Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Justina C.
Justina C.
Riverside, RI

My ABSOLUTE favorite show. So entertaining I can spend an entire day watching and never get bored. Although I have watched EVERY episode so far I am pleased to say they have came out with a new season channel 52 every Wednesday night. Definitely a MUST WATCH!
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Effingham, SC

Love this show to pieces! It's amazing and they touch on some pretty serious topics! I love that it's still airing after so many seasons but that just shows how good it is! Not for children for sure though - use it as mommy time! I highly recommend this show.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.

Is a amazing serie for the all people! But a little rude for sensitive people in sexual sense, outside it has good players(How Danny Pino, Christopher Meloni, and more) and gives good message for girls with more caution when leaving, so i recommend it to see
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Corfu, NY

I absolutely love this show. I have been watching this show since I was a little girl and I can rewatch it over and over again without it getting old. I recommend this show to everyone. I also like that they're coming out with the new season! Keep it coming!
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
Uvalde, TX

I love this show, it is very very entertaining and engaging. I like how a lot of stuff and issues that are happening around us are put in the show and the different appearances by different actors it interesting too. I believe that this show is a must watch .
jaime r.
jaime r.
Land O Lakes, FL

This show is absolutely amazing. The suspense is what keeps me watching, along with the cast. The story lines are amazing as they tend to mimic what goes on in our world today. If I were to have a career in law enforcement I would want to be an SVU detective
Yesenia V.
Yesenia V.

I love a good puzzle and watching these episodes is a complete mind F! Lol you feel for all the characters and the victims on the show, that sometimes you forget it's fake. I love how the always relate episodes with something current happening. It's awesome!
Melanie D.
Melanie D.

This is a great show for people who love crime dramas like I do. It has been on TV forever and there is always something crazy happening on the show. I like the actors and the stories of each episode. This show still finds ways to keep viewers on their toes.
Kahdijah B.
Kahdijah B.

Love this show and I'm so excited for the new season. I could literally binge watch on old episodes all day long with out getting tired of it. The plot and story line are so realist. The actors and actresses are so serious you definitely forgot their acting.
Ally K.
Ally K.

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! When an SVU marathon is on, I always have to watch! I love Olivia Bensons character and it's funny as you can always tell what season it is by her hairstyle! A television classic that I hope is around for many more seasons to come!!!!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?