Add a Photo

Photos (23)
linda b.
linda b.
Roxboro, NC

You get really in the show and you feel like you are in the show.The cast is just amazing and you feel like you know them.When I'm bored I will watch it with my mom and I just love how we argue over who done it and what will happen and it is just great to watch.
Corrina J.
Corrina J.
Folsom, CA

I always love watching this show. I've watched it since season one and I'm super glad that it's still airing new episodes. I will watch this show even after the new seasons stop airing. I can watch the episodes over and over and I never get tired of watching it.
candace f.
candace f.
Durham, NC

This show is hypnotizing. No matter how many times you have seen this series it always draws you in. It has amazing plot twists and an awesome cats. It continues to show a unique view of law enforcement and the unique crimes faced daily. Definitely a must watch!
Payton E.
Payton E.

I've watched this show since before I can remember, and I will continue to watched every rerun and episode over and over until I can't anymore! The acting is great, the stories are always different, there is great attention to detail, and it just never gets old!
Hayley R.
Hayley R.
Ann Arbor, MI

This is my fave show of all time. I miss Elliot Stabler but the new cast members have been okay. I wish they'd do less stunt-y episodes that are ripped from the headlines and more episodes that delve deep into interesting issues. Take it back to the golden days.
Erica P.
Erica P.
Rensselaer, NY

I love he complexity of each story, woven with drama and the law. The characters are well developed and you can easily connect to them. The great part is you can jump in on any episode and you can enjoy it - there's no need to keep up with each episode to enjoy.
Estefanía T.
Estefanía T.

Nunca me pierdo esta serie siempre ha sido de mis favoritas ya que te tienen en suspenso durante toda la serie y generalmente el resultado no es lo que se espera la audiencia lo cuál lo hace poco predecible y te sorprende vale la pena ver los capitulos de 1 hora
christina m.
christina m.
East Boston, MA

This is one of my favorite shows and I even watch the retuns from time to time i love all the actors and actresses i love how they update it but don't cut out the most popular characters must watch if u like crime shows even after 16 seasons i don't want it to end
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Walker, LA

Best show on the planet and best show in this franchise. Mariska Hargitay is sublime and the writing is A+. The episodes with William Lewis (season 15) were some of the best on TV I have ever seen. I am a forever fan and I can't get enough. I hope it never ends.
Tashun L.
Tashun L.
Statesboro, GA

I would give this a million stars if I could! I've been watching Law and Order SVU since I was a kid and it is honestly like no other show I've seen before. Benson and Stabler raised me, then when Stabler left it was Amaro. It's a great show with a great concept
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now