Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Krystal S.
Krystal S.
San Jose , Ca

Law & Order SVU is a total classic. The first time I started watching this show was when I was moving to a new city- we were in an extended stay & there was nothing else to watch. I got hooked! This show has been on for YEARS for a reason! They have some intense, interesting stories. I'm a fan! Sometimes I even leave my TV on in the background with this running, don't ask why! It's comforting to me I guess. Lol!
Sydney Y.
Sydney Y.

This show is actually addicting. But it WILL make you paranoid of everyone around you. Not for the easily scared, or the feint of heart, for that matter, SVU details the tribulations of detectives of the Special Victims Unit is New York City. I do have to say that I preferred the show when Stabler was still around, but it's still an incredible show to binge watch (there always seems to be a marathon SOMEWHERE).
Hanlin M.
Hanlin M.
Palatine, IL

One of the best shows I've watched. It's nothing like any other show I've watched. Every episode has its own intrigue. 40 minutes go by so quickly. I watched the first 11-12 seasons with my boyfriend in a month. It was that good. You get attached to the main cast and the characters for that one episode. The endings can be good, bad, or inconclusive, so you never know how the episode ends until the credits roll.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Florence, MA

My favorite TV show to binge watch has to be Law & Order SVU. It always seems to be on USA in large all day marathons and even though the content is a bit creepy it is always fascinating. I would warn this show is not for the faint of heart and be warned if you have ever experienced sexual assault as it could trigger someone but other than that it is an excellent show. It is filled with humor and great acting!
Kandis H.
Kandis H.

This is one of DW best shows I have been watching this show forever I have seen the cast age and change several times. I always say the opening word for word this is a great show and it has taught me a lot about my rights and the law. Olivia and stabler where the perfect duo I really hated when that ended but the shows new episodes are just as great and if you have never see it you have to defiantly watch it
Elinor A.
Elinor A.

law and order unit special victims will always be one of my favorite series is that since I saw Olivia Benson helping and protecting victims where carrying is every espidosio I did think many times I wanted to be like her. the crew of this series is basically catch the bad guys and make them pay for everything they do, finally comes to cases of abuse, drugs, kidnapping so it is not too late to start watching

Megan B.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO

I do catch myself watching Law and Order: SVU from time to time and it is, by far, my favorite in the Law and Order series. The acting is spot on and the characters are relatable. Sometimes, their crime scene techniques bother me (being a forensic science student, I'm very critical at how shows handle everything involved with a crime scene and evidence). I like it better than the other Law and Order shows :)
Emma M.
Emma M.
Fresh Meadows, NY

This show is my favorite! With amazing actors and suspenseful story lines. This show actually helped me decide that i wanted to be in law enforcement and go to college to purse being a lawyer. This show is based on real stories played by fictional characters so you get a taste of what actually has happened in the world and what could be done to solve it! Thumbs up to the producers and director of this show!
Sara S.
Sara S.
North Little Rock, AR

Love the show and also the other shows that sometimes do a crossover with them. Chicago PD and Chicago Fire. Sadly enough things like that happen everyday in this world we live in and Lord knows I wish there was a way to make it stop. All we can do is raise our children to know right from wrong and pray for the rest of the victims and their families that have suffered a traumatic event due to someone else.
Mary R.
Mary R.
Seattle, WA

I have been watching this show for as long as I can remember. You can start this show anywhere and enjoy it but I encourage you to watch some of the older episodes. I took off a star only because I feel the storylines/director execution have gotten iffy the last few years and it has not been as entertaining for me to watch. That said, don't think I don't still rewatch and enjoy older episodes with Stabler.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now