BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Grace U.
Grace U.
This is a great series. I enjoy many crime shows. While Law and Order SVU deals with lots of tough topics, such as sexual assault, I think it is incredibly important to make the general population aware of the stigmas and stereotypes surround these issues.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
verona, PA
Pop Culture Expert
This is my favorite show. I can't wait for the next season. They always keep me on my toes and really keep it interesting. The stories are always changing and getting better and better.. Keep up the great work and keep us on our toes. ps bring back Elliot.
I mostly watch Law & Order on Sundays. During the week I am watching my other shows. I love detective/police shows. I don't have a favorite scene because I love Law and Order: SVU. All of the actors are good. Would recommend watching this show to everyone.
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Pop Culture Expert
I honestly cannot explain how good this TV show actually is. I have watched eight hour marathons, and don't care. Mariska is great it in, and is compatible and has great chemistry with everyone she acts with. Seriously could not recommend this show enough!
Catherine L.
Catherine L.
Bronx, NY
Can you say my FAVORITE show of all times, I have been watching Law and order SVU since the first season and I don't miss one episode. The actors are great, and the story lines are very very interesting. I recommend everyone to watch it if they like drama.
Riley
Riley
Brighton, MA
I could watch SVU all day, every day. I think everyone I know could watch SVU all day, every day as well. Something about the show is endlessly engaging and keeps me on the edge of my seat. Obviously the best seasons are those with both Stabler and Benson.
Myriel T.
Myriel T.
Marrero, LA
I love this show! It amazing one of the best shows I watch! It is similar to criminal minds. The actors are great you can't tell anything. I don't really have a favorite scene. But I must watch the one when they had a 18 year old wanted to go with old man.
Annabelle M.
Annabelle M.
Fargo, ND
This show will keep me entertained for hours! I have seen every single episode and i hope they keep coming out with more. Olivia Benson is the best, I also really like Finn. There are tons of other crime shows out there, but this is by far my favorite one.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Columbia, SC
This show is so compelling with characters that have a lot of depth. There are other shows in the Law and Order series that are similar, however none have crimes/stories as intriguing as SVU. The acting is perfect for the roles the characters have to play.
Olivia A.
Olivia A.
This show is literally my favorite show ever. If you love crime shows you will defiantly love this show. The actors are amazing. I love how each episode is a new crime. The cross over episode are personally my favorite because they make it very suspenseful
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?