BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Mary R.
Mary R.
Seattle, WA
Pop Culture Expert
I have been watching this show for as long as I can remember. You can start this show anywhere and enjoy it but I encourage you to watch some of the older episodes. I took off a star only because I feel the storylines/director execution have gotten iffy the last few years and it has not been as entertaining for me to watch. That said, don't think I don't still rewatch and enjoy older episodes with Stabler.
Sara S.
Sara S.
North Little Rock, AR
Love the show and also the other shows that sometimes do a crossover with them. Chicago PD and Chicago Fire. Sadly enough things like that happen everyday in this world we live in and Lord knows I wish there was a way to make it stop. All we can do is raise our children to know right from wrong and pray for the rest of the victims and their families that have suffered a traumatic event due to someone else.
Camille D.
Camille D.
Addis, LA
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Marion, KY
When I was in college, I had 7 classes strung throughout the entire week therefore I had a lot of downtime. I used to spend the majority of that time watching multiple series's on Netflix. Law and order SVU was the main one. Olivia and stabler are two of the best characters as far as best friends and yet partners that I have ever seen on any series. They put in a lot of emotion into what they are playing.
Danielle z.
Danielle z.
Belchertown, MA
While this show is still entertaining, after stabler and munch left, and the new characters came on(specifically amauro and the blonde woman), it really upped the cheese factor. ice-t couldn't save it, and benson is becoming intolerable. I don't care for the noah storyline, and shes just not as sympathetic or likable anymore. It used to be gritty and interesting. its quite frankly a little laughable now.
Allie C.
Allie C.
Pop Culture Expert
I like procedural/crime dramas. The Law & Order gang are some of the OG's of that genre. It focuses very much on each case rather than on the interpersonal drama between the recurring characters which is great because you can literally watch any episode at any point in time and not be completely lost in the series. I only give it 3 stars because while i enjoy it, I'm not particularly passionate about it.
Ethlena M.
Ethlena M.
Tampa, FL
I LOVE law order and cannot get enough of it. i literally spend weekends binge watching back to back reruns on TV. this show is similar to shows like Criminal Minds and NCIS. i love when they catch the bad guys and this show is a must watch for anyone especially parents and Females. Apart from being entertaining, it is informative because it teaches us to be cautious of our surrounding and other people.
Cristal R.
Cristal R.
Phoenix, AZ
Omg! I have always been fascinated by law shows or something that has to do with criminal investigation and when I first seen this show I thought it wasn't going to be interesting or anything but I was so wrong! I fell in love with it I couldn't get enough. I would love to come home after school and watch this show over and over again. I highly recommend this show it is so fascinating and mind blowing!
Christine K.
Christine K.
Humble, TX
Pop Culture Expert
I absolutely love everything about this show. It has been one of my favorites from the beginning. It has now been on so long, that most of the originals are gone, and every time one of them made their exit it made me extremely sad. It amazes me that after all of these years they can still find fresh stories that keep audiences interested. Overall this is an excellent series and I highly recommend it.
Alisha B.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Pop Culture Expert
I personally enjoy these kinds of shows, because everything you'll see on them actually happens in real life sadly. It shows the way the justice system can be as we all know sometimes it can be in the wrong favor but its worth watching. I wouldn't be one of those people who think that your a criminal expert or a lawyer from watching this show like I am sure some people do but its a good time killer!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?