BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
It's my favorite tv show or series. I feel really shocked at some cases they present and it impresses me that those cases are just a little portion of the real world we're living in. It's my favorite Law and Order series as well. I prefer the older seasons.
Christine P.
Christine P.
Pop Culture Expert
Love this show. Mariska Hagarty is amazing as Benson and the show really is one that I love for its understanding of law and order and how it treats the characters throughout and they face real situations, even if "ripped from the headlines" episodes exist.
Ty C.
Ty C.
I love this show! It's intense and keeps you interested. What I like about it, is that you can watch it and not watch every episode in order. It's usually on TV often adn it's on Netflix/Hulu so it's easily available. Also it's a great conversation starter.
Blanca G.
Blanca G.
Pasadena, TX
Omg this has to be my favorite show! oLIVIA IS MY FAVORITE OUT OF ALL OF THEM AND ICE T. My favorite episodes of the show was when the guy had kidnapped olivia. This shies has thought me a lot of things. i love the suspense and the cast is amazing i love it
Monica D.
Monica D.
Alameda, CA
Pop Culture Expert
One of my favorite shows. I love the drama and that the plot lines are so thought provoking. Love the characters and the plot lines. Love, love, love this show.
I recommend this show to all my friends and they also love it. It is a great show. A must watch.
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Leland, NC
Pop Culture Expert
Even after being on the air since the 90's the show just gets better and better. I love mariska Hargitay and Ice T. I really miss Danny Pino. The best episodes are the ripped from the headline ones. I love this show and can watch the episodes over and over.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Las Vegas, NV
I am watching this show whikle I write this review I love it so much. I could never get enough and I never want it to stop. I cant even pick my favorite actor because I love everything about this show that I want it to go on forever, please don't ever stop.
Secilia R.
Secilia R.
This show is one of my favorites.. I used to watch it religiously when I worked in a home, now that I'm a mom and work, I'm so busy, but every chance i get I watch it if its on.. Actors are great and the episodes are even greater.. Definitely a must watch..
Evanna W.
Evanna W.
Bridgewater, NJ
I love this show and it a very interesting to watch and I can not just stop watching this show. It is not for people who are young and do not know about that side of the world (as in sexual activities). But it is a very good show once you can understand it.
Anteria B.
Anteria B.
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit is one of the best and most underrated shows on TV. It stars Christopher Meloni as Elliot Stabler, a tough-as-nails detective who makes his hatred of pedophiles and child molesters well known many times throughout the show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?