BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Erin K.
A pint of Ice Cream, a face mask, and Law and Order: SVU playing in the background. This is my description of a perfect night. SVU is fantastic. It keeps attention with fast-moving plot lines and constant suspense. Mariska is a wonderful actress, too.
Caylee M.
Phoenix, AZ
So adicting, so raw, so emotional and so intense. another one if my favorite shows on TV especially svu! I could sit for hours on end and watch this show. the acting is great and it makes everything seem so real. i honestly recommend this show 10/10
Marie C.
Santa cruz, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The episodes are always so sad :( It covers so many things that you don't even want to know are going on. All the actors do an amazing job of making their roles seem so real. I love Olivia Benson, she is my favorite. Scary how good these episodes are.
Genesis V.
Central Islip, NY
ELIOTT STABLER THOOOOOO LOL. BUT REALLY I'VE BEEN WATCHING THIS SHOW FOR YEARS AND I LOVE IT. NOT GONNA LIE I MISS ELIOTT BUT OLIVIA HOLDS IT DOWN AND I LOVE HER FOR IT. KEEP THOSE JUICY EPISODES COME SVU. WHAT ELSE WOULD I WATCH ON THE WEEKENDS LOL!!
Hailey J.
Louisville, KY
Holy Smokes! I love this television show. Even though I have seen most of the episodes, I can sit around and watch reruns all day as if I have never watched them before. I love this show, the people that play in it, and the stories that they cover.
Chesney P.
Parkersburg, WV
Every episode is full of suspense and keeps you guessing. I love every character and think this is a wonderful show. So addicting and is the type that you don't want to stop watching. I think everyone will like this show for some reason or another.
Phyllis H.
We have been watching this from the time it started and continue to watch every week. We record it to make sure we don't miss an episode. Acting is superb. We like crossovers with Chicago PD and Chicago Fire. Yes this is a must watch show. We love it.
Emily B.
Lugoff, SC
I like this show! I like crime shows so I like to watch this one! I love the cast and they all play their roll very seriously and great! It shows real life things that can happen to victims. It's a great show, I wouldn't recommend it to younger kids
Chelsea G.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love this show, I have been watching this show forever, I love Olivia and Stabler and Munch. I love all the characters on this show . I really feel like I could go to court and win a case for watching this show so much. Go watch it , if you haven't.
Aneyssa G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I just recently started watching SVU and it is basically all I watch now. Anytime it is on TV I'm watching it. I love the stories how they have the same plot more or less but are also very different. The stories are pretty sad because it's something that happens in real life. If you don't like special victim stories then this isn't a show for you.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?