BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Cedar S.
Oakland, CA
Lets start by saying I have seen every episode of of this show. Year after year, episode after episode, it brings current, real issues to the small screen. The cast and characters are brilliant and engaging and each episode has a fresh, new twist.
Christi Jo P.
Los Angeles, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My love of procedural dramas comes from my mama. When the sun would get to strong in the summer, we would come inside and watch a few episodes of SVU. I love the earlier seasons the best, but honestly- if it comes on, no matter the scene, I will watch it.
Andrea P.
Great! Intense! What else can I say? In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories. ;)
Debbie L.
La Quinta, CA
Great tv show that has been on tv for many many years. I have enjoyed watching the characters grow and evolve over the years. The story lines are dynamic, upsetting and intense but overall it's good drama tv to take my mind off of my own issues!!
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I've been watching law and order SVU since I've been a little girl. It's one of my favorite TV dramas. I like how the season they are adding in real life events. It makes it more realistic. I watch all episodes on Hulu because I do not have cable
Amanda A.
Riverview, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
In the criminal justice system sexually based offenses are considered an especially heinous crime in new york city the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad know as the special victims unit these are there stories, dum dum....

the fact that I have that memorized shows how much I love this show.
Crystal L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Look, this show is a sort of guilty pleasure for me. I love the actors and the characters they portray. The storylines are usually pretty good, and I think that with the focus being on SVU cases, they distinguish themselves from other crime shows.
Emily P.
Grove City, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I got through college hangovers on clear pop, Saltines, and SVU marathons. I don't think there's an episode I haven't watched, but when I come across a channel that's running an episode, or a whole day's worth of episodes, you better believe I stop right there to watch!
Jessica H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The best Law & Order on tv!! IVE WATCHED ALL THE SEASONS ON NETFLIX!!!! One of the best crime shows on tv!! So dramatic and captivating!! I would recommend everyone to watch it!! Very good actors and acting!! Some of the stories are so moving !!!
Rachel E.
Winchester, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I hope this show never leaves the air. The cast is great, and the show has you on the edge of your seat. It's hard to watch at times, as some of these cases are built on true stories, but it's a dark side of law enforcement that needs to be shown.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?