BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #9 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Law & Order: SVU
I've been watching Law and Order for as long as I can remember, and I see it as a classic example of American television. There's a reason it's been around for as long as it has. The writing is interesting a riveting, with a twist anywhere you wouldn't expect it. Anyone who loves suspense or criminal justice should watch Law and Order: SVU.
Sasha P.
This show isn't going anywhere! It's like the soap operas at this point. It is embedded into our weekly television programming and it's really really well written and stays in tuned with current news and social stories. I'm in for the long haul :)
Louiza L.
Out of all the Law and Orders, this is theeeeee only one I like. The older episodes are just downright genius and heartbreaking, but as the show progressed, I feel it kind of fell short of the incredibly complex plot twists it once was known for.
Pooja P.
This is genuinely my favorite show to just sit down and watch after a long day. It's great because you don't need to watch all the episodes before to understand what's going on. This new season is great because it focuses on issues that are happening right now, but honestly, if it's not Stabler I'm not stable. (Although the new detective is great!)
Madison G.
This is the best show ever. I love crime shows and this is by far my most favorite!! I could watch it forever. The actors are so amazing the show looks like its a live episode. I would recommend this to anyone who likes crime shows. I wish they had more seasons on netflix
María Gabriela L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Another one of my fav TV series. I can watch it for hours. Have very shocking and interesting storylines. I've been watching SVU since the beginning. and i think never its enough. Also I think I could watch the same chapters over and over again.
Jessica H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The best Law & Order on tv!! IVE WATCHED ALL THE SEASONS ON NETFLIX!!!! One of the best crime shows on tv!! So dramatic and captivating!! I would recommend everyone to watch it!! Very good actors and acting!! Some of the stories are so moving !!!
Mary S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Im not fully caught up, but just watching the reruns that play on USA or Netflix is good enough for me! I found that in the newer episodes it goes more into the lives of Benson and her squad, rather than focusing on the assault victim cases; but that could just be my opinion. Nevertheless I love this show and hope it stays on for a very long time!
Vanessa P.
Linden, NJ
Stabler & Benson.....my favorite TV work couple. The authenticity of this show draws viewers in. I love sitting and having an SVU binge marathon. You can't just watch one episode....pretty soon you've gone from one hour to five without blinking!
Rebecca D.
It's one of my all time favorite shows on TV. It doesn't matter how many times I've seen an episode, if it's on I stop surfing through the channels and watch. I like leaving it on in the background while I'm doing other things around the house.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?