Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Myranda H.
Myranda H.

There is a reason this show has been in for so long. The acting and story telling is remarkable in this series and I love the suspense of it all and just how entertaining it is. I watch this series every chance I get and cannot wait for the new season to start.
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
West Olive, MI

The show is always one of my go-to's when there is nothing else to watch. I love watching reruns just as much as I love watching the newer episodes as well. The actors are amazing!! I love all of them. I recommend this show to anyone who hasn't seen it already.
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
Austin, TX

Best show ever. been watching it since i was five years old with my mom. now I've seen every episode at least twice. No other crime show compares to SVU without looking like they are trying to hard to copy them. SVU has been on forever and I hope it never ends.
Tina B.
Tina B.

I always get sucked into law and order. Its fun ans suspenseful. My favorite scenes are when they are about to catch the person. It is like no other! It has great actors and i LOVE the show! It had great actors, and it is a MUST WATCH!!! Law and Order is great!
Carly H.
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS

I love this show so much!! it is one of my favorites. I hate when people leave though. Other than that, I love every minute of it. the actors/actresses are all amazing. It's kind of similar to other shows, but also original at the same time. It is a must watch!
Ursula R.
Ursula R.

Absolutely love this show. It always has a different case/ investigation while maintaining a story line of the main characters. There are so many seasons and I've seen the show in order. You could also see various episodes out of order and still be entertained.
Anny T.
Anny T.
Orlando, FL

In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous.
In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories
Cindy A.
Cindy A.
waco, Tx

Drama and real life inspired stories ! Its on hulu and netflix and so easy to binge watch !I love the drama and how all the characters have grown . Nothing like any of the other detective and law shows.I recommend this for everyone. Even my mom likes this show.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Albuquerque, NM

I have been watching this show forever and I will always watch this show! Definitely the best with Benson and Stabler in the earlier and mid days, but still amazing! If you're bored at home flip through the channels because most likely it'll be on some station!
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Comer, GA

Great show, love Mariska Hargitay. I wasn't sure how it was going to go once Stabler left but the new characters and the remaining have kept the show going. They do a great job of pulling in real crimes and putting them into the episode to pull more viewers in.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now