Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Lucy S.
Lucy S.
This show is addicting and hard NOT to binge watch. Olivia Benson is amazing and a hero. The cases on the shows are fascinating and there's no shortage of action and plot twists. Every episode is captivating and the relationships between the cast is great.
Chanel S.
Chanel S.
Westland, MI
This is the type of show that you can rewatch and binge watch and never get tired. Favorite scene would be when Olivia benson was kidnapped. No I don't think any other show compares to this one. I would recommend this show to anyone that likes crime shows.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Columbia, SC
Sept. 26, 2016, 11:27 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show is so compelling with characters that have a lot of depth. There are other shows in the Law and Order series that are similar, however none have crimes/stories as intriguing as SVU. The acting is perfect for the roles the characters have to play.
Melody K.
Melody K.
Salem, VA
I've been watching this show for as long as I can remember. I love it so much that I have cried during the characters' tragedies and gotten happy for their triumphs. I highly recommend it to anybody. It made me want to be a detective while I was in school.
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Reedley, CA
My boyfriend get me into this show. I liked watching this show when I was little. I just never really knew the difference between special victims unit and the others. But now I do and whenever we see it on we stay on that channel until the episode is over.
Denise L.
Denise L.
Wellsville, OH
My dad loves this show he watches it daily which is good he loves the crime shows incs is another one he watches very good show the solving of the crime yes very much so he oves he people and sAYS thy are really good at it yes a must watchin this house old
I mostly watch Law & Order on Sundays. During the week I am watching my other shows. I love detective/police shows. I don't have a favorite scene because I love Law and Order: SVU. All of the actors are good. Would recommend watching this show to everyone.
Jenna K.
Jenna K.
Lillington, NC
There is a reason it has been on as long as it has been. Good characters, good acting, good storylines. It has certainly changed since Elliot left and whatnot - I will always miss the Elliot/Olivia relationship. But it's still very good! Watch it for sure!
Stacy M.
Stacy M.
Yulee, FL
I love this show. Some say it's formulaic but I'm still surprised by every episode. I love the characters and I love the connection you build with them. I love that they generally always get the bad guy. It may not be realistic but it's good entertainment.
Riley
Riley
Brighton, MA
I could watch SVU all day, every day. I think everyone I know could watch SVU all day, every day as well. Something about the show is endlessly engaging and keeps me on the edge of my seat. Obviously the best seasons are those with both Stabler and Benson.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?