BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Dekala C.
Rocky Mount, NC
I love love love this show. Very great acting. The show literally leaves you on the edge of your chair. It has many many plot twists. I always try and figure out who did it before it ends. I also binge watch a lot of this on Netflix. Very great show.
Dena O.
Jackson, NJ
Omg Law and Order SVU has been my favorite show for years!! I have watched every season and continue to to this day! Mariska Hargitay is an amazing actress she always makes the show more insteresting. Hands down SVU will always be my favorite show.
Allyson J.
Fishers, IN
Favorite show on television - love watching the marathons on television or catching up on Netflix. I love all of the characters, I love the storylines and I love the versatility of the scripts. Great actors and acting - definitely a must-watch show!
Jill B.
Jonesboro, AR
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I have been watching some version of Law and Order for as long as I can remember, but SVU is by far my favorite version of the show. I LOVE the characters, I love the relationships. During last weeks episode/season finale I cried for maybe the first time during this shows history!
Linda V.
BROOKLYN park, MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is my favorite TV show. The storyline is wonderful and I can literally watch this non-stop. The actors are great and each episodes always makes you guessing what will happen next. I'm starting season 17! You can find all the seasons on NETFILX.
Jennifer P.
Brooklyn, NY
This show is timeless. I can marathon it on any given day, and on my down time I usually do. Love that it keeps up to date with the current news headlines. What makes this show even better for a NYC girl like myself is that it is based on my hometown! If you aren't addicted to this show yet give an episode a try and I promise you will not be sorry.
Chesney P.
Parkersburg, WV
Every episode is full of suspense and keeps you guessing. I love every character and think this is a wonderful show. So addicting and is the type that you don't want to stop watching. I think everyone will like this show for some reason or another.
Rebekah R.
Monroe, NC
This is the greatest show on television! I love the plot lines, I love the actors. I really like the times when they have a plot that runs for several episodes. Don't ever get rid of Olivia Benson! Please put a special someone permanently in her life!
Brynn B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is the best of all the Law and Order shows. Criminal Intent is also ok, but even that isn't as good as this one. Convincing actors, great drama, and it's a show that you can marathon all day while you are home sick without getting tired of it!
Keren G.
Great show they have so many seasons and episodes its like nearly impossible to finish the show. I love that they simulate real life situation & problems that are happening in our everyday lives. The acting quality is pretty good and so is the cast.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?