BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Naila W.
Richmond, CA
20/10 recommend this show. I've seen about every episode since it came out, going back to Olivia and Elliot days. Every episode has such a good plot, easy to follow but you have to pay attention. It made me consider going into law enforcement and make me never want to all at once. One episode is never enough, I binge watch it every chance I get.
Taylor D.
Gainesville, FL
I Love Law And Order SVU, It Always Keeps You On Yours Toes And Doesnt Every Get Boring , Theres A Perfect Amount Of Episodes Per Season Never To Long Of A Series Or To Short , I Definitely Cant Wait For There Newest Season. It A Great Crime And Solve Type Of Show . They arent Based On True Storys, But You Can Definitely Relate Them To Reality .
Natalie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Who doesn't love SVU? Original stories with tons of twists, terrific actors, and a really cool behind the scenes look at police work. I have slacked a little on the newer episodes (I miss Stabler!) but this is still one of my favorite to binge watch.
Christina B.
Blairsville, PA
This show always has good stories that make you appreciate what you have. I love how they take stories from the headlines sometimes. Great chemistry between the actors and the stories are real. You can tell they care about the people they work with.
Caitlin T.
S Hamilton, MA
I love me some SVU... I've been watching this show since the very beginning. From Angsty Stabler to the days of Captain Olivia, I rarely miss an episode. Ice-T is probably one of my favorite parts of the show... I'm always bummed when he's not in an episode!
Krysta W.
This show is great. I love how you can skip around seasons and don't really have to watch the shows in order. I always see Law and Order re-runs playing as well so it is easy to get hooked on it. Great show if you like mysteries and crime solving!
Alex C.
Philadelphia, PA
Honestly, this show sometimes scares me out of doing some really stupid things because I get nervous something bad might happen to me. I am obsessed with Olivia in all her glory. The relationships among the officers are so real and quite dramatic.
Emily S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who doesn't love Law and Order SVU?! I didn't even know they made other Law and Orders. Olivia Benson is everything this life has to offer! Its real life events and its so brutal for being on tv. I just miss Detective Stabler but his replacements are ok.
Tiffany P.
Who can say anything bad about Law and Order: SVU? It's been on forever. Almost every working nights actor has passed through it in a guest starring role. It mainly focuses on that week's crime and not too much personal drama which I'm all for.
MiMi D.
Anacortes , WA
Yes. I have watched this show since the beginning and still have it set to record! While, I do think a few seasons made me upset (stabler) overall, I stuck with it and I'm glad I did! Great show, that covers real live issues for special victims!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?