Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Julie E.
Julie E.
Renton, WA

I feel like Law and order svu is a classic. It's one of my favorites. It's a great drama. Each show has its own story like and there is a bigger underlining story line that goes through the whole series. The actors do great and keep you interested the whole time.
Arisa C.
Arisa C.

Such an exciting show. They keep up with current events and try to tie it with the each episode. If you don't love Olivia Benson, I would be seriously concerned. Hands down one of the best characters television has ever seen. So excited that the new season is on.
Schavonne J.
Schavonne J.
Inglewood, CA

This is my all time favorite show. I watch the marathon every weekend. Just when I think I've seen every episode I see something I didn't notice before. The acting is great although I think the show was better with Stabler, he brought something extra to the show.
Victor M.
Victor M.
Coronel, Concepcion

Special victims unit (violation victims, or attemp of violation). Charge with cruel scenes (non-explicit) it is different to other Law & Order because it seems the actors are really engage on each case as if it was a real case, even the spectator cannot look away
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.

Best show on TV!!! I have marathons with my friends with this series! So many years to go back and watch. All great actors, storylines, etc. I love how they take a serious topic and dive right in but also have some learning lessons or punchlines in there as well.
Keia C.
Keia C.
Atlanta, GA

This is my favorite show of ALL time, and I STILL watch it on netflix and on cable every single day. (Can you tell how much of a life I have?! Lol) There's no wonder this show has over 16 seasons, the episodes are so meticulously written and overall suspenseful.
candace f.
candace f.
Durham, NC

This show is hypnotizing. No matter how many times you have seen this series it always draws you in. It has amazing plot twists and an awesome cats. It continues to show a unique view of law enforcement and the unique crimes faced daily. Definitely a must watch!
Erica P.
Erica P.
Rensselaer, NY

I love he complexity of each story, woven with drama and the law. The characters are well developed and you can easily connect to them. The great part is you can jump in on any episode and you can enjoy it - there's no need to keep up with each episode to enjoy.
Emma T.
Emma T.
Silver Spring, MD

In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories.
Tashun L.
Tashun L.
Statesboro, GA

I would give this a million stars if I could! I've been watching Law and Order SVU since I was a kid and it is honestly like no other show I've seen before. Benson and Stabler raised me, then when Stabler left it was Amaro. It's a great show with a great concept
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now