Add a Photo

Photos (23)
megan C.
megan C.
Virginia Beach, VA

THIS SHOW IS LIFE!!! Every time this show comes on i am engulfed into the television. it is almost like the other law and orders but no one compares to olivia and stabler!!! these two have got to be my favorite in the series and EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH IT !!
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.

Is a amazing serie for the all people! But a little rude for sensitive people in sexual sense, outside it has good players(How Danny Pino, Christopher Meloni, and more) and gives good message for girls with more caution when leaving, so i recommend it to see
Erica K.
Erica K.
Livonia, NY

This is one of those shows that you don't have to watch in order to understand. I love that about this show because when there is nothing else on this is an entertaining option. The acting is good and sometime there are celebrity guests which is pretty neat.
Caitlin T.
Caitlin T.
S Hamilton, MA

I love me some SVU... I've been watching this show since the very beginning. From Angsty Stabler to the days of Captain Olivia, I rarely miss an episode. Ice-T is probably one of my favorite parts of the show... I'm always bummed when he's not in an episode!
Maegan R.
Maegan R.
Brooklyn, NY

I CAN WATCH THIS ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT. I WILL LITERALLY WATCH NOTHING ELSE WHEN THERE'S A MARATHON. Talk about addiction. These actors/actresses are freaking awesome. To be completely honest, idk wth I'd do if the show were to be discontinued. I'd die. Idk!
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
Uvalde, TX

I love this show, it is very very entertaining and engaging. I like how a lot of stuff and issues that are happening around us are put in the show and the different appearances by different actors it interesting too. I believe that this show is a must watch .
Ally K.
Ally K.

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! When an SVU marathon is on, I always have to watch! I love Olivia Bensons character and it's funny as you can always tell what season it is by her hairstyle! A television classic that I hope is around for many more seasons to come!!!!!
emily k.
emily k.
Wendell, NC

BY FAR MY FAVORITE SHOW EVER. i have watched each episode so many times and it never gets old. it's not like any other TV series. I have watched law and order criminal intent and it does not stand a chance next to this . I love and would definatley reccoment
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Kutztown, PA

Literally addicted. The acting is great, the story lines are great and diverse, and they are always surprising you with plot twists. There are other spin offs off of this show, but I prefer this one for sure. It is witty and smart and really makes you think.
Shelly C.
Shelly C.

Man I am totally addicted to this show!! The real life scenarios, the success of watching team work at its best, along with being a survivor myself...I cannot help but love this show and watching such great acting! Law & Order SVU is an absolute MUST WATCH!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now