10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,150 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
This show is one of my favorites.. I used to watch it religiously when I worked in a home, now that I'm a mom and work, I'm so busy, but every chance i get I watch it if its on.. Actors are great and the episodes are even greater.. Definitely a must watch..
Suspenseful and gets me to the edge of my seat every time. Great actors on this show and the writers always do a good job. Love how sometimes current events are showcased in some episodes. I have many seasons on DVd and would watch this over and over again!
This is one of my favorite TV shows! I watch reruns over and over! My favorite scene is when Benson becomes a Mommy. There are other shows similar, but this one was the first of its kind! everyone on the show is great at what they do!!! Must watch for sure!
SVU Marathons are my life. When in doubt I always turn to episodes of SVU. It bar far has the best writing and actors/acting out of all of the others! Not sure I could pick my favorite scene. I do talk about and tell others that this is a must watch series!
I love Law & Order: SUV. This show is deep and shows situations that are not like other shows, but are real situations that do happen and no one talks about. It is has awesome actors and actoress! I love it never miss it, own the dvds, watch on TV! LOVE IT!
I love this show because it shows us the real and gets down to the nitty gritty. I don't really have a favorite scene, but if you love Law and Order or Police Dramas, This is a very good one. The acting is AMAZING and the characters are extremely realistic.
Absolutely amazing. All the cases seem so real and are always extremely relevant in our society today. Amazing actors, both the main characters and supporting roles. For sure my all time favorite show to binge watch regularly. So excited for the new season!
Law and Order SVU is my favorite Law and Order. I have been watching this show for a long time. The actors and actresses are amazing and they keep me guessing. I love this show. If I can't catch it when it comes on. I either record it or catch it on demand.
Favorite show ever! I am constantly watching it when I get free time. It is one of the best on screen tv crime series that I have seen. I think a lot of the main characters end up leaving, i havent watched much since most of the original characters are gone
I looked online to see what shows related to Grey's Anatomy and this came up. it isn't the exact same but its similar and i still really like it. I watch it every so often. i don't binge watch this show but its something to watch when i finish my other shows
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos