Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Law & Order covers some heavy topics, and to be honest I used to get nightmares every night I watched it. But I fell in love with all of the characters, and, despite the terrible topics they cover in the show, I LOVE Olivia Benson and her crew. So INSPIRING
Evanna W.
Evanna W.
Bridgewater, NJ
I love this show and it a very interesting to watch and I can not just stop watching this show. It is not for people who are young and do not know about that side of the world (as in sexual activities). But it is a very good show once you can understand it.
Blanca G.
Blanca G.
Pasadena, TX
Omg this has to be my favorite show! oLIVIA IS MY FAVORITE OUT OF ALL OF THEM AND ICE T. My favorite episodes of the show was when the guy had kidnapped olivia. This shies has thought me a lot of things. i love the suspense and the cast is amazing i love it
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
Buda, TX
Oct. 8, 2016, 12:24 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show is one that you don't need to watch every single episode to follow along. The dynamics between characters is interesting and pulls you in but the real story is with every victim and every case they fight to solve. It's interesting and draws you in
estella c.
estella c.
Paynesville, WV
I love this show i think i have watched every episode at least twice some of them more. the actors are excellent and the storylinhe amazing and I will continue to watch as long as i can. i hae actually been known to indulge in a few marathons with this show
Violet W.
Violet W.
Moorhead, MN
Sept. 28, 2016, 2:58 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Absolutely amazing. All the cases seem so real and are always extremely relevant in our society today. Amazing actors, both the main characters and supporting roles. For sure my all time favorite show to binge watch regularly. So excited for the new season!
Morgan O.
Morgan O.
Lake Charles, LA
I love Law & Order: SVU. All accounts are so interesting. Even though the subject is the same, the show always stays interesting. The show had great actors. It is unlike any other TV series that i watch. I definitely recommend the TV to others for watching.
sherri p.
sherri p.
Pine Bluff, AR
Oct. 8, 2016, 11:44 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love Law & Order: SUV. This show is deep and shows situations that are not like other shows, but are real situations that do happen and no one talks about. It is has awesome actors and actoress! I love it never miss it, own the dvds, watch on TV! LOVE IT!
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Leland, NC
Even after being on the air since the 90's the show just gets better and better. I love mariska Hargitay and Ice T. I really miss Danny Pino. The best episodes are the ripped from the headline ones. I love this show and can watch the episodes over and over.
Farrah R.
Farrah R.
McCaysville, GA
Okay... so admittedly this show is kind of, just a little teensy bit... totally ridiculous. But it's like junk food - I just can't stop. I can sit and marathon this crap for hours on end and never grow tired. I can't wait to be Olivia Benson when I grow up.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?