BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Lucy S.
Lucy S.
This show is addicting and hard NOT to binge watch. Olivia Benson is amazing and a hero. The cases on the shows are fascinating and there's no shortage of action and plot twists. Every episode is captivating and the relationships between the cast is great.
Denise L.
Denise L.
Wellsville, OH
My dad loves this show he watches it daily which is good he loves the crime shows incs is another one he watches very good show the solving of the crime yes very much so he oves he people and sAYS thy are really good at it yes a must watchin this house old
Laura M.
Laura M.
Columbia, SC
This show is so compelling with characters that have a lot of depth. There are other shows in the Law and Order series that are similar, however none have crimes/stories as intriguing as SVU. The acting is perfect for the roles the characters have to play.
Lance P.
Lance P.
Fairburn, GA
This is my favorite show to watch at night. Its all about the suspenseful murder cases. They really know how to make a show very very interesting. So i rated this 5 stars because i believe that everyone that has a TV should take the time out to watch show.
I mostly watch Law & Order on Sundays. During the week I am watching my other shows. I love detective/police shows. I don't have a favorite scene because I love Law and Order: SVU. All of the actors are good. Would recommend watching this show to everyone.
Avonlea H.
Avonlea H.
One of my longest running favorite shows! I love that every week is different buy keeps a good story line going for all of the characters in the show. Some shows get worse over time, but I think SVU just continues to get better and better with each season!
Angela B.
Angela B.
New Brockton, AL
Pop Culture Expert
While I miss Stabler, Benson as an adoptive mom has been a nice change for the show. I really didn't think they would ever let her become a parent. Having the show tie in with Chicago P.D. (and even Chicago Fire) onoccassion is a fantastic change of pace.
Pratima W.
Pratima W.
Brooklyn, NY
Best show everrrr. I absolutely love this show and I truly never get tired of it. Because of this show I find myself watching someone similar shows such as Quantico, Graceland (discontinued). I would highly recommend giving this show a go and watching it.
Crystal F.
Crystal F.
Mt Sterling, KY
I love this show! It's one of my favorites! I love all of the great actors and actresses and the great acting. It's hard to pick one when there are so many! I also watch the other Law & Order show as well! I would recommend that any adult watch this show!
I love Law and Order. The mysterious always keep you on your toes. You won't be able to stop eating the popcorn. It gets intense at points. I love Mariska Hargitay in this show. I have only seen a couple episodes but I am looking forward to watching more.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?