went through 10 seasons within 3 weeks and have kept up with the show ever since. I love this show!
Lance P.
Lance P.
Fairburn, GA
This is my favorite show to watch at night. Its all about the suspenseful murder cases. They really know how to make a show very very interesting. So i rated this 5 stars because i believe that everyone that has a TV should take the time out to watch show.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Sept. 23, 2016, 7:43 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Favorite. Show. Ever. I cannot say enough good things about the entirety of this show. Excellent casting, great storylines. A perfect balance of drama and criminality. Sometimes the subject matter is sensitive but all in all one of my favorite shows on TV.
Yi Ling H.
Yi Ling H.
Sugar Hill, GA
I discovered this show about 6 years ago and fell in love and one summer month I just decided to watch from the first season to catch up until the recent one. I still following the show on Hulu and watches them religiously if they even come on reply on tv,
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?