Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Jaimie E.
Jaimie E.

Law and Order: SVU has been something I've watched since I was a young teenager. The story line, actors and intense involvement makes it an easy favorite. Major actors and actresses also make special appearances which makes it all the more exciting to watch.
megan C.
megan C.
Virginia Beach, VA

THIS SHOW IS LIFE!!! Every time this show comes on i am engulfed into the television. it is almost like the other law and orders but no one compares to olivia and stabler!!! these two have got to be my favorite in the series and EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH IT !!
Rachel D.
Rachel D.

One of my favorite TV shows! The topics they cover are horrifying, but it's captivating. Olivia Benson is such a great character. After Elliot leaves, the show does take a dip. However, it's still amazing. I have probably seen every episode. Worth the watch!
Erica K.
Erica K.
Livonia, NY

This is one of those shows that you don't have to watch in order to understand. I love that about this show because when there is nothing else on this is an entertaining option. The acting is good and sometime there are celebrity guests which is pretty neat.
Taylor Z.
Taylor Z.
Port Orange, FL

This is one of the best, long running, series to date! Marissa Hargitay is such an amazing actress. I can't believe it's been on for as many seasons as it has but I hope it never ends. I love that they have new story lines all the time and it's never boring.
Maegan R.
Maegan R.
Brooklyn, NY

I CAN WATCH THIS ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT. I WILL LITERALLY WATCH NOTHING ELSE WHEN THERE'S A MARATHON. Talk about addiction. These actors/actresses are freaking awesome. To be completely honest, idk wth I'd do if the show were to be discontinued. I'd die. Idk!
Codi Y.
Codi Y.
Salesville, OH

This is my all time favorite show. I've watched every season of it and I can't wait to keep watching it. It always keeps me on my toes, makes me cry and laugh. It is a must watch of the whole law and order series. And it just keeps getting better and better.
Diana P.
Diana P.

I have many years watching this series and I really love how cases develop and how resolve themselves really catches your attention from start to finish recommend see though other series of police it looks like they have a particular way of telling the cases
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Loveland, OH

This show is great when you are bored and ready to go to bed. I never really search it out because honestly the acting and writing is atrocious. The situations and cases they solve are interesting enough to stay involved in the story and appreciate the show.
Katheryn A.
Katheryn A.
El Paso, TX

The beginning is my favorite. Elliot and Stabler are my favorite duo. After Elliot left the show was never the same. What I love about the show is that the bad guys don't always get caught so it's not always predictable. For me the first 8 seasons are great.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?