Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Las Vegas, NV
I am watching this show whikle I write this review I love it so much. I could never get enough and I never want it to stop. I cant even pick my favorite actor because I love everything about this show that I want it to go on forever, please don't ever stop.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this show because this is what I am going to school for I always wanted to be a detective I think this show really does put a perspective about what women could possibly encounter and it's horrible and I think this show does a good job embodying thst
Evanna W.
Evanna W.
Bridgewater, NJ
I love this show and it a very interesting to watch and I can not just stop watching this show. It is not for people who are young and do not know about that side of the world (as in sexual activities). But it is a very good show once you can understand it.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
It's my favorite tv show or series. I feel really shocked at some cases they present and it impresses me that those cases are just a little portion of the real world we're living in. It's my favorite Law and Order series as well. I prefer the older seasons.
Thaisha M.
Thaisha M.
I love this show because it shows us the real and gets down to the nitty gritty. I don't really have a favorite scene, but if you love Law and Order or Police Dramas, This is a very good one. The acting is AMAZING and the characters are extremely realistic.
Monica D.
Monica D.
Alameda, CA
Pop Culture Expert
One of my favorite shows. I love the drama and that the plot lines are so thought provoking. Love the characters and the plot lines. Love, love, love this show.
I recommend this show to all my friends and they also love it. It is a great show. A must watch.
Farrah R.
Farrah R.
McCaysville, GA
Okay... so admittedly this show is kind of, just a little teensy bit... totally ridiculous. But it's like junk food - I just can't stop. I can sit and marathon this crap for hours on end and never grow tired. I can't wait to be Olivia Benson when I grow up.
Ty C.
Ty C.
I love this show! It's intense and keeps you interested. What I like about it, is that you can watch it and not watch every episode in order. It's usually on TV often adn it's on Netflix/Hulu so it's easily available. Also it's a great conversation starter.
Trilaina V.
Trilaina V.
Jacksonville, FL
Law and Order SVU is my favorite Law and Order. I have been watching this show for a long time. The actors and actresses are amazing and they keep me guessing. I love this show. If I can't catch it when it comes on. I either record it or catch it on demand.
Secilia R.
Secilia R.
This show is one of my favorites.. I used to watch it religiously when I worked in a home, now that I'm a mom and work, I'm so busy, but every chance i get I watch it if its on.. Actors are great and the episodes are even greater.. Definitely a must watch..
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?