Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Barbara L.
Barbara L.
Columbus, OH

I love the show even tho it says characters are fictional the shows are based on crimes that HAVE happened in real life I hope that police in the SVU unit everywhere are as caring as the characters in the show Must watch great show I even like watching the reruns
Kylie J.
Kylie J.
Hawarden, IA

This is one of the best and most popular TV shows out there. All of the seasons are on Netflix and I could watch it forever. I feel like it portrays a more realistic view of crime shows and what can actually happen in real life. It most definitely is a must watch
Kenia C.
Kenia C.
Philadelphia

I love Olivia and Ice T on this show. I have been watching Law and Order for many years and this is my favorite version. Olivia is a very interesting character, who truly cares about the victims she's helping. I like to watch on Nexflix so that I can binge watch.
Ariana M.
Ariana M.
Flushing, NY

I love this show. So many crimes but different levels of energy. Shows you how power is used to help or put someone away. Amazing characters, great scenes. Would definitely recommend this for anyone that is looking to go into the police force or becoming a lawyer
Akosua O.
Akosua O.

Law and Order: Special Victims Unit is an investigation show the focuses on victims involved with sexual assault or harassment cases. Every case is different, and may depict details or be inspired by real cases from the current day or the past. I highly recommend
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Winnipeg , Manitoba

My family and I are obsessed withSVU! We have been watching it since season 1, I'll probably never stop watching it, I'm a big supporter of all the cast members and crew that put so much effort into it. It takes a lot for a show to run this long and I thank them.
janessa d.
janessa d.
Dwight, Il

watched all the seasons on netflix and still watch the reruns on tv the new episodes are just as good too i love how it drags you in and makes you try and figure it out along with them. i love they characters and what each one brings to the table. i recommend it.
Berlynn Y.
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX

An intro to a show has never stuck in my mind more than SVU...everyone that has every loved the show has it memorized. The characters work well together and the plot developments are always interesting. It's the right amount of thrill without being scary or gory.
Lily Y.
Lily Y.

Love love love this show!!!!!! Omg Mariska has not aged one bit!!! She plays Olivia Benson GREAT!!! Same with Ice T! He looks the same compared to back then! :) this show has developed and has came a long way! I hope it never ends!!! Ill be so sad if it does :(..
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Canton, MS

Love this show. It comes on NBC and USA. The characters are amazing and the storylines are so close to real life issues. The actors are amazing and the plotlines are even better. I have been watching this forever and will continue to watch as long as it comes on.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now