Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Megan B.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO

I do catch myself watching Law and Order: SVU from time to time and it is, by far, my favorite in the Law and Order series. The acting is spot on and the characters are relatable. Sometimes, their crime scene techniques bother me (being a forensic science student, I'm very critical at how shows handle everything involved with a crime scene and evidence). I like it better than the other Law and Order shows :)
Kandis H.
Kandis H.

This is one of DW best shows I have been watching this show forever I have seen the cast age and change several times. I always say the opening word for word this is a great show and it has taught me a lot about my rights and the law. Olivia and stabler where the perfect duo I really hated when that ended but the shows new episodes are just as great and if you have never see it you have to defiantly watch it
Elinor A.
Elinor A.

law and order unit special victims will always be one of my favorite series is that since I saw Olivia Benson helping and protecting victims where carrying is every espidosio I did think many times I wanted to be like her. the crew of this series is basically catch the bad guys and make them pay for everything they do, finally comes to cases of abuse, drugs, kidnapping so it is not too late to start watching

Emma M.
Emma M.
Fresh Meadows, NY

This show is my favorite! With amazing actors and suspenseful story lines. This show actually helped me decide that i wanted to be in law enforcement and go to college to purse being a lawyer. This show is based on real stories played by fictional characters so you get a taste of what actually has happened in the world and what could be done to solve it! Thumbs up to the producers and director of this show!
Camille D.
Camille D.
Addis, LA

Love the show and also the other shows that sometimes do a crossover with them. Chicago PD and Chicago Fire. Sadly enough things like that happen everyday in this world we live in and Lord knows I wish there was a way to make it stop. All we can do is raise our children to know right from wrong and pray for the rest of the victims and their families that have suffered a traumatic event due to someone else.
Elinore C.
Elinore C.
Oakland, CA

Oh Mr. Wolf, you know how to make a franchise. I, like many others in my generation, got sucked into the wonderfulness that is SVU. Compelling and "ripped from the headlines" episodes, and characters you just can't beat (Benson & Stabler forever!). Whenever I'm bored, sick, or in for a long plane flight, I pop on a season of SVU and feel right at home, even if I've seen the episodes a million times before.
Sara S.
Sara S.
North Little Rock, AR

Mary R.
Mary R.
Seattle, WA

I have been watching this show for as long as I can remember. You can start this show anywhere and enjoy it but I encourage you to watch some of the older episodes. I took off a star only because I feel the storylines/director execution have gotten iffy the last few years and it has not been as entertaining for me to watch. That said, don't think I don't still rewatch and enjoy older episodes with Stabler.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Marion, KY

When I was in college, I had 7 classes strung throughout the entire week therefore I had a lot of downtime. I used to spend the majority of that time watching multiple series's on Netflix. Law and order SVU was the main one. Olivia and stabler are two of the best characters as far as best friends and yet partners that I have ever seen on any series. They put in a lot of emotion into what they are playing.
Danielle z.
Danielle z.
Belchertown, MA

While this show is still entertaining, after stabler and munch left, and the new characters came on(specifically amauro and the blonde woman), it really upped the cheese factor. ice-t couldn't save it, and benson is becoming intolerable. I don't care for the noah storyline, and shes just not as sympathetic or likable anymore. It used to be gritty and interesting. its quite frankly a little laughable now.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now