BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Louiza L.
Out of all the Law and Orders, this is theeeeee only one I like. The older episodes are just downright genius and heartbreaking, but as the show progressed, I feel it kind of fell short of the incredibly complex plot twists it once was known for.
María Gabriela L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Another one of my fav TV series. I can watch it for hours. Have very shocking and interesting storylines. I've been watching SVU since the beginning. and i think never its enough. Also I think I could watch the same chapters over and over again.
Summer M.
Madison, AL
This show catches the attention of EVERYBODY. There's nothing about the show that I would change. I've been watching it for 10+ years now. It draws you in and you'll end up watching the 24 hour marathon without realizing how much time has passed.
Jenifer B.
Elburn, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Law & Order SVU was a very good show for a while but then it got boring because it just continued having pretty much the same storyline. It's nice to occasionally go back and watch a few here or there but it's not something I want to binge watch.
Emily S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who doesn't love Law and Order SVU?! I didn't even know they made other Law and Orders. Olivia Benson is everything this life has to offer! Its real life events and its so brutal for being on tv. I just miss Detective Stabler but his replacements are ok.
Lee W.
Louisville, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
SVU has been one of my favorites of the Law and Order franchise, but it does seem to be getting a little repetitive now that it has been on for over a decade. I think the actors do well, but can get annoying at times when trying to be the part too much.
Deja E.
Suffolk, VA
I love this tv show theres no other way to put it i rather watch this show than anything else ijust hate that the girls are always getting raped its always someone getting raped i always figure out whats what though before they say who did what
Rebecca D.
It's one of my all time favorite shows on TV. It doesn't matter how many times I've seen an episode, if it's on I stop surfing through the channels and watch. I like leaving it on in the background while I'm doing other things around the house.
Vanessa B.
IM IN LOVE! I have been watching this show for so many years, because it is such an amazing show. Not only is the acting phenomenal, but the cases in the show are fantastic! No episode is the same, which is always great. I would totally recommend!
Courtney M.
Steubenville, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Best crime show ever!! It's lasted so long and I know it's the same episode every time but I love trying to figure out who it was. The characters even have a story behind them, I would recommend this show to everyone. I've been watching it since I was 14 and now I'm 26!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?