Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Rachel D.
Rachel D.

One of my favorite TV shows! The topics they cover are horrifying, but it's captivating. Olivia Benson is such a great character. After Elliot leaves, the show does take a dip. However, it's still amazing. I have probably seen every episode. Worth the watch!
Amber H.
Amber H.
Mason, IL

This show is great because it can show you how the world can be out there. It isn't similar to to many other shows and all of the acting is good that I have seen I still have to watch the new season and see what is happening. Yes I would recommend this show.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Las Vegas, NV

I am watching this show whikle I write this review I love it so much. I could never get enough and I never want it to stop. I cant even pick my favorite actor because I love everything about this show that I want it to go on forever, please don't ever stop.
Laura V.
Laura V.

I looked online to see what shows related to Grey's Anatomy and this came up. it isn't the exact same but its similar and i still really like it. I watch it every so often. i don't binge watch this show but its something to watch when i finish my other shows
sherri p.
sherri p.
Star City, AR

I love Law & Order: SUV. This show is deep and shows situations that are not like other shows, but are real situations that do happen and no one talks about. It is has awesome actors and actoress! I love it never miss it, own the dvds, watch on TV! LOVE IT!
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Blauvelt, NY

Olivia Benson! Elliot Stabler! Finn Tutuola! John Munch! Captain Donald Cragen! Come on people! Although there are some new faces now, this was the dream team. I can always lose myself in an SVU marathon, regardless of the fact that I've seen every episode.
Trilaina V.
Trilaina V.
Jacksonville, FL

Law and Order SVU is my favorite Law and Order. I have been watching this show for a long time. The actors and actresses are amazing and they keep me guessing. I love this show. If I can't catch it when it comes on. I either record it or catch it on demand.
Violet W.
Violet W.
Moorhead, MN

Absolutely amazing. All the cases seem so real and are always extremely relevant in our society today. Amazing actors, both the main characters and supporting roles. For sure my all time favorite show to binge watch regularly. So excited for the new season!
Brittney W.
Brittney W.

I love love love Law and Order: SVU. It is always an adrenaline rush and super intense. It never fails to be an interesting and captivating tv show. It shows the team aspect of crime solving, and has great actors and actresses to portray it. I recommend it.
Christine P.
Christine P.

Love this show. Mariska Hagarty is amazing as Benson and the show really is one that I love for its understanding of law and order and how it treats the characters throughout and they face real situations, even if "ripped from the headlines" episodes exist.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now