Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Amber H.
Amber H.
Mason, IL

This show is great because it can show you how the world can be out there. It isn't similar to to many other shows and all of the acting is good that I have seen I still have to watch the new season and see what is happening. Yes I would recommend this show.
megan C.
megan C.
Virginia Beach, VA

THIS SHOW IS LIFE!!! Every time this show comes on i am engulfed into the television. it is almost like the other law and orders but no one compares to olivia and stabler!!! these two have got to be my favorite in the series and EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH IT !!
Stephenie W.
Stephenie W.
Durham, ME

I have watched every season of Law and Order SVU from the very beginning. It never gets old. They follow stories current to the headlines. The characters are so interesting and established. To have an original cast member on the show this long is outstanding
Shelly C.
Shelly C.

Man I am totally addicted to this show!! The real life scenarios, the success of watching team work at its best, along with being a survivor myself...I cannot help but love this show and watching such great acting! Law & Order SVU is an absolute MUST WATCH!!
Taylor Z.
Taylor Z.
Port Orange, FL

This is one of the best, long running, series to date! Marissa Hargitay is such an amazing actress. I can't believe it's been on for as many seasons as it has but I hope it never ends. I love that they have new story lines all the time and it's never boring.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Las Vegas, NV

I am watching this show whikle I write this review I love it so much. I could never get enough and I never want it to stop. I cant even pick my favorite actor because I love everything about this show that I want it to go on forever, please don't ever stop.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.

This is one of my favorite TV shows! I watch reruns over and over! My favorite scene is when Benson becomes a Mommy. There are other shows similar, but this one was the first of its kind! everyone on the show is great at what they do!!! Must watch for sure!
Kathryn R.
Kathryn R.
Manhattan

One of my all time favorite shows to watch! The actors do their part so well and I feel like I can connect with them on a deeper level. They portray their characters very accurately. My favorite scenes are when they get the confessions from the perpetrators
Thaisha M.
Thaisha M.

I love this show because it shows us the real and gets down to the nitty gritty. I don't really have a favorite scene, but if you love Law and Order or Police Dramas, This is a very good one. The acting is AMAZING and the characters are extremely realistic.
sherri p.
sherri p.
Star City, AR

I love Law & Order: SUV. This show is deep and shows situations that are not like other shows, but are real situations that do happen and no one talks about. It is has awesome actors and actoress! I love it never miss it, own the dvds, watch on TV! LOVE IT!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now