Add a Photo

Photos (23)
estella c.
estella c.
Paynesville, WV

I love this show i think i have watched every episode at least twice some of them more. the actors are excellent and the storylinhe amazing and I will continue to watch as long as i can. i hae actually been known to indulge in a few marathons with this show
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL

Law & order: SVU has been one of my all time favorite shows for years. They just put season 17 on Netflix and I've already watched at least 5 episodes. Mariska Hargitay is AMAZING in her role. Law & order: SVU is one of those shows that I want to NEVER end!
Lisa L.
Lisa L.

Law & Order covers some heavy topics, and to be honest I used to get nightmares every night I watched it. But I fell in love with all of the characters, and, despite the terrible topics they cover in the show, I LOVE Olivia Benson and her crew. So INSPIRING
Blanca G.
Blanca G.
Pasadena, TX

Omg this has to be my favorite show! oLIVIA IS MY FAVORITE OUT OF ALL OF THEM AND ICE T. My favorite episodes of the show was when the guy had kidnapped olivia. This shies has thought me a lot of things. i love the suspense and the cast is amazing i love it
Monica C.
Monica C.
Alameda, CA

One of my favorite shows. I love the drama and that the plot lines are so thought provoking. Love the characters and the plot lines. Love, love, love this show.
I recommend this show to all my friends and they also love it. It is a great show. A must watch.
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Leland, NC

Even after being on the air since the 90's the show just gets better and better. I love mariska Hargitay and Ice T. I really miss Danny Pino. The best episodes are the ripped from the headline ones. I love this show and can watch the episodes over and over.
Emma W.
Emma W.
Lewisburg, PA

I have watched a majority of all of this show and its still amazing! It is thrilling, intriguing and heart breaking! The acting is phenomenal as you follow the young detectives into their seasoned positions in the NYPD SVU unit. I would defiantly recommend!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.

This is one of my favorite TV shows! I watch reruns over and over! My favorite scene is when Benson becomes a Mommy. There are other shows similar, but this one was the first of its kind! everyone on the show is great at what they do!!! Must watch for sure!
Ty C.
Ty C.

I love this show! It's intense and keeps you interested. What I like about it, is that you can watch it and not watch every episode in order. It's usually on TV often adn it's on Netflix/Hulu so it's easily available. Also it's a great conversation starter.
Farrah R.
Farrah R.
McCaysville, GA

Okay... so admittedly this show is kind of, just a little teensy bit... totally ridiculous. But it's like junk food - I just can't stop. I can sit and marathon this crap for hours on end and never grow tired. I can't wait to be Olivia Benson when I grow up.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now