Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Norma H.
Norma H.

Law & Order SUV I adore this show I watch it every Saturday because it plays all day long. I generally love the beginning when they are on the crime scene the actors are wonderful and passionate. It is similar to Law & Order Criminal Intent it is a must watch
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Effingham, SC

Love this show to pieces! It's amazing and they touch on some pretty serious topics! I love that it's still airing after so many seasons but that just shows how good it is! Not for children for sure though - use it as mommy time! I highly recommend this show.
Mae R.
Mae R.
Housatonic, MA

I love all crime shows, but this is definitely one of my top three faves. It's definitely eerie and a little graphic, but if you're into that kind of T.V. you'll love this show. The acting is so incredible and it's a definite must-watch for crime-show lovers.
tammy t.
tammy t.
Mansfield , Oh

This is one of my all time favorite shows. It is one of the best cop and court shows out there. It has a lot of episodes that you can relate to in some kind of way. It has great actors that really know how to act. I would really recommend this show to others.
Maddie M.
Maddie M.

I LOVE THIS SHOW. It is so well made and just is a very well produced show. I am obsessed with the cast and the stories and everything about it. It is very serious and captivating and all my friends and I are obsessed. A lot of thought into writing this show.
Destini C.
Destini C.

This show has so many different stories and it is always changing. I really love this show and it has been around for so long and always has shows that reflect cases in the media and shed light on things that may not have been. I really really love this show.
Cassidy G.
Cassidy G.

Law and Order: SVU is one of the best shows on television. If you like crime shows, you will love L&O:SVU. The actors are wonderful. While I miss Christopher Meloni, I still enjoy watching the new episodes. I could binge watch this all day. It's a must watch!
Toya S.
Toya S.
Hampton, VA

Absolutely love this show. I've been watching since its premier. When I can't watch it I DVR it. If they ever get rid of Benson, I think I'll stop watching. The actors are awesome and what makes the show. This is a must see show if you haven't seen it before.
Jenny E.
Jenny E.

It's a good crime solving show and I love that it takes place in New York. Many of the cases are either relatable directly to me or someone I know and it teaches a lesson. I like the actors and also has a very engaging plot that keeps you guessing every time.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Soquel, CA

I love this show. It's currently on Netflix so my mom and I on days that we both have off, sit in front of the TV and watch it all day. Some episodes you can figure it out before they end. But other leave you guessing the whole time which makes it really good
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now