Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Pekin, Il
Favorite show ever! I am constantly watching it when I get free time. It is one of the best on screen tv crime series that I have seen. I think a lot of the main characters end up leaving, i havent watched much since most of the original characters are gone
Laura V.
Laura V.
I looked online to see what shows related to Grey's Anatomy and this came up. it isn't the exact same but its similar and i still really like it. I watch it every so often. i don't binge watch this show but its something to watch when i finish my other shows
Liz C.
Liz C.
This is by far the best Law and Order series of all of them. Superb writing, compelling characters, and wonderful acting. The perfect equation for an epic series. The fact that it is staying strong after this long speaks for the success of the show itself.
Annabelle M.
Annabelle M.
Fargo, ND
This show will keep me entertained for hours! I have seen every single episode and i hope they keep coming out with more. Olivia Benson is the best, I also really like Finn. There are tons of other crime shows out there, but this is by far my favorite one.
Grace U.
Grace U.
This is a great series. I enjoy many crime shows. While Law and Order SVU deals with lots of tough topics, such as sexual assault, I think it is incredibly important to make the general population aware of the stigmas and stereotypes surround these issues.
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
I honestly cannot explain how good this TV show actually is. I have watched eight hour marathons, and don't care. Mariska is great it in, and is compatible and has great chemistry with everyone she acts with. Seriously could not recommend this show enough!
Catherine L.
Catherine L.
Bronx, NY
Can you say my FAVORITE show of all times, I have been watching Law and order SVU since the first season and I don't miss one episode. The actors are great, and the story lines are very very interesting. I recommend everyone to watch it if they like drama.
Olivia A.
Olivia A.
This show is literally my favorite show ever. If you love crime shows you will defiantly love this show. The actors are amazing. I love how each episode is a new crime. The cross over episode are personally my favorite because they make it very suspenseful
Myriel T.
Myriel T.
Marrero, LA
I love this show! It amazing one of the best shows I watch! It is similar to criminal minds. The actors are great you can't tell anything. I don't really have a favorite scene. But I must watch the one when they had a 18 year old wanted to go with old man.
I really enjoyed this show for a long time...loved the actors, and the screenwriting. Great plots and twists, but I must admit that there are only so many story lines to go with the theme. And I think they have covered them all. I would recommend watching.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?