Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Susan M.
Susan M.
Hicksville, NY

Have been watching Law & Order SVU since it first came on. Really like all the Law & Order series. I think its the best show of its type. The actors/actresses are wonderful. Really like Elliot & Olivia. If you like cop shows then Law and Order is the one to watch
Biljana N.
Biljana N.
Morton Grove, IL

This is the BEST show! Mariska Hargitay (Detective Olivia Benson) and Christopher Meloni (Detective Elliot Stabler) are great for the 2 parts and work so well together. The cases are based on real cases and if I didn't know they are all actors I'd say it IS real.
Kenia C.
Kenia C.
Philadelphia

I love Olivia and Ice T on this show. I have been watching Law and Order for many years and this is my favorite version. Olivia is a very interesting character, who truly cares about the victims she's helping. I like to watch on Nexflix so that I can binge watch.
Shirley K.
Shirley K.
Baltimore, MD

I have watched this show since season 1. I am a big fan of Mariska Hargitay. However this past season just has not been up to par. Too many actors leaving the show after they get on. We don't have the opportunity to fall in love with them like others in the past.
Jade M.
Jade M.
Campbellsville, KY

You will always find me watching reruns of svu! I love the acting! I love Olivia! My favorite scenes was probably the season finale! And yes it is similar to other law and orders but love the acting of oliva fin Rollins and miss captain cragen. I would recommend!
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Winnipeg , Manitoba

My family and I are obsessed withSVU! We have been watching it since season 1, I'll probably never stop watching it, I'm a big supporter of all the cast members and crew that put so much effort into it. It takes a lot for a show to run this long and I thank them.
Lily Y.
Lily Y.

Love love love this show!!!!!! Omg Mariska has not aged one bit!!! She plays Olivia Benson GREAT!!! Same with Ice T! He looks the same compared to back then! :) this show has developed and has came a long way! I hope it never ends!!! Ill be so sad if it does :(..
Karen B.
Karen B.

SIN DUDA UNA DE LASMEJORES SERIESDE CRIMEN, AMO A OLIVIA Y EXTRAÑO A ELLIOT HACÍAN UNA PAREJA PERFECTA Y UNA TRAMA EXCELENTE LA VERDAD ES UNA DE LAS MEJORES SERIES QUE HE VISTO LOS CASOS ENFOCADOS A UN BUEN DESENLACE SIN DUDA ALGUNA ME ENCANTO KA RECOMIENDO MUCHO
Katherine R.
Katherine R.

This is a great show with great actors and actresses. It is different from other crime shows because it includes more of the court process instead of the crime scene investigative process. It really grabs your attention and will always be a favorite show of mine.
Kylie J.
Kylie J.
Hawarden, IA

This is one of the best and most popular TV shows out there. All of the seasons are on Netflix and I could watch it forever. I feel like it portrays a more realistic view of crime shows and what can actually happen in real life. It most definitely is a must watch
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now