Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Soquel, CA

I love this show. It's currently on Netflix so my mom and I on days that we both have off, sit in front of the TV and watch it all day. Some episodes you can figure it out before they end. But other leave you guessing the whole time which makes it really good
Lexis W.
Lexis W.
Bay City, MI

This is one of my all time favorite shows! It has the suspense I look for and the type of thing i am interested in. I am a criminal justice and political science double major so I like that i can critique whats not right in the show as well as be entertained.
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Oceanview , New Jersey

I think at this point we all know this is the best show ever! One of my favorites, glad it's on so often. Olivia Benson is wonderful and quite possibly the love of my life. Not sure that there's anyone that hasn't seen it, but if you're on the fence watch it!
Cassidy G.
Cassidy G.

Law and Order: SVU is one of the best shows on television. If you like crime shows, you will love L&O:SVU. The actors are wonderful. While I miss Christopher Meloni, I still enjoy watching the new episodes. I could binge watch this all day. It's a must watch!
Martie B.
Martie B.
Athens, AL

I enjoy watching suspense series and movies. Sometimes this show keeps my guessing until the end. The characters do a good job and I feel like I am part of the show. I know it is not real life, but you can compare it to stories you have heard about. Watch it.
Jenny E.
Jenny E.

It's a good crime solving show and I love that it takes place in New York. Many of the cases are either relatable directly to me or someone I know and it teaches a lesson. I like the actors and also has a very engaging plot that keeps you guessing every time.
Cathy S.
Cathy S.
Ilion, NY

I have watched Law and order SVU for every year it has been on the TV line up on NBC and i have yet to miss an episode the actors and actresses are amazing Mariska is my favorite She is finally a Mom and that is just amazing to watch I do recommend it to all
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Corfu, NY

I absolutely love this show. I have been watching this show since I was a little girl and I can rewatch it over and over again without it getting old. I recommend this show to everyone. I also like that they're coming out with the new season! Keep it coming!
Codi Y.
Codi Y.
Salesville, OH

This is my all time favorite show. I've watched every season of it and I can't wait to keep watching it. It always keeps me on my toes, makes me cry and laugh. It is a must watch of the whole law and order series. And it just keeps getting better and better.
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
Uvalde, TX

I love this show, it is very very entertaining and engaging. I like how a lot of stuff and issues that are happening around us are put in the show and the different appearances by different actors it interesting too. I believe that this show is a must watch .
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now