Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Anna M.
Anna M.
Verona, WI

LISTEN HERE AND LISTEN WELL. Law and Order: SVU is the show. Nothing compares. I watch Scream Queens, KUWTK, ANTM, anything Food Network, house shows, etc. Literally, nothing compares. Every show is different, every character has a different personality. And the plot ALWAYS keeps you hooked. Also, SVU keeps you informed. If you're in an argument often times you can remember a Law and Order episode and have the evidence.
Michelae H.
Michelae H.
Indianapolis, IN

SVU is my favorite Law & Order series. It's my favorite crime series, period. The acting is solid, and SVU has a strong cast. I like how the show isn't glamorous or sexy. The content is very heavy, and can be triggering for some viewers. It focuses on very deviant crimes, and I appreciate that SVU discusses topics that are often overlooked. It focuses on survivors and victims of heinous crime, and justice top priority.
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Kingston, ON

Literally my favourite show. A diverse and well developed set of characters and interesting plotlines that keep me coming back. It really gets down to the nitty gritty and doesn't skirt away from any societal problems because they're too contentious. It's sad when a character leaves that you've grown to love, but every new character that gets introduced to the main cast has been amazing! 10/10 would recommend this show
Arjheanne B.
Arjheanne B.

After Bones, this is next on the list. Never a dull moment and always so interesting. Feels like real. Like you're almost there with them. That is the best reason to watch it. Also prepares you if ever any emergency happens to you. And, it is very educational. Do not forget the sense of humor and the feeling of belonging with the cast. Amazing acting and effects. What more can I say. Watch it if you still didn't please.
Leah Z.
Leah Z.
Potomac, MD

I love this show so much. I started out just binge watching it on USA (because they do play it basically all day on USA). But then I kept seeing repeats so i began to watch it on netflix. But when i finished all those seasons i watched the rest. It is a very interesting crime show about crime in New York. It isn't too much of anything you cant handle. If you are a child under 13 I suggest a paren't be with you thought.
Sharlene T.
Sharlene T.
Myrtle Beach, SC

I have watched this show since I was a young teenager! I have always enjoyed the story lines they come up with on every show! It is always different and interesting! I enjoy the chemistry between Detective Stabler and Olivia. I was sad when Detective Stabler left though! However, this show is truly amazing and it has managed keep up its interesting story lines for many years! Not, sure many other shows could do that!
Emma T.
Emma T.
Pittsburgh, PA

This is my favorite show on television, you can ask anyone that has ever been in contact with me. The actors are amazing, the story line is killer. It has a similar story too other police/detective shows, but SVU differs because you can really follow the characters. It is on the 17th season and I am still interested in all the characters from season 1. It is a must see show. It can be found on cable TV and Netflix.
Tabatha F.
Tabatha F.
Waxhaw, NC

There is a reason that Law and Order : SUV has been around for a long time, it's because it is a great show. This is the only Law and Order I watch. Every episode is a different case but the main characters still have story lines through out the whole show. Each case is so captivating and keeps you guessing to the end. I love when there are marathons on TV, because I can binge watch all day. No two cases are alike.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.

I have been watching this show since episode 1. Benson and Stabler got me through many tough situations, and made me wish that all law enforcement was as good at dealing with victims as they were. Detective Munch and his dry sense of humor are endearing. I really enjoy how they twist things from the headlines to make it totally surprising every week. I would recommend this show to people who enjoy watching justice.
Madison C.
Madison C.

I love this show so much. Its been my favorite show for years, even when I was a little kid and it wasn't always the most appropriate. I love the actors and the characters. I get attached to them and when they leave I'm frustrated, but they always replace them with characters that have just as good/interesting plotlines. Through all of these seasons they have never lost me as a consistent and excited weekly viewer.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now