Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.

Is a amazing serie for the all people! But a little rude for sensitive people in sexual sense, outside it has good players(How Danny Pino, Christopher Meloni, and more) and gives good message for girls with more caution when leaving, so i recommend it to see
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Loveland, OH

This show is great when you are bored and ready to go to bed. I never really search it out because honestly the acting and writing is atrocious. The situations and cases they solve are interesting enough to stay involved in the story and appreciate the show.
Taylor Z.
Taylor Z.
Kent, OH

This is one of the best, long running, series to date! Marissa Hargitay is such an amazing actress. I can't believe it's been on for as many seasons as it has but I hope it never ends. I love that they have new story lines all the time and it's never boring.
Katheryn A.
Katheryn A.
El Paso, TX

The beginning is my favorite. Elliot and Stabler are my favorite duo. After Elliot left the show was never the same. What I love about the show is that the bad guys don't always get caught so it's not always predictable. For me the first 8 seasons are great.
Germaine M.
Germaine M.

Great show, great storyline and cast. I have watched this show for years. The acting is great, not only with main cast members but extra as well. It is similar, but they are the lead show in their category. Yes, I encourage others to watch, it's a good show.
Karen B.
Karen B.
Cupertino, CA

My favorite show. I have seen every episode multiple times and I love how it is on several channels a few times a day. What is not to love about really dark drama to escape my everyday life. I used to work with domestic violence and somehow I find it calming
Kahdijah B.
Kahdijah B.

Love this show and I'm so excited for the new season. I could literally binge watch on old episodes all day long with out getting tired of it. The plot and story line are so realist. The actors and actresses are so serious you definitely forgot their acting.
megan C.
megan C.
Virginia Beach, VA

THIS SHOW IS LIFE!!! Every time this show comes on i am engulfed into the television. it is almost like the other law and orders but no one compares to olivia and stabler!!! these two have got to be my favorite in the series and EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH IT !!
Amber H.
Amber H.
Mason, IL

This show is great because it can show you how the world can be out there. It isn't similar to to many other shows and all of the acting is good that I have seen I still have to watch the new season and see what is happening. Yes I would recommend this show.
Erica K.
Erica K.
Livonia, NY

This is one of those shows that you don't have to watch in order to understand. I love that about this show because when there is nothing else on this is an entertaining option. The acting is good and sometime there are celebrity guests which is pretty neat.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now