BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Michelle E.
Hoboken, NJ
love this show. I like that it can always be on in the background and can still follow even if doing something else. I also like how the stories are sometime related to true stories that happened in NYC - which I live near.  Always great to watch and get sucked into
maría f.
Miami
This is such a great tv show i swear the acting is great on each one of them and all of the scenes are just so planned and really good i love it. it truly shows another side of law we had never seen in other tv shows alike this one i truly recommend it a lot
Michelle L.
Walker, LA
Best show on the planet and best show in this franchise. Mariska Hargitay is sublime and the writing is A+. The episodes with William Lewis (season 15) were some of the best on TV I have ever seen. I am a forever fan and I can't get enough. I hope it never ends.
APRILLE P.
Spring, TX
I could seriously watch SVU all day and not move from my couch. It is a little dangerous so when I know I have to get things done I have to turn the tv off right away when one episode ends.
amanda b.
Englewood, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I just love this show. I don't get to watch a lot of TV during the day and in the afternoon the kids are watching their cartoons. So around 9pm I can finally watch TV and I can always count on Law & order SUV being on. I just think Stabler and Olivia and Ice-T make a great team on this show. It always leaves me in suspense and I'm wondering who the Killer is or what's going to happen next. it just keeps me entertained and I don't want to change the channel because I want it to hurry up and come back on. I've never watched one show that was boring. I can watch rerun after rerun and still be entertained. I will be a sad, sad, girl when they stop running this show. I will say I like the older episodes more than I do the new season it's on right now I like Olivia being the boss but I like her more as the detective with Stabler on the older shows they had a great connection on the show.
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Love this TV show. It actually makes me feel like I am there. Sometimes it's kind of cheesy and so predictable, but most of the time, it's like you're actually there. The actors are AMAZING, my fave is olivia! I recommend watching over and over again. I do however wish they would put more updated episodes on HULU I have already watched all of the ones that are on there! Over all I have to say that this is the best TV show on the market though <3
Tynna H.
Sullivan, ME
Very good show. I was a huge fan earlier in the site, about to season 6 I wanna say. Maybe 8 or 9. But I was a huge Elliott and Olivia fan and when they started leaving the show I list interest.
Kristy H.
Cabot, AR
A good detective show. I love that it brings to the front a topic that is so important- sexual assault.   A topic that no one wants to talk about. I think it does a good job of forcing it to the front and making it a subject to talk about. I also love the actors.
Robin T.
Lynn, MA
The best television sho on air. It is a series worth watching. Whenever reruns play on the television I watch or sometimes I will binge watch all over again. You really become attach to the characters. One of the longest running television show ever.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Law and Order SVU. My fiance and I can go days of just watching them just because they have so many episodes. We enjoy watching it every time even if it is a rerun. They do have some great actors and i highly recommend you to start watching.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?