BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Liz C.
Liz C.
Pop Culture Expert
This is by far the best Law and Order series of all of them. Superb writing, compelling characters, and wonderful acting. The perfect equation for an epic series. The fact that it is staying strong after this long speaks for the success of the show itself.
Lance P.
Lance P.
Fairburn, GA
This is my favorite show to watch at night. Its all about the suspenseful murder cases. They really know how to make a show very very interesting. So i rated this 5 stars because i believe that everyone that has a TV should take the time out to watch show.
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Reedley, CA
My boyfriend get me into this show. I liked watching this show when I was little. I just never really knew the difference between special victims unit and the others. But now I do and whenever we see it on we stay on that channel until the episode is over.
Olivia A.
Olivia A.
This show is literally my favorite show ever. If you love crime shows you will defiantly love this show. The actors are amazing. I love how each episode is a new crime. The cross over episode are personally my favorite because they make it very suspenseful
Stacy M.
Stacy M.
Yulee, FL
I love this show. Some say it's formulaic but I'm still surprised by every episode. I love the characters and I love the connection you build with them. I love that they generally always get the bad guy. It may not be realistic but it's good entertainment.
Tanya L.
Tanya L.
Columbus, OH
This is a go to show for me. I enjoy the characters and trying to "solve " the crimes before the end of the show. The actors are great and character development is outstanding. I think this is a stand out compared to other shows. This is a must watch show.
Catherine L.
Catherine L.
Bronx, NY
Can you say my FAVORITE show of all times, I have been watching Law and order SVU since the first season and I don't miss one episode. The actors are great, and the story lines are very very interesting. I recommend everyone to watch it if they like drama.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
verona, PA
Pop Culture Expert
This is my favorite show. I can't wait for the next season. They always keep me on my toes and really keep it interesting. The stories are always changing and getting better and better.. Keep up the great work and keep us on our toes. ps bring back Elliot.
Myriel T.
Myriel T.
Marrero, LA
I love this show! It amazing one of the best shows I watch! It is similar to criminal minds. The actors are great you can't tell anything. I don't really have a favorite scene. But I must watch the one when they had a 18 year old wanted to go with old man.
Jenna K.
Jenna K.
Lillington, NC
There is a reason it has been on as long as it has been. Good characters, good acting, good storylines. It has certainly changed since Elliot left and whatnot - I will always miss the Elliot/Olivia relationship. But it's still very good! Watch it for sure!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?