BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #9 in TV

• Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Kristin R.
Hampstead, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My favorite of the Law & Order shows. I love all of the characters both original and new that they continue to bring in, the writers do a great job of making everything real and convincing and the twists and turns that get thrown in keep you watching.
Brandi M.
I have been watching this show since I was a kid. My idol was Olivia Benson, when Netflix came out I watched every episode and am still currently watching new seasons on TV, even though I have seen every episode I still watch the reruns on USA.
Alexandria L.
Raleigh, NC
Great show! The stories really draw you in especially since some are actually influenced by things going on in America today. However, I miss Benson and Stabler's relationship today. The actors are really good and play their roles very realistic.
Louiza L.
Out of all the Law and Orders, this is theeeeee only one I like. The older episodes are just downright genius and heartbreaking, but as the show progressed, I feel it kind of fell short of the incredibly complex plot twists it once was known for.
Summer M.
Madison, AL
This show catches the attention of EVERYBODY. There's nothing about the show that I would change. I've been watching it for 10+ years now. It draws you in and you'll end up watching the 24 hour marathon without realizing how much time has passed.
Tracey R.
Law and order svu is such a classic. I love shows like this and love how they relate real world stuff that's going on into their story line. It's one of those theme songs that are recognizable and I would definitely recommend others to watch it
Courtney M.
Steubenville, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Best crime show ever!! It's lasted so long and I know it's the same episode every time but I love trying to figure out who it was. The characters even have a story behind them, I would recommend this show to everyone. I've been watching it since I was 14 and now I'm 26!
Laura H.
Northborough, MA
Law & Order SVU filled my Saturday afternoons during college, and I've continued to be glued to the TV on premier nights! The story lines are perfectly written, and you never feel like you're watching the same story but with different characters. Its a classic that will be enjoyed for years.
Christi Jo P.
Los Angeles, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My love of procedural dramas comes from my mama. When the sun would get to strong in the summer, we would come inside and watch a few episodes of SVU. I love the earlier seasons the best, but honestly- if it comes on, no matter the scene, I will watch it.
Malissa W.
Norfolk, VA
This is a great show. lots of action and emotion. the actors are great. I can't name one favorite scene I have a lot. the actors are great. I recommend this show to everyone. there are other shows like it but this is a must watch for all adults.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?