• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Linda V.
Brooklyn park, MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is my favorite TV show. The storyline is wonderful and I can literally watch this non-stop. The actors are great and each episodes always makes you guessing what will happen next. I'm starting season 17! You can find all the seasons on NETFILX.
Christina B.
Blairsville, PA
This show always has good stories that make you appreciate what you have. I love how they take stories from the headlines sometimes. Great chemistry between the actors and the stories are real. You can tell they care about the people they work with.
Nour A.
Dearborn, MI
I have been watching this show for years and it never gets old. I feel it gets better and better. Olivia is my favorite character, she is so passionate. Some story lines go in the next episode but most of the time it's a different case each episode.
Elyse B.
Euless, TX
This show will always be my go-to late night pickme u p. I'm such a sucker for crime, investigative, and forensic shows, so I love the story scenes of law & order. It is definitely a good watch on a lazy/chill day, sweet Sunday afternoon. Go take a look.
Erica P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love he complexity of each story, woven with drama and the law. The characters are well developed and you can easily connect to them. The great part is you can jump in on any episode and you can enjoy it - there's no need to keep up with each episode to enjoy.
Caylee M.
Phoenix, AZ
So adicting, so raw, so emotional and so intense. another one if my favorite shows on TV especially svu! I could sit for hours on end and watch this show. the acting is great and it makes everything seem so real. i honestly recommend this show 10/10
Janay B.
Sumter, SC
Man I love this show, I was sad when Elliot left , I'm actually watching it now. This shoe makes me feel like I'm a cop, sometimes I figure out what's going on before the officers do . I wish they had a channel with this coming on all day everyday.
Naila W.
Richmond, CA
20/10 recommend this show. I've seen about every episode since it came out, going back to Olivia and Elliot days. Every episode has such a good plot, easy to follow but you have to pay attention. It made me consider going into law enforcement and make me never want to all at once. One episode is never enough, I binge watch it every chance I get.
Neisha H.
Battle Creek, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
SVU is literally the BEST show ever made. Not only are the topics of the cases interesting but the suspense the episodes provides keeps me hanging on until the next episode airs. I can't wait long enough for the next episodes to come out each week!!
Christi Jo P.
Los Angeles, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My love of procedural dramas comes from my mama. When the sun would get to strong in the summer, we would come inside and watch a few episodes of SVU. I love the earlier seasons the best, but honestly- if it comes on, no matter the scene, I will watch it.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?