Add a Photo

megan C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Oct. 10, 2016, 3:26 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
THIS SHOW IS LIFE!!! Every time this show comes on i am engulfed into the television. it is almost like the other law and orders but no one compares to olivia and stabler!!! these two have got to be my favorite in the series and EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH IT !!
Caitlin T.
Caitlin T.
S Hamilton, MA
I love me some SVU... I've been watching this show since the very beginning. From Angsty Stabler to the days of Captain Olivia, I rarely miss an episode. Ice-T is probably one of my favorite parts of the show... I'm always bummed when he's not in an episode!
Erica K.
Erica K.
Livonia, NY
This is one of those shows that you don't have to watch in order to understand. I love that about this show because when there is nothing else on this is an entertaining option. The acting is good and sometime there are celebrity guests which is pretty neat.
Stephenie W.
Stephenie W.
Durham, ME
I have watched every season of Law and Order SVU from the very beginning. It never gets old. They follow stories current to the headlines. The characters are so interesting and established. To have an original cast member on the show this long is outstanding
Diana P.
Diana P.

I have many years watching this series and I really love how cases develop and how resolve themselves really catches your attention from start to finish recommend see though other series of police it looks like they have a particular way of telling the cases
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
One of my favorite TV shows! The topics they cover are horrifying, but it's captivating. Olivia Benson is such a great character. After Elliot leaves, the show does take a dip. However, it's still amazing. I have probably seen every episode. Worth the watch!
Maegan R.
Maegan R.
Brooklyn, NY
I CAN WATCH THIS ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT. I WILL LITERALLY WATCH NOTHING ELSE WHEN THERE'S A MARATHON. Talk about addiction. These actors/actresses are freaking awesome. To be completely honest, idk wth I'd do if the show were to be discontinued. I'd die. Idk!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Big Spring, TX
This show is extremely powerful and keeps you glued to your television. The acting by all actors is superb and the storylines are addicting and grab your curiousity. It can be difficult to watch for some as it deals with crime and can include young children.
Yesenia V.
Yesenia V.
I love a good puzzle and watching these episodes is a complete mind F! Lol you feel for all the characters and the victims on the show, that sometimes you forget it's fake. I love how the always relate episodes with something current happening. It's awesome!
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Sept. 26, 2016, 1:25 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Is a amazing serie for the all people! But a little rude for sensitive people in sexual sense, outside it has good players(How Danny Pino, Christopher Meloni, and more) and gives good message for girls with more caution when leaving, so i recommend it to see
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?