Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Anny T.
Anny T.
Orlando, FL

In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous.
In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories
Jacqueline D.
Jacqueline D.
Folcroft, PA

I love this show for its character development. You sincerely get to grow with the actors, and the show is extremely realistic. At times, it can be a bit graphic. I personally can't watch the ones where there is harm being done to a child. I love Olivia though!
T'Keyah R.
T'Keyah R.

I know the intro to SVU & the melody by heart. Every single actor/actress is my favorite. I'm sure there are similar tv series but nothing compares. My favorite scene so far is when Liv finally gets full custody of Noah. Please watch, you won't be disappointed.
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Comer, GA

Great show, love Mariska Hargitay. I wasn't sure how it was going to go once Stabler left but the new characters and the remaining have kept the show going. They do a great job of pulling in real crimes and putting them into the episode to pull more viewers in.
Miranda W.
Miranda W.

I love this show. It is very interesting and has a lot of suspension. There is always a great story line with each episode. This unlike another Tv shows I have ever seen. Its story lines are always perfect and very detailed. This show id defiantly a MUST WATCH.
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
West Olive, MI

The show is always one of my go-to's when there is nothing else to watch. I love watching reruns just as much as I love watching the newer episodes as well. The actors are amazing!! I love all of them. I recommend this show to anyone who hasn't seen it already.
Myranda H.
Myranda H.

There is a reason this show has been in for so long. The acting and story telling is remarkable in this series and I love the suspense of it all and just how entertaining it is. I watch this series every chance I get and cannot wait for the new season to start.
Isa S.
Isa S.

Law & Order is one of the best series I watch, I cant stop watching it because is so amazing, I love all of the episodes, the acting is amazing, you really get to love the characters, I love when they get the bad guys, its a totally must watch, 100% recommended
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
Austin, TX

Best show ever. been watching it since i was five years old with my mom. now I've seen every episode at least twice. No other crime show compares to SVU without looking like they are trying to hard to copy them. SVU has been on forever and I hope it never ends.
Murphy T.
Murphy T.
W Milwaukee, WI

I don't really know how to write a review for my favorite show of all time, but just watch it. If you like crime shows mixed with character drama, you'll love it. Cheesy acting at times, but what do you expect? I watch this show every day and it never gets old.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now