Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Norma H.
Norma H.

Law & Order SUV I adore this show I watch it every Saturday because it plays all day long. I generally love the beginning when they are on the crime scene the actors are wonderful and passionate. It is similar to Law & Order Criminal Intent it is a must watch
Kristy L.
Kristy L.
Columbus, GA

This is one of my all time favorite shows. I myself am a victim of rape, and I currently am now a police officer. I like the show because i feel like it relates to me. the actors portray their roles very well. I would absolutely recommend this show to anyone.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
San Diego, CA

I can literally watch this everyday! I seriously do! I don't think I have ever missed an episode.. stabler needs to come back 😢 however this show never gets old! I just love everything about this show it def keeps you on your toes trying to guess who did it 🤔
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Forest Hills, NY

I have watched every single episode multiple times and they never get tiring. It is my go to series every time I am home. Acting is always great and believable story lines. They are always so exciting that you could watch them multiple times- would recommend.
Aries D.
Aries D.
Saint Paul, MN

Such an intriguing show unable to just stop watching it gets you hooked into it just imagining how someone could do such things the show is just like law & order and other murder solving shows. I would recommend this to everyone who is into mystery and drama.
Justina C.
Justina C.
Riverside, RI

My ABSOLUTE favorite show. So entertaining I can spend an entire day watching and never get bored. Although I have watched EVERY episode so far I am pleased to say they have came out with a new season channel 52 every Wednesday night. Definitely a MUST WATCH!
Jenny E.
Jenny E.

It's a good crime solving show and I love that it takes place in New York. Many of the cases are either relatable directly to me or someone I know and it teaches a lesson. I like the actors and also has a very engaging plot that keeps you guessing every time.
Kaitlyn E.
Kaitlyn E.
Buffalo, NY

This is my favorite show. The series has come really far since the beginning, and I enjoy the fact that you do not have to watch episodes in order, because there is little underlying plot. The show is fast paced and has just enough thrill to keep me watching.
Mae R.
Mae R.
Housatonic, MA

I love all crime shows, but this is definitely one of my top three faves. It's definitely eerie and a little graphic, but if you're into that kind of T.V. you'll love this show. The acting is so incredible and it's a definite must-watch for crime-show lovers.
Karen M.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA

I love this show. I have been a big fan of Olivia and Elliot! I wish hed come back on the show. They had such a connection. I like that the show is based on special victims and bringing their abusers to justice. I have been watching show for past seven years.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now