Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Ty C.
Ty C.

I love this show! It's intense and keeps you interested. What I like about it, is that you can watch it and not watch every episode in order. It's usually on TV often adn it's on Netflix/Hulu so it's easily available. Also it's a great conversation starter.
Keoammara C.
Keoammara C.
Long Beach, CA

Suspenseful and gets me to the edge of my seat every time. Great actors on this show and the writers always do a good job. Love how sometimes current events are showcased in some episodes. I have many seasons on DVd and would watch this over and over again!
Lisa L.
Lisa L.

Law & Order covers some heavy topics, and to be honest I used to get nightmares every night I watched it. But I fell in love with all of the characters, and, despite the terrible topics they cover in the show, I LOVE Olivia Benson and her crew. So INSPIRING
Farrah R.
Farrah R.
McCaysville, GA

Okay... so admittedly this show is kind of, just a little teensy bit... totally ridiculous. But it's like junk food - I just can't stop. I can sit and marathon this crap for hours on end and never grow tired. I can't wait to be Olivia Benson when I grow up.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.

It's my favorite tv show or series. I feel really shocked at some cases they present and it impresses me that those cases are just a little portion of the real world we're living in. It's my favorite Law and Order series as well. I prefer the older seasons.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Pekin, IL

Favorite show ever! I am constantly watching it when I get free time. It is one of the best on screen tv crime series that I have seen. I think a lot of the main characters end up leaving, i havent watched much since most of the original characters are gone
Monica C.
Monica C.
Alameda, CA

One of my favorite shows. I love the drama and that the plot lines are so thought provoking. Love the characters and the plot lines. Love, love, love this show.
I recommend this show to all my friends and they also love it. It is a great show. A must watch.
Laura V.
Laura V.

I looked online to see what shows related to Grey's Anatomy and this came up. it isn't the exact same but its similar and i still really like it. I watch it every so often. i don't binge watch this show but its something to watch when i finish my other shows
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL

Law & order: SVU has been one of my all time favorite shows for years. They just put season 17 on Netflix and I've already watched at least 5 episodes. Mariska Hargitay is AMAZING in her role. Law & order: SVU is one of those shows that I want to NEVER end!
Thaisha M.
Thaisha M.

I love this show because it shows us the real and gets down to the nitty gritty. I don't really have a favorite scene, but if you love Law and Order or Police Dramas, This is a very good one. The acting is AMAZING and the characters are extremely realistic.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now