Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Payton E.
Payton E.

I've watched this show since before I can remember, and I will continue to watched every rerun and episode over and over until I can't anymore! The acting is great, the stories are always different, there is great attention to detail, and it just never gets old!
Estefanía T.
Estefanía T.

Nunca me pierdo esta serie siempre ha sido de mis favoritas ya que te tienen en suspenso durante toda la serie y generalmente el resultado no es lo que se espera la audiencia lo cuál lo hace poco predecible y te sorprende vale la pena ver los capitulos de 1 hora
Corrina J.
Corrina J.
Folsom, CA

I always love watching this show. I've watched it since season one and I'm super glad that it's still airing new episodes. I will watch this show even after the new seasons stop airing. I can watch the episodes over and over and I never get tired of watching it.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Walker, LA

Best show on the planet and best show in this franchise. Mariska Hargitay is sublime and the writing is A+. The episodes with William Lewis (season 15) were some of the best on TV I have ever seen. I am a forever fan and I can't get enough. I hope it never ends.
Krista G.
Krista G.
Brantford

I love this show so
Much. Olivia Benson is a goddess. The characters are dedicated to their job. It shows many different types of crime and always new and exciting stories and mysteries. It follows and goes into characters personal
Loves but not too too involved
Amanda F.
Amanda F.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SHOW!!! I have been watching this show for years and have continued watching up to this season! I absolutely love how they have developed and followed the characters throughout the years. A MUST WATCH that you can watch over and over again!
Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.
Rochester, MN

While the subject matter can sometimes be difficult to watch, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit is a well written and acted production. The stability of the cast and the length of time the show has been in production speaks to the quality show that NBC produces.
Heather r.
Heather r.
Keyser, WV

This show is addictive. You can easily get started watching it and end up not stopping for at least a season. I do like how it doesn't always have a large storyline and it is divided so that if you.miss an episode you aren't in the dark 3 episodes down the road.
Erica P.
Erica P.
Rensselaer, NY

I love he complexity of each story, woven with drama and the law. The characters are well developed and you can easily connect to them. The great part is you can jump in on any episode and you can enjoy it - there's no need to keep up with each episode to enjoy.
Madison H.
Madison H.
Williston, ND

An all time classic! I used to watch law and order with my papa when I was a little girl growing up! Now I binge watch svu every time they have a marathon. I can watch an episode 10 times over and still want to watch it again. Once of my all time favorite shows!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now