Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Shelly C.
Shelly C.
Pop Culture Expert
Man I am totally addicted to this show!! The real life scenarios, the success of watching team work at its best, along with being a survivor myself...I cannot help but love this show and watching such great acting! Law & Order SVU is an absolute MUST WATCH!!
Emily F.
Emily F.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this show because this is what I am going to school for I always wanted to be a detective I think this show really does put a perspective about what women could possibly encounter and it's horrible and I think this show does a good job embodying thst
Christine P.
Christine P.
Love this show. Mariska Hagarty is amazing as Benson and the show really is one that I love for its understanding of law and order and how it treats the characters throughout and they face real situations, even if "ripped from the headlines" episodes exist.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Sept. 29, 2016, 11:59 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
It's my favorite tv show or series. I feel really shocked at some cases they present and it impresses me that those cases are just a little portion of the real world we're living in. It's my favorite Law and Order series as well. I prefer the older seasons.
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Blauvelt, NY
Olivia Benson! Elliot Stabler! Finn Tutuola! John Munch! Captain Donald Cragen! Come on people! Although there are some new faces now, this was the dream team. I can always lose myself in an SVU marathon, regardless of the fact that I've seen every episode.
Monica D.
Monica D.
Alameda, CA
One of my favorite shows. I love the drama and that the plot lines are so thought provoking. Love the characters and the plot lines. Love, love, love this show.
I recommend this show to all my friends and they also love it. It is a great show. A must watch.
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Law & Order covers some heavy topics, and to be honest I used to get nightmares every night I watched it. But I fell in love with all of the characters, and, despite the terrible topics they cover in the show, I LOVE Olivia Benson and her crew. So INSPIRING
Ty C.
Ty C.
I love this show! It's intense and keeps you interested. What I like about it, is that you can watch it and not watch every episode in order. It's usually on TV often adn it's on Netflix/Hulu so it's easily available. Also it's a great conversation starter.
Emma W.
Emma W.
Lewisburg, PA
I have watched a majority of all of this show and its still amazing! It is thrilling, intriguing and heart breaking! The acting is phenomenal as you follow the young detectives into their seasoned positions in the NYPD SVU unit. I would defiantly recommend!
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Las Vegas, NV
I am watching this show whikle I write this review I love it so much. I could never get enough and I never want it to stop. I cant even pick my favorite actor because I love everything about this show that I want it to go on forever, please don't ever stop.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?