Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Naik C.
Naik C.

I love this series of detective genre legal. His chapter to chapter plot is absolutely envelope , and carefully developed . Each story is really very human and sometimes poignant . it really is one of my favorites. I recommend it to lovers of detective genre
Jaimie E.
Jaimie E.

Law and Order: SVU has been something I've watched since I was a young teenager. The story line, actors and intense involvement makes it an easy favorite. Major actors and actresses also make special appearances which makes it all the more exciting to watch.
Karen B.
Karen B.
Cupertino, CA

My favorite show. I have seen every episode multiple times and I love how it is on several channels a few times a day. What is not to love about really dark drama to escape my everyday life. I used to work with domestic violence and somehow I find it calming
Germaine M.
Germaine M.

Great show, great storyline and cast. I have watched this show for years. The acting is great, not only with main cast members but extra as well. It is similar, but they are the lead show in their category. Yes, I encourage others to watch, it's a good show.
Nora D.
Nora D.
Freedom, NH

Where do I begin, I love Law and Order SVU! I have watched every single episode aired and the actors/storylines are absolutely amazing. Every episode pulls you in and the show is way better than most crime shows. If you haven't watched this show you need to!
Kahdijah B.
Kahdijah B.

Love this show and I'm so excited for the new season. I could literally binge watch on old episodes all day long with out getting tired of it. The plot and story line are so realist. The actors and actresses are so serious you definitely forgot their acting.
Erica K.
Erica K.
Livonia, NY

This is one of those shows that you don't have to watch in order to understand. I love that about this show because when there is nothing else on this is an entertaining option. The acting is good and sometime there are celebrity guests which is pretty neat.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.

Is a amazing serie for the all people! But a little rude for sensitive people in sexual sense, outside it has good players(How Danny Pino, Christopher Meloni, and more) and gives good message for girls with more caution when leaving, so i recommend it to see
Maegan R.
Maegan R.
Brooklyn, NY

I CAN WATCH THIS ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT. I WILL LITERALLY WATCH NOTHING ELSE WHEN THERE'S A MARATHON. Talk about addiction. These actors/actresses are freaking awesome. To be completely honest, idk wth I'd do if the show were to be discontinued. I'd die. Idk!
jaime r.
jaime r.
Land O Lakes, FL

This show is absolutely amazing. The suspense is what keeps me watching, along with the cast. The story lines are amazing as they tend to mimic what goes on in our world today. If I were to have a career in law enforcement I would want to be an SVU detective
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now