BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• Loyal fan!!!!! Been watching since I was in my single dig...1 Answers
  • What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Shahara W.
i absolutely love this show. i watch it all the time. It comes on just about daily. even if i have already seen it i still watch the episode. The characters really draw you in. I like that they bring in popular celebrities to portray crazy or scum like people. even victims at times.
Ariel M.
New Haven
After so many years you have to wonder how they still have such different and sometimes very relevant content as specially with so many other tv shows jumping on the saw wagon. Threw The years they have sure kept  us  guessing. With such a great cast no wonder why.
Taylor F.
Toledo, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
For how long this show has been on, I can't believe how good it still is. Each episode is different, so you really don't need to watch all of the million seasons they have, although you should. They're all so amazing.
This is definitely the best out of the Law and Order series!
Shervon M.
Prince Frederick, MD
Law & Order SUV never get old to me. I'm always watch a SVU every Saturday I can't stop watching it like I'm addicted to this show. I need more and more. I love t h email case Olivia of course is my favorite. My boyfriend will watch with me. Our eyes are glue to the TV.
Stephanie Q.
Kissimmee, FL
There's a reason this show has been on the air for so many years. The drama is captivating and laws they talk about are real and you can learn something new every time you watch. Of all the Law and Order series, this one has had the best cast through the years as well.
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
I'm sure it is pretty safe to say anyone who is everyone wanted to go into the criminal justice field after watching this show! It is just that good. Mariska made you fell like you could be her. The stories are believable and the scenarios could be anyone in real.
Tara L.
This show is one of my all-time favorites. I've been a fan since the beginning. Although many characters have left. it still keeps me entertained. However, I miss Detective Stabler. He was my favorite. I wish he'd come back. lol. I definitely recommend this show.
jaysha h.
los angeles
Law & Order SVU is probably the best show i've ever seen. I've seen every single episode of every season and i'm up to date with the new season.  This show is nothing like other shows. Each episode has a powerful message and definitely captures your attention
Michelle E.
Hoboken, NJ
love this show. I like that it can always be on in the background and can still follow even if doing something else. I also like how the stories are sometime related to true stories that happened in NYC - which I live near.  Always great to watch and get sucked into
Amanda b.
Englewood, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I just love this show. I don't get to watch a lot of TV during the day and in the afternoon the kids are watching their cartoons. So around 9pm I can finally watch TV and I can always count on Law & order SUV being on. I just think Stabler and Olivia and Ice-T make a great team on this show. It always leaves me in suspense and I'm wondering who the Killer is or what's going to happen next. it just keeps me entertained and I don't want to change the channel because I want it to hurry up and come back on. I've never watched one show that was boring. I can watch rerun after rerun and still be entertained. I will be a sad, sad, girl when they stop running this show. I will say I like the older episodes more than I do the new season it's on right now I like Olivia being the boss but I like her more as the detective with Stabler on the older shows they had a great connection on the show.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?