Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Corfu, NY
I absolutely love this show. I have been watching this show since I was a little girl and I can rewatch it over and over again without it getting old. I recommend this show to everyone. I also like that they're coming out with the new season! Keep it coming!
Taylor Z.
Taylor Z.
Port Orange, FL
This is one of the best, long running, series to date! Marissa Hargitay is such an amazing actress. I can't believe it's been on for as many seasons as it has but I hope it never ends. I love that they have new story lines all the time and it's never boring.
megan C.
megan C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Oct. 10, 2016, 3:26 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
THIS SHOW IS LIFE!!! Every time this show comes on i am engulfed into the television. it is almost like the other law and orders but no one compares to olivia and stabler!!! these two have got to be my favorite in the series and EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH IT !!
Kahdijah B.
Kahdijah B.
Love this show and I'm so excited for the new season. I could literally binge watch on old episodes all day long with out getting tired of it. The plot and story line are so realist. The actors and actresses are so serious you definitely forgot their acting.
emily k.
emily k.
wendell, nc
BY FAR MY FAVORITE SHOW EVER. i have watched each episode so many times and it never gets old. it's not like any other TV series. I have watched law and order criminal intent and it does not stand a chance next to this . I love and would definatley reccoment
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
Uvalde, TX
I love this show, it is very very entertaining and engaging. I like how a lot of stuff and issues that are happening around us are put in the show and the different appearances by different actors it interesting too. I believe that this show is a must watch .
Germaine M.
Germaine M.
Great show, great storyline and cast. I have watched this show for years. The acting is great, not only with main cast members but extra as well. It is similar, but they are the lead show in their category. Yes, I encourage others to watch, it's a good show.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Big Spring, TX
This show is extremely powerful and keeps you glued to your television. The acting by all actors is superb and the storylines are addicting and grab your curiousity. It can be difficult to watch for some as it deals with crime and can include young children.
Ally K.
Ally K.
Oct. 8, 2016, 10:27 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! When an SVU marathon is on, I always have to watch! I love Olivia Bensons character and it's funny as you can always tell what season it is by her hairstyle! A television classic that I hope is around for many more seasons to come!!!!!
Stephenie W.
Stephenie W.
Durham, ME
I have watched every season of Law and Order SVU from the very beginning. It never gets old. They follow stories current to the headlines. The characters are so interesting and established. To have an original cast member on the show this long is outstanding
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?