BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

Melody K.
Melody K.
Salem, VA
I've been watching this show for as long as I can remember. I love it so much that I have cried during the characters' tragedies and gotten happy for their triumphs. I highly recommend it to anybody. It made me want to be a detective while I was in school.
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Reedley, CA
My boyfriend get me into this show. I liked watching this show when I was little. I just never really knew the difference between special victims unit and the others. But now I do and whenever we see it on we stay on that channel until the episode is over.
Annabelle M.
Annabelle M.
Fargo, ND
This show will keep me entertained for hours! I have seen every single episode and i hope they keep coming out with more. Olivia Benson is the best, I also really like Finn. There are tons of other crime shows out there, but this is by far my favorite one.
Myriel T.
Myriel T.
Marrero, LA
I love this show! It amazing one of the best shows I watch! It is similar to criminal minds. The actors are great you can't tell anything. I don't really have a favorite scene. But I must watch the one when they had a 18 year old wanted to go with old man.
Tanya L.
Tanya L.
Columbus, OH
This is a go to show for me. I enjoy the characters and trying to "solve " the crimes before the end of the show. The actors are great and character development is outstanding. I think this is a stand out compared to other shows. This is a must watch show.
Grace U.
Grace U.
This is a great series. I enjoy many crime shows. While Law and Order SVU deals with lots of tough topics, such as sexual assault, I think it is incredibly important to make the general population aware of the stigmas and stereotypes surround these issues.
Riley
Riley
Brighton, MA
I could watch SVU all day, every day. I think everyone I know could watch SVU all day, every day as well. Something about the show is endlessly engaging and keeps me on the edge of my seat. Obviously the best seasons are those with both Stabler and Benson.
Catherine L.
Catherine L.
Bronx, NY
Can you say my FAVORITE show of all times, I have been watching Law and order SVU since the first season and I don't miss one episode. The actors are great, and the story lines are very very interesting. I recommend everyone to watch it if they like drama.
Olivia A.
Olivia A.
This show is literally my favorite show ever. If you love crime shows you will defiantly love this show. The actors are amazing. I love how each episode is a new crime. The cross over episode are personally my favorite because they make it very suspenseful
Stacy M.
Stacy M.
Yulee, FL
I love this show. Some say it's formulaic but I'm still surprised by every episode. I love the characters and I love the connection you build with them. I love that they generally always get the bad guy. It may not be realistic but it's good entertainment.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?