Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Oceanview , New Jersey

I think at this point we all know this is the best show ever! One of my favorites, glad it's on so often. Olivia Benson is wonderful and quite possibly the love of my life. Not sure that there's anyone that hasn't seen it, but if you're on the fence watch it!
Bibi A.
Bibi A.
Sunnyvale, CA

This is a classic crime show that might have influenced all others after it, but sometimes I just can't get past how cheesy it is. I highly prefer criminal minds - the cases are way more interesting and cast is better. Watch when its on but don't seek it out.
tammy t.
tammy t.
Mansfield , Oh

This is one of my all time favorite shows. It is one of the best cop and court shows out there. It has a lot of episodes that you can relate to in some kind of way. It has great actors that really know how to act. I would really recommend this show to others.
Leigh P.
Leigh P.

I have been watching Law and Order SVU since the beginning. I love Benson's character. She is a strong female character. The content can be disturbing, especially since some of the ideas are taken from actual events, but it is eye opening. I watch every week.
Destini C.
Destini C.

This show has so many different stories and it is always changing. I really love this show and it has been around for so long and always has shows that reflect cases in the media and shed light on things that may not have been. I really really love this show.
Linda H.
Linda H.
Sidney, OH

This show has been on television for as long as I can look back on. I miss that once Elliot Stabler's character left the show, it has taken a down turn but Olivia is still rocking it! If I had to rate this show 10 out of 10 for me! I recommend it to everyone!
Toya S.
Toya S.
Hampton, VA

Absolutely love this show. I've been watching since its premier. When I can't watch it I DVR it. If they ever get rid of Benson, I think I'll stop watching. The actors are awesome and what makes the show. This is a must see show if you haven't seen it before.
Kayli J.
Kayli J.
Chattanooga, TN

This is my absolute favorite show to binge watch! I don't think I could ever get tired of it honestly. The character dynamics are just insanely good. Each show has it's own story line, and they are so intense that you just can't look away. It IS a must watch!
Martie B.
Martie B.
Athens, AL

I enjoy watching suspense series and movies. Sometimes this show keeps my guessing until the end. The characters do a good job and I feel like I am part of the show. I know it is not real life, but you can compare it to stories you have heard about. Watch it.
Sabrina V.
Sabrina V.
Staten Island, NY

BEST SHOW EVER!!!!! these characters are amazing. this is a show that can keep me home for days. i love ever episode ever. the actors and acting deserve so many awards. their is no other tv show that can top this one. please watch!!! best choice of your life.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?