Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Anteria B.
Anteria B.
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit is one of the best and most underrated shows on TV. It stars Christopher Meloni as Elliot Stabler, a tough-as-nails detective who makes his hatred of pedophiles and child molesters well known many times throughout the show.
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
Buda, TX
Oct. 8, 2016, 12:24 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show is one that you don't need to watch every single episode to follow along. The dynamics between characters is interesting and pulls you in but the real story is with every victim and every case they fight to solve. It's interesting and draws you in
Secilia R.
Secilia R.
This show is one of my favorites.. I used to watch it religiously when I worked in a home, now that I'm a mom and work, I'm so busy, but every chance i get I watch it if its on.. Actors are great and the episodes are even greater.. Definitely a must watch..
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Oct. 4, 2016, 5:35 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love love love Law and Order: SVU. It is always an adrenaline rush and super intense. It never fails to be an interesting and captivating tv show. It shows the team aspect of crime solving, and has great actors and actresses to portray it. I recommend it.
sherri p.
sherri p.
Pine Bluff, AR
Oct. 8, 2016, 11:44 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love Law & Order: SUV. This show is deep and shows situations that are not like other shows, but are real situations that do happen and no one talks about. It is has awesome actors and actoress! I love it never miss it, own the dvds, watch on TV! LOVE IT!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
This show is my favourite show ever. I will never stop getting chills whenever I hear the "DUN DUN" in between scenes. Ice-T is the best detective out there, and I hope to hell I can dress as well as half of the DAs in this show when I am a states attorney.
Keoammara C.
Keoammara C.
Long Beach, CA
Suspenseful and gets me to the edge of my seat every time. Great actors on this show and the writers always do a good job. Love how sometimes current events are showcased in some episodes. I have many seasons on DVd and would watch this over and over again!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
This is one of my favorite TV shows! I watch reruns over and over! My favorite scene is when Benson becomes a Mommy. There are other shows similar, but this one was the first of its kind! everyone on the show is great at what they do!!! Must watch for sure!
Thaisha M.
Thaisha M.
Sept. 26, 2016, 10:35 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this show because it shows us the real and gets down to the nitty gritty. I don't really have a favorite scene, but if you love Law and Order or Police Dramas, This is a very good one. The acting is AMAZING and the characters are extremely realistic.
Heather E.
Heather E.
Ashville, OH
Sept. 28, 2016, 9:42 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
SVU Marathons are my life. When in doubt I always turn to episodes of SVU. It bar far has the best writing and actors/acting out of all of the others! Not sure I could pick my favorite scene. I do talk about and tell others that this is a must watch series!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?