Add a Photo

Photos (23)
tammy t.
tammy t.
Mansfield , Oh

This is one of my all time favorite shows. It is one of the best cop and court shows out there. It has a lot of episodes that you can relate to in some kind of way. It has great actors that really know how to act. I would really recommend this show to others.
Cassidy G.
Cassidy G.

Law and Order: SVU is one of the best shows on television. If you like crime shows, you will love L&O:SVU. The actors are wonderful. While I miss Christopher Meloni, I still enjoy watching the new episodes. I could binge watch this all day. It's a must watch!
Destini C.
Destini C.

This show has so many different stories and it is always changing. I really love this show and it has been around for so long and always has shows that reflect cases in the media and shed light on things that may not have been. I really really love this show.
Lexis W.
Lexis W.
Bay City, MI

This is one of my all time favorite shows! It has the suspense I look for and the type of thing i am interested in. I am a criminal justice and political science double major so I like that i can critique whats not right in the show as well as be entertained.
Toya S.
Toya S.
Hampton, VA

Absolutely love this show. I've been watching since its premier. When I can't watch it I DVR it. If they ever get rid of Benson, I think I'll stop watching. The actors are awesome and what makes the show. This is a must see show if you haven't seen it before.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
West Palm Beach, FL

There are a lot of criminal investigation shows out there but this one is the best. It's not fake and sets up real situations that are comparable to real life crime cases. I can't even choose a favorite scene because each episode is so good. Highly recommend!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Soquel, Ca

I love this show. It's currently on Netflix so my mom and I on days that we both have off, sit in front of the TV and watch it all day. Some episodes you can figure it out before they end. But other leave you guessing the whole time which makes it really good
karla s.
karla s.
Miami, Florida

I love the plot of this series WORK IN THE LEGAL DEPARTMENT OF MY COMPANY FOR WHAT I IDENTIFY WITH SOME SITUATIONS AND SOME CHARACTERS PRESENTED IN IT, THE TRUTH I LOVE THE NEW SEASON, OLD SEASONS, THE SPECIAL VICTIMS, ALL!of course I recommend you always see
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Oceanview , New Jersey

I think at this point we all know this is the best show ever! One of my favorites, glad it's on so often. Olivia Benson is wonderful and quite possibly the love of my life. Not sure that there's anyone that hasn't seen it, but if you're on the fence watch it!
Linda H.
Linda H.
Sidney, OH

This show has been on television for as long as I can look back on. I miss that once Elliot Stabler's character left the show, it has taken a down turn but Olivia is still rocking it! If I had to rate this show 10 out of 10 for me! I recommend it to everyone!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now