BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Lucy S.
This show is addicting and hard NOT to binge watch. Olivia Benson is amazing and a hero. The cases on the shows are fascinating and there's no shortage of action and plot twists. Every episode is captivating and the relationships between the cast is great.
Jenna K.
Lillington, NC
There is a reason it has been on as long as it has been. Good characters, good acting, good storylines. It has certainly changed since Elliot left and whatnot - I will always miss the Elliot/Olivia relationship. But it's still very good! Watch it for sure!
Liz C.
Pop Culture Expert
This is by far the best Law and Order series of all of them. Superb writing, compelling characters, and wonderful acting. The perfect equation for an epic series. The fact that it is staying strong after this long speaks for the success of the show itself.
Chanel S.
Westland, MI
This is the type of show that you can rewatch and binge watch and never get tired. Favorite scene would be when Olivia benson was kidnapped. No I don't think any other show compares to this one. I would recommend this show to anyone that likes crime shows.
I mostly watch Law & Order on Sundays. During the week I am watching my other shows. I love detective/police shows. I don't have a favorite scene because I love Law and Order: SVU. All of the actors are good. Would recommend watching this show to everyone.
Lance P.
Fairburn, GA
This is my favorite show to watch at night. Its all about the suspenseful murder cases. They really know how to make a show very very interesting. So i rated this 5 stars because i believe that everyone that has a TV should take the time out to watch show.
Catherine L.
Bronx, NY
Can you say my FAVORITE show of all times, I have been watching Law and order SVU since the first season and I don't miss one episode. The actors are great, and the story lines are very very interesting. I recommend everyone to watch it if they like drama.
Marissa M.
Pop Culture Expert
I honestly cannot explain how good this TV show actually is. I have watched eight hour marathons, and don't care. Mariska is great it in, and is compatible and has great chemistry with everyone she acts with. Seriously could not recommend this show enough!
Stacy M.
Yulee, FL
I love this show. Some say it's formulaic but I'm still surprised by every episode. I love the characters and I love the connection you build with them. I love that they generally always get the bad guy. It may not be realistic but it's good entertainment.
Denise L.
Wellsville, OH
My dad loves this show he watches it daily which is good he loves the crime shows incs is another one he watches very good show the solving of the crime yes very much so he oves he people and sAYS thy are really good at it yes a must watchin this house old
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?